Bridal Beauty by Tara Reviews

10 Reviews for Bridal Beauty by Tara

• Zoe

Zoe Beeson · Married on 09/05/2020

Tara is the best!!

Tara was wonderful, she’s so easy to talk to and just such a good person!! She made me BEAUTIFUL for my wedding day. My hair and makeup held up in the rain that occurred during our outdoor wedding. I loved her so much!!

Sent on 09/22/2020
  • Susie

Susie Davidson · Married on 04/02/2020

Flawless makeup by tara

Tara was so incredible to work with for my wedding. Her talent for bringing out and enhancing natural beauty is without comparison. She did makeup for myself, my mother and maid of honor and it turned out better than I could have hoped for. She was extremely patient with me and made sure that I was happy both during the trial and on wedding day making, sure everything was perfect. My makeup was exactly what I wanted and lasted the entire wedding day and evening. There is so much surrounding a wedding that can be stressful so it was such a relief to know I didn’t have to worry about my makeup at all. Tara was also just an incredible human being who seemed to actually listen, care and deliver AND she’s hilarious, which really helped with the wedding jitters! Thank you so much Tara!!

Sent on 10/19/2020

Cheryl Allwright · Married on 12/07/2019

Exactly what I wanted!

Tara is an amazing makeup artist. I had a trial run with her about 4 weeks before the wedding. She listened to what I wanted and gave me some of her professional input. My Wedding day hair and makeup was absolutely perfect! I could not be any happier with the results. I highly recommend Tara for any special occasion you may have!

Sent on 06/09/2020

Anita · Married on 04/22/2017

Tara is fantastic! I am not a heavy make up wearer, but of course for my wedding I wanted a special look.

When we first met at the make-up trial I shared with Tara what I wanted. I wanted a make up artist that would do great work and at the same time allow me to feel like myself and not look too made up. She listed and was so respectful of how the make up made me feel. At the same time, she struck a great balance of sharing her expertise and encouraging me to trust her and what she would suggest. And I am so glad I did. we did the make up trial in the morning which was great as it allowed me to sit with the look for the day and I was so thrilled. We were connected on a last minute fluke and thank god we were. There is no one else I would have wanted to do my make up on my wedding day.

Flash forward to the day of - the make up she did was PERFECT! I have never looked so good in my life! It was natural, yet stunning. I have gotten more compliments on my make up than almost anything else that day. Her work is that good and my girlfriends all took notice.

Tara is personable and so lovely to work with. I look forward to the next time I need to get my make up done, I know exactly who I will be calling!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Michelle Maclellan · Married on 01/30/2017

Just awesome

Super happy with Tara’s service. Great comms, amazing person. From the beginning to end everything was easy. Phone calls and emails were returned promptly and she really took her time to listen to what I wanted. My mom, bridesmaids, and myself all had hair/makeup done and everyone looked absolutely stunning. Recommend to any bride!

Sent on 05/24/2020

Amber · Married on 10/24/2015

Tara was amazing. We had a lot of people who needed to get their makeup done in a short period of time and she was calm, cool, and collected and made it work. Everyone looked absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 07/14/2016

Tara did my make-up for a wedding at a private club in NY. She also helped with my mom and a friend. She did a great job and was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was extremely patient with my mother (who insisted on an odd eye shadow color) and make everyone happy.
    Lastly, I think her rates are very reasonable for NYC--I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 04/09/2015

Maria · Married on 09/20/2013

What can I say about Tara? From the initial contact right through to my wedding day, she was an absolute SUPERSTAR. She was prompt at getting back in touch with me, which was something that I really appreciated. The make up trial was so much fun and very relaxed, she put me at ease from the moment we met. She really listened to me as to the look that I was wanting for my day and she recreated it beautifully. On the actual day she came to my apartment, and was a breath of fresh air. I had had a bit of an issue with my hair, but Tara calmed me down and straight away started to help me fix the problem, which shows how much she genuinely cares about each individual client. She did an amazing job and transformed me into a princess for the best day of my life. If your looking for a cool,kind and extremely talented person to do your make up, then Tara is your girl. You honestly couldn't do better. Thanks Tara, your the best! :-)

Sent on 09/30/2013

ashley · Married on 07/27/2013

Im a NY Photographer and I've worked with Tara on various projects together. I love the way she connects to each individual client and exceeds there expectations every time. She's all about being comfortable, confident and loving who you are as a women. Its always a pleasure working with her and will recommend her to anyone looking for a great beauty experience.

Sent on 09/04/2013