Frederick's Pastries Reviews

194 | Amherst, NH

194 Reviews for Frederick's Pastries

Jennifer Riley · Married on 10/10/2020

Yummm & Beautiful

My cake was beautiful!!! It was so perfect and they paid so much attention to detail. I showed them a few photos of ideas on how I wanted the cake to look, gave them a bunch of fake flowers and boy they did not disappoint! Guests said the cake was "fire" lol. We didn't really get to eat our piece on our day (too busy), we ate the top piece last night and we were like "WOW!"

Sent on 10/12/2020

Taylor Ciaraldi · Married on 10/03/2020

Best cake!!!

Had the best experience during our tasting. They offered tons of cake and filling flavors! Also gave us the option to have an additional sheet cake to cut down on price and the size of the cake. Our cake was delicious, and they allowed us to customize our cake topper for free so we took home flavors we wanted!

Sent on 10/05/2020
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 09/26/2020

Amazing! All my guests loved it !

Delicious! The chocolate peanut butter was a hit with my guests !

Sent on 10/12/2020

Victoria Sepe · Married on 09/26/2020

Delicious cake!

Our cake was not only delicious, it was gorgeous! Thank you for the fabulous work as always!

Sent on 10/17/2020
  • Vanessa

Vanessa Pires · Married on 09/12/2020

The cake was amazing!

The cake was so delicious and beautifully put together! I highly recommend

Sent on 09/13/2020
  • Mel

Mel Boutin · Married on 09/09/2020

the BEST wedding cake

BOOK WITH FREDERICK’S PASTRIES! I cannot say enough… on 9/21/19, my husband and I had bites of the best cake we have ever tasted in our entire lives, and we are so lucky to have the top tier saved in our fridge for our one year anniversary… if we don’t break into it beforehand ;) We chose an almond pound cake with fudge and peanut butter filling. The decision was a difficult one because when we went to cake tastings, Frederick’s truly had what we thought to be the best tasting combinations. They had options for you to do different flavors with each tier, but we worried guests might want to try them all in that case, so we stuck to just one! My husband and I have received several compliments about how delicious our cake was.

Not only was the cake delicious, but Susan from Frederick’s was incredibly easy to work with. She always responded to our emails in a timely manner, and worked hard to carry out our vision for the cake. She asked all the right clarifying questions as we wanted taller tiers with simple frosting and flowers from our florist. She achieved the modern look we were going for perfectly. We would 100% recommend Frederick’s to any local bride and groom- you won’t regret it!

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Amy

Amy Flanagan · Married on 08/08/2020

Delicious!

Our guests raved about the cake and we were so happy we got the leftovers!! We cannot wait to eat the top on our first year anniversary! Fredricks was amazing during the pandemic in reaching out to us several times to make sure they were doing everything they could to still make our dreams happen! I can’t wait to order from them again!

Sent on 08/24/2020

Anna Baturin · Married on 08/07/2020

Incredible!

My husband and I got married at LaBelle winery and got the name of Fredericks off of their recommended vendor list. And we are so glad we did! We went for a tasting with some family members (and a toddler) and Fredericks was incredibly accommodating! At first, my husband and I wanted a naked cake, but after tasting their amazing frosting, we knew we had to cover our cake in as much frosting as possible! We chose to have tiers of their white almond and the chocolate cake, both with raspberry preserves. Our guests raved about how delicious the cake was the entire night! Fredericks even worked with my florist to allow her to place our floral pieces as well. Their cake is so good that I might not even be able to wait until our first anniversary to eat our top tier!

Sent on 09/19/2020
  • Macaron's

Timothy Caron · Married on 06/06/2020

Easy, comfortable and straightforward

My Fiance and I have always loved Fredwricks but looking for our wedding cake was our best visit yet. We had visited other bakeries before and after our tasting and it was easily decided to go with Fredericks. The price was very comparable and the quality and flavor of cakes offered are fantastic. We decided on a combination with fruit preserve and we cannot wait for our wedding now.

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • Jess

Jess Lemachko · Married on 02/29/2020

So delicious!

We got a three tier cake from them for our wedding, it had whipped cream frosting with a chocolate ganache drizzle, then the actual cake was chocolate with layers of chocolate mousse and a raspberry purée. It was SO GOOD. And the cake itself was beautiful too before we ate the whole thing haha. They were easy to work with and made great recommendations on what tastes good together and what doesnt. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/02/2020

Megan Waltz · Married on 02/29/2020

Amazing wedding cakes!

