Fresh Look Photography Reviews

Fresh Look Photography 2
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 06/15/2019

The greatest photographers

Judith and her husband are simply amazing. They were one of my favorite parts about my wedding day. They have so much fun with you, take every picture possible, and all of their photos turn out amazing. They will enhance your wedding experience by 1000 percent. They go above and beyond.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Fresh Look Photography's reply:

Oh my gosh - aawww!!! We love y'all bunches and are SO stoked that we were able to celebrate with you and your families!!!

Jenise L · Married on 06/23/2018

My husband and I [and our families!] cannot say enough GREAT things about Judith & Eric. We were so lucky to be able to work with them! From the first day we shot with Judith on the coldest and windiest day on the beach, we knew she was our perfect fit. She not only put us both at ease but made us laugh the entire time! She went above and beyond throughout every step of the way, even meeting me at our cake shop for some extra ring shots I'd wanted. During our wedding day she and Eric were SO awesome, they fit right in with our family and friends and made sure everything was perfect. They kept us at ease ESPECIALLY with the threat of rain at any moment. And though luckily it didn't rain during any of our before pictures or during the ceremony - they were prepared with umbrellas just in case! And ALL of our photos turned out AMAZING. They bring so much good energy with them and I think it's safe to say that we will be keeping them as our photographers for future milestones to come :)

Sent on 08/06/2018
    Fresh Look Photography 3
    Fresh Look Photography 4

Anjani · Married on 09/06/2015

Judith was so fun and easy to work with. As a west coast natives recently relocated to Norfolk, we had no idea who to go to for our engagement photos. We by absolute luck met up with Judith at one of the local bridal shows and completely fell in love with her style and personality. Almost instantly Judith made us feel right at home and as if we'd known her for years. Her style classic yet fun and flirty. She truly knows how to bring out the "most beautiful you" in a photo. I honestly can't say enough wonderful things about Judith and her work. If you are on the fence about your photographer and unsure of who to trust to capture your special day, please put your worries to rest, take the leap of faith and know that Judith will have your back 110% of the way. I promise you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/13/2015

Thank you so much Anj, you guys are so wonderful and I love you bunches <3

I wish we had originally hired Fresh Look from day one. We had originally hired Dragon but had to move our wedding. Day so he subcontracted out Fresh Look to do our photography. OMG! We absolutely loved them! They were so much fun and so sweet. They even got us drinks and plates of snacks during our photo shoot after the ceremony. We had so much fun with them and hope to use them in the future for other special occasions. We also loved the "smile" tattoo on Judith's finger. If you need a photographer, call them!!!

Sent on 08/16/2015

Fresh Look Photography's reply:

Thank you so much my dear, we had such a blast with you and your family as well and wish you both so much happiness in the future!!!
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/02/2015

Judith is amazing! She was so helpful in working with us and around our schedules, and her photography and quality of work are excellent. She did everything she could to make our day special from day one, and she really takes the time to get to know each couple individually and personalize each and every photo. I will definitely be using her services again, and I highly recommend her for any event!

Sent on 05/16/2015

Amanda · Married on 10/11/2014

Working with Judith and her team was a special experience because she is a close friend. She helped us capture our engagement, my bridals, and our wedding. She was easy to meet with and talk to about shot ideas. She helped us find a location for a perfect Fall engagement session. Her response time was within two weeks for getting us photos. She surprised us with sneak peeks as she worked on the images. She was professional on the day of the wedding, and she was much more than a photographer. She made sure we were happy and that we were truly having the wedding (and photos) that we really wanted. Her main assistant was very supportive of Judith and helped to make us all laugh and give "real" smiles. I would recommend Judith to anyone looking for a great photographer who focuses on the details and emotion in her photos. Her pricing is honest, and her dedication to the final product is something that is appreciated by an anxious bride.

Sent on 12/10/2014

Perry · Married on 09/14/2014

Judith Chauvette photographed my daughter's wedding in September. Working with Judith was a very pleasurable experience. My daughter did not want " typical" wedding photographs. Instead, she wanted to capture the essence of the day as well as the magic; I wanted beauty, emotions, and artistry. My daughter and I communicated our thoughts to Judith and the rest was indeed, magic. Judith was professional, discreet, unobtrusive and fun. She also smiled - I like that. When I look over the wedding photos today, I realize that they are a collection of exactly how I want to remember that special moment in time. What a blessing.

Sent on 12/10/2014

Michelle · Married on 08/16/2014

I met Judith at a bridal show that I attended last year!! She is so sweet and awesome. When you 1st meet her she make you feel like y'all have known each other for years! Judith did both our engagement and wedding photos, and I must say judith does top A++ work! And her wonderful assistant is great too! She goes above and beyond her job. When she was at our wedding she did more then take pictures, she made sure we was comfortable, and had drinks! She just over all wonderful!!!! And I can't wait to see the pic!!!

Sent on 08/17/2014

Fresh Look Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle, it was AMAZING to come and photograph for you two yesterday!!! Can't wait to show you all the gorgeousness :D

Hannah · Married on 07/12/2014

Fresh Look Photography from the first day we met all the way up to the wedding day were there for us. Whether it was a phone call or email to see how all the planning was going. See if we needed anything. They were very reasonable, and the quality of work, and pictures is above and beyond!!

The day of our event they were there on time, made it a lot of fun for everyone family, guests, and of course the bride and groom.

