219 Reviews for Fresh Affairs

Flower Petals (14)
Non-Floral (12)
Chuppah Decor (1)
219 Fresh Affairs Reviews

Fresh Affairs was the only florist I considered booking with. The team did my sister's wedding 5 years ago and my sister-in-law's wedding 6 years ago. They are the best of the best and provide nothing less than perfect.

My wedding flowers were incredible, the venue smelled like a garden, and the bouquets were immaculate. Lyn, Stacey, & the team make sure that you are in budget but still have everything that you need. The customer service, knowledge, and passion for flowers makes them the so easy to work with.

Thank you guys so much for bringing my vision to life and being a breeze to work with.

Becky W.

Profile Picture Becky, 6/23/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

Words cannot describe how happy we were with the beautiful floral arrangements and bouquets. The oohs and aahs over the flowers started with the bridesmaids when the bouquets arrived at the venue and did not stop all night as guests made a point of commenting on the perfect romantic flower arrangements and candles on the tables. I noticed that I didn't have my mother's angel pin (my something borrowed) and Lyn drove it all the way to the venue on the Saturday afternoon at my wedding! This shows how compassionate Lyn is about making sure everything was in place and perfect! Lyn, thank you so much for bringing in my mother’s angel pin (my something borrowed), that really meant a lot to me. When we did our room reveal we were at awe. The room looked like it should be part of a bridal magazine. Thank you again for making our wedding look so magical!

Profile Picture Pamela, 6/9/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I used Fresh Affairs through my event design contact Elana Walker. She has a working relationship with them and I had already heard such great things about Fresh Affairs that I did not hesitate to use them for my wedding. They are a little more expensive but it is well worth it. We had a few meetings to work through all my details and visions for the wedding. They accommodated everything and it turned out beautiful. They did a complete flip from our ceremony space to our reception space and it was perfect. The guests gave so many compliments on our centerpieces and flowers. My ceremony looked like a dream! Lyn was a lot of fun to work with as well. He did an amazing job and I know our wedding wouldn't have been the same without Fresh Affairs.

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/25/18, 11 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

Lynn and his team did an amazing job on the florals for our wedding! I was completely blown away by my bouquet and the reception table decor! He is honestly the only choice for florals in my opinion. You don’t get what he has to offer anywhere else!

Profile Picture Crenicia, 5/12/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I have worked with Fresh Affairs on several events in the past. When it came time for me to chose a florist for my wedding I knew who to ask, and of course...they did not disappoint!! Lynn is the best in the business, he has been doing this a very long time, and it really shows in his work. The colors in each flower, each centerpiece exactly what he explained, the attention to all the details... everything I asked for was never over looked and was perfect. Guest were raving over the centerpieces and asking who did them. Lynn was very helpful to meet with me as much as I wanted and would answer any ridiculous questions I had. I can not thank Lynn and the entire Fresh Affairs team enough. You guys are AMAZING!!

Profile Picture Miriam, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Sweet and romantic with natural looking flowers - that's all I told Lyn about what I wanted for my wedding. What Lyn and the Fresh Affairs team created was better than anything I could ever dream of and literally took my breath away. All of the floral arrangements and décor were absolutely stunning. Several of my guests stated it was the most beautiful wedding they've ever attended. The venue owner said she stared in awe multiple times throughout our wedding weekend. Thanks so much Lyn, Michael and team!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/14/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Oh my goodness, I don't have enough good things to say about Lyn, Stacey, and their team at Fresh Affairs. I came to Lyn with an idea for the wedding and he absolutely created something that was 100x better than I could have asked for. The flowers absolutely made the wedding perfect. Thank you Fresh Affairs!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/18/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Fresh Affairs was amazing!!
As a bride, I was not very decisive with what I was looking for flowers related. I told them what flowers I liked and didnt like and to keep it simple, and then let them take over. The results were fantastic! They know exactly what they are doing. They kept it simple, yet classy and elegant. I would highly recommend Fresh Affairs for your wedding!

