Frequency Band Reviews

7 | Orlando, FL

7 Reviews for Frequency Band

Catherine Smith · Married on 05/12/2018

Best wedding band ever

Frequency Band exceeded our expectations! Great to work with and kept us dancing all night!! Thank you!!!

Sent on 02/21/2019

D · Married on 03/03/2018

Fantastic cover band! You can tailor the band to meet your specific needs. They are as professional and powerful as anyone we've hired. We've used Frequency for two years as the band for one of our premier parties...over 1,500 guests in attendance. Feedback from the audience is "off the charts" and we'll be bringing them back again at future events!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Marissa · Married on 11/15/2014

Amazing band. Had the guests up on their feet the whole night!

Sent on 12/03/2014

Christina · Married on 11/08/2014

We first met Frequency Band at Blue Martini in Tampa, FL. During this time we were not scouting for Wedding Bands; however, the moment they started playing, we immediately felt their energy and the crowd’s reaction – we knew they were something special. What really won us over, was as talented as they are musicians, each member of the band is equally as kind and genuine of a person. From our first encounter we had with them that evening, through to our Wedding Day (a year & a half later), they made us feel like we were part of the Frequency Band family. Without hesitation, we selected them for our Wedding Band, as we had all the confidence they would deliver a great performance – one in which we will always remember.

On November 8, 2014, Frequency Band performed for our Wedding Celebration at The Ritz-Carlton Beach Resort in Naples, FL and they lived up to everything we expected. With their wide range of musical genres, they captured everyone’s music favorites, from our grandparents to our friends, all dancing the night away!

In addition to the great performance on our Wedding Day, the overall experience of working with Frequency Band was an absolute pleasure. The passion and dedication in their musicianship is truly captivating. We will always consider them not only our Wedding Band, but great friends who we continue to follow and support.

Sent on 01/14/2015

Lynda · Married on 10/26/2013

Thank You to The Frequency Band for playing at The Pumpkin Festival in FishHawk Ranch! We loved having you!!! A great time was had by all!!!

Sent on 11/06/2013

Kimber · Married on 05/18/2013

As a wedding planner I rely on the vendors that are chosen to perform flawlessly on a wedding day, the Frequency Band does that every time. They are high energy, so easy to work with, excited to be there and naturally they sound AMAZING. My clients have been thrilled with the Frequency Band and I'm always happy to work with them. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great sounding, upbeat band.

Sent on 07/29/2018

Jaime · Married on 11/02/2013

My husband and I were married on November 2, 2013. Frequency Band is by far the greatest band of all time! My feet hurt for three days into our honeymoon...because I danced non-stop at my own wedding! I even had to switch into my "bridal flip flops" because my high heels were not conducive to jumping up and down. If you want all your guests on the dance floor, Frequency Band is the way to go! Our wedding planner recommended them, so we went to hear them perform at a local venue and knew we wouldn't find anyone better! From the moment the party started, until the party ended our dance floor was packed. They play great music from the classics to top 40, and have an enormous set list to choose from. They went above and beyond when we asked them to learn a very difficult song that we wanted to perform as our first dance, and they nailed it, bringing our guests to tears. We are still getting friends and family telling how "how great the band was, and how can we hire them for our next event!" Book Frequency Band - and you and all of your guests are guaranteed to have the best night of your life!

Sent on 01/03/2014