Frisco Venues Reviews

111 | Frisco, TX

111 Reviews for Frisco Venues

Shelly · Married on 02/18/2017

My daughter and her fiancée fell in love with the chapel the moment they saw it. With it's beautiful stained glass windows, original wooden pews and tin roof, we knew it would be the perfect place for the vintage themed wedding we were planning. We also fell in love with the historic Crozier House and gazebo on the grounds, and they made excellent spots for photographs on the day of the wedding. Joni and Brenda were great at answering all our questions and guiding us through the planning process. My daughter's wedding was a same-sex wedding, and both Joni and Brenda were wonderful and made both the brides feel welcome and comfortable. The girls really wanted to have a church wedding, and your lovely chapel
    was the perfect setting for their dream day. Only negative was other people on the grounds trying to take pictures while the brides were doing their first look and photographs.
    Will highly recommend the chapel and Frisco Heritage Center to all our friends and associates.

Sent on 02/24/2017

Krista · Married on 06/16/2016

It was the perfect place for our rustic wedding it was exactly what we were looking for. They were very helpful and flexible. We would recommend them to anyone. We used the depot and it was very large for all of our guest and we used a room just for food. It was perfect. Outside was perfect for pictures.

Sent on 06/26/2016

Frisco Venues's reply:

Krista you did a great job decorating and we are happy you and Loren had such a wonderful day at the Frisco Heritage Center! Thank you for choosing to celebrate with us. Many blessings to you! Joni

Stephanie · Married on 04/15/2016

We had both the ceremony and reception (60 people) in the Depot. Brenda was a great help and was a pleasure to work with. Everything flowed very well and they were very accommodating. The only issue we had was with the parking- since it is city parking, every photographer and several Babe's customers parked near the venue. It would be nice to have "Event only" parking.

Great value, beautiful location, clean, comfortable. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Frisco Venues's reply:

Thank you Stephanie and Christopher for the lovely review. Your wedding was beautiful and it was so fun working with you both months before your wedding.
    I loved the white rose-glitterballs that we hung for you with the Cafe lights. Every time I saw you before the wedding you were both laughing and lit up the room! Hope the magic lasts forever! Regards, Brenda

Kathi · Married on 03/25/2016

Where to begin......the venue stands alone all on its own. It is not only beautiful but adaptable for any occasion. Our wedding guests and ourselves absolutely loved everything about it. We worked with Brenda, who was not only professional but simply amazing. She very quickly and patiently responded to all of my questions concerning our upcoming wedding. It turned out better than I could have ever hoped for. We highly recommend this venue and Brenda as well, you can't go wrong!

Sent on 03/28/2016

Frisco Venues's reply:

Thank you Kathi and Alan for this awesome review. I am happy and sad! Happy that your day turned out as you dreamed and planned but sad not to see your cheerful smile every month when you would come out to make more decorating decisions! The Depot was like a museum to walk through with all your cute decor! It was a well thought out and beautiful day. Your wait staff and reception coordinator Minok were also outstanding. Keep smiling! Brenda.

Sharon · Married on 10/25/2015

We rented the chapel for the wedding and the Depot for the reception. It was easy to do and convenient since they are on the same property, We loved the chapel because it was simple but very lovely and can seat at least 200 guests (by my own estimation). The Depot is spacious and has enough room for many tables. The guests that came were very impressed with it, as were we. I like the overall look of it with all the wood and high ceiling. There is plenty of room for a caterer to set up. Joni M. was my wedding coordinator and she is just the best! Very quick to answer all your questions and explains things very well. It was a pleasure to have her help us with all the wedding planning and especially on the day of the wedding when I (mother of the bride) was freaking out! She also returned my deposit on the Depot reception hall is under a weeks time. I was very satisfied with this venue.

Sent on 11/26/2015

Sawnya · Married on 10/03/2015

This is a beautiful venue and the price is fantastic. The staff who maintain the property for the City of Frisco are very friendly and helpful. Everything ran smoothly. The only draw back is that the location is free to the public so there are a lot of people walking the grounds taking pictures. If you can handle that, then I highly recommend this location for your next wedding or event.

