Freddie Frederick Jr Entertainment Reviews

48 | Macungie, PA

48 Reviews for Freddie Frederick Jr Entertainment

48 Freddie Frederick Jr Entertainment Reviews

Jenna · Married on 09/21/2018

Freddie did an amazing job at our wedding. His father was an amazing DJ and it must run in the family, because Freddie Jr really took our wedding to the next level. He used my music ideas and politely made suggestions of when to play certain songs to create a better flow. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who needs a DJ for any occasion!

Amy · Married on 06/10/2017

Amazing! I highly recommend Freddie for any event, especially a wedding! He was out Dj at Penns Peak and did a fantastic job! He made our wedding! He listened to every request I had and made awesome suggestions along the way. He was very good with communicating with me throughout all my wedding planning as well!!! All our guest loved him as well!!!! You will not regret having Freddie as your DJ!!!

Robin · Married on 07/23/2016

Freddy was the DJ for our wedding this past July and he did an amazing job! He was so easy to work with and so down to earth. He really knows what he is doing and does an excellent job entertaining any crowd. He was also the DJ for my brother's wedding and we are still receiving compliments. I highly recommend Freddy. You will not be disappointed with his work and it will ensure your big day is a success. Thank you again Freddy for making our wedding one we will NEVER forget :)

Kristin · Married on 06/24/2016

Freddie was our DJ for our wedding a few weeks ago, He did a phenomenal job and I would highly recommend him. He did everything from our ceremony music, cocktail hour and reception. Little did I know Freddie was secretly working with my husband and his mom to plan a surprise song for the mother-son dance, and it worked out perfectly! Freddie is very passionate about his work and makes sure every little detail is finalized with the bride/groom before there wedding day! Thank you Freddie for making our wedding day so special!

Michael · Married on 11/28/2015

Freddie was absolutely fantastic! He said we were going to party and he delivered. My university's mascot came to start the party off and he organized a song for him to get the party started with my groomsmens help. He got people on the dance floor when they weren't and kept the party going all the way through the last song. He did everything we asked him to do, including introducing my best man before his speech as big boss daddy... He was very active in the event the whole night including showing people how to do the electric slide. If you do not choose Freddie as your DJ you have made a massive mistake!

Kelly · Married on 09/12/2015

Freddie was awesome, from planing everything and getting things perfect for our September 12 wedding. He was very professianal,orgianized and reliable. Everyone enjoyed him and we heard all great feedback for weeks. Thanks for making our wedding perfect! I would highly recommend to everyone!!

Breanne · Married on 08/01/2015

Freddie was the DJ at our August 1, 2015 wedding. Freddie initially met with us to review our package options and options on up lighting, monograms, and reception flow. The week before the wedding Freddie called us to go over everything for our wedding day. He was very organized and offered his opinion and experiences when we asked. The day of the wedding was perfect. Guests told us how great the cocktail hour and dinner music was, Freddie organized the entrances and speeches, cake cutting and garter/bouquet toss. Our guests were dancing all night and everyone had a wonderful time. We highly recommend Freddie Frederick, Jr.

Heather · Married on 07/18/2015

Freddie was great! Responsive with emails and phone calls throughout the process, helped edit our music before the wedding, great with announcing difficult names, made the time to get to know us and what music we did and did not want played. He kept the party hopping and people on the dance floor all night!! We received several compliments from guests about Freddie!! Thank you Freddie!!! Also the uplighting looked great!!

Having the right DJ can make or break your wedding. DO NOT REGRET yourself by missing out on Freddie!!

His interaction with the crowd was UNREAL. So professional, and kept the crowd going. His energy was felt throughout.

Not only was he fantastic with every accommodation, he provided EVERYTHING from up lighting, a smoke machine, a GOBO, name it, he PULLED IT OFF.

So many of our guests came up to us saying this was THE BEST wedding they ever were at.

andrea · Married on 11/29/2014

Freddie's attention to detail, professionalism, and service cannot be beat! We gave him a playlist of do's and don'ts and he not only followed the list but asked the bride for her approval on any requests that he thought might be inappropriate. He is not only a true gentleman but is dedicated to his profession. You can count on Freddie!

Amanda · Married on 11/29/2014

This review is long overdue, and much deserved. I write this review over a year after my wedding, and would like to credit Freddie Fredericks with creating a spectacular experience enjoyed by all. No one, young nor old, sat down during the entirety of the wedding.

Freddie Fredericks helped to craft a playlist that was truly enjoyed by everyone. He played appropriate and soothing music during dinner, and fun, festive music that the guests could actually dance to during the rest of the night. The music truly made the wedding, and I have Freddie Fredericks to thank.
    My wedding would not have been the same without him. He is the consummate professional, who calmed our nerves during the planning process. I am so very grateful to him. I highly, highly recommend his services.

Courtney · Married on 09/13/2014

Thank you Freddie for an amazing day!! You did an amazing job at our wedding!! Jeff and I couldn't have asked for anything more. Our first dance surprise of dancing on the clouds was amazing. Thank you!!!

