Frills & Finery Photobooth Co. Reviews

2 | Madison, WI

2 Reviews for Frills & Finery Photobooth Co.

Sandra · Married on 04/14/2018

Frills & Finery (Aubree and her husband) did our wedding 2 days ago and I couldn't be more thrilled! Aubree replied to all of my emails within 24 hours (most of them within just a few hours) and she was so easy to work with. I love that we got to choose from tons of designs for the photo print outs (I really liked having a 4X6in option) and that she even customized the colors for us to go with our wedding theme. Also, their equipment is really sleek and modern (you can text the photos to yourself after you take them) and didn't distract from our venue at all. They handed us an album of our photos at then end of the night and we loved looking through our album of photos the next morning. (P.S. they have an option to add unlimited prints so that each person who crammed into the photo gets to take one home - highly recommend this option!)

Sent on 04/16/2018
  • .

. · Married on 09/04/2016

Aubree is great to work with, flexible, really communicative, and works hard to customize the photobooth to fit in with your event! We had the best time and the pictures turned out so well! Thank you!!

Sent on 09/09/2016