Freed's Bakery Reviews

Freed's Bakery 3
Freed's Bakery 4
Freed's Bakery 5

Allison · Married on 11/04/2018

Exceptional cake and service as always!

If you live in Vegas, you know Freed's is the only place to go for an out-of-this-world cake! I made an appointment at Freed's, where they sat down with me and my family for an hour and a half, and let us taste-test every combination of cake and frosting until we were blue in the face! They were able to make a new flavor of frosting for us to perfectly match my ideal wedding cake: lemon buttercream with a lemon puree, and it was delicious! Multiple people told me it was the best wedding cake they had ever had, and considering they offered this information without me asking, I'd have to say it's true!! The service was remarkable, the cake was mouth-watering, and the delivery was easy and prompt on our big day. If you want the best wedding cake you can get, go to Freed's!!

• W

William · Married on 05/26/2018

Great experience. Went in & sat down with a consultant. Told her what we wanted. Tasted several cakes. Picked the style, cake, frosting & filling. Scheduled pick up & away we went! Great tasting cake. I would recommend.

Jennifer · Married on 05/11/2018

We took the recommendation from our wedding venue (Wedgewood at Stallion Mountain) to use Freed's Bakery for our wedding cake.
    Freed's was a pleasure to work with! They were quick to respond to emails and questions and were very friendly. They provided us with a package of cake examples and were willing to customize to our preferences.
    I sent a picture of a cake that I wanted them to re-create and we were so happy with the end result! We chose a different flavour for each layer of the cake - White cake with Bavarian Crème & Strawberry Puree, Chocolate cake with Chocolate Mousse, and Almond cake with Amaretto Mousse. Everyone had positive things to say about each layer.
    We definitely recommend using Freed's for your next event!

Freed's Bakery 6

Leah · Married on 03/02/2018

We ordered a small cake for our destination wedding/elopement. It was just as delicious as it was beautiful. Everyone who was lucky enough to have a piece said it was the best cake they'd ever had!

Freed's Bakery 7
  • Y

Yuette · Married on 02/02/2018

Got the Persian chocolate cake for our wedding. It was DELICIOUS!! They offer taste testing too. Highly recommend. Worked with our florist to add florals on the cakes as well. It looked FABULOUS! Thank you Freed's bakery!

Daniela · Married on 08/14/2017

DELICIOUS!!! This cake was so adorable. I loved everything about our cake. It was so cute and every detail was spot on. I was extremely happy with our experience. It was an easy decision.

• Joanna

Joanna · Married on 08/12/2017

Great cakes and super tasty as well! Definitely recommend!

• Yvonne & Skyy

Yvonne · Married on 06/18/2017

We usually hear horror stories about wedding cakes but we had nothing to worry about with Freed's Bakery! Our venue was Wedgewood Las Vegas and Freed's is their preferred cake vendor. We chose a simple three-tiered wedding cake with a simple buttercream design and topped it off with our cake topper at the venue. The cake was SOOOO fluffy and delicious! I have guests texting me after the wedding to request what kind of cake we got! For the record, we chose the Marble Cake with Mocha Mousse and Buttercream for the outside. It tasted like Tiramisu! The cake had the right amount of texture and sweetness without going overboard. The cake arrived timely and in beautiful shape. Thank you so much Freed's Bakery!

diedra · Married on 03/23/2017

lovely style!!!! Keep up the good work!

Christopher · Married on 03/18/2017

Fabulous cake for our daughter's wedding. It looked exactly like photos and tasted amazing!

Kristen · Married on 02/25/2017

Freed's Bakery created the cake for our February 25, 2017 wedding and we were extremely pleased with our cake. We live in Colorado and got married in Las Vegas so all of the planning was done over email. They were great! Very responsive and designed a beautiful, yummy cake that exceeded our expectations!

leonor · Married on 01/01/2017

I always buy my special occasion cakes and sweets from Freeds.. The price is right and the customer service is excellent. Taste awesome and the beauty in the creations will leave you in such bliss

Genevieve · Married on 11/25/2016

We planned a Vegas wedding from Colorado and when we contacted Freed's they were very helpful. The day of the wedding (11/25/16) they were right on time, quickly set up the cupcake tower with a small cake on top, and left. The price was great and the cupcakes were DELICIOUS! Everyone was ranting and raving about the unique mix of flavors we had. I highly recommend Freed's to others.

