Fringe Hair and Nail Salon Reviews

6 Reviews for Fringe Hair and Nail Salon

Fringe Hair and Nail Salon 1
Fringe Hair and Nail Salon 2

Arayna · Married on 01/01/2018

Victoria went waaaay above and beyond for my bridal hair and makeup. She creatively integrated everything I wanted for my hair, even my wire jewel things that I didn’t know what to do with. She was using wire cutters. She was adding, redoing, and removing elements of my makeup all without any frustration. She entered all four of my WeddingWire reward Visa cards by hand AND she spent about half an hour starting up the computers in the office to print my wedding vows last-minute. She was super kind about everything and made the start of my day exceptionally relaxing.

Fringe Hair and Nail Salon 3
    Fringe Hair and Nail Salon 4

Coralie · Married on 09/02/2017

Did my hair and makeup for my wedding here as did my family members and bridal party. The girls were very knowledgeable and made everyone look great and most importantly very quick!

• Mandy

Mandy · Married on 03/25/2017

We had a destination wedding and I was somewhat nervous getting my hair done without a trial. I booked hair and make up for myself, my mother and mother in law as well as hair for my 4 year old daughter. I was able to show the girls a picture of what I wanted for myself and my daughter and they were able to recreate the looks perfectly! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and I know my daughter was in love with her up-do. Thank you to everyone at Fringe Hair Salon for helping the 4 of us feel beautiful on my wedding day!

• Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 11/05/2016

As a destination bride with no way of having a hair or make-up trial, I was very nervous of what my outcome would be. I booked with Alicia and she was amazing!! I showed her a photo of what I wanted my hair to look like and she completely nailed it after only looking at it twice. She was sweet and fun and fast! By the time we got to make-up, I left it up to her. I felt incredibly beautiful after spending an hour and a half with Alicia.

Marilyn and James · Married on 09/05/2014

Allison and her staff did makeup and updos for me (the bride) and my sister-in-law and my niece. They knew not to use makeup that would reflect light and shine in flash photos and gave me a look that showed in the pictures but still was not overly done.
    My 14 year old niece was gorgeous and my sister-in-law was radiant (unusual for her). Thanks for the service and the quality. They were pleasant and did not add any unnecessary drama to the wedding day.

Emily · Married on 06/14/2013

Thankyou for the fabulous hair & makeup!