Bridal Beauty by Tara Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Rachel M. Married on 05/22/2021

Great experience!

Tara was absolutely amazing to work with from scheduling my trial to my wedding day. Even when I had questions after the trial, Tara was very responsive in answering. On my wedding day, Tara and her team did a fantastic job making myself and all of my bridesmaids looked so beautiful and glam. Great experience!
    Sarah A. Married on 05/17/2021

Absolutely amazing!

My experience with Tara was amazing! Her and Paige came on my wedding day & Paige did a absolutely amazing job, my makeup was better than I could’ve ever imagined. It was flawless. Made me have a worry free day knowing that my makeup & hair were going to stay in place and it all looked good. I changed artists last minute & I was so afraid of ending up looking bad (not because of the Artist) but because of my skin, I have acne & very dry textured skin, and once I saw my makeup I was absolutely blown away!
  • Ileana
    Ileana G. Married on 04/11/2021

Amazing and Professional!

Tara was great to work with. She was professional and a joy to be around. This was my first time using a make up artist and she put me at ease. I would highly recommend her.

Bridal Beauty by Tara's reply:

Thank you so much!!
    I absolutely loved helping you get ready.
    You’re absolutely stunning, all the best and lots of love to you and your beautiful family! 💕
  • Joanny
    Joanny S. Married on 11/07/2020

Amazing!

Tara is just the BEST!!! I got married last weekend and she did my makeup, as well as my mother’s and my sister’s, and we absolutely loved it. She made sure that each one of us looked unique, and that we were happy with the looks. Good quality products, the makeup was intact until the time we took it off and it looked great in pictures!
    She wasn’t only very professional and talented, she was also very sweet and easy to work with. Price was very reasonable also. I’d definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a great makeup artist. :)
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey P. Married on 10/17/2020

Amazing ⼨⼨⼨

Tara was such a pleasure! She is absolutely amazing and her skills are phenomenal. The job she did on my wedding makeup was just as I imagined- perfect. ❤️ She even had an old friend/ coworker come to help do my hair along with my Maid of Honor and Mother’s hair. They did such a great job. I couldn’t have been happier.
  • Zoe
    Zoe B. Married on 09/05/2020

Tara is the best!!

Tara was wonderful, she’s so easy to talk to and just such a good person!! She made me BEAUTIFUL for my wedding day. My hair and makeup held up in the rain that occurred during our outdoor wedding. I loved her so much!!
  • Susie
    Susie D. Married on 04/02/2020

Flawless makeup by tara

Tara was so incredible to work with for my wedding. Her talent for bringing out and enhancing natural beauty is without comparison. She did makeup for myself, my mother and maid of honor and it turned out better than I could have hoped for. She was extremely patient with me and made sure that I was happy both during the trial and on wedding day making, sure everything was perfect. My makeup was exactly what I wanted and lasted the entire wedding day and evening. There is so much surrounding a wedding that can be stressful so it was such a relief to know I didn’t have to worry about my makeup at all. Tara was also just an incredible human being who seemed to actually listen, care and deliver AND she’s hilarious, which really helped with the wedding jitters! Thank you so much Tara!!
    Cheryl A. Married on 12/07/2019

Exactly what I wanted!

Tara is an amazing makeup artist. I had a trial run with her about 4 weeks before the wedding. She listened to what I wanted and gave me some of her professional input. My Wedding day hair and makeup was absolutely perfect! I could not be any happier with the results. I highly recommend Tara for any special occasion you may have!
    Anita Married on 04/22/2017
    Tara is fantastic! I am not a heavy make up wearer, but of course for my wedding I wanted a special look.

When we first met at the make-up trial I shared with Tara what I wanted. I wanted a make up artist that would do great work and at the same time allow me to feel like myself and not look too made up. She listed and was so respectful of how the make up made me feel. At the same time, she struck a great balance of sharing her expertise and encouraging me to trust her and what she would suggest. And I am so glad I did. we did the make up trial in the morning which was great as it allowed me to sit with the look for the day and I was so thrilled. We were connected on a last minute fluke and thank god we were. There is no one else I would have wanted to do my make up on my wedding day.

Flash forward to the day of - the make up she did was PERFECT! I have never looked so good in my life! It was natural, yet stunning. I have gotten more compliments on my make up than almost anything else that day. Her work is that good and my girlfriends all took notice.

Tara is personable and so lovely to work with. I look forward to the next time I need to get my make up done, I know exactly who I will be calling!
    Michelle M. Married on 01/30/2017

Just awesome

Super happy with Tara’s service. Great comms, amazing person. From the beginning to end everything was easy. Phone calls and emails were returned promptly and she really took her time to listen to what I wanted. My mom, bridesmaids, and myself all had hair/makeup done and everyone looked absolutely stunning. Recommend to any bride!
    Amber Married on 10/24/2015
    Tara was amazing. We had a lot of people who needed to get their makeup done in a short period of time and she was calm, cool, and collected and made it work. Everyone looked absolutely beautiful.
  • User2092266 2+ years ago
    Tara did my make-up for a wedding at a private club in NY. She also helped with my mom and a friend. She did a great job and was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was extremely patient with my mother (who insisted on an odd eye shadow color) and make everyone happy.
    Lastly, I think her rates are very reasonable for NYC--I would highly recommend her.
    Maria Married on 09/20/2013
    What can I say about Tara? From the initial contact right through to my wedding day, she was an absolute SUPERSTAR. She was prompt at getting back in touch with me, which was something that I really appreciated. The make up trial was so much fun and very relaxed, she put me at ease from the moment we met. She really listened to me as to the look that I was wanting for my day and she recreated it beautifully. On the actual day she came to my apartment, and was a breath of fresh air. I had had a bit of an issue with my hair, but Tara calmed me down and straight away started to help me fix the problem, which shows how much she genuinely cares about each individual client. She did an amazing job and transformed me into a princess for the best day of my life. If your looking for a cool,kind and extremely talented person to do your make up, then Tara is your girl. You honestly couldn't do better. Thanks Tara, your the best! :-)
    Ashley Married on 07/27/2013
    Im a NY Photographer and I've worked with Tara on various projects together. I love the way she connects to each individual client and exceeds there expectations every time. She's all about being comfortable, confident and loving who you are as a women. Its always a pleasure working with her and will recommend her to anyone looking for a great beauty experience.