Sent on 10/15/2015

Joni was absolutely amazing to work with and helped everything run smoothly for the wedding and rehearsal. We felt this was a very good value for the money as we wanted the ceremony and reception at same site. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Joni was amazing to work with and very helpful. I could not have asked for a more beautiful venue for a perfect wedding.

Sent on 07/08/2015

Heather · Married on 06/13/2015

Our wedding venue had to change at the last minute due to unforeseen circumstances. The Heritage was available and more than accommodating to our party. The facility they provided was beautiful and perfect. They also had a staff member there to help us run rehearsal and be there at the wedding to ensure a smooth wedding. This was a great experience!

Sent on 06/19/2015

The Frisco heritage center depot was reasonably priced and absolutely for my small rustic wedding

Sent on 06/28/2015

Our wedding at the Frisco Heritage Center turned out beautifully. Jodi was extremely helpful leading up to the wedding and provided answers to all my questions. It was awesome being able to set up completely the night before the wedding and not have to worry about it the day of. All of our wedding guests loved the venue. This venue is perfect for couples that have an eye for DIY and really want to customize the space.

Sent on 06/07/2015

Jo-Ann · Married on 03/07/2015

Our wedding ceremony was held at the Frisco Heritage Center white chapel and our reception at the Frisco Heritage Museum. The chapel is absolutely beautiful and the Museum was the perfect venue for guests to mingle, listen to some really good music and have a nice dinner.

Joni at the Heritage Center was great to work with. She was very responsive and a huge help in pulling together our special day.

We would recommend the chapel and the museum to other couples looking to have an intimate ceremony and a reception in a very unique setting.

Thank you to everyone at the Frisco Heritage Center. Our wedding was perfect!!!

Jo-Ann & Brent Nicholson

Sent on 03/13/2015

Joann and Brent-

Thank you for your comments! Everything you planned was so beautiful
    at the Museum, we will have to start recommending that venue more often!
    Thank you for choosing the Frisco Heritage Center for your special day!
    Loved it!

Joni McConnell

Kaz · Married on 01/01/2015

Brenda and Joni were great. We didn't see much of them but you wouldn't have known that. My beautiful wife and I have been married for over a month now and I'm enjoying the rain on this wonderful Sunday sitting next to my wife watching a movie with the kiddos and their cousin. Not like you needed to know that, lol. But, anyways, it was a hit. Music, tables, seating, lighting, square ft., stained glass windows, wood look of the reception depot. Loved it. Can't wait for our 10 year anniversary, let's do it again!

Sent on 02/22/2015

Frisco Venues's reply:

It was fun working with you two through all the planning and the day of your wedding. It all turned out wonderful and we are so glad you too were pleased!
    Congrats! Brenda

Linda · Married on 12/13/2014

We had our wedding in this beautiful chapel. I would suggest it to anyone looking for wedding venue.

Sent on 01/06/2015

Amanda · Married on 11/01/2014

I love this venue! It was perfect for our small wedding. Brenda was awesome and was quick to answer any question we had. All our guests thought the chapel was stunning and the Crozier House was so quaint and cute. I love the historical charm. 5 stars all the way!!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Frisco Venues's reply:

Thank you Amanda for your lovely review. We love being part of every couples wedding day! I told your Mother what a sweet gal you were to work with over the last year.
    The decorations, flowers, lavender men's shirts, black bridesmaid dresses and you in your stunning Champagne wedding gown were all picturesque.
    So glad you choose the Frisco Heritage Center!
    Brenda

Mandy · Married on 10/02/2014

We had our wedding at Frisco Heritage Center on October 2, 2014. The venue is beautiful and it was great having everything in one place. Joni and Brenda were very helpful and easy to work with. Our day went perfectly, even with a nice afternoon thunderstorm. We are so happy that we chose this venue and would definitely recommend it.

Sent on 10/15/2014

Rona · Married on 09/20/2014

It was everything I wanted it to be & more.
    Very intimate & the Depot was a big hit for the
    reception.