Frederick's did a wonderful job with our wedding cakes. From our consultation/tasting, right up through our wedding day, Susan and her team were incredibly helpful and did everything to accommodate our requests, including some last minute changes we asked for 2 weeks beforehand. All 3 cakes were stunning in both aesthetic and in flavor (we definitely ordered extra so we would have leftovers). If we ever need pastry services in the future, we know where to go.

Sent on 03/18/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah Melo · Married on 10/19/2019

Perfection

Cake was beautiful, delicious, and priced well

Sent on 10/20/2019

Shannon · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing Cake!

We went with this company for our wedding cake, and could not have been happier! We met with them a few months before the wedding, and they noted and sketched what we requested. When I saw the cake in person, it was EXACTLY how I had imagined it would be. It was absolutely perfect, and the cake I had always imagined my wedding cake would be.
    Even better than the look of the cake, each layer tasted absolutely incredible! All of our guests kept exclaiming how great the cake tasted. I would definitely recommend Frederick's to everyone!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Aleah · Married on 09/28/2019

AMAZING wedding cake!

HIGHLY recommend Fredericks to anyone getting married looking for a wedding cake. I have never had so many compliments on my wedding cake. The North Andover team did absolutely amazing on my cake I was so happy with how it came out! Affordable as well. Couldn't be happier! This will now become my new bake shop!

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 09/28/2019

So yummy and easy!

Amazing cake! Tasted and looked better than we could imagine! Such an easy process from tasting and designing to delivery. We would recommend to everyone and our guests are still talking about it!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Brettney-Brae

Brettney-Brae · Married on 09/28/2019

Simply the best!

Our cake tasting with Sam was amazing! The samples were so great and Sam was knowledgeable about all the products. She helped us design the most simple and elegant wedding cake as I didn't want anything flashy or overly complicated - and three varieties of cupcakes for our guests to enjoy. What Frederick's delivered was mind-blowing! Beyond our expectations and our guests were rejoicing with how delicious the cupcakes were! OH! And, Susan, the owner, sent me multiple emails thanking me for using them for our wedding and checking in to make sure details were accurate. Such wonderful customer service! Thank you!!

Sent on 12/12/2019
  • Lindsy

Lindsy · Married on 08/18/2019

Frederick's Pastries

We got a small topper for us and cupcakes for everyone else!! Went over super well by all of our guests and us alike!!! Everything was both beautiful and delicious!!! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 08/11/2019

The best cake!

Frederick's made the perfect wedding cake for our day. We did transport our own cake to save on costs, but overall the value was amazing. They were able to perfectly execute our vision of our cake.

Sent on 08/19/2019

Emma Riedel-Ellis · Married on 08/02/2019

Wonderful!

I ordered my cake from Fredrick's for my 8/2/19 wedding and it was amazing! The cake came out beautifully and was absolutely delicious. Would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Karen Ploch · Married on 07/20/2019

Best cake and great service!

This is, by far, the best cake I have ever had! All of our guests loved it and to make it even better, the staff are very attentive!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Lisa Batbouta · Married on 05/04/2019

Great desserts!

Frederick's was an awesome vendor to work with. The desserts were all delicious and the cake was beautiful. The trial made it easy to decide on the cake flavor, filling, and icing. They were a big help in deciding on what amounts to order since we had a decorative cake, kitchen cake, and a dessert bar. They were also helpful in determining affordable pricing by making a smaller decorative cake and more kitchen cake.

Sent on 05/26/2019
  • Becca

Becca · Married on 12/01/2018

Absolutely Beautiful!

So I make specialty cakes as a side job and am a perfectionist. So having someone else make my wedding cake definitely made me nervous. I went to a few different tastings at a couple different bakeries, and I was blown away by how delicious and the service I had at Frederick's. They let me customize my cake within the details of my package with the venue, and let me add extras for additional cost if I wanted them. I was beyond happy with the experience and the cake was everything I wanted and more. It was perfect! I had over 250 guests so I had 2 sheet cakes in the kitchen along with my 4 tier cake, and I was able to do multiple flavors! Absolutely delicious!

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 10/20/2018

Perfect cake!

Frederick’s did an amazing job providing us exactly what we wanted. Our guests haven’t stopped talking about how great our cake was!

Sent on 11/02/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah Katz · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful AND Delicious

We’re so glad that we got a Fredericks cake for our wedding. It was great working with them, the prices were reasonable, the cake was beautiful, and also delicious!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Emily · Married on 10/06/2018

Gorgeous and delicious wedding cake!

Beautiful birch tree wedding cake! And SO delicious! Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/27/2018