Frederick Dunn Free Lance Photography Reviews

100 Reviews for Frederick Dunn Free Lance Photography

100 Frederick Dunn Free Lance Photography Reviews

Mimi Haney · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing quality work.

Fred under promised and over delivered! He was amazing to work with the whole process. Made everyone feel comfortable and at ease in front of the camera. Fast delivery on photos immediately after wedding. Amazing work!

Kaila Shaut · Married on 10/20/2018

We have had pictures done by Fred for all sorts of occasions; maternity, engagement and wedding. I would not choose anyone else to be a photographer!

EXCELLENT PHOTOGRAPHER! We could not have been happier with how our photos turned out and how quickly we got them back. We felt like a part of their family!

Jake Rupert · Married on 09/29/2018

Excellent, highly professional, fun!!

Best photographer ever. Easy to work with and was extremely flexible for our big day. I will continue to get photos done by Frederick Dunn

Taylor · Married on 09/22/2018

Perfectly amazing!

Fred is the absolute best, he really made our day that much more fun and easy going..he kept us laughing and captured “us” in every photo!! We will always have our memories at hand thanks to him!

Frederick Dunn Free Lance Photography 1
    Frederick Dunn Free Lance Photography 2
    Frederick Dunn Free Lance Photography 3
    Frederick Dunn Free Lance Photography 4
    Frederick Dunn Free Lance Photography 5

Casaundra Elder · Married on 09/08/2018

Engagement and wedding photos

Fred is amazing! He does such a great job everyone loves him he keeps it fun and professional. Our pictures turned out great and were back to us in a very timly mannor. I can't wait have a reason to use him again!

Sarah Curtis · Married on 09/01/2018

Frederick J. Dunn is a great photographer!!

Frederick J. Dunn is a great photographer!! He is very accommodating, funny and gets your photos back to you extremely quick! (I got my wedding photos back in a week!) I was also extremely happy with how all the photos turned out, they were absolutely beautiful!!

Christine Reynolds · Married on 08/11/2018

Amazing photographer

I would highly recommend this vendor to anyone getting married. They make you feel very comfortable during your photo session, and will do anything you ask. We didn't have to wait long to receive our wedding photos either.

Laura Oathout · Married on 07/07/2018

Best Photographer EVER

Fred and Annette are a photography team from heaven! They make you feel at home, take care of any and all needs, and go above and beyond to make your special day extra special. The photos are AMAZING but the service is just as good. I will be choosing Fred, and Suspended Moments, for all my photography needs in the future.

Chris · Married on 05/12/2018

From the engagement photos to the day of the wedding working with Fred was absolutely great. He was very flexible, did an outstanding job, and made everything easier and fun. I would highly highly recommend him to everyone!

• Stephannie

Stephannie · Married on 12/31/2017

Fred and Annette were absolutely amazing. We found them from several recommendations and truly cannot put into words how incredible they are. From our first meeting 18 months before our wedding, we knew they were perfect for us. We had both our engagement and wedding photographed by Fred. He is fun, creative and just phenomenal at capturing these big moments. We got married on 12/31 and had our pictures back within a week. There were moments captured we did not even remember. Seriously will be using Fred for every photo need and highly recommending to anyone who needs them. I wish I could give more than 5 stars as they truly deserve it.

Frederick Dunn Free Lance Photography 6
    Frederick Dunn Free Lance Photography 13
    Frederick Dunn Free Lance Photography 14
    Frederick Dunn Free Lance Photography 15

Nick · Married on 10/28/2017

Fred and Annette are amazing. These two really enjoy doing what they do and the fun they have doing it is apparent while Fred is working. We are personally not the most photogenic, and we don't usually like being in pictures often, but Fred made it fun. Even the families were very impressed, and he really did get the best parts of each section of the day. Not only that but each package comes with a free engagement shoot which was very nice. Also included in our package was a slideshow video with music and Fred also takes the time to edit photos where it is needed, and he really takes time to get it right. Also, he got us the photos within a week and made us a priority as I have heard others waiting almost a month for worse quality. Fred was great about helping to select the best spots and best poses for us as we are normally a bit awkward, but he made it feel easy and fun. We have seen others at this same location, and he really had the best photos, so much so that others have mentioned they wish they had known about him. Again, I highly recommend Fred and Annette and they really do make that special day fun and easy for everyone involved. Do the right thing and hire this duo for your next event.

Frederick Dunn Free Lance Photography 16
    Frederick Dunn Free Lance Photography 17
    Frederick Dunn Free Lance Photography 18

Kelly · Married on 10/21/2017

Planning a wedding can be stressful enough as it is. Fred and Annette made it so easy to do business with them. They were attentive and focused on capturing all of our special moments. They truly were a blessing and I am so thankful they were there for my big day. ❤️❤️

Frederick Dunn Free Lance Photography 19

Marie · Married on 10/07/2017

Fred and Annette are awesome!! Fred is so funny and creative. He will make you smile and laugh the whole time. Annette is such a sweetheart. They both make it fun and make you feel comfortable. I'm so happy with my engagement and wedding pictures. Thank you again Fred and Annette for capturing our special moments! I highly recommend Suspended Moments Photography.

