Free Spirit Films Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
    Jessica M. Married on 08/25/2018

10/10 Recommend

There are so many reasons we loved Free Spirit but the biggest compliment I can give them is how professional they are! They were extremely well prepared for our wedding day and made sure things went as smoothly as possible. They were never in the way and if anything they helped us stick to a timeline! We have received countless compliments on our video, my husband and I watch it all the time! You won’t have any other memories of your big day quite like this one!
    Alexandra Married on 04/14/2018
    If I had to go back 12 months and plan my wedding again, Free Spirit Productions is a decision I would make over and over again. We absolutely love our video! Eli and David are so easy to work with and their final products are exceptional. Both of our families and the wedding coordinator complimented how hard David worked to capture as many special moments as he could. You can tell they have been capturing weddings for a long time, and lots of care and attention to detail is still given to each couple they work with. This is a team you can send your wedding timeline to and just rest easy because they are going to do an amazing job no matter what. Thank you FSP!
  • User3149135 2+ years ago
    The guys are great! It was a pleasure working with them before, during, and after the wedding. And their work is excepting!
    Janelle Married on 05/20/2017
    If you are thinking about NOT using a videographer OR completely cutting it out of your budget, I advise that you rethink that decision! From the beginning I knew I wanted our day captured through photo & video, so we could relive it over and over again and Free Spirit has done just that for us. The team at Free Spirit is super fun and made our entire wedding party feel so comfortable! I honestly didn't even notice they were there most of the time, and they captured moments that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. Thank you again, Free Spirit!! I would highly recommend you check them out - well worth the investment!!
    Mary Married on 05/20/2017
    Very talented group. Easy to work with. Respond very fast to all of my questions. Definitely recommend to all my friends.
    Heather Married on 04/22/2017
    Absolutely loved working with Free Spirit Production. My (now) brother in law and his wife had them video their wedding and after seeing their video, I knew without a doubt I needed this company! They were SO easy to work with, super flexible, up for anything, and communicated great! I was extremely excited for this video, it was everything I had imagined it would be plus more! Frankly I don't remember a lot of my wedding day, it goes so fast! After watching this I relived moments I barely remembered. I smiled through it, laughed during it, and even cried! I will forever be grateful for Free Spirit Production and the hard work they did to make this treasured video!
    Rachel Married on 12/09/2016
    I had the best experience with Free Spirit Productions!! I contacted them unsure if I had a videographer in the budget and they offered me multiple options and packages to fit what I was wanting, but still staying in my budget! They were super responsive to emails and very easy to communicate with. We really enjoyed having them around on our wedding day because they are super fun--not to mention very dedicated to their craft and amazingly talented! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a videographer!
  • User2925213 2+ years ago
    They are super nice, easy to work with, and do a fabulous job! I wouldn't of hired anyone else. They capture everything from the big moments to the smallest details that you didn't realize would make such a difference. They create a video that truly represents your wedding day. Its full of pure emotion! FSP does such a fantastic job!
    Casandra Married on 10/22/2016
    Free Spirit Productions was outstanding! Our highlight reel literally was perfect and everything we hoped for. They were also quick! We received our reel just a few weeks after our wedding! It was a great surprise. They guys were fun, and made everything so comfortable for us. I am camera shy but they helped make everything feel so natural like they weren't even there! I would highly recommend them to anyone I know! Could not have pick a better company!
    Mandy Married on 10/15/2016
    Eli and David were awesome! We're so impressed with everything and they were very professional. We're happy we chose them to spend the day with us making an amazing wedding video we will forever cherish.
    Jessica Married on 10/01/2016
    The first time I experienced working with FSP was for my sisters wedding. They did such a great job with their video and footage that I knew I was going to use them for my wedding the following year. Working with Eli and David is so much fun! They were great about getting what they needed from us and paid attention to every detail. I loved that I didn't have to babysit them and David knew exactly what he needed to do. We hardly knew he was there! I can't explain how much we love our highlight video they created...IT. IS. AMAZING!!!! . I still get goosebumps every time I watch it. Any changes I wanted made, David made it happen and did an awesome job listening to my ideas and getting it arranged. The song he picked for us could not have been more perfect for us! They are very good about paying attention and fitting music to match the couples personality. We hired a fantastic photographer and they did a phenomenal job, but NOTHING captures your wedding day better than actual video. Video allows you to relive the expressions, the reactions, the atmosphere, over and over and over again! Don't skip out on this opportunity to catch this moment in time. FSP can help and they will not disappoint! FSP was worth every single penny and I felt they were VERY well priced! We HIGHLY recommend Free Spirit Productions and wish they had packages for all of our "big" life moments, ha ha. It was a wonderful experience and we would do it 100 times over again.
