13 Reviews for Freeze Frame

Digital Files (2)
Second Shooter (1)
Additional Hours (1)
13 Freeze Frame Reviews

Emily is amazing! She is sweet, personable, and so great to work with :) She traveled to San Francisco with us to photograph our 2 separate engagement photo sessions. We had so much fun running around the city with her and catching the perfect moments in multiple locations. Would recommend her to anyone looking for a talented, friendly, and fantastic photographer! We love you Emily! :)

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Emily did a great job with our engagement photoshoot and our wedding. She was very professional, and attentive to our requests. She took the time to get to know Mike and I and personalize our sessions to our hobbies/styles/personalities. Really great experience!

Profile Picture April, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

All of the photos were perfect. There wain't a shortage in photos either. I have plenty to help remember my wedding perfectly. A perfect amount of editing to make the photos look great.

Profile Picture Aileen, 4/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Emily thus far has been a complete joy for both my fiance and I! We were in awe with the photographs from our engagement session, and can't wait to see what comes from our wedding in a couple months. She did an amazing job capturing our personalities and emotions in our engagement session, which is exactly what we were looking for in a photographer. She even was willing to get thigh deep in cold water to get an incredible shot! She is very professional, and yet very easy going and down to earth. I never felt silly during our shoot, which was one of my fears! I would absolutely recommend booking Emily for your photography needs, as she really has a passion and skill for photography, and it shines through in her and her work!

Profile Picture Carley, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Emily was great to work with. She was very thorough, detailed oriented, and thoughtful. She captured my wedding photos, and looking back at them today, makes me feel like I can relive the best day of my life over and over again. She is awesome!! I strongly recommend her work, and she has different package deals to fit your needs!

Profile Picture Jen, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

mily was absolutely fantastic. She was awesome with all the crazy family, wedding party, and children that were attending the wedding. She fulfilled all of my requests with no problem, kept in touch with me over the wedding planning for all the little details, and even endured the scorching 4th of July weather like a pro! All of the photos I received (engagement and wedding photos) came on a custom made USB with pictures from the occasion, even the boxes they came in had a photo on them. She seriously pays attention to detail and is the vendor I was happiest with by far from all the wedding festivities!

Profile Picture Dallis , 7/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

After the wedding day is over (and it happens faster than you would believe) the pictures are those memories saved for a life time. Emily was awesome working my husband and I and the pictures turned out absolutly beautiful!

Profile Picture Mia, 6/5/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

Emily was such a pleasure to work with and I couldn't be happier with how my wedding photos turned out. She truly cataloged the day perfectly, I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. Her professionalism and attention to detail throughout the day are obvious in every single shot, I would display every single one of them in my home if I could. I would highly recommend Emily to anyone getting married. She is the best!

Profile Picture Natalie, 3/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Emily was wonderful to work with. She was extremely flexible and made sure everything that we wanted was take care of - she even helped coordinate other vendors. Everyone loved her and she made the process stress free. We love Emily and would recommend her for any event.

Profile Picture Anna, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Emily did a wonderful job on our wedding pics! She was very professional and helpful, and the pics turned out beautifully! We paid to have a second photographer accompany her, which was a great decision. I loved the candid shots that we ended up getting from that. Did I mention that she is super reasonably priced?! Definitely would recommend.

Profile Picture User6189047, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours

Emily did a wonderful job as our photographer. We had a great time, she knew her trade and our pictures turned out beautifully!

Profile Picture User5371983, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.1

Freeze Frame Photography was really awesome to work with and really captured the "Kodak moments" we were lookong for. Once we got pictures back, a small portion of them didn't have the best quality, but Emily was willing to re-edit to make them perfect. We were very happy with the end result and felt Freeze Frame was a great choice for our best day ever!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/17/16, 1 Review