Fresh Affairs Reviews

222 Reviews for Fresh Affairs

222 Fresh Affairs Reviews
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 10/13/2018

Blew it out of the park!

I can’t imagine my wedding without Lyn Graves to provide the florals! He hit a homerun with what he and his team designed for my ceremony and reception. Everyone who attended was blown away by the presentation and I couldn’t have asked for anything more! I highly reccommend Fresh Affairs for anyone looking for a floral vendor that is both creative and reasonably priced. His team was very friendly, punctual, and professional. Thank you so much Lyn for everything!

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/07/2018

Absolutely Beautiful!

Lyn did an absolute beautiful job with our flowers! I met with Lyn a few times to go over my vision. He helped provide samples to help us get an idea. If we had any concerns or wanted to change our vision, he was happy to meet and discuss.

Our wedding was gorgeous thanks to the amazing centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, and crystals. You could hear our guest gasp as they entered the Wakefield barn and saw these amazing floral arraignments. Lyn certainly makes flowers into his work of art.

Fresh Affairs 1
    Fresh Affairs 2

Becky · Married on 06/23/2018

Fresh Affairs was the only florist I considered booking with. The team did my sister's wedding 5 years ago and my sister-in-law's wedding 6 years ago. They are the best of the best and provide nothing less than perfect.

My wedding flowers were incredible, the venue smelled like a garden, and the bouquets were immaculate. Lyn, Stacey, & the team make sure that you are in budget but still have everything that you need. The customer service, knowledge, and passion for flowers makes them the so easy to work with.

Thank you guys so much for bringing my vision to life and being a breeze to work with.

Becky W.

Pamela · Married on 06/09/2018

Words cannot describe how happy we were with the beautiful floral arrangements and bouquets. The oohs and aahs over the flowers started with the bridesmaids when the bouquets arrived at the venue and did not stop all night as guests made a point of commenting on the perfect romantic flower arrangements and candles on the tables. I noticed that I didn't have my mother's angel pin (my something borrowed) and Lyn drove it all the way to the venue on the Saturday afternoon at my wedding! This shows how compassionate Lyn is about making sure everything was in place and perfect! Lyn, thank you so much for bringing in my mother’s angel pin (my something borrowed), that really meant a lot to me. When we did our room reveal we were at awe. The room looked like it should be part of a bridal magazine. Thank you again for making our wedding look so magical!

Fresh Affairs 3
    Fresh Affairs 4
    Fresh Affairs 5
    Fresh Affairs 6
    Fresh Affairs 7

Crenicia · Married on 05/12/2018

Lynn and his team did an amazing job on the florals for our wedding! I was completely blown away by my bouquet and the reception table decor! He is honestly the only choice for florals in my opinion. You don’t get what he has to offer anywhere else!

Miriam · Married on 04/28/2018

I have worked with Fresh Affairs on several events in the past. When it came time for me to chose a florist for my wedding I knew who to ask, and of course...they did not disappoint!! Lynn is the best in the business, he has been doing this a very long time, and it really shows in his work. The colors in each flower, each centerpiece exactly what he explained, the attention to all the details... everything I asked for was never over looked and was perfect. Guest were raving over the centerpieces and asking who did them. Lynn was very helpful to meet with me as much as I wanted and would answer any ridiculous questions I had. I can not thank Lynn and the entire Fresh Affairs team enough. You guys are AMAZING!!

Ashley · Married on 11/18/2017

Oh my goodness, I don't have enough good things to say about Lyn, Stacey, and their team at Fresh Affairs. I came to Lyn with an idea for the wedding and he absolutely created something that was 100x better than I could have asked for. The flowers absolutely made the wedding perfect. Thank you Fresh Affairs!

Marley · Married on 11/11/2017

Fresh Affairs was amazing!!
    As a bride, I was not very decisive with what I was looking for flowers related. I told them what flowers I liked and didnt like and to keep it simple, and then let them take over. The results were fantastic! They know exactly what they are doing. They kept it simple, yet classy and elegant. I would highly recommend Fresh Affairs for your wedding!

Kourtney · Married on 11/04/2017

Lyn and his team was absolutely amazing! His decor made my wedding reception look like something in a magazine. He never diverted from what I wanted. He kept me in my budget and definitely gave me my money’s worth! He is professional and someone that has become a friend. You would be crazy to pass him up and not even take a look! Love love this vendor!

Fresh Affairs 8
    Fresh Affairs 9

Kristina · Married on 10/07/2017

Without a doubt Lyn is the absolute best!! From the minute I walked into Fresh Affairs and met him I knew I was going to go with him as my florist. He worked with me within my budget and made the day come to life. Many many compliments we're received regarding the flowers and I could not have been happier. I was debating whether or not flowers were that important for my wedding but after seeing Lyn's work I am beyond happy that I spent money going with Fresh Affairs.

Amanda · Married on 11/19/2016

Wow. Lynn and his team took all of my ideas and truly put it into reality. After changing my mind a couple times and adding small details like lockets etc into the mix, Lynn never once said no or that was not possible instead encouraged the ideas to make our flowers and centerpieces unique for our big day. The proposal breakdown to execution had me feel comfortable and understanding every detail coming my way. We did out centerpieces for reception, mother of bride flowers, grandmother of bride flowers, bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, and men's boutonnieres and wonderful wild flowers and shepherds hooks for the ceremony. The price Lynn gave us was incredible and way lover than other competitors and the quality was better than we could have imagined. The fall colors truly made our wedding a fairytale and we would recommend this team to any bride looking for the perfect "big" day.