    Tanya Married on 09/30/2016
    Eli and David are great! I haven't seen our video yet but I just know it is going to incredible. They were so easy to work with and did a great job of communicating with us. I never once felt bothered by there presences on my wedding day. We were back and fourth on whether to spend the money on a videographer and I am so glad we made it part of the budget. I wish I could go back and relive the day all over again and I know the video will allow me to do so :)
    Micah Married on 09/23/2016
    I can't even put into words how amazing Free Spirit Productions were. Thier video was the highlight of our wedding. Watching it you really relive every moment of the day. Their artistic, quality video accompanied with their great story telling ability through the video takes all the highlights of the wedding and puts it altogether. Hiring Free Spirit was the best money I spent in the entire wedding. They were so easy to work with and their turnaround time and communication was spot on! I would recommend them to every single person I know who is getting married. I got more than I even imagined possible. Thank you for giving us something that we will cherish for a lifetime.
    Andrea Married on 09/04/2016
    Free spirits production was outstanding! I know I was a little difficult in my requests, even so, Eli and his assistant did everything I asked for and more! My husband and I cannot be more pleased with the quality of the videos we have so far, and are excited to see what else is still coming. The attention to detail throughout the videos makes it even better, the little details that only the bride knows about ;) Would book with them all over again in a heartbeat!
    Kyndra Married on 09/03/2016
    They completely nailed the video and captured every part of the wedding in just 4:30! They were also so fun to have at the wedding. Most of the time I didn't even know they were there because they do such a good job of not putting the camera all up in your face. He only pulled us aside a few times for some extra shots, and worked with our photographer so well.
    Kelsey Married on 07/16/2016
    Free spirit was AMAZING to work with. Eli was great at corresponding and making sure that everything was coordinated appropriately. David was our main videographer for the day and was with us from start to finish. He was so nice, fun to be with, and down to earth. My video turned out perfect (by no surprise). Their work is the best I've seen and would I highly reccomend!
    Stephanie Married on 07/16/2016
    They were super easy to work with and not stuffy at all. They were very flexible, if you want super serious they can do that or be light and funny. They have a wide variety of package options. It is expensive but worth every penny, the day is such a blur. I highly recommend watching some of their "Love Story" videos on how the couple met. Those videos are what sold them for me. They were quick to respond to any questions and kept me up to date. I would recommend them to anyone.
    Megan Married on 06/25/2016
    My sister was married 8 months before me and used these guys. I loved her videos so much I wanted to use them for my June outdoor wedding! They are great at capturing all the little things you tend to overlook as an anxious bride on the big day. Looking back I am so glad I have their footage to help me not only relive the big day but also to see all the little details that can be overlooked but take a lot of work and deserve appreciation!
    Billie Married on 06/11/2016
    We absolutely loved working with Free Spirit Productions! Very professional and knew exactly what we were looking for. Worked very well with our photographer and hardly even noticed them during the wedding! Even our guests commented on how professional they were and how up to date their technology was. Couldn't have asked for a better videographer on our special day!
    Cindy Married on 05/28/2016
    We are so happy we booked Free Spirit for our California wedding and our Wichita reception. Eli and David were so accommodating. Booking them was one of the best thing we could have done for our wedding. Eli met with me several times to go over any concerns I have and to go over the vision I have for the wedding. Trust me, book Free Spirit ASAP and you won't regret it!
    Kelsey Married on 05/14/2016
    I had originally decided I did not want a videographer for our wedding but I am so glad I booked Free Spirit! Eli was super responsive whenever I had questions. They returned our sneak preview super quickly after the wedding and it is absolutely amazing. They definitely captured our wedding day perfectly and I am so grateful I have our video to cherish forever. I definitely recommend them for your big day!
    Brittany Married on 05/07/2016
    David & Eli are so awesome!! I just saw a peek of our highlight reel from my wedding, and even the rough draft looks so perfect! They are extremely professional & also offer very affordable packages compared to other local videographers. They have some fascinating equipment, and they capture all those stellar shots that couples will cherish forever. You will not be disappointed by Free Spirit, I assure you!
    Taylor Married on 04/16/2016
    I would book Free Spirit Production over and over and over again! We almost didn't book a videographer but I am forever thankful that we found FSP. They captured every moment so beautifully. Not to mention they are amazing to work with. If you haven't already booked them. Go... Do it right now! They are absolutely phenomenal and you won't regret it!
  • User2647856 2+ years ago
    I can not express enough how great these guys were. If you're looking for a wedding video that will capture the magic of your special day, then this is who you should go with. Not only are they amazing as people to have around while you're celebrating such a special day, but they are professional and the quality of their work is simply stunning. My wedding video looks like a movie, and I am so thankful for their talent. Worth every penny.
    Don Married on 12/19/2015
    VERY accommodating to our unique Nightmare Before Christmas wedding from beginning to end!! Very knowledgeable, patient, willing, and able to create such a beautiful video capturing EVERYTHING!! 5 stars all the way!!