Frederick Dunn Free Lance Photography 20

Hanna · Married on 09/30/2017

Fred did an exceptional job photographing our September 2017 wedding. From day one of working with Fred and his wife Annette they exceeded our expectations. We had a wonderful engagement photo session with Fred and on our wedding day he captured so many beautiful moments. Fred and Annette were a pleasure to work with and I truly look forward to working with this power couple in the future. Thank you for the beautiful photo and video memories that we will cherish for the rest of our lives :) :)

Frederick Dunn Free Lance Photography 21

Kaitilyn · Married on 08/26/2017

Fred and Annette are so much fun to work with! Not only are they professional and sweet but they make you feel so loved and like family! Fred had no trouble making everyone laugh with our wedding session ? everyone loved them and the photos I have received so far are outstanding! Fred has actually made me feel so beautiful with his photography. As soon as I saw them I was in Awe! And I will be using Fred and Annette's services in the future! If you are looking for a photographer choose Fred! You will not regret your choice I promise you.

We chose package 3 and I am very excited to see what is to come ?

??The Sharp family?? 8/26/17

Laura · Married on 07/29/2017

It was an absolute pleasure working with Fred and Annette. They are both extremely professional, sweet and so much FUN to work with. My family and bridal party all loved working with them as well. Our pictures turned out absolutely beautiful and Fred had them sent to us within 2 weeks after our wedding. He even made us a beautiful slide show of our pictures and videos. They are extremely reasonably priced and am so happy to have them as our wedding photographers. Thank you so much! <3

Katie · Married on 07/22/2017

We are so happy to have had Fred as our photographer, we couldn't be happier with our experience and photos! Our Bridal Party enjoyed Fred's creativity, gusto and most importantly, it was a fun experience! We had many wonderful friends and family attend our wedding, the love that surrounded us on our special day shows through in the photos. Good communication is essential when you're planning a wedding, we appreciate that Fred and Annette always responded to our questions and messages promptly. We were also thrilled about the timeliness of receiving the photos! I highly recommended Suspended Moments Photography if you want truly exceptional service and photography, Fred & Annette are the best!

Gabe · Married on 07/15/2017

Fred (and his wife Annette) were absolutely wonderful to work with!

Chrissy · Married on 06/17/2017

Fred takes such amazing photos and we are so happy with our wedding pictures! They are better than we could have imagined!!!! Fred is flexible funny and professional! His wife is so sweet and kind too!!! If you want fabulous photos of your special day, please contact Fred or you will be missing out!!! I recommended for all occasions!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!

Frederick Dunn Free Lance Photography 22
    Frederick Dunn Free Lance Photography 29
    Frederick Dunn Free Lance Photography 30
    Frederick Dunn Free Lance Photography 31

Meghan · Married on 06/10/2017

Fred is everything you want in a wedding photographer. He listened and respected all of our requests, but was never short of good ideas. He and his wife make the perfect duo. We are thrilled with our wedding photos and he captured all the big moments of the day while never ever feeling in the way. If you are looking for a wedding photographer in NW PA I highly recommend Fred. He is a great value and the quality of service can't be topped!

Holly · Married on 06/03/2017

Fred and Annette are absolutely amazing ! Every photograph that was taken is so special to me. I couldn't have asked for a better engagement or wedding photographer in PA! The one thing our bridal party continued to comment on was how awesome our photographer was! He captured every special moment and then some and for that we cannot thank him enough! Looking at our wedding photos brought back all the happiness of our wedding day and it was so awesome! He had our pictures back so quickly as well ! I'm definitely going to miss working with these two!

Devon · Married on 04/22/2017

Fred and Annette are amazing!!! Wonderful pictures! Fred was like a ninja! He captured pictures without anyone noticing him standing there. We had our pictures in the mailbox before we were home from our honeymoon!!!

Jen · Married on 04/21/2017

Fred and Annette are fantastic to work with... just love them! Fred is unbelievably talented and creative. They have done 2 photo shoots for me and I wouldn't have anyone else do my photos!!

shannon · Married on 02/18/2017

Working with Fred and Annette was the easiest part of planning our wedding! They are always willing to work with you and help make you feel so comfortable and at ease during the chaos of it All! My photos came out absolutely perfect! I couldn't have asked for anything more. Suspended moments photography is #1!

Jessica · Married on 10/29/2016

We originally looked into hiring Fred because our friends sent rave reviews. Upon meeting him it was clear that he was the perfect person for our wedding day. Not only was he super professional, he also knows how to have a good time. He did fantastic with running things on our wedding day (none of that was his job) since we were all clueless. He knew how to direct us while making things fun! To top it all off, he gets you your photos a week after the wedding while other couples we know that got married weeks before us still don't have theirs yet. Best of all, in my husband's eyes, is that Fred was able to incorporate a t-rex into one of our shots. He just gets people and their senses of humor. Overall Fred and Annette make a one-of-a-kind pair that will not disappoint! We would use (and choose) them again in a heartbeat!!