Lindsey · Married on 10/22/2016

Lyn & team are phenomenal. They knew EXACTLY what I wanted from the moment I began to describe my vision. My wedding looked and felt like a million dollars. My guests could not stop talking about the decor and quite frankly I was speechless myself. It was what I had envisioned but SO. MUCH. BETTER. What they say about Fresh Affairs is true - Lyn's expertise is bar none and he will deliver beyond your expectations.

Shaleea · Married on 10/08/2016

I can't thank Lynn enough for the amazing work he did for my daughter's wedding. He embraced her vision from the beginning to the very end!! His work is just breathtaking! He can bring magic to any space! We also love working with him...very pleasant!

Toni · Married on 10/01/2016

Lyn came highly recommended by our wedding planner and we now know exactly why! From our initial meeting, he put us at ease with his knowledge and clear passion for flowers. We showed him a couple of pictures and described our vision, and he and his team put together the most beautiful floral arrangements I have ever seen. My bouquet and those of my bridesmaids were absolutely gorgeous. Lyn even prepared a bridal portrait bouquet for me on short notice that was just as beautiful. A month after our wedding, we are still receiving compliments on our reception decor. We are so happy we went with Fresh Affairs!

Paula · Married on 09/24/2016

Fresh Affairs provided the flowers for my daughters wedding on 9/24/16. We had met with Lyn and completely trusted him to provide us with what we envisioned we told him we wanted elegant and that's exactly what we got from the corsage and boutonnières to the simple flowers down the aisle to the gorgeous centerpieces and a beautiful memorial candle centerpiece. It was all beautiful and breathtaking we couldn't be happier with what we received. They delivered and set everything up before we even got to the venue. I had walked into the reception site to check on things and was blown away, everything was beyond my expectations! I would highly recommend Fresh Affairs!

Fresh Affairs was a great company to work with. Lyn was awesome! They made our day absolutely PERFECT!!

• Mildred

Mildred · Married on 08/14/2016

I fell in love as soon as I walked into FA Studios. Their arrangements are out of this world and the calming spirit and feeling you get when you walk in, makes you feel like you've made the right choice every single time. I could not have imagined my day with out Fresh Affairs. Stunning! Beautiful! are just a few words from my guests... Go to the studio and take it all in! You won't regret it!

Brittney · Married on 08/06/2016

Lyn and his team were great to work with for our wedding! He carried my vision out perfectly and added his special touch to all of the decor! I am so glad that I chose him as our florist for our big day!

Shavonne · Married on 02/12/2016

Stunning job with the floral arrangements it only took two meetings to get exactly what I wanted. I appreciated how well they worked with me in my budget and totally gave me stunning florals for what I was willing to spend. Every detail down to the corsages for the mothers. I was so happy with my choice to use Fresh Affairs!

Ray · Married on 11/28/2015

Beautiful flowers and they have so many different types. Came here with my wife and she absolutely loved this place.

• Aggie

Aggie · Married on 10/30/2015

Lyn and the Fresh Affairs team are amazing!! Having very specific ideas about the flower design, I was nervous when I started looking for a florist as I wasn’t sure if I’d be able to find someone who would be able to work with my budget and deliver my vision. I found that with Fresh Affairs. During my first consultation, Lyn understood exactly what I was envisioning, gave me great ideas on how to work within my budget and on things I was waffling about. Having been around the area for such a long time, he has worked with just about every venue including both my ceremony and reception sites which was a major plus for me. Throughout the planning process, he was great at getting back to me and answering all my questions and even scheduling last minute meetings. And as for the actual flowers on the day of, just absolute perfection!! I would have never been able to get the look I wanted with my budget if I had gone elsewhere. Lyn is the flower whisperer, and I would totally recommend him!!

Mia · Married on 10/24/2015

I was absolutely speechless when I saw our floral arrangements for my wedding. I came in only knowing the color and shapes I wanted and Lyn Graves pretty much read my mind. The bouquets were beautiful and the tables were perfect. Everyone had such wonderful things to say about all the arrangements. Working with Fresh Affairs was probably the easiest part of planning our wedding. The communication was amazing and all of my expectations were exceeded! Thanks so much for making our big day beautiful!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/16/2015

Fresh Affairs provided the flowers as well as candles and table decor for our October wedding in downtown Raleigh. Every aspect of the services they provided was stunning and spectacular. Even though we had a smaller budget, they made our wedding look like something out of a magazine!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Lyn and his team. The arbor they provided for where we stood at during the ceremony took my breath away when I saw it. Every detail looked immaculate from the bouquets to the head table. Lyn truly listens to what you want and turns into something magical :)

Michelle · Married on 10/10/2015

There are no words to describe how beautiful Fresh Affairs helped make our wedding turn out to be. Lyn is awesome to work with - when I met him for the first time, I wanted so badly to be his friend - he's just that wonderful :P. He was so helpful in providing his ideas and recommendations based on his expertise, and was truly a professional in his communications and flexibility. Oh my goodness, my bouquet was just so stunning! Fresh Affairs truly went above and beyond my expectations with the floral arrangements that they created for us, that I just wish the flowers could last forever!

Lindsay · Married on 10/10/2015

We worked with Lyn and his team for our wedding on October 10, 2015. Lyn was amazing! His team (specifically Jane) was responsive, professional, and incredibly easy to deal with. Working with Lyn provided us with so much peace of mind going into our wedding. We knew the first time we met with him that we were in good hands. He invited us to special events so we could really get a feel for how our day would look based on our wants. He worked within our budget and provided numerous options to enhance our day to meet our vision. Lyn always seemed to remember every detail discussed each time we talked to him which blew our minds because he and his team do A LOT of events. He gave us great suggestions on linens, table settings, and chairs that we ended up renting through him and we were not disappointed. So many people raved about the decor and how beautiful everything looked. It honestly was breathtaking walking into our venue on our wedding day. We have zero complaints and can't say enough positive things about Fresh Affairs.