Fresh Designs Florist Reviews

79 | Chester Heights, PA

79 Reviews for Fresh Designs Florist

Caitlin Sparco · Married on 11/07/2020

Sue & her teams #1 fan

First off, if I could hangout with Sue everyday, I 1000% would. She is an amazing person - so fun, kind and down to earth. Not to mention her and her team are so beyond talented I really have no words for their work. The whole experience was amazing and I trusted Sue to take the vision I had and do whatever she wanted with it, and man did she transform the space(s). She can literally do anything - from the most simple thing to the most extravagant. If you're not using her and her team, I really have no idea what you're doing. They go above and beyond and I can not thank them enough for making my day so, so special.

Sent on 09/17/2020
  • Amie

Amie Olson · Married on 08/08/2020

Incredibly attentive customer service and beautiful design eye

From beginning to end Sue and Lisa were incredible to work with. They listened and were able to take key ideas we loved and turn it into a beautiful ceremony and reception. They were able to work with last minute changes with location due to flooding in the meadow and an arbor we didn't have photos of until the week before the wedding.

We look back and the pictures are gorgeous and unique. Truly it felt like a fantasy day come true. Thank you.

Sent on 11/03/2020
  • Sheri

Sheri Sparco · Married on 07/25/2020

simply magical

Sue and her crew made this day absolutely magical !! They are so very talented and created a magical floral wonderland for my daughter. I'm so blown away right now by the beauty that turned our so-so venue into enchanting

Sent on 07/27/2020

Jim Siegler · Married on 02/09/2020

Beautifly done

did an excellent job, My daughter and wife went overboard on flowers and fresh design delivered!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Fresh Designs Florist's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review!! It was a joy working with you! A great big congratulations to the sweet couple!!
  • Marty

Marty Boughton · Married on 09/21/2019

Breathtaking floral magic.

I’m convinced there is not a florist in the world more talented than Sue of Fresh Designs. Sue is the most spectacular artist, and she elevated our wedding into something magical, creating the most breathtaking floral display I have ever seen in my life. From our first meeting with Sue, she enthusiastically took our vision and built it into something beyond our wildest dreams. She built a floral arch that made my heart stop. Three (!!!) hanging installations over the dance floor, the head table, and a guest table. An entire champagne wall that acted as the seating chart for guests. 7 months on from our wedding, and our friends and family still specifically talk about the magical floral design Sue created. You will not find a more talented team anywhere.

Sent on 04/19/2020
  • Noel

Noel Clarke · Married on 07/05/2019

The best florist out there!

I let sure and her team run with my wedding and boy did they not disappoint! They made all of our wedding floral dreams come true. It was the most beautiful floral installations I have ever seen! So thankful for them and their talents! Love you guys!!!!!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Fresh Designs Florist's reply:

Thanks Nicole! Can't wait to see the pictures!!! You looked so gorgeous! It was a pleasure working with you for your wedding flowers. Your palette was stunning!

Kate S · Married on 11/03/2018

Fresh Designs is awesome!

Sue is not only unbelievably creative and professional, but she has the BEST energy and is so much fun to work with! We shared our vision with her, then trusted her to run with it, and oh. my. god. She's magic! She and her team created both a ceremony and reception space beyond anything we could have imagined. Our guests raved about the flowers and hanging installations, and were blown away by the aroma when they walked into the room. Leading up to the wedding, each interaction with Sue made me that much more excited to see it all come together because her enthusiasm is contagious. Can I give 6 stars?

Sent on 12/04/2018

Julia · Married on 10/26/2018

Floral Perfection

The team at Fresh Designs Florist is understanding. They are very committed in their work and it clearly shows in photos. Sue and her team were the florists for our wedding- October 2018. The whole process was exciting and a wonderful experience! They walked us through a detailed proposal. Including pictures of the flowers and all the details. We got married at Hotel Du Pont in Wilmington. The look my husband and I were going for was tradition but tying in modern elements. Hotel Du Pont has an old elegance feel to it. Fresh Designs Florist kept the same feeling by creating beautiful floral greenery arrangements. Walking into the ballroom for the first time was breathtaking. Everything we asked for, they did... but better! And not to mention my bouquet and bridesmaid bouquets were stunning! My jaw dropped when I saw them the day of the wedding. They are the dream team because they are perfectionists at their work. A big thank you to you all!
    Julia and Anthony

Sent on 12/31/2018

Jacquelyn · Married on 09/28/2018

9/28/18 Wedding

We truly were blown away by our flowers, table arrangements, and altar set up for our wedding day. It was all beyond stunning! Sue and Lisa brought my vision to life and exceeded my expectations. We cannot recommend Fresh Designs enough!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Fresh Designs Florist's reply:

I LOVE to hear this!!! Thanks so much for allowing us to design for you and for taking time to give such a kind review!! Have a wonderful life together!! Warmly, Sue and Lisa
  • Regina

Regina Burns · Married on 09/15/2018

Absolutely amazing!

