Fresh Sound DJ Services Reviews

56 | Kingston, MA

56 Reviews for Fresh Sound DJ Services

Davren from Fresh Sound DJ Services was a exceptional addition to our wedding day! His organization and responsiveness was a huge help in planning the musical flow of our day. He took the time to answer any e-mails or phone calls in a timely manner. His use of an excel document helped immensely when picking songs from introductions to last dance. Dav also had a great arsenal of recommendations for us and had good "ear" when it came to understanding what we wanted. He took the time to set up 2 separate locations for us - cocktail hour and reception. Dav kept all the wedding guests dancing for hours! I would recommend him to ANYONE in search of a top notch DJ that's professional, organized, and talented at what he does!

Laura · Married on 09/05/2014

Working with Davren was one of the easiest bridal decisions I made. From start to finish he was organized and helpful. I never had to take extra time trying to get a hold of him or wait for questions to be answered. He was so in tune to what my husband and I wanted the feel of each part of the wedding to be like and transitioned from our ceremony site to reception with out a problem ! All my guests said they never saw so much dancing at a wedding and I have to attribute that to Dav knowing what songs to play when . Guests of all ages were up and moving for the whole night! I have recommended him to every engaged couple I know and will continue to!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Dav was referred to us by a family member and we are so happy he was able to DJ our wedding reception! Selecting music vendors was stressful, as many bands and DJ's charge high premiums to offer their services on New Year's Eve. Dav's price was reasonable and the value was phenomenal. He was very organized right from the start, which is a MUST with wedding planning. He had a template ready to go when we signed our contract to help with the music selection process. Since we had this for a few months before the wedding, we were able to fill in as we went along and found music we loved and he added in his own suggestions to help us out. He even accommodated our nerdy side by cutting the Game of Thrones theme song for our reception entrance. Even more, he was able to help us work online streaming of the ball dropping in Times Square with a countdown to midnight, so all of our guests were able to celebrate the new year. We received a ton of compliments later on and I've already recommended him to a few of my newly engaged friends. Special thanks to Fresh Sound DJ Services for making our wedding night an unforgettable experience for everyone!

• Kelcey

Kelcey Heman · Married on 02/22/2020

Awesome DJ!

Davren is awesome! He was incredibly thoughtful, responsive and helpful when it came to planning the details of our day. Davren helps with much more than music. He made sure all the timing of the day was correct, everything ran on-time and the best parts of our day were heard by all. Of course, he killed it with the music. Our dance floor was packed all night and our friends and family danced the night away. Davren is fantastic and we'd highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 02/24/2020
  • User5402051 · 2+ years ago

DJ Dav was AMAZING to work with. He was very knowledgeable on the layout of the night, songs to play and when, and his professionalism and flexibility was amazing. I highly recommend for any event! Dav also went above and beyond when he saw that our wedding coordinator was absent the entire evening, essentially filling two roles. He ran the night without a hitch. Our guests were raving for days after how great he was, as well as the music! Do yourself a favor and book DJ DAV for your next event!!!!

Sent on 09/02/2015

Barret · Married on 06/30/2018

Fresh Sounds & Davren did a great job keeping the party going!
    Very professional and accommodating!

Sent on 10/01/2018