French Creek Manor Reviews

9 | Snohomish, WA

9 Reviews for French Creek Manor

• F

Frederick · Married on 06/23/2018

We love this place. Cindy made our wedding day a smooth event. The food was delicious. The place was clean. My friends liked it. Also I loved working with her. She accommodate all my last minute changes with a lot of ease. I will recommend this to anyone.

Sent on 06/29/2018
  • doug

doug · Married on 06/17/2016

this venue is just what we were looking for and more. The owner, Cindy handled every question we had no matter if by phone call or email. She gave us options for décor that fit into our vision from the outdoor ceremony to the indoor reception area. She was always available and accessible within reason. I am very happy with our decision and the affordability of this venue. We feel like this is the right place and person to work with without sacrificing our vision.

Sent on 01/26/2016

Sonja · Married on 07/04/2015

Cindy and her staff were very professional and helpful. They went out of their way to make our entire group feel accommodated. We were able to meet with her on several occasions or over the phone and she went out of her way to answer our questions and made many helpful suggestions. If you are considering this venue, know that it can be everything you need and you can create the environment that you're looking for. The grounds were beautiful and well maintained in July and they provided a spectacular yet natural backdrop for our photos. We were thankful for the air conditioned indoor space and areas for the wedding party to get ready on such a hot day. Her serving staff was so kind and professional and very helpful. Cindy met with us to discuss our menu and we had a scheduled sit-down dinner to taste her various offerings. Everything was delicious and beautifully presented on the day of the wedding. We cannot say enough good things about Cindy and the French Creek Manor. We give her and her staff an A+ rating!

Sent on 11/23/2015

Chelsea · Married on 06/30/2018

This is such a beautiful location for a wedding! The owners and staff worked hard to ensure that we had a beautiful day, including rearranging things at the last minute to accommodate the rain.

Sent on 09/09/2018

Gwendolyn · Married on 09/03/2017

I really enjoyed working with Cindy and the staff. They did evening they could to help make out wedding day fun and stress free.

Sent on 09/16/2017

Elise · Married on 06/27/2015

3.5

I am very pleased with both the catering and venue provided by the French Creek Manor. The back yard is gorgeous, and we chose the venue because it was perfect for our ceremony. I was planning long distance, and Cindy is not always the most responsive via email but don't let that dissuade you. Every time I met her in person she was extremely prepared, had a grasp on all the details I had emailed her over the past few months, and was very helpful and flexible to meet my needs. We had just over 100 guests and I found it to be the perfect amount of space.

Sent on 07/09/2015

The grounds, location, parking, building internals, etc... for the event were all lovely, fulfilling our expectations. However, what really impressed about the venue was the food (for the price of the catering, it was fantastic with an excellent selection) and the 'day-of' operations.

Though sometimes a bit disoriented via email (however, I only had to worry about one wedding, while she had a host of different events on her mind) Cindy was willing to work with us and our budget. Additionally, though 'venue manager' may be her official title, I believe cooking is her passion. We were surprised and delighted with the quality and selection of the food at the price we paid. This is especially true, as we opted for the buffet style set-up; usually a somewhat dangerous arrangement. However, the food we sampled at the tasting (she was generous with the portions and we sampled almost every item to be served) was an accurate representation of that served at the venue and the appetizers being walked around to each guest was wonderful addition.

The downsides were: sometimes the communication or organization (though, the majority of this was accomplished long distance via email. Everything was vastly improved in person and Cindy had an answer for each of our questions. Day of organization and before the event was handled excellently-not a problem) and some of the venue details (the venue was pretty, though there were some stipulations with the decorations, bar, timing). However, these negatives were more than made up for by the positives! Based on the many locations I investigated you'd be very hard-pressed to find a more inclusive package (catering, bartender, set-up/take-down, most cleaning, serving, time to decorate before, venue rental, and almost every necessary rental item minus linens: chairs, tables, cutlery, dishes, glasses, etc...) at a price better than provided by French Creek. The staff was professional and polite; we couldn't ask for better.

Sent on 10/28/2015

Kristina · Married on 09/12/2009

4.2
      3.5

Cindy at French Creek is great to work with! She will do her best to accomodate any of your needs. We had no issues with French Creek - the facility provided most of what we needed and the food... its YUMMY! Cindy is an amazing cook! Our only complaint was the bartender. The bartender showed up to my wedding already drunk. We had wedding alcohol shots passed around during the ceremony and she missed her que 3x's. She was very slow at pouring drinks, she was not professional to my guests, and of course she had the whole slurring word thing. I recommend this location just not that bartender.

Sent on 10/30/2009