Freed's Bakery Reviews

Freed's Bakery 7
  • SHAUNDS

Shaunds · Married on 07/07/2019

Perfect cake!

Thank you guys for making our very special day so perfect with a beautiful and delicious cake! It was everything we hoped!!

#weddingKHOO

Sent on 07/13/2019
    Freed's Bakery 8
    Freed's Bakery 9
    Freed's Bakery 10
  • User3363427 · Recently married

Amazing tasting Cake

Freed's was recommended by our venue. The cake was delicious and moist. All of our guest complimented the cake. Not just the flavor but the design as well. I can't wait to eat the top layer in a year. Our cake cost was included in venue's price but they were very reasonable and worked with the style I liked to incorporate it into what the venue had listed as "approved" cakes.

Sent on 05/21/2019
    Freed's Bakery 11
  • Delilah

Delilah Cramer · Married on 03/16/2019

Delicious!

We had a small wedding in Las Vegas and wanted a cake that was affordable and would be enough for our guests. We ended up going with a round wedding cake (cream & strawberry filling) and a tres leches sheet cake. They delivered promptly to our reception site. The cake was BEAUTIFUL and tasted even better!! We ended up with quite a bit left over but were not disappointed we got to eat it the following days. All of our guests loved the cake and we were so happy with our experience. If we ever need a cake when we are in Vegas we will for sure choose Freed's!

Sent on 04/05/2019

Allison · Married on 11/04/2018

Exceptional cake and service as always!

If you live in Vegas, you know Freed's is the only place to go for an out-of-this-world cake! I made an appointment at Freed's, where they sat down with me and my family for an hour and a half, and let us taste-test every combination of cake and frosting until we were blue in the face! They were able to make a new flavor of frosting for us to perfectly match my ideal wedding cake: lemon buttercream with a lemon puree, and it was delicious! Multiple people told me it was the best wedding cake they had ever had, and considering they offered this information without me asking, I'd have to say it's true!! The service was remarkable, the cake was mouth-watering, and the delivery was easy and prompt on our big day. If you want the best wedding cake you can get, go to Freed's!!

Sent on 01/09/2019
  • W

William · Married on 05/26/2018

Great experience. Went in & sat down with a consultant. Told her what we wanted. Tasted several cakes. Picked the style, cake, frosting & filling. Scheduled pick up & away we went! Great tasting cake. I would recommend.

Sent on 06/03/2018

Jennifer · Married on 05/11/2018

We took the recommendation from our wedding venue (Wedgewood at Stallion Mountain) to use Freed's Bakery for our wedding cake.
    Freed's was a pleasure to work with! They were quick to respond to emails and questions and were very friendly. They provided us with a package of cake examples and were willing to customize to our preferences.
    I sent a picture of a cake that I wanted them to re-create and we were so happy with the end result! We chose a different flavour for each layer of the cake - White cake with Bavarian Crème & Strawberry Puree, Chocolate cake with Chocolate Mousse, and Almond cake with Amaretto Mousse. Everyone had positive things to say about each layer.
    We definitely recommend using Freed's for your next event!

Sent on 07/17/2018
    Freed's Bakery 12

Leah · Married on 03/02/2018

We ordered a small cake for our destination wedding/elopement. It was just as delicious as it was beautiful. Everyone who was lucky enough to have a piece said it was the best cake they'd ever had!

Sent on 03/23/2018
    Freed's Bakery 13
  • Y

Yuette · Married on 02/02/2018

Got the Persian chocolate cake for our wedding. It was DELICIOUS!! They offer taste testing too. Highly recommend. Worked with our florist to add florals on the cakes as well. It looked FABULOUS! Thank you Freed's bakery!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Daniela · Married on 08/14/2017

DELICIOUS!!! This cake was so adorable. I loved everything about our cake. It was so cute and every detail was spot on. I was extremely happy with our experience. It was an easy decision.

Sent on 08/26/2017
  • Joanna

Joanna · Married on 08/12/2017

Great cakes and super tasty as well! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/08/2017
  • Yvonne & Skyy

Yvonne · Married on 06/18/2017

We usually hear horror stories about wedding cakes but we had nothing to worry about with Freed's Bakery! Our venue was Wedgewood Las Vegas and Freed's is their preferred cake vendor. We chose a simple three-tiered wedding cake with a simple buttercream design and topped it off with our cake topper at the venue. The cake was SOOOO fluffy and delicious! I have guests texting me after the wedding to request what kind of cake we got! For the record, we chose the Marble Cake with Mocha Mousse and Buttercream for the outside. It tasted like Tiramisu! The cake had the right amount of texture and sweetness without going overboard. The cake arrived timely and in beautiful shape. Thank you so much Freed's Bakery!

