Fresh Sound DJ Services Reviews

Fresh Sound DJ Services 7
  • Taylor

Taylor Corsano · Married on 10/04/2019

Highly Recommend !

Davren was very great to work with, he was very responsive to emails and made our day stress free. He went over all the details before the wedding and did an amazing job!

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 09/20/2019

Great mc and dj!

Davren was a dream to work with. I had quite the playlist suggestions but trusted him fully to use his judgement on when and if to play certain songs. Everything from the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception when so smoothly. HIGHLY recommend Davren! Great MC, very professional and very reliable. I had some particular wording I needed said during family introductions and he paid attention to every detail and made me feel confident in his work. Everyone danced the night away :)

Sent on 09/25/2019

Liv Magalhaes · Married on 09/01/2019

The best DJ!!

Davren is the best DJ and we are so happy we had him for our wedding. He was able to get everyone on the dance floor and was so easy to work with and very responsive. Definitely recommend Davren for your wedding!!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Gina Christine · Married on 08/30/2019

Awesome DJ!

We loved working with Davren and would highly recommend him. He kept the party going and everyone dancing all night!

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 07/05/2019

Highly Recommend!

Davren was the perfect choice for our big day! He was so organized and everything flowed so smoothly. I particularly loved how he had back up plans for every situation! He gave us great suggestions for song choices as well as felt out our crowd, everyone was dancing all night long. We are so thrilled to have been able to work with Davren and would recommend him highly!

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 06/15/2019

Awesome DJ - amazing experience!

We had such an amazing experience working with Fresh Sounds! Dav is one of a kind, and really knows how to get the guests up and dancing (people literally danced from beginning to end). He's also incredibly easy to work with, super organized and has great recommendations. I highly recommend working with him - you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Michelle · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing DJ!

Davren was so great to work with. He made the whole process easy and stress free. He gave lots of suggestions that worked really well. On the big day, I didn’t have to worry about anything. Everything flowed smoothly and all our guests LOVED the music choices. We left a lot of the choices in songs up to Davren. We were not let down! He helped also provide music and sound for our ceremony and cocktail hour. Would highly recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 08/07/2019

Jennifer Carter · Married on 05/10/2019

Amazing!

Dav is seriously the BEST! His playlist had everyone of all ages on the dance floor all night. He was very organized and made sure our night flowed exactly as planned. From the ceremony music to the extra encore song everything was fanastic. Our music was EXACTLY what we envisioned for our big day. If you're looking for a great guy to help make your wedding day flawless look no further! Five stars!!

Sent on 10/07/2019
    Fresh Sound DJ Services 8
  • Abigail

Abigail · Married on 12/30/2018

Best DJ ever!

Look no further, Davren is professional and makes incredible play lists! He lets the music rather then him do the talking. Our guests are still commenting on how amazing the play list was. People danced all night!

Sent on 01/10/2019
    Fresh Sound DJ Services 9
    Fresh Sound DJ Services 10
    Fresh Sound DJ Services 11
    Fresh Sound DJ Services 12
  • Adeline

Adeline Medeiros · Married on 11/17/2018

Hire Davren now - You'll be so glad you did!!

Davren totally exceeded our expectations, which were already high after speaking with him and seeing how organized, knowledgeable, and supportive he was in the weeks leading up to our wedding.

I have had so many people tell me that they've never been to a wedding where the dance floor was so consistently full the whole night. Our friends (as I guess is true for most folks nowadays) are constantly on their phones; after the wedding, I realized we had almost no photos other than the ones taken by our photographer. This is actually a great thing in our eyes, because it means that Davren kept people dancing so much that they actually forgot about instagramming it and just enjoyed the party! 😂 What an accomplishment! It was really wonderful to not have to worry for one minute about managing things, requesting songs, or anything else, knowing that Davren had everything 100% covered.

We can't recommend him highly enough - if you hire him, it will be one less thing that you won't have to think about before and during your wedding, and he'll truly make it a party!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Michael · Married on 09/09/2018

While we were planning our wedding, and looking for a DJ, My wife and I noticed that Davren was recommended by our Venue ( Plimouth Plantation), so I reached out to him. From our very first interaction, and all the way through our process, Davren was polite, courteous, and professional, and was extremely attentive to what we wanted for our Wedding day. He was completely accommodating , as my wife was very particular about the music selections for both the wedding and the reception, and worked with us to customize the music, and create a soundtrack that was exactly what we wanted, through the entirety of our magical day. He reviewed with us, in complete detail , the timeline for the day, and how it would proceed, as well as the songs that would be played, including special requests that we wanted. Davren made us feel completely assured and confident in how the night would progress, and came through 100% on our wedding day. He was also completely flexible with unexpected surprises that we came up with , at the last minute ( we hired a Piper to play before the ceremony ) and worked it in seamlessly to his production. He backs up all of his music and his equipment, so your peace of mind is guaranteed. When you hire Davren, you can be confident that the music for your wedding day will be well thought out, planned and played for you and your guests to all enjoy !

Sent on 09/17/2018
  • Debra

Debra · Married on 08/10/2018

Awesome DJ!

