Frederick's Pastries Reviews

Frederick's Pastries 7
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 10/20/2018

Perfect cake!

Frederick’s did an amazing job providing us exactly what we wanted. Our guests haven’t stopped talking about how great our cake was!

Frederick's Pastries 8
  • Sarah

Sarah Katz · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful AND Delicious

We’re so glad that we got a Fredericks cake for our wedding. It was great working with them, the prices were reasonable, the cake was beautiful, and also delicious!

Emily · Married on 10/06/2018

Gorgeous and delicious wedding cake!

Beautiful birch tree wedding cake! And SO delicious! Highly recommend.

Frederick's Pastries 9

Amy · Married on 09/16/2018

If you are trying to figure out the bakery to use for your wedding cake, look no further! From the tasting appointment to the moment the cake was served, everything was great. They took the time to explain all of the options, and made us feel like we could have a fantastic, delicious cake without breaking the bank. You can mix and match layers and fillings - we went with a white cake and part chocolate, part chocolate/raspberry fillings. You also can opt for a kitchen cake (which we did) to help with serving 100 people - but the kitchen cake looks identical to the tiered cake in terms of layers, so none of our guests knew. We needed help with deciding on the decoration, and Frederick's was patient and fantastic. The entire wedding team was responsive by phone and email, the delivery service was on time, and the cost was very reasonable (less than $400 for over 100 guests and plus delivery). The guests raved about the cake, which was really the most important part.

chelsea · Married on 09/15/2018

Im so glad we chose Frederick's pastries for our wedding cake. They were very helpful during our cake testing in showing us which flavors worked weel together. We got multiple compliments on how wonderful the cake tasted at the wedding! They are also very reasonably priced. I cant wait to eat the top for our anniversary!

• Jill

Jill Cardarelli · Married on 09/07/2018

Delicious!!

Wow! We are so happy we chose Fredericks Pastries to make our wedding cake! It was so good and our guests raved about it. They took our vision and literally made it come to life. We had a 3 tier cake - vanilla & chocolate cake with cookies & cream buttercream frosting with additional sheet cakes and it was perfect. They were so accommodating that they even allowed us to personalize the top tier for our one year anniversary with additional flavors!

Frederick's Pastries 10

Sandie · Married on 07/21/2018

Wonderfully done, great presentation and taste.

• Olivia

Olivia · Married on 07/14/2018

Perfection!!!

We ordered pastries and small desserts for our dessert bar as well as a small cutting cake for just us to cut and everything was so delicious. People could not stop talking about the cream puffs and whoopie pies!! Fredericks delivered and we had an awesome tasting ahead of time. They were super accommodating and flexible as well.

Frederick's Pastries 11

Maggie · Married on 05/26/2018

Our wedding cake was delicious! Frederick's was easy to work with and very responsive to emails. We did a 3 tier cutting cake and then sheet cake to reduce cost. We were happy to have that option. The cake was delivered on time and looked beautiful.

Frederick's Pastries 12
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/19/2018

My husband and I were looking to get a simple 2 tier buttercream cake with fresh flowers and 2 kitchen cakes to serve at our wedding on 5/19/18 at The Commons 1854. We were tight on our budget and had difficulty finding a bakery that did not have an outrageous price minimum and/or did not have kitchen cakes as an option. I have used Frederick's in the past for graduation cakes and birthday cakes, so I scheduled a complimentary tasting with the N. Andover location.

The food tasting was amazing! The girl we worked with (sorry, forgot her name!) was so pleasant and knowledgeable and gave us no issues when we told her what we were looking for. After testing out multiple flavors of frosting, fillings, and cake, we went with 2 separate flavors: chocolate cake with raspberry filling and white buttercream frosting and white almond pound cake with chocolate fudge filling and white buttercream frosting.

Our cake was out of this world! We received so many compliments on how good it was and there was none left to take home! We provided our cake topper and fresh flowers in advance with no problems. However, they do offer fresh roses for free should you choose, but we went with our own flowers provided by our florist. The cost of our cake was a fraction of what it was at every other bakery and probably more delicious than any other bakery could have provided.

Thank you Frederick's for providing such a tasty treat for us and our guests on such a special day!

Kaitlyn · Married on 03/31/2018

Delicious wedding cake! So many fillings to choose from that we found it hard to decide, so we went with mocha, peanut butter, and strawberry! It looked absolutely beautiful. Our florist gave them a bunch of flowers to use, and they arranged them perfectly. Definitely recommend!

