13 Reviews for Fringe Hair and Makeup Studio

Wedding Party Makeup (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)
13 Fringe Hair and Makeup Studio Reviews

We used Fringe Studio for hair and makeup for the bride. Taneia was fantastic. She was very nice and did beautiful work. My daughter looked stunning.

Profile Picture Christina, 6/23/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup

Fringe Studio was absolutely amazing! They started bright and early on wedding day and gave myself and my girls exactly what we wanted and more! Even though there was a last minute emergency and one of the artists wasn’t able to make it, they quickly filled her shoes and was still able to give us stunning hair and make up, and got us out the door on schedule! I couldn’t ask for a better beauty team! Thank you!

Profile Picture Kristen, 4/8/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

From the time I got in contact with Fringe, Megg has been a great contact at getting back to me with all of my questions, getting my quote ready and setting up a timeline for the day.
Tina Teel and her assistant did my hair and makeup along with hair and make up for my 9 bridesmaids! They were very organized and made us all look and feel beautiful! Easy to talk to and really gave us all the looks we were going for, they were both awesome!
I highly recommend and would use them again!

Profile Picture Amber, 4/23/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Hair

I went in to check them out and got my hair trimmed and talked about styling for the wedding. I am really looking forward to that day. She asked if they needed to meet me out somewhere on site or at the shop. I thought that was very nice.

Profile Picture Crystal, 8/28/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I contacted Fringe about my *big day* and I am SO happy with my choice. I got the pleasure of working with Megg, and she did an amazing job! I have gotten more compliments on my hair than I did on my dress! :-P She and her assistant were up so stinkin' early to do a my hair & MU + 2 BM's hair & MU - I cannot tell you how grateful we were.

I will never forget how beautiful I felt that day - with their help and experience, I was able to relax and just glide through. I owe a HUGE thank you to the ladies, and I will recommend y'all to anyone & everyone!

Profile Picture Gayle, 9/13/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tina did wedding makeup and hair for my mother and I. We are so happy that we found her! She did an amazing job and was very flexible on times! She made us feel very beautiful!

Profile Picture User3922740, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tina was great about listening to how we wanted hair and make up done for the wedding. She is timely and reliable. Did an AMAZING job!!

Profile Picture Valarie, 2/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Tina did such an amazing job on my hair and makeup. She made me feel so beautiful for my bridal portraits and on my wedding day! She listened to all of my concerns and then told me how she would deal with them- a little bronzer here and a little eyeliner there was all she needed to hide my concerns! She also did hair and makeup for my maid of honor and one of my bridesmaids. They were extremely pleased with how everything turned out. She couldn't have done a better job! She responded to emails quickly, was flexible when I needed to change times, and was very friendly. I would definitely use her again for other events!

Profile Picture jenny, 1/19/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tina Teel is the best! She not only saved me and my family on my wedding day, but she did an AMAZING job on all of us! Half of our guests weren't able to attend the wedding, vendors canceled and we were stuck at our hotel due to a crazy Texas ice storm. Tina still showed up! She did hair for 6 people and makeup for a few too. My mother-in-law and sister-in-law had appointments which were canceled 2 hours in advance and Tina took care of them. She didn't even blink an eye. She even gave me a little pep talk with some great advice as guest cancellations began to come in and I became a little emotional. A BIG thanks to Tina for doing an outstanding job overall and thanks to her husband for driving her!

Profile Picture User3122930, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tina did my hair and makeup for my bridal portraits and also the hair and makeup for my wedding party on the day of the wedding. She is professional and showed up prepared and on time. She is very knowledgeable about her work and has experience working with brides! I was very confident my hair and makeup would look fabulous with Tina. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture User2826341, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tina did my hair and makeup for my wedding and everything was perfect! We did a trial run a few weeks before to iron out the details and make sure that we were on the same page for the big day. She was very professional, but also really friendly and she made me feel really calm during the stressful hours before the ceremony. My hair and makeup looked great - everyone was talking about how pretty it looked! Her prices were AMAZING and she has a ton of great makeup, so if you are more adventuresome than I was (I stuck with browns and golds), she could still hook you up! She also did false lashes and they were great - definitely noticeable but not over the top. Would definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Lacey, 4/7/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tina and her assistant coordinated and performed not only my wedding day hair & makeup, but also the H&M of my 6 bridesmaids, mother of the groom, and grandma of the groom. She is quick, punctual, professional, responsive, talented and an extremely great value (which in my experience, are qualities typically difficult to find all in the same package). Tina was just wonderful, and I mean that with the most gracious satisfaction. I literally gave her a picture of what I wanted a week prior to the wedding and in 45 minutes come the day of the wedding, she replicated the exact look without even a trial run! She's good…. Darn good! I felt beautiful (like supermodel beautiful) and I have her to thank for that! She is bridal greatness!”

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/4/11, 7 Reviews