Davren was awesome -very professional throughout; thorough and helpful with suggestions, etc. during the planning process. The music on the day of the wedding was perfect - understated and in the background during the ceremony and just what we wanted during the reception to get everyone on the dance floor!

Sent on 11/02/2018
    Fresh Sound DJ Services 13
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 05/27/2018

Our entire experience with Dav was spectacular. He was super responsive and thoughtful about our wedding through the entire planning process. He made some great suggestions and helped us curate a wedding playlist that hit it out of the park. So many guests complimented how great Dav was. I can't recommend him more! Thanks Dav for the best night ever!

Sent on 05/30/2018

KATHRYN · Married on 11/25/2017

Davren was amazing! From his responsiveness, ease of working together and flexibility, there was nothing I could have asked for that he didn't already think of or have a great idea about! I could not be happier he was our DJ and would highly recommend him for a wedding or any event you need music for!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Kerry · Married on 11/11/2017

DJ Dav was AMAZING!! Everyone said how great he was, you could here all the announcements clearly, he quickly learned the vibe of us & our guests & no one sat down the whole night!! Communication was always very fast. we had a phone conversation a couple weeks before to go over all the songs & the overall day- which was great. The day of I felt very at ease with our decision to go with Fresh Sounds, knowing he was going to be professional, FUN, & had the party going all night long! We Would highly recommend Fresh Sounds for anyone is looking for the most fun dance floor!

Sent on 12/13/2017
    Fresh Sound DJ Services 14
    Fresh Sound DJ Services 15
    Fresh Sound DJ Services 16

Paul · Married on 09/23/2017

Why my wife and I loved having Davren as our DJ:
    -My best man said he had never seen so many people on a dance floor at a wedding.
    -Davren is clearly a good person and knew exactly how to genuinely and gracefully announce the wedding party without trying to draw attention to himself.
    -He was professional, organized, accommodating to our vision, and really easy to get along with
    -He let us choose as many songs as we wanted and had some great additions of his own.
    -All generations made it on the dance floor and there wasn't a moment where we felt like the music was more for our parents
    -Choosing Davren is one less thing you have to worry about when planning your wedding

Sent on 11/05/2017

Julie · Married on 09/16/2017

Davren was phenomenal every step of the way. Flexible, organized, professional, and a real pleasure to work with. He was a wizard with our ceremony sound set-up and played fabulous music. We can't recommend Davren highly enough. Thumbs way up.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Kris · Married on 09/15/2017

We were so happy that we choose Davren from Fresh Sound DJ Services! All of our guests kept coming up to us saying they loved our playlist, but we could not take credit. We spoke with Davren about the kind of music we liked, gave him a couple of songs we wanted to be played and he took it from there. We HIGHLY recommend Fresh Sound DJ Services, we promise you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Brian · Married on 09/09/2017

Davren was a perfect DJ. He was flexible and had helpful suggestions that made the night go by without a hitch. He got everyone on the dance floor and having a great time all night.

Sent on 11/03/2017

Teryn · Married on 07/22/2017

Working with Dav was the easiest part of the wedding! I had previously been to a wedding where he was the DJ and we did not leave the dance floor the entire night, exactly what I was looking for and exactly what he gave us.
    Leading up to the big day Dav and I spoke on the phone and went over how the day would go (he did my ceremony as well at a separate location). I gave him free reign to pick what would be the best songs to play during the reception (with a few absolutely do not plays and songs I would love to hear). He asked our taste in music and was open to any suggestions. He was able to find the exact renditions of songs that I had requested.
    I was very happy with Dav and would highly recommend him for your event!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Jenny · Married on 06/09/2017

Davren was amazing! He made our wedding day so easy for us. He is super organized and had great suggestions for us. He kept everyone dancing all night! Even when my husband had some odd requests for music during the reception, he went with it and everyone had a great time! Thanks Davren!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Caitlyn · Married on 06/02/2017

I cannot reccomend Davren enough. Right from the beginning, he was organized and very professional. On my wedding day he kept everyone on the dance floor and the music was perfect! Davren even managed to work with our Best Man the day of to add some music to his speech. Thank you so much for making my wedding so memorable for everyone Davren!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Megan · Married on 05/27/2017

I cannot recommend Dav enough! He has done several family weddings, so I knew from a guest perspective that he was fantastic at getting people out on the dance floor, but when it was my turn to work with him for my own wedding I was blown away. He is super professional, extremely easy to work with, very detail-oriented, responsive and happy to accommodate any and all requests. He answered all of our questions and made sure that we felt completely at ease with every step of the day - he DJ'ed both the ceremony and reception and it was perfect. He did a fantastic job as the MC of the night, and was able to appeal to all ages at the wedding to keep the dance party going all night! His pricing is also incredibly reasonable, especially considering what a great job he does. Thank you Dav!

Sent on 05/29/2017

chris · Married on 04/29/2017

Davren was an excellent DJ- my wife and I would absolutely recommend him to anyone. The music was great, he was so flexible and helpful throughout the process, and was extremely professional. I never would have thought the announcements, dances, and music could go so smoothly, and Davren made it look easy. Thanks Davren!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Sarah · Married on 01/14/2017

Davren was great to work with. It's been almost a year since our wedding and my guests are still commenting how awesome he was.

Sent on 11/15/2017