Sarah · Married on 10/07/2017

We brought in a picture of what we wanted our cake to look like for our wedding day and Fredericks exceeded our expectations! The cake looked incredible and tasted amazing!!! Our guests mentioned it was the best wedding cake they've EVER had, an we agree!!! Thank you so much for making our special day even better!

Shannon · Married on 09/30/2017

Our cake was beautiful and so tasty. Frederick’s is very easy to work with and makes sure that all the fine details are right!

• Isabella

Isabella · Married on 09/22/2017

Frederick's has some of the most delicious pastries I have ever had. My husband and I went on a random day to try some of their pastries and to inquire about their wedding cake packages and we had a tasting that same day. We were sold and booked them immediately and chose our flavors. Their specialty is purple velvet which we had for our wedding cake along with vanilla and buttercream. Needless to say, all their flavors are delicious. I sent them an e-mail with the cake design and flavors I wanted and they responded back quickly. We never had an issue with communication. I also dropped off our cake topper and they placed it on the day of the wedding. When I saw my wedding cake the day of the wedding I almost cried! I couldn't believe how beautiful it came out, it was perfect. All of our guests gave us compliments on how good it tasted, they are still asking us for more! Thank you Frederick's for making my wedding cake dreams come true!

Amber · Married on 09/22/2017

My husband and I used the North Andover location for our wedding cake. The staff was friendly and very helpful during our cake tasting. The wedding cake came out exactly as we had discussed, and it was delicious! My guests loved the cake! My husband and I will definitely be back for a recreation of our top layer for our future anniversaries!

Tiffany · Married on 09/21/2017

My cake was a great price. They got my vision down correctly and everyone loved the taste. Thrilled with their service!

Shaunna · Married on 09/16/2017

New favorite bakery! Their cakes are beautiful and tasty. Even when I went in to re-design my cake, they were super flexible and it came out beautifully! Would definitely use them again!

Kaidey · Married on 09/16/2017

Our wedding cake exceeded our expectations!! It was perfect and delicious! Highly recommend!!

Frederick's Pastries 13

Michelle · Married on 08/19/2017

Frederick's Pastries did a phenomenal job on our wedding cake! We wanted something a little special in which the bottom layer of the cake matched the rose style bottom of my dress! They were able to do this with no issues and the cake was absolutely stunning!!! We received so many compliments on not only the look of the cake, but the taste as well!! We had the buttercream frosting and it was to die for!!

• Carol

Carol · Married on 07/08/2017

Frederick's Pastries created a beautiful and delicious cake for my wedding on 7/8/17 at LaBelle Winery. I showed the staff member a picture of the cake I wanted from Pinterest and they created it exactly to my specifications. I have a nut allergy and they were sure to accommodate me for the tasting and the cake itself. They were very easy to work with and reached out to me prior to the wedding to arrange everything for drop-off. I highly recommend this pastry shop.

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 06/24/2017

Frederick's created our wedding cake for our wedding on 6/24/17. Not only was it delicious but it was decorated beautifully! Our guests keep saying how it was the best wedding cake they have ever eaten! During the planning process, I worked with Susan, who is wonderful and was so responsive to all my questions. Thank you Frederick's!

Amanda · Married on 05/27/2017

Frederick's handled our wedding cake and we couldn't have been happier with the process and final product. The staff was incredibly helpful and they incorporated everything we wanted. Our guests could not stop talking about how amazing the cake was - a couple of people told me it was the best wedding cake they've ever had. Please go have a tasting at Frederick's - you won't be disappointed!

Leannea · Married on 05/21/2017

Fantastic! Not only did the name exactly what I wanted but also the most perfect "birch" cake too! As well as a special cupcake for a birthday treat! Amazing!!

Cecily · Married on 05/20/2017

Fredericks made our wedding cake through Stonebridge Country Club and we absolutely loved it! Our guests were raving about it and we ourselves can't wait to eat the top on our one year anniversary. The whole process was quick and easy and it came out exactly as I had envisioned!

Drew · Married on 10/29/2016

HOLY CRAP!!! Frederick's Pastries can make a cake!! My husband and I met with Frederick's for a cake tasting and fell in love! The level of service that they provide was outstanding and worked with us every step of the way to ensure that our cake met all our expectations! It was absolutely perfect!!! My husband has a food allergy and they worked closely with us to ensure that the cake was safe for him to eat. The filing between each layer added an amazing depth of flavor to an already awesome cake! Thank you Fredrick's for adding a level of perfection to your confections that will be sure to keep our guests talking!!