Profile Picture Marley, 11/11/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lyn and his team was absolutely amazing! His decor made my wedding reception look like something in a magazine. He never diverted from what I wanted. He kept me in my budget and definitely gave me my money’s worth! He is professional and someone that has become a friend. You would be crazy to pass him up and not even take a look! Love love this vendor!

Profile Picture Kourtney , 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Without a doubt Lyn is the absolute best!! From the minute I walked into Fresh Affairs and met him I knew I was going to go with him as my florist. He worked with me within my budget and made the day come to life. Many many compliments we're received regarding the flowers and I could not have been happier. I was debating whether or not flowers were that important for my wedding but after seeing Lyn's work I am beyond happy that I spent money going with Fresh Affairs.

Profile Picture Kristina, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
4.3

I love Lyn and Stacey. They were both great and provided wonderful flowers for my wedding day. I just wish our visions would have matched. At the end everything was beautiful but not exactly what I asked for as far as the bouquets and reception decor is concerned. My ceremony decor was absolutely gorgeous and everything I wanted. All in all good service. Just make sure you get what you love for your special day. I would suggest that they do samples of the product before day to show the bride and groom to make sure it is what they want.

Photos
Profile Picture ashley, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Table Arrangements, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

LOVED everything about my flowers on my wedding day. Lyn was so accommodating and brought my vision to life! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Meghan, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lyn is just amazing. His vision and style are impeccable. He worked with my planner to put together an absolutely, breath taking reception space. He went so far as to have the tablecloths that I wanted MADE, especially for my reception...and they were drop dead gorgeous. He was able to bring decorative elements to the table that I could not even visualize in my mind. Very lucky to have had the opportunity to work with him, and would definitely recommend him for all of your design/decor needs!

Profile Picture Donna, 7/22/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Non-Floral, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
4.7

Lyn is an experienced professional. He was able to know exactly what I was looking for in my wedding flowers with very little direction. Which was so important for me because at that point in the wedding planning process I was tired of having to make so many decisions. My guests had so many compliments about the beautiful bouquets and centerpieces. In addition, Lyn will actually give you his opinion! He will make sure your wedding decor is beautiful and classy and steer you away from any decisions that could prevent make it tacky.

Profile Picture Carley, 3/25/17, 12 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

I love Lyn. I had a couple of other floral appointments setup, but thankfully Lyn was my first and I cancelled the rest. I gave a very loose description of what I wanted and let him run with it and everything turned out beautifully. I also appreciated the very detailed price quote breakdown so you can and delete things up to the very end depending on how your budget shapes up.

Profile Picture Mandy, 3/4/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Wow. Lynn and his team took all of my ideas and truly put it into reality. After changing my mind a couple times and adding small details like lockets etc into the mix, Lynn never once said no or that was not possible instead encouraged the ideas to make our flowers and centerpieces unique for our big day. The proposal breakdown to execution had me feel comfortable and understanding every detail coming my way. We did out centerpieces for reception, mother of bride flowers, grandmother of bride flowers, bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, and men's boutonnieres and wonderful wild flowers and shepherds hooks for the ceremony. The price Lynn gave us was incredible and way lover than other competitors and the quality was better than we could have imagined. The fall colors truly made our wedding a fairytale and we would recommend this team to any bride looking for the perfect "big" day.

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/19/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Lyn & team are phenomenal. They knew EXACTLY what I wanted from the moment I began to describe my vision. My wedding looked and felt like a million dollars. My guests could not stop talking about the decor and quite frankly I was speechless myself. It was what I had envisioned but SO. MUCH. BETTER. What they say about Fresh Affairs is true - Lyn's expertise is bar none and he will deliver beyond your expectations.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/22/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Above and beyond. They are known as the best in the Triangle for a reason. I was in contact with them on and off for the entire year of our wedding planning. They rolled with my many changes and pulled it all together beautifully. I was dumbfounded on the morning of my wedding when I showed up to the venue only to see about a half dozen staff carefully grooming and arranging my florals throughout the venue. I'm talking very professional very self sufficient, in and out, stunning work. My bouquet was SO HEAVY! Even though my arms were shaking it was well worth it because thats how many gorgeous flowers my bouquet was packed with. They even incorporated crystal decals from my custom made dress. I really don't even know how to explain how beautiful everything was thanks to our florals! Well worth every penny.

