43 Reviews for Fresh Pics Photobooths

Enclosed Booth (2)
Clean Up (1)
Backdrop(s) (1)
CD/DVD of Images (1)
Social Media Integration (1)
35 Fresh Pics Photobooths Reviews

This gal has it down! I barely had to do anything for her at the event. She just arrived and took care of everything she needed. Such a relief to be able free my mind of that piece of our event!

Profile Picture Marin, 5/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

they are amazing to work with, and has many options to choose from. What a fun experience. highly recommended.

Profile Picture User7450210, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

If you want a photo booth for your wedding (or any other event), you need this one! Michelle is amazing to work with! She helped make our daughter and new son-in-laws wedding reception so much fun! Michelle was readily available to answer questions before the event, set up the booth quickly before the reception and you could tell she genuinely enjoyed helping everyone use the booth during the event if they had any questions. She even was able to coax the great-aunts and great-uncles into the booth and they thought it was great! All the photos were added to a scrapbook along with the guests comments and congratulations and Michelle gave the book to the newlyweds at the end of the reception. We received lots of feedback from guests about how much they enjoyed the booth and the wide variety of props. I highly recommend Fresh Pics Photobooths!

Profile Picture Pamela, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Give a logo so the photostrips will have your logo - super cute!

Profile Picture Kate, 5/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Fresh Pics did an fabulous job at my daughters wedding. Everyone had such a great time using it. The older group of people thought is was a very fun touch to have at a wedding.

Profile Picture melinda, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They were very quick to respond to messages and emails. Made the whole process so easy. While the younger crowd are use to seeing these at weddings for a majority of the older guests the photo booth was a first. They really enjoyed and thought it was a really fun touch to a wedding. I also think he gave those people they may not dance a lot something to do for entertainment

Profile Picture melinda, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We just did a event that was not a wedding and had so much fun. Would love to have at a wedding they are wonderful to work with and the end product is great.

Profile Picture Barb, 1/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our guests had an unbelievably good time. Some of them had never done a photobooth before, but they definitely enjoyed their photos. Working with Michelle was a breeze. I highly recommend Fresh Pics Photobooths.

Profile Picture User7739043, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Michelle is a pleasure to work with! Our corporate event was even better with the addition of this great photo booth, complete with props, photos on site and digital photos for later viewing. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Mike, 1/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We've used Fresh Pics for our client party two years in a row and they are truly the best! Michelle was friendly, joyous, and went above and beyond. All our clients and their kids loved the photos and the little, handmade photo pocket that Michelle made to store all your pics in. If you are considering having a photo booth at your wedding definitely check out Fresh Pics Photo Booth!

Profile Picture Staci, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Michelle was easy to work with; the ease of booking and personal service was exceptional, she catered us and understood our needs as a group. Michelle, her husband and employees were extremely professional and friendly. Our group adored the set up, tools, and kind suggestions of props to use. This was our first experience with Michelle and her team, we are booked again for next year!

Profile Picture Heather, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very accommodating and worked hard to give us exactly what we were looking for.

Profile Picture Dustin, 11/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Kids really enjoyed having you there. No advice needed

Profile Picture Colin, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Michelle & her cohort were absolutely fantastic. We had such a fabulous time with them & the booth at my daughter's wedding. They were super accommodating & they made the experience with the photo booth a blast. Our guests absolutely loved it! I would highly recommend their services & hope to have a reason to use them again in the future.

Profile Picture CRISTINE, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I highly recommend Fresh Pics Photobooths! They were very flexible with our schedule. Every time I tried to contact them they got back to me in less than 2 hours. They were very professional and were awesome with our wedding guests.

Profile Picture Cheryl , 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Fresh Pics has great props and provides excellent service! They help guests use they photo booth and allow for both printed copies as well as the ability to email the pics, perfect for sharing on social media! Fresh Pics is guaranteed fun for any event!

Profile Picture User7451648, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Quick response to our request for a photo booth. At our event, Michelle was great and our guests enjoyed the booth, props and pictures!

Profile Picture User6497102, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We loved the professionalism of Fresh Pics Photobooths and the high quality of the pictures. Our guests really enjoyed the props and the ability to select different types of festive prints. Plus, we love having digital copies of all of the pictures!

Profile Picture User5595879, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Photobooth, Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

We used Michelle for a few business events. I was very pleased with her service. Our business event was slightly unique because the focus of the event was mostly pets and their owners. I learned that it can be slightly difficult to get animals to pose. But overall everyone seemed to have a good time.

Profile Picture User5601199, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Fresh Pics was absolutely wonderful to work with! They provide a no stress, highly professional, top quality service. They were the hit of the reception!! I would strongly recommend their services to anyone for any event!

Profile Picture Stacy, 9/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This was so much fun! I definetly recommend using the custom props, it made it that much more fun. Everyone liked that they could take a photo strip home with them, it gives them a little keepsake to remind them of our special day.

Profile Picture User5462074, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I used Michelle's photo booth for making my Save the Dates, which turned out both unique and awesome! She went above and beyond my expectations in terms of the experience and turned what was supposed to be a mellow evening of picture taking into a romantic and laughter filled experience. Thank you for psyching me up for the big day!

Profile Picture User4688308, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Photo booth was perfect, set up was super quick and the service was fabulous! Would hire again for another event!

Profile Picture Sara, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Never would of thought about a photo booth at a wedding i guess im not in the loop, because everyone i talk to said they want a photo booth at their wedding. It was so much fun especially being able to see all the photos my friends took at my wedding on freshpicsphotoboth.com

Profile Picture Nancy, 5/1/15, 1 Review