Frederick's Pastries Reviews

Frederick's Pastries 7
  • Timothy

Timothy · Getting married on 04/23/2020

Easy, comfortable and straightforward

My Fiance and I have always loved Fredwricks but looking for our wedding cake was our best visit yet. We had visited other bakeries before and after our tasting and it was easily decided to go with Fredericks. The price was very comparable and the quality and flavor of cakes offered are fantastic. We decided on a combination with fruit preserve and we cannot wait for our wedding now.

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 08/11/2019

The best cake!

Frederick's made the perfect wedding cake for our day. We did transport our own cake to save on costs, but overall the value was amazing. They were able to perfectly execute our vision of our cake.

Sent on 08/19/2019

Emma Riedel-Ellis · Married on 08/02/2019

Wonderful!

I ordered my cake from Fredrick's for my 8/2/19 wedding and it was amazing! The cake came out beautifully and was absolutely delicious. Would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Lisa Batbouta · Married on 05/04/2019

Great desserts!

Frederick's was an awesome vendor to work with. The desserts were all delicious and the cake was beautiful. The trial made it easy to decide on the cake flavor, filling, and icing. They were a big help in deciding on what amounts to order since we had a decorative cake, kitchen cake, and a dessert bar. They were also helpful in determining affordable pricing by making a smaller decorative cake and more kitchen cake.

Sent on 05/26/2019
    Frederick's Pastries 8
  • Becca

Becca · Married on 12/01/2018

Absolutely Beautiful!

So I make specialty cakes as a side job and am a perfectionist. So having someone else make my wedding cake definitely made me nervous. I went to a few different tastings at a couple different bakeries, and I was blown away by how delicious and the service I had at Frederick's. They let me customize my cake within the details of my package with the venue, and let me add extras for additional cost if I wanted them. I was beyond happy with the experience and the cake was everything I wanted and more. It was perfect! I had over 250 guests so I had 2 sheet cakes in the kitchen along with my 4 tier cake, and I was able to do multiple flavors! Absolutely delicious!

Sent on 08/08/2019
    Frederick's Pastries 9
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 10/20/2018

Perfect cake!

Frederick’s did an amazing job providing us exactly what we wanted. Our guests haven’t stopped talking about how great our cake was!

Sent on 11/02/2018
    Frederick's Pastries 10
  • Sarah

Sarah Katz · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful AND Delicious

We’re so glad that we got a Fredericks cake for our wedding. It was great working with them, the prices were reasonable, the cake was beautiful, and also delicious!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Emily · Married on 10/06/2018

Gorgeous and delicious wedding cake!

Beautiful birch tree wedding cake! And SO delicious! Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/27/2018
    Frederick's Pastries 11

Amy · Married on 09/16/2018

If you are trying to figure out the bakery to use for your wedding cake, look no further! From the tasting appointment to the moment the cake was served, everything was great. They took the time to explain all of the options, and made us feel like we could have a fantastic, delicious cake without breaking the bank. You can mix and match layers and fillings - we went with a white cake and part chocolate, part chocolate/raspberry fillings. You also can opt for a kitchen cake (which we did) to help with serving 100 people - but the kitchen cake looks identical to the tiered cake in terms of layers, so none of our guests knew. We needed help with deciding on the decoration, and Frederick's was patient and fantastic. The entire wedding team was responsive by phone and email, the delivery service was on time, and the cost was very reasonable (less than $400 for over 100 guests and plus delivery). The guests raved about the cake, which was really the most important part.

Sent on 10/14/2018

chelsea · Married on 09/15/2018

Im so glad we chose Frederick's pastries for our wedding cake. They were very helpful during our cake testing in showing us which flavors worked weel together. We got multiple compliments on how wonderful the cake tasted at the wedding! They are also very reasonably priced. I cant wait to eat the top for our anniversary!

Sent on 10/05/2016
  • Jill

Jill Cardarelli · Married on 09/07/2018

Delicious!!

Wow! We are so happy we chose Fredericks Pastries to make our wedding cake! It was so good and our guests raved about it. They took our vision and literally made it come to life. We had a 3 tier cake - vanilla & chocolate cake with cookies & cream buttercream frosting with additional sheet cakes and it was perfect. They were so accommodating that they even allowed us to personalize the top tier for our one year anniversary with additional flavors!

Sent on 10/18/2018
    Frederick's Pastries 12

Sandie · Married on 07/21/2018

Wonderfully done, great presentation and taste.

Sent on 07/29/2018
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 07/14/2018

Perfection!!!

We ordered pastries and small desserts for our dessert bar as well as a small cutting cake for just us to cut and everything was so delicious. People could not stop talking about the cream puffs and whoopie pies!! Fredericks delivered and we had an awesome tasting ahead of time. They were super accommodating and flexible as well.