Profile Picture Sharifa, 10/15/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Corsages, Table Arrangements

I can't thank Lynn enough for the amazing work he did for my daughter's wedding. He embraced her vision from the beginning to the very end!! His work is just breathtaking! He can bring magic to any space! We also love working with him...very pleasant!

Profile Picture Shaleea, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Lyn came highly recommended by our wedding planner and we now know exactly why! From our initial meeting, he put us at ease with his knowledge and clear passion for flowers. We showed him a couple of pictures and described our vision, and he and his team put together the most beautiful floral arrangements I have ever seen. My bouquet and those of my bridesmaids were absolutely gorgeous. Lyn even prepared a bridal portrait bouquet for me on short notice that was just as beautiful. A month after our wedding, we are still receiving compliments on our reception decor. We are so happy we went with Fresh Affairs!

Profile Picture Toni, 10/1/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Fresh Affairs provided the flowers for my daughters wedding on 9/24/16. We had met with Lyn and completely trusted him to provide us with what we envisioned we told him we wanted elegant and that's exactly what we got from the corsage and boutonnières to the simple flowers down the aisle to the gorgeous centerpieces and a beautiful memorial candle centerpiece. It was all beautiful and breathtaking we couldn't be happier with what we received. They delivered and set everything up before we even got to the venue. I had walked into the reception site to check on things and was blown away, everything was beyond my expectations! I would highly recommend Fresh Affairs!

Profile Picture Paula, 9/24/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Fresh Affairs was a great company to work with. Lyn was awesome! They made our day absolutely PERFECT!!

Profile Picture Stella, 9/3/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

I fell in love as soon as I walked into FA Studios. Their arrangements are out of this world and the calming spirit and feeling you get when you walk in, makes you feel like you've made the right choice every single time. I could not have imagined my day with out Fresh Affairs. Stunning! Beautiful! are just a few words from my guests... Go to the studio and take it all in! You won't regret it!

Profile Picture Mildred, 8/14/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Lyn and his team were great to work with for our wedding! He carried my vision out perfectly and added his special touch to all of the decor! I am so glad that I chose him as our florist for our big day!

Profile Picture Brittney, 8/6/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

From my experience and from reading others' experiences, Lyn is the florist to go to if you have some idea of what you want, but do not want to be in charge of every flower. I would caution you if you have a very specific vision, as Lyn takes your requests as a "starting point." However, as someone who only had a vague idea of what I wanted (I didn't know my colors, wanted something "wildflowery" and my only request was no roses or lilies) Lyn was perfect. He coordinated the arch we got married under, the bouquets/boutonnieres, and reception flowers. Let me tell you, everything was gorgeous! Although my bouquet had roses in it, they were pale and complemented my bouquet -- I think he realized that what I abhorred was red roses, the cliché "wedding flower." I loved it. It had these branches hanging down, which I actually thought was pretty neat -- I had not met with him in person to look at samples or anything (I was from out of town) but he managed to deliver beautiful flowers.

The pièce de résistance was the reception flowers. Our sweetheart table for my husband and I was overflowing with a bounty of beautiful flowers that matched what we had in our wedding arch. What was the real treat was the hanging "flower beds" over every reception table. I loved them! Our guests thought they were magnificent, and commented on how impressed they were that our florist had used real flowers when he could have gotten away with using silk ones. I am still not sure how he managed to pull off the "hanging flower beds," but I am so glad he did!

One thing that was disappointing to hear was that Lyn filed for bankruptcy a few months before our wedding. My father and my wedding planner were worried as to what that might mean for us, but Lyn assured my father that the bankruptcy would not affect us and that the bankruptcy was for debt restructuring purposes. I must say, our flowers were as beautiful as I could have dreamed on our wedding day!

Profile Picture Natasha, 5/22/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up