My husband and I were absolutely blown away by Sue’s beautiful and creative mind! Every time I think back to our wedding day, I am in complete awe at Sue and her team’s breathtaking floral creations! When I first met Sue, I could feel her positive and creative energy immediately. I am a visual person so I began showing her pictures that captured our vision. She understood completely and took our vision to the next level by creating floral arrangements and installations that I could have never imagined. I trusted Sue, her team, and the vision she had. As we walked into each room throughout the venue, we were speechless. Fresh Designs Florist completely captured and created our image of a Tuscan countryside. Her attention to detail was impeccable – from my bouquet to the beautifully crafted arches at the ceremony to the unbelievable hanging and floor floral installations to the enchanting and magnificent centerpieces! WOW! I actually started crying (happy tears of course) once they revealed the Grand Ballroom to my husband and I because Sue and her team went completely above and beyond. They brought our vision to life and exceeded all of our expectations! I was absolutely speechless. Our guests were also completely in awe at the creations Sue and her team put together. Oh and not to mention, they had two other weddings that same day! Sue is such a joy to work with because she is professional, fun, spunky, creative, and incredibly talented! We are beyond grateful for Sue and her amazing team! We cannot thank them enough for putting our vision into reality and creating the wedding of our dreams. We highly recommended Fresh Designs Florist Inc.!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Claire · Married on 12/02/2017

Even though our wedding has come and gone, I am still absolutely blown away thinking about the incredible creations Sue and team made for our wedding. They created the most beautiful and original floral arrangements I have ever seen, and they truly made our wedding venue transform and come to life. From the first time we met with Sue, we knew she completely understood the vibe and vision we were hoping to achieve at our wedding. She took our concept and ran with it, creating things more creative and incredible than I ever could have imagined. You can see the love and attention to detail in each and every piece they create-- from my bridal bouquet to centerpieces to our unbelievable hanging installations and beautiful arch for our ceremony-- complete with antique skis that Sue personally purchased off of Craigslist for us! Their service is second to none, and we are so grateful to have found this incredible team that truly made our wedding what it was. Thank you to Sue and team!

Sent on 01/05/2018

Lauren · Married on 11/04/2017

Fresh Designs made our dreams come true for our Philadelphia wedding. They took the inspiration and ideas I showed them at our initial meeting and completely ran with them executing every detail to perfection. The whole team was wonderful to work with -- they were professional, encouraging, fun, and as you can see from the attached photos, they are incredibly talented. They walk you through every detail and send you a proposal to see your color palette and ideas come to life. In the weeks leading up to the wedding, they were flexible when we had to increase the number of centerpieces we ordered because of an increase in our guest count and when we decided to change our design for our head table. I can't imagine trusting anyone else to design our flowers and decor for us --- I highly recommend anyone in the Philadelphia area seeking a florist hire Fresh Designs for their big day.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Fresh Designs Florist's reply:

Lauren! These photos are soooo pretty! We absolutely loved working with you! Send me a link to your pics so I can see the rest!! Thank you for taking the time to review us!! So kind!! Warmly, Sue

Julie · Married on 08/12/2017

Fresh Designs created the most stunning florals for our wedding. Sue was incredible to work with during the planning process - walked through my pinterest to understand my style, then created sample arrangements right on the spot! She is so gifted at being able to create exactly what you envisioned. Our flowers, especially my bouquet, were an absolute dream come true. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Karen · Married on 05/20/2017

Fresh Designs Florist made our daughter's wedding beautiful beyond words! Sue (the owner) took our daughter's vision and turned it into reality. The chuppah that she created for the ceremony was exquisite and made a beautiful backdrop for pictures. Fresh Designs provide flowers in all sizes and containers for the reception as well as decorating the wedding cake. Our guests posted so many pictures of the flowers on Facebook purely because they had never seen anything so moving in their beauty.

Sent on 06/09/2017

Fresh Designs Florist's reply:

Thank you Karen!!! Loved, loved, loved working with you. Congratulations!!! Warmly, Sue Davis

Debra · Married on 10/15/2016

Our wedding planner recommended Fresh Designs Florist to us, and I am so unbelievably grateful that she did. I simply showed Susan a few pinterest pictures of my dream bouquet and explained the vibe we were going for, and that was it. On the day of the wedding, I was shocked by the insanely beautiful, stylish and fresh looking bouquets, the drop-dead gorgeous and dramatic florals on our wedding chuppa, and the table settings. Even though I had seen pictures of previous events and expected that our flowers would be nice, Susan far exceeded my wildest expectations. Our guests were blown away by how beautiful the flowers were and everyone is commenting on the photos. Thank you Susan and Fresh Designs for giving us the wedding of our dreams!!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Fresh Designs Florist's reply:

So so so great to hear!!! Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your day. Please send some pics! Sue

Caitlin · Married on 10/08/2016

Fresh Designs is AMAZING. I had been stalking them on Instagram when I got engaged and figured that they would be way over budget because every single thing they turn out is flawless. I was so excited when I found out they would be able to work within my budget and had great ideas on how to re-use arrangements from the cocktail hour into the reception.

