Frilly Bloomers Florals & Gifts Reviews

15 | Anderson, SC

15 Reviews for Frilly Bloomers Florals & Gifts

Taylor · Married on 04/29/2017

Amazing service! Bouquets, table decor and everything else we ordered were top notch!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Donna · Married on 10/09/2016

Adina was amazing to work with! Our daughter, Ashley, got married at The Farm near Asheville, NC. The flowers and arrangements that Adina created were perfect! She is very creative, and captured the feel of the wedding. Thanks, Adina!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Marthan · Married on 09/04/2016

We used Adina at Frilly Bloomers for a wedding on September 4 2016. The bride contacted her several months in advance and Adina was right away interested in the theme or feel that the bride was looking for on her special day. Adina knew it was not only important to have the flowers the bride requested BUT that the flowers were presented/arranged as to the vintage theme. On the wedding day she arrived just as she had confirmed, set up Flowers and arbor. Her assistant even reminded us that due to the hot sun on an outdoor patio he would set a few center pieces in shade till reception was closer. Tiny recommendations that were important to ensure a beautiful wedding. We give Adina at Frilly Bloomers 5 stars in all aspects. Highly recommended.

Sent on 09/10/2016

Laura · Married on 05/17/2014

Beautiful bouquets, boutonnieres, and floral arrangements. Adina brought my ideas to life (and I had a lot of them)! She has such a great personality and is a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 06/11/2014

Beautiful flowers and excellent service! Adina worked with my budget and made my special day beautiful! Highly recommend! :)

Sent on 08/22/2013

susan · Married on 08/03/2013

A master of flowers. You need it. .. bet she can do it!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Kate · Married on 11/03/2012

Adina and here team at Frilly Bloomers Florals are GENIUSES and true artists. I had a vision of incorporating beloved books into our decor, and Adina made it happen beyond my wildest dreams. She transformed a rustic camp into a beautiful venue, and she was able to stay well within my budget parameters.

Sent on 09/16/2013

Tiffany · Married on 10/30/2011

Adina & her staff with Frilly Bloomers blew me away!! The price for the flowers for my wedding was perfect! She worked with my budget with no problem. I loved my bouquet & all of the other bouquets and arrrangements. She is a very talented lady!! I am a fan of her facebook page and kept seeing other arrangements she had done before my wedding and I couldn't wait to see what she would create for my special day. She did more that I could have ever imagened!! Firlly Bloomers is an amazing florist!

Sent on 11/08/2011

Ginger · Married on 10/23/2011

Adina at Frilly Bloomers is the best in the business. You get exactly what you ask for and everthing she designs is unique. There to answer all your questions and does the most amazing work. She is the best in the business.

Sent on 11/12/2011

Katie · Married on 06/25/2011

Frilly Bloomers was absolutely incredible and far exceeded all of my expectations! I met her at a Bridal expo and knew I HAD to book with her. When we met, I brought her an absolute mess. My ideas were all over the place, but thankfully, Adina was able to take my mess and turn it into something beautiful. Adina never once made me feel bad for being on a budget and she was able to incorporate everything I had asked for. I knew I was going to love using Frilly Bloomers, because she is able to capture the bride’s personality through her unique style. I didn’t feel like any other bride with Adina. I felt important and cared for. It was so unreal how well she knew me after one meeting and a few phone calls. I am so thankful that we were able to find such an awesome florist. Thank you Frilly Bloomers!!

Sent on 09/06/2011

Tiffany · Married on 05/21/2011

Adina was just wonderful to work with! She knew exactly what I wanted before I did. She was amazing and the final product was way more than I expected. She truly went above and beyond my expectations.

Sent on 09/06/2011

Lacey · Married on 05/14/2011

I LOVED working with Adina!! My Bouquets and centerpieces were gorgeous and exactly what I asked for! If I had a complaint, it would only be that I asked for color in my boutineers and I didn't get much. But, overall I was incredibly pleased and would DEFINITELY recommend Frilly Bloomers!!!!

Sent on 06/14/2011

Maren · Married on 06/19/2010

Adina was such a joy to work with in planning and putting on our wedding. She was 100% a professional every step of the process, and always made sure was completely clear about what I was hoping to see. As she works, she is fun, calm, neat, super fast and the kindest, hardest-working Southern Steel Magnolia you could ask for.

She listened to every detail I covered with her and had fantastic suggestions for color, texture and unique flowers/greenery to include in the plan. I was amazed how she took the ideas I showed her from a few Internet and magazine pictures and transformed them into my dream wedding. I told her what I liked...she made sure she knew what I didn't like...and then she took the reigns and created masterpiece after masterpiece. Her team was so efficient and professional that it seemed like the flowers and decorations just bloomed on their own. One day, we had a plain church basement, the next day we had a Mediteranean-inspired, Southern summer fairyland.

Thank you, Adina, Worth, and all the others on your fabulous team for all of the beauty, love, hard work and fantastic memories of our joyous day!!

Sent on 06/30/2010

Cherise · Married on 01/04/2014

Frilly Bloomers did an outstanding job with our wedding! With our wedding falling in Winter and having a simpler style I was at a lose for how I wanted my flowers to look. Adina did a great job of taking my ideas and turning them into something beautiful. She listened to my style yet added suggestions that made the look even better. She was also very good about working within our budget.

Sent on 02/27/2014

The wedding Bouquets were beautiful! She has good ideas for decoration, She is professional.

Sent on 10/29/2013