Sent on 10/21/2018
    Frederick's Pastries 13

Maggie · Married on 05/26/2018

Our wedding cake was delicious! Frederick's was easy to work with and very responsive to emails. We did a 3 tier cutting cake and then sheet cake to reduce cost. We were happy to have that option. The cake was delivered on time and looked beautiful.

Sent on 06/13/2018
    Frederick's Pastries 14
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/19/2018

My husband and I were looking to get a simple 2 tier buttercream cake with fresh flowers and 2 kitchen cakes to serve at our wedding on 5/19/18 at The Commons 1854. We were tight on our budget and had difficulty finding a bakery that did not have an outrageous price minimum and/or did not have kitchen cakes as an option. I have used Frederick's in the past for graduation cakes and birthday cakes, so I scheduled a complimentary tasting with the N. Andover location.

The food tasting was amazing! The girl we worked with (sorry, forgot her name!) was so pleasant and knowledgeable and gave us no issues when we told her what we were looking for. After testing out multiple flavors of frosting, fillings, and cake, we went with 2 separate flavors: chocolate cake with raspberry filling and white buttercream frosting and white almond pound cake with chocolate fudge filling and white buttercream frosting.

Our cake was out of this world! We received so many compliments on how good it was and there was none left to take home! We provided our cake topper and fresh flowers in advance with no problems. However, they do offer fresh roses for free should you choose, but we went with our own flowers provided by our florist. The cost of our cake was a fraction of what it was at every other bakery and probably more delicious than any other bakery could have provided.

Thank you Frederick's for providing such a tasty treat for us and our guests on such a special day!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 03/31/2018

Delicious wedding cake! So many fillings to choose from that we found it hard to decide, so we went with mocha, peanut butter, and strawberry! It looked absolutely beautiful. Our florist gave them a bunch of flowers to use, and they arranged them perfectly. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/08/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/07/2017

We brought in a picture of what we wanted our cake to look like for our wedding day and Fredericks exceeded our expectations! The cake looked incredible and tasted amazing!!! Our guests mentioned it was the best wedding cake they've EVER had, an we agree!!! Thank you so much for making our special day even better!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Shannon · Married on 09/30/2017

Our cake was beautiful and so tasty. Frederick’s is very easy to work with and makes sure that all the fine details are right!

Sent on 10/08/2017
  • Isabella

Isabella · Married on 09/22/2017

Frederick's has some of the most delicious pastries I have ever had. My husband and I went on a random day to try some of their pastries and to inquire about their wedding cake packages and we had a tasting that same day. We were sold and booked them immediately and chose our flavors. Their specialty is purple velvet which we had for our wedding cake along with vanilla and buttercream. Needless to say, all their flavors are delicious. I sent them an e-mail with the cake design and flavors I wanted and they responded back quickly. We never had an issue with communication. I also dropped off our cake topper and they placed it on the day of the wedding. When I saw my wedding cake the day of the wedding I almost cried! I couldn't believe how beautiful it came out, it was perfect. All of our guests gave us compliments on how good it tasted, they are still asking us for more! Thank you Frederick's for making my wedding cake dreams come true!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Amber · Married on 09/22/2017

My husband and I used the North Andover location for our wedding cake. The staff was friendly and very helpful during our cake tasting. The wedding cake came out exactly as we had discussed, and it was delicious! My guests loved the cake! My husband and I will definitely be back for a recreation of our top layer for our future anniversaries!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Tiffany · Married on 09/21/2017

My cake was a great price. They got my vision down correctly and everyone loved the taste. Thrilled with their service!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Shaunna · Married on 09/16/2017

New favorite bakery! Their cakes are beautiful and tasty. Even when I went in to re-design my cake, they were super flexible and it came out beautifully! Would definitely use them again!

Sent on 10/06/2017
  • Kaidey

Kaidey · Married on 09/16/2017

Our wedding cake exceeded our expectations!! It was perfect and delicious! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/19/2017
    Frederick's Pastries 15

Michelle · Married on 08/19/2017

Frederick's Pastries did a phenomenal job on our wedding cake! We wanted something a little special in which the bottom layer of the cake matched the rose style bottom of my dress! They were able to do this with no issues and the cake was absolutely stunning!!! We received so many compliments on not only the look of the cake, but the taste as well!! We had the buttercream frosting and it was to die for!!

Sent on 09/05/2017
  • Carol

Carol · Married on 07/08/2017

Frederick's Pastries created a beautiful and delicious cake for my wedding on 7/8/17 at LaBelle Winery. I showed the staff member a picture of the cake I wanted from Pinterest and they created it exactly to my specifications. I have a nut allergy and they were sure to accommodate me for the tasting and the cake itself. They were very easy to work with and reached out to me prior to the wedding to arrange everything for drop-off. I highly recommend this pastry shop.

Sent on 07/24/2017