Sent on 12/13/2014

Elise · Married on 06/21/2014

Judith was awesome! Not only is she a wonderfully talented photographer, but she has the best personality! She went above and beyond what I expected her to do as our photographer. I had no worries at all during the wedding (or the wedding planning) when it came to Judith. My wedding guests even commented on what a great photographer we had! I highly recommend choosing Fresh Look Photography!!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Lauren · Married on 06/21/2014

Judith was an AMAZING photographer, I can't recommend her enough!!!! We were on a tight timeline to get to the reception and shared that with all the photographers we met with, Judith assured us she could have us there in no time and she did! She was awesome to work with, we had so much fun with engagement pictures and wedding pictures. Between my husband and I we had 4 families to take pictures after the ceremony, Judith did an awesome job working with me ahead of time to figure out the best game plan and did a great job getting everyone together after the ceremony. We had a guest or two who was a little pushy trying to get their own pictures and Judith did a great job of handling the situation. On top of being fantastic at managing things her pictures are gorgeous. My husband isn't much of a picture taker but even he seemed to have a good time working with her. Getting all the pictures on a CD made it so easy to share with family as well. I can't recommend Judith enough, she was amazing!!!

Sent on 07/05/2014

Elise · Married on 06/21/2014

Judith was awesome! She went above and beyond any expectations I had and the photos were beautiful! She has such a great personality, all of our guests loved her!

Sent on 11/14/2014

Justine · Married on 05/18/2014

The photographs were beyond perfect!!!! They captured the event so well in the photos making it like as looking through the photographs, we were still there!!! I am one of those people who hate getting their picture taken and Judith made me feel at ease and completely made it into so much fun! I recommend her to anyone and everyone!!!!

Sent on 07/07/2014

Jennifer · Married on 05/03/2014

Judith is the best photograpgher ever! She is always on time and is very experienced, I wouldn't have had any other person photograpgh my special moment. Also she is my role model! :)

Sent on 07/01/2014

Danielle · Married on 04/26/2014

Judith is absolutely amazing! She has the best personality and she's great to get along with! Her photography is out of this world and I have recommended her to more than one friend! We will continue to use her for all of our photography needs, that's for sure!!

Sent on 05/02/2014

shannon · Married on 01/18/2014

My husband and I have used Judith now for our engagement photos, bridal shots and our recent wedding. She is excellent, takes excellent pics and has an eye for some really awesome shots! She makes taking pics fun and she is so easy to work with! We would highly recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 02/20/2014

Amanda · Married on 10/19/2013

I had not met Judith intially as she was recommended to us by another photographer. My first interaction with her was the day of my wedding. I have to say that she is a bride's dream. She is full of energy and spunk and very sweet and attentive. Judith was professional but not overbearing. I would definitely recommend her to anyone needing photography services.

Sent on 10/28/2013
  • F

Frederick · Married on 10/06/2013

Amazing! She made us feel on top of the world. Her work has been absolutely stunning. I have seen many wedding photos from different photographers. Her eye for photography is unique and beautiful. No one could of done it better. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Tiffany · Married on 10/06/2013

Judith is amazing! She will take time with you to know you and find out what look you want for your special day. Her pictures are artistic and creative. She is super professional and organized and even provides a list of suggested pictures so nothing is forgotten! Afterwards, she was quick to have the pics ready on my own personalized flash drive! I could not have been happier and would recommend her to anyone :)

Sent on 11/19/2013

Ayrl · Married on 08/17/2013

Judith was wonderful to work with! So sweet and pleasant! She was also very quick taking photographs so that we could get back to the fun! I highly recommend her and will use her again in the future.

Sent on 08/30/2013

Diana · Married on 05/26/2013

Judith was absolutely fantastic!!! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. She was fun, energetic and took amazing pictures. She has a great eye for what will look good and gives great direction. My husband and I are so pleased with the pictures and the family/friends we have shown them to are all very impressed. She was so much fun to work with. She brought along a second shooter who was awesome putting up with my husband and his groomsmen was a real challenge! She was always available to answer any questions we had. I would recommend Judith if you want someone to take AMAZING pictures and have a great time while she does it!

Sent on 06/14/2013

Judi · Married on 11/10/2012

Judith did a great job taking our photos. She was punctual and gave great direction. The pictures turned out beautiful. We are currently in the process of selecting out which pictures we would like for her to print out according to our package selected. I would recommend her and plan on using her for future family photos.

Sent on 12/28/2012

Danielle · Married on 10/06/2012

Judith did our engagement pictures as well as our wedding pictures and now is doing our one year anniversary pictures as well as a maternity shoot! I think that speaks for itself :)

Sent on 08/29/2013

Heather · Married on 09/29/2012

Judith was awesome. Let me explain that we had a small, informal wedding surrounded by close friends and family. We wanted someone who would take pictures that represent our personalities and the personalities of the people present. We wanted a couple of the "traditional" photos, but mostly we wanted candid shots that showed the highlights of our evening.

When we first met with Judith, she was easy to talk to, was friendly, and was incredibly open to our ideas. When we made last minute changes to the venue because of the weather, she was flexible and wound up making better use of the venue than we thought possible -- our pictures were amazing. She was professional throughout the wedding, was fun to work with, and produced amazing results. I can't imagine a better photographer for our big day.

We are looking forward to her doing our pregnancy photos in a month or two, and then the new baby photos sometime next spring. Cannot wait to see what she comes up with!

Sent on 12/01/2012

She was absolutely wonderful. Everyone thought the pictures were gorgeous, but the best part was the actual photo session. One of my ring bearers is autistic and not the best photographic subject. Ms Chauvette was able to work with us and with him, and we have some absolutely wonderful pictures of the entire wedding party. Even our littlest ring bearer is smiling for the camera! Our session was relaxed and enjoyable, and I have some beautiful memories for my photo album.

Sent on 11/26/2012