Sent on 09/24/2014

Frisco Venues's reply:

Rona and Derrick, thank you for choosing the Frisco Heritage Center for your wedding day.
    Loved your wedding, family and friends!

Joni McConnell

Our event went great and the coordinator was very responsive to questions and flexible with setup times.

Sent on 08/17/2014

Joyce · Married on 06/20/2014

Our daughter was 2 years old when we moved to Frisco, TX. The minute she saw Frisco Heritage Center, she knew she wanted to be married there. On the day of her wedding, June 20th 2014, we used 3 of the 4 buildings. The ladies in the bridal party had makeup and hair done in the Crozier house, the ceremony and reception both took place in the Depot and the cocktail hour in the Smith-Muse house.

Brenda Tighe pulled through for us at every turn. One weekend, she helped us get a needed measurement so we could continue working on a project. She managed to secure a new ceiling treatment that met our greatest hopes and just in time for the big day. We were able to decorate for the cocktail hour a day ahead, making the actual wedding day far less stressful. The bride and groom had pictures taken in every available location, including the school house. They even took a walk to the Snow Cone Lady.

From beginning to end, Frisco Heritage Center and Staff helped make the event everything we had hoped and dreamed it would be.

Sent on 06/26/2014

Frisco Venues's reply:

Awe...love ya'll! I too was so excited for Katie and Fethi's wedding as there was so much love and detail put into the preparation by all of you.
    Katie and Fethi looked awesome and your decorations were beautiful. It was fun working with you this last year!

Joyce, I am so glad we could help you to provide the wedding of her dreams for your daughter.
    Take care, Brenda

Audra · Married on 05/31/2014

We had our wedding at the Frisco Heritage Center on May 31. It's the most beautiful location with an amazing chapel that has tin ceilings, wood floors and original pews. It's incredible. I can't imaging having our wedding at any other location. Joni and Brenda were really great to work with. Joni was my main contact and she was the most responsive of any of my vendors. I loved working with them and would fully recommend this location to any future bride! You'll also love how great your pictures will look :)!!

Sent on 08/28/2014

We looked at many venues but knew instantly this was the one. Everything in one spot, able to bring our own food, liquor, DJ.

Sent on 05/30/2014

Frisco Venues's reply:

Thank you for this wonderful review.
    I enjoyed meeting all of your family. So glad the Frisco Heritage Center worked so well for you!
    Brenda
  • Lacy

Lacy · Married on 03/09/2014

Frisco heritage is beautiful historic venue. Brenda did and incredible job helping us make sure everything was perfect for our special day.
    The prices was very reasonable for all that you get. We are so glad we chose to have our wedding here!

Sent on 03/12/2014

Hi Lacy and Alex!
    Thank you for the wonderful review. I really enjoy working with all of our couples to make their wedding day one of the most special days of their lives. So glad the Frisco Heritage Center was your choice.
    Your kids and family were all very sweet. Hope you are both having a relaxing/romantic honeymoon.

Belinda · Married on 03/08/2014

Joni was very accommodating and helpful. The venue is fabulous! Couldn't have ask for anything better and highly recommend the venue and Joni and Brenda.

Sent on 03/15/2014

Frisco Venues's reply:

"BJ and Johnny, you had such a beautiful, vintage look wedding! Great job decorating! Thank you choosing the Frisco Heritage Center". Joni

Beautiful facility! Brenda was amazing to work with and made sure everything was how I wanted it to be.

Sent on 03/07/2014

Frisco Venues's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review. I am not for sure who this is as we have have a few weddings this last month! I think it is Megan.
    Joni and I enjoy working with all of our brides and their wedding party.
    I don't have girls so it's fun for me! Joni has been through weddings with her daughters. She is loved by all the weddings that she has worked with.

Tiffanie · Married on 12/27/2013

Joni and Brenda did an awesome job helping us make our wedding and reception perfect. The Frisco Heritage Center is the perfect venue for a rustic and fun party! These ladies were on top of their game and made sure we had everything we needed. They acted as our "wedding planners" on several occasions and we could not have been happier! Thanks ladies, y'all were awesome.

Sent on 01/03/2014