Fredericksburg Harp Studio Reviews

18 Reviews for Fredericksburg Harp Studio

1 User photo

Fredericksburg Harp Studio 1

Morgan · Married on 12/16/2017

Absolutely beautiful music! I was so happy and it made my ceremony so special :) Thank you, Emily!

Patricia · Married on 11/19/2017

Emily Jumes ' music was a beautiful addition to our wedding. Working with her beforehand was a pleasure. She understood exactly what we wanted and performed brilliantly. I was very appreciative of her reliability. We received many compliments.
    Pat McGowan

Stacy · Married on 11/11/2017

Emily was absolutely amazing! She took the time to listen to our (often indecisive) ideas and offered suggestions and encouragement and was always so accommodating. I would recommend and hire Emily again a thousand times over. Not only was she professional, her talent really is unmatched. She and the violinist she brought was the cherry on top of our perfect day. Really cannot say enough great things.

Fredericksburg Harp Studio 2

Caitlin · Married on 06/10/2017

Fredericksburg Harp Studio did a wonderful job with my ceremony. She helped me pick pieces of music for each section of the ceremony. Not only was the music perfect, her beautiful harp added such a stunningly unique element to my wedding. I can't thank her enough!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Marianne · Married on 03/18/2017

We loved working with Emily. She was willing to learn songs that were important to us and her harp music made the wedding extra special. I would highly recommend her for your wedding.

Sent on 04/15/2017

Natalie · Married on 10/15/2016

Emily was amazing! She is wonderful to work with and the music she put together for our wedding was perfect. We had so many compliments!

Sent on 02/07/2017

Eleanor · Married on 10/08/2016

Emily was amazing - she gave me a wonderful selection of songs to choose from for our ceremony and even let me add one! Her music provided the perfect background during cocktail hour as well. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/31/2017

Kirstin · Married on 10/03/2015

Emily was incredible!!! She was a joy to work with and was even willing to play a special request for us! Absolute perfection!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Heather · Married on 09/26/2015

Emily is amazing to work with, very sweet and helpful in finding ceremony music that will match your ceremony. The harp is lovely and it just made our ceremony that much more beautiful and enchanting. I highly recommend hiring Emily to perform your ceremony music for your wedding - you will be happy you did!

Sent on 10/16/2015

Angelle · Married on 08/01/2015

Emily was a PLEASURE to work with. I stumbled across her while searching through Wedding Wire for an option for music at our outdoor wedding. The harp music was a beautiful addition to the ceremony and Emily was able to play everything we wanted. We had some of the standards, but also had some current songs as well. She also was also willing to learn new things if we had additional requests. We truly enjoyed our special day...thank you Emily!!!

Sent on 08/19/2015

Daniel · event on: 05/02/2015

Absolutely wonderful performance, thank you very much

Sent on 05/13/2015

Adele · event on: 05/01/2015

She was wonderful, the art gallery show opening was even better because of our harpist. Very professional and arrived early, well prepared, sounded beautiful.

Sent on 05/19/2015

Brianne · Married on 04/24/2015

Emily Jumes played the harp at my wedding ceremony back in April and did a fabulous job! Her beautiful playing really added such an elegant touch to the ceremony. I would highly recommend her for your special event!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Rachel · Married on 06/16/2014

Emily played for our small wedding ceremony and reception at Becker Vineyard. She was amazing. The music was beautiful, and for a very reasonable price. I couldn't have asked for anything more perfect. Thank you Emily!

Sent on 06/19/2014

Brittney · Married on 05/03/2014

Working with Emily was really great! She was very accommodating to our contemporary music selections and even learned songs just for our wedding. Her harp is beautiful and she did an excellent job at the rehearsal and wedding. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 05/22/2014

Sarah · Married on 02/22/2014

I hired Emily Junes to provide harp music for my private wedding at Trinity Lutheran Church in Stonewall. It truly was one of the best decisions I made regarding my wedding. She was professional, timely, very reasonably priced and the quality of her playing was simply angelic. Our ceremony was truly private with only one couple as attendants and the pastor…and of coarse Emily. She played the perfect choice of music throughout the entire ceremony. All this without ever actually meeting her prior to the wedding or having ever heard her play before. She is amazing and after the service I asked if I could take her home with me!!! Bottom line, she added so much to my wedding day that words simply will not do it justice. Thanks Emily, as you made a great day even greater!
    Warmly,
    Sarah Jones

Sent on 03/07/2014

Amaris · Married on 05/26/2013

Emily is absolutely AMAZING! The sweetest person, she did a wonderful job at our rehearsal and during the wedding. My whole family and wedding party were very impressed with her skills, so much so that one of my bridesmaids is getting married now and would like to have her at her wedding as well. My hubby was very excited about having a harpist at the wedding and Emily was just what we were looking for. We are so grateful that we could have her at our wedding. Strings for the ceremony and cocktail hour really make the day quite heavenly :)

Sent on 12/05/2013

kara · Married on 05/20/2017

2.0

Loved no having Emily be a part of our ceremony. The guests appreciated the ambiance and it set the tone for the wedding.

Sent on 01/19/2018