Sent on 06/26/2017

diedra · Married on 03/23/2017

lovely style!!!! Keep up the good work!

Sent on 12/23/2016

Christopher · Married on 03/18/2017

Fabulous cake for our daughter's wedding. It looked exactly like photos and tasted amazing!

Sent on 03/20/2017

Kristen · Married on 02/25/2017

Freed's Bakery created the cake for our February 25, 2017 wedding and we were extremely pleased with our cake. We live in Colorado and got married in Las Vegas so all of the planning was done over email. They were great! Very responsive and designed a beautiful, yummy cake that exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 03/07/2017

leonor · Married on 01/01/2017

I always buy my special occasion cakes and sweets from Freeds.. The price is right and the customer service is excellent. Taste awesome and the beauty in the creations will leave you in such bliss

Sent on 11/05/2016

Genevieve · Married on 11/25/2016

We planned a Vegas wedding from Colorado and when we contacted Freed's they were very helpful. The day of the wedding (11/25/16) they were right on time, quickly set up the cupcake tower with a small cake on top, and left. The price was great and the cupcakes were DELICIOUS! Everyone was ranting and raving about the unique mix of flavors we had. I highly recommend Freed's to others.

Sent on 12/04/2016

Toni · Married on 10/26/2016

The whole cake got eaten!!! Need I say more? The bride & groom chose to not save the top instead they are going to order a mini version at year one. Cake was promptly delivered to our venue. It was BEAUTIFUL!!! We went with Bride on a budget...but upgraded to a different flavor in each layer of the 10-8-6. Best cake i ever tasted...we also did the cske tasting for the whole Bridal experience. I highly recommend Freeds. Worth every penny!

Sent on 10/29/2016

Kathryn · Married on 10/07/2016

Recently had a destination wedding in Vegas and the cake was included in our package. However, I decided to get a grooms cake and Janie from the bakery exceeded any expectation I had. She was so great to work with, brought so much excitement, and created an awesome looking (and tasting) grooms cake!

Sent on 10/10/2016

James · Married on 10/02/2016

Going in, we had only a vague idea of what we wanted to fit our wedding theme and they were super helpful with getting the idea down on paper and then turning it into a reality. The sampler plate they gave us helped us to discover an amazing flavor combination we never would have thought of that everybody raved about. Could not be happier with Freed's and absolutely would recommend to everyone.

Sent on 10/12/2016

Janet · Married on 09/09/2016

We went through Freed's bakery for our wedding cake. They did an amazing job listening to what we wanted and delivering it! During out wedding cake tasting, the employees were so sweet. They let us try every option, gave us suggestions and was very patient with us as we made our choices. The cake was delicious! The fondant is one of the best I've ever had. They did a simple decoration with a ribbon at the bottom, which was elegant and sleek. We loved going through you guys! Thank you so much for your incredible service.

Sent on 09/18/2016

Kinsey · Married on 09/01/2016

Kenia was absolutely awesome to work with!! We were planning a wedding from Australia, and she was wonderful about emailing me back and answering all of my silly questions. I was able to do a tasting with one of my best friends while on a whirlwind trip through Vegas and the decisions on what cupcake flavors, toppings, and small wedding cake we wanted was incredibly easy. After choosing everything we wanted I went through their website just to make sure I choose exactly what we wanted. I found a cupcake they offered but I wasn't able to taste, so just 10 days before our wedding my mom and I went in for a quick tasting of one particular cupcake and changed our order just slightly. It was no problem at all, and we got exactly what we hoped for! Everything tasted amazing and all of our guests complimented our dessert choices!! We were very happy with Freed's Bakery and Kenia was incredibly helpful throughout the entire process!

Sent on 09/11/2016
  • Allyson

Allyson · Married on 08/07/2016

My cake was perfect! Freed's is the usual cake vendor for our reception venue to the process was very easy. Ordered the cake online and a few chocolate covered strawberries to go around. Perfect flavors, I highly recommend!!!

Sent on 08/14/2016

Awesome service, we just stopped by to inquiry about them and we had tasting , great service and they were great! Thanks

Sent on 01/10/2015

Jillian · Married on 07/15/2016

We used Freed's bakery for our wedding cake in Las Vegas. Janie always answered my emails and questions promptly. The cake turned out exactly how we wanted it to look and it tasted delicious!

Sent on 07/31/2016

BEYOND EXPECTATIONS! Delicious and beautiful!!! I can't wait to order for our wedding!!!

Sent on 09/17/2015