Toni · Married on 10/26/2016

The whole cake got eaten!!! Need I say more? The bride & groom chose to not save the top instead they are going to order a mini version at year one. Cake was promptly delivered to our venue. It was BEAUTIFUL!!! We went with Bride on a budget...but upgraded to a different flavor in each layer of the 10-8-6. Best cake i ever tasted...we also did the cske tasting for the whole Bridal experience. I highly recommend Freeds. Worth every penny!

Kathryn · Married on 10/07/2016

Recently had a destination wedding in Vegas and the cake was included in our package. However, I decided to get a grooms cake and Janie from the bakery exceeded any expectation I had. She was so great to work with, brought so much excitement, and created an awesome looking (and tasting) grooms cake!

James · Married on 10/02/2016

Going in, we had only a vague idea of what we wanted to fit our wedding theme and they were super helpful with getting the idea down on paper and then turning it into a reality. The sampler plate they gave us helped us to discover an amazing flavor combination we never would have thought of that everybody raved about. Could not be happier with Freed's and absolutely would recommend to everyone.

Janet · Married on 09/09/2016

We went through Freed's bakery for our wedding cake. They did an amazing job listening to what we wanted and delivering it! During out wedding cake tasting, the employees were so sweet. They let us try every option, gave us suggestions and was very patient with us as we made our choices. The cake was delicious! The fondant is one of the best I've ever had. They did a simple decoration with a ribbon at the bottom, which was elegant and sleek. We loved going through you guys! Thank you so much for your incredible service.

Kinsey · Married on 09/01/2016

Kenia was absolutely awesome to work with!! We were planning a wedding from Australia, and she was wonderful about emailing me back and answering all of my silly questions. I was able to do a tasting with one of my best friends while on a whirlwind trip through Vegas and the decisions on what cupcake flavors, toppings, and small wedding cake we wanted was incredibly easy. After choosing everything we wanted I went through their website just to make sure I choose exactly what we wanted. I found a cupcake they offered but I wasn't able to taste, so just 10 days before our wedding my mom and I went in for a quick tasting of one particular cupcake and changed our order just slightly. It was no problem at all, and we got exactly what we hoped for! Everything tasted amazing and all of our guests complimented our dessert choices!! We were very happy with Freed's Bakery and Kenia was incredibly helpful throughout the entire process!

• Allyson

Allyson · Married on 08/07/2016

My cake was perfect! Freed's is the usual cake vendor for our reception venue to the process was very easy. Ordered the cake online and a few chocolate covered strawberries to go around. Perfect flavors, I highly recommend!!!

Awesome service, we just stopped by to inquiry about them and we had tasting , great service and they were great! Thanks

Jillian · Married on 07/15/2016

We used Freed's bakery for our wedding cake in Las Vegas. Janie always answered my emails and questions promptly. The cake turned out exactly how we wanted it to look and it tasted delicious!

BEYOND EXPECTATIONS! Delicious and beautiful!!! I can't wait to order for our wedding!!!

Nick · Married on 02/13/2016

We absolutely loved our cake from Freed's! Since our venue included a dessert option, we ordered a smaller value cake and it was perfect. It looked beautiful and the red velvet filling was fantastic. Thanks so much Freed's!!

Jamie · Married on 11/22/2015

I admit, I was completely impressed with our wedding cake! Our cake was included with our wedding package so it really could have gone either way. Sure, I did a tasting a few months in advance to choose what I wanted but I don't think I realized how incredible the whole cake would be. It was not only gorgeous - it was quite possibly the best wedding cake I've ever tasted, and our guests raved about it too! Our cake was two-tiered with whipped buttercream frosting, Bavarian cream and raspberry filling, and had our wedding flowers cascading from the top to the bottom of the cake. Truly spectacular!

We ordered a cake via email as we are from Canada, not only did they deliver it to our venue but it looked amazing!! The cake tasted as great as it looked to! Highly recommend!