I feel that beautiful doesn't even begin to describe their work. They produced a work of art for my wedding and I will always be grateful! I met with Sue at her beautiful studio and she totally got what I was looking for and had great suggestions. Other florists were not interested in my idea to include fruit in my centerpieces, but Fresh Designs ran with it and KILLED IT! They were perfect to work with and I cannot recommend them enough. If you have any doubts, go to the studio and sit down and chat with them. You won't regret it!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Fresh Designs Florist's reply:

Gahhhh Caitlin! You were the best and we LOVED doing the flowers for your wedding. I cannot wait to see your pictures cause you looked sooooo beautiful! Happy Marriage girl!! Sue

Stephanie · Married on 09/30/2016

Sue was wonderful to work with and the flowers were absolutely beautiful. I was planning my wedding in under a six month time table and she made sure she had an appointment time ready to make sure I could consider them for my wedding! She took the time to sit down with me, review my favorite pinterest pins of bouquets, center pieces, and chair tie ons. She was even more helpful in shaping my vision in the areas I wasn't sure of. She completely understood the looks I was going for and took so time to review the invoice with me when I was trying to trim down some of my budget. I would highly recommend this florist and her team.

Sent on 12/19/2016
  • O

Olivia · Married on 07/16/2016

Everything was beautiful! We would recommend them to any bride to be! They worked with our budget to give us everything that we imagined for our special day. From the floral arrangements to the backdrops everything was perfect! They are really worth it!

Sent on 07/31/2016

Jennifer · Married on 06/18/2016

Our wedding was an absolute dream. We cannot stop thinking about and talking about the flowers. Everything was executed perfectly. Sue is a true professional and really knows what she's doing. We cannot thank
    you all enough. It was everything we wanted and more!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Jennifer · Married on 05/07/2016

We used Fresh Designs for our wedding on May 7th and the flowers were STUNNING!!! They by far exceeded my expectations. Our centerpieces were breathtaking and the gazebo was decorated with beautiful roses. Sue and Lisa were so wonderful to work with and took the time to make sure they were providing me with everything I needed. We had so many people at the wedding come up to us and ask us where we got the flowers!!! I would highly recommend Fresh Designs to any bride. They stayed well within my budget and gave me top notch quality. THANK YOU!!!!!!

Sent on 05/23/2016

jenna · Married on 05/07/2016

Fresh Designs Florist was amazing. We worked with Sue, and she really helped us put our vision together. Everything they put together was so beautiful and amazing, it made my day feel magical. My bouquet, the bootineirs, our arch, and centerpieces - were all so beautiful.

Sue was so friendly and easy to work with. She listened to our ideas and stayed within budget- making our wedding day so special with each one of her creations.

If you work with Fresh Designs Flora and Events, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/30/2016

Sue and her team at Fresh Designs will take all of your wedding floral ideas/visions/dreams and make them a stunning reality! When you hire Sue, you'll get not only amazing service, but you will absolutely feel like her best friend in the process. She invites you to her beautiful studio to share ideas and talk all things wedding. From flowers and centerpieces, to decor, lighting and all the little details, Sue and her team will exceed your ever expectation! Our wedding was a VISION in everything festive, holiday and cozy and I owe so much of it to Sue. She did gorgeous green garlands running down our tables, which were accented with taper candles and tea lights. We had two beautiful mantles - one in the ceremony and one in the reception space - and Sue's team made them absolutely standout! My family and guests are still raving about all of the florals and decor that Fresh Designs provided! Flowers really do make the day :)

Sent on 12/17/2015

Kelly · Married on 12/05/2015

My wedding looked like a fairy tale from a book thanks to Sue and her team at Fresh Designs. The centerpieces were stunning, the bouquets were breathtaking, and everything in between was absolutely perfect. Sue blew me away with her creativity. I gave her my vision and she far exceeded any and all expectations that I had. They were so accommodating and made sure every little detail was 100% perfect. I cannot thank everyone enough at Fresh Designs for making my wedding so beautiful and memorable. I couldn't have asked for anything more, everything was gorgeous!

Sent on 12/18/2015

Brittany · Married on 10/24/2015

Fresh Design Florist is one of the best out there. First off, Sue and her team REALLY LOVE what they do. You almost can't help but just feed off of their love for it. They get even more excited than you (honestly, I was so nervous! I'm so indecisive!) and get down to exactly what you want. My flowers and the decorations were JUST BEAUTIFUL. Everything I could want and more. I highly HIGHLY recommend this florist. If you want someone who loves what they do, gets back to you super quick, and is affordable - you need to go with them.

Sent on 01/15/2016

Kathy · Married on 07/18/2015

Sue was great to work with from start to finish. We had a few last minute changes and she was very flexible. The flowers were spectacular and unique. We will be repeat customers!

Sent on 07/21/2015