Fringe Hair and Nail Salon Reviews

10 | Pigeon Forge, TN

10 Reviews for Fringe Hair and Nail Salon

Ali A. · Married on 07/11/2020

Theyre super amazing

He and I used their waxing services as well as their hair services. Theyre all amazing there!! Courtney does amazing makeup and tori (I think?) Did an amazing job with my hair!! Thanks guys (if yall see this!!)

Sent on 07/13/2020
  • Susan

Susan M. · Married on 05/17/2020

Beautiful for a Day

I've never been beautiful, but I was on my wedding day! Thank you to Fringe Hair & Nail Salon in Pigeon Forge.

Sent on 05/05/2021

Arayna · Married on 01/01/2018

Victoria went waaaay above and beyond for my bridal hair and makeup. She creatively integrated everything I wanted for my hair, even my wire jewel things that I didn’t know what to do with. She was using wire cutters. She was adding, redoing, and removing elements of my makeup all without any frustration. She entered all four of my WeddingWire reward Visa cards by hand AND she spent about half an hour starting up the computers in the office to print my wedding vows last-minute. She was super kind about everything and made the start of my day exceptionally relaxing.

Sent on 01/03/2018

Coralie · Married on 09/02/2017

Did my hair and makeup for my wedding here as did my family members and bridal party. The girls were very knowledgeable and made everyone look great and most importantly very quick!

Sent on 11/04/2017
  • Mandy

Mandy · Married on 03/25/2017

We had a destination wedding and I was somewhat nervous getting my hair done without a trial. I booked hair and make up for myself, my mother and mother in law as well as hair for my 4 year old daughter. I was able to show the girls a picture of what I wanted for myself and my daughter and they were able to recreate the looks perfectly! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and I know my daughter was in love with her up-do. Thank you to everyone at Fringe Hair Salon for helping the 4 of us feel beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 04/03/2017
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 11/05/2016

As a destination bride with no way of having a hair or make-up trial, I was very nervous of what my outcome would be. I booked with Alicia and she was amazing!! I showed her a photo of what I wanted my hair to look like and she completely nailed it after only looking at it twice. She was sweet and fun and fast! By the time we got to make-up, I left it up to her. I felt incredibly beautiful after spending an hour and a half with Alicia.

Sent on 11/10/2016

Marilyn A. · Married on 09/05/2014

Allison and her staff did makeup and updos for me (the bride) and my sister-in-law and my niece. They knew not to use makeup that would reflect light and shine in flash photos and gave me a look that showed in the pictures but still was not overly done.
    My 14 year old niece was gorgeous and my sister-in-law was radiant (unusual for her). Thanks for the service and the quality. They were pleasant and did not add any unnecessary drama to the wedding day.

Sent on 09/20/2014

Emily · Married on 06/14/2013

Thankyou for the fabulous hair & makeup!

Sent on 06/24/2013

Catherine R. · Married on 03/25/2021

1.0

Terrible experience & customer service, not trustworthy

If I could give a negative 5 starts I would. No call, no show, no NOTHING on my wedding day! After I called and verified my appointment the day before!!!! A girl dreams of this day her whole life, and I trusted Tori from fringe salon to come to our cabin to help get my mother and I get ready for my special day. I am a Mississippi bride, so I’m not completely familiar with the Gatlinburg, TN area, but after this happened to me I have found MULTIPLE reviews of this salon stealing from people and no showing on their events. YES, they did refund our deposit and they paid my photographer for doing my makeup but refused and were very rude when I just asked for the money back myself. They refused to give me any extra money to compensate for the extra stress they put me through on my wedding day!! I mean one of my best friends was having to FaceTime my hairdresser back in Mississippi who was walking her through my updo, and my photographer was missing out on snapping precious shots while we all got ready because she had to do my makeup. It’s completely ridiculous and very unprofessional how this salon works and operates, and I truly hope no bride EVER books them for their wedding!

Sent on 03/26/2021
  • Jona

Jona · Married on 03/25/2021

Fringe Salon

My daughter, Catherine Davis booked Tori to do her hair and makeup today for her wedding along with doing my hair and makeup as mother of the bride. We have called, messages and texted plus called the salon and Tori never showed up nor returned all any of our calls or messages. You talked about complete DEVASTATION for my baby girl on her wedding day. I did call the salon and was told that Tori was off today but is too busy with her own life and felt just fine by not showing up today for my daughter’s wedding! Our services would have been over $400 but I guess TORI with FRINGE SALON doesn’t need or cares or hurting people. I pray NO ONE EVER books TORI at FRINGE SALON again because she will ruin your one and only special day. I expect our deposit returned within the hour because now no one will answer the phone at the salon yet they are open. I expect a formal apology from Tori ASAP. Please absolutely no one book this salon ever again because you DO NOT MATTER to them on your wedding day.

Sent on 03/26/2021