Krystel · Married on 07/26/2014

Where do I start? Anyone looking for a down-to earth, caring, generous, fun, happy, enthusiastic, energetic, reasonable, affordable, knowledgeable, and eager to please the bride and groom MUST go with FREDDIE FREDERICK JR. ENTERTAINMENT for their DJ services. Jesse and I had a 2 year engagement. Freddie answered my questions via phonecalls and meetings, offered to show me uplighting, offered suggestions with music selections, and was very practical with everything that I wanted for my big day.

My father had passed away 5 years ago and I had a DVD that I wanted to be played during the father-daughter dance. It was a video of my father singing. Freddie made a very nice speech prior to the video starting that melted my heart. Freddie got everyone up on the dance floor and we 'DANCED IN HEAVEN' as Freddie began the cloud effect. The guests were amazed and there was not a dry eye in the ballroom.

I had a very large wedding party, 9 groomsmen and 9 bridesmaids. I gave him the introduction entrance songs and he had the WHOLE ballroom excited to see my Bridal party and us enter the Reception for the very first time.

He had the dance floor crowed the ENTIRE night. He took requests from guests, played my requests and HAD FUN DOING IT!

FORTUNATE are those who have FREDDIE FREDERICK JR. for their DJ services.

Samantha · Married on 06/27/2014

Freddie Frederick Jr. was AMAZING! He really helped to set the perfect tone for our wedding. People danced ALL night. Before the wedding he sent us paper work to make sure all the bases were covered and then met with us in person to discuss everything. He pronounced everyones name right, kept the flow of the party going and even helped convince our venue to play one more song at the end of the night! He was extremely flexible on meeting and the whole process was made much easier for us because of him. All of my guests have been telling me what a great time they had and how much they enjoyed the dj. He played all the songs we asked to be played and kept within the genre of what we asked, and when the wedding called for it he transitioned smoothly between different genres. He was great in the fact that he didn't play songs too long or not long enough, everything was perfect! I highly recommend Freddie to anyone, and we have even used him for a Sweet 16 in our family and had just as an amazing time.

Jen · Married on 11/02/2013

Freddie Frederick Jr Entertainment is a class act. We liked working with Freddie the most because he was down to earth and knew how to give his customers everything they imagined their special night/day to be.
    We called 3 other company's and they were the "we do it all" company. I would call and not hear back from them until 2 weeks later. Freddie Jr called/e-mailed back if not that same day, the next. He promised the week before my wedding would be my week for anything I needed, and he fulfilled that promise.
    Our guests asked "Who is your DJ?" He is great! He made our night the party we wanted and we would recommend him for any event! He is so easy to work with, professional, and accommodating to your needs.
    Thank you for making our night "the best wedding ever!"

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 11/02/2013

We booked Freddie for our wedding and enjoyed every minute. He helped us so much with picking songs and creating an amazing sound track to our wedding. Everything from the ceremony to the last song were perfect and exactly what we wanted!

Freddie is AMAZING. Everyone had a great time, and he made sure of it. We had our ceremony outside and the cocktails immediately after; he was extremely accommodating and you didn’t even notice him moving the necessary equipment.

He made the process very easy and walks you through every aspect of the day to make sure everything is covered. He has great ideas with how to best work with your group of people. Everyone danced and had a blast.

We even had a special dance where he edited the music for us ahead of time so we could practice.

The most amazing part was the “dancing on clouds”…when we had our first dance the clouds came out, everyone was amazed and it added that something extra that no one would expect or see coming (the pictures of our first dance look AMAZING).

Dyanne · Married on 09/14/2013

Freddie was the best! He had all the music we asked for. Even last minute songs for our parents to walk into the reception. I highly recommend him!

Lucy · Married on 05/19/2013

I would highly recommend Freddie Frederick Jr. Entertainment to anyone that needs a DJ. Freddie is awesome! He is responsive, very detail oriented and cares about his client and what their expectations are. He goes above and beyond to meet their needs and to do a great job. Freddie was very helpful in making suggestions for music throughout the evening. He quickly makes adjustments as needed on the day of the event to accommodate any last minute needs or changes. You won't be disappointed!

Jenna · Married on 05/18/2013

Freddie is an amazing DJ. He truly helped to make our wedding memorable! I would highly recommend Freddie to anyone.

megan · event on: 04/12/2013

Freddie DJ'ed our annual fundraiser and did an amazing job. He was professional, prepared, and wonderfully calm and easy going. He also got the crowd dancing and kept them on their feet!

Rebecca & Shaun · Married on 01/25/2013

Freddie was an amazing DJ! He was very professional and accomodating during our wedding process. He had a wonderful variety of music for the reception and kept everyone on the dance floor all night. We also loved the up-lighting. The room was beautiful and gave off an amazing ambiance! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ in the area.

David · event on: 01/04/2013

AMAZING AMAZING!!! I ran a NEON at NIGHT school dance at Eyer Middle School on January 4th, 2013 and Freddie Frederick Jr Entertainment ran the show for me. Freddie provided an amazing light show that was unmatched in my lifetime as far as school dances go. He incorporated the kids to guest DJ, gave away prizes that HE PROVIDED at no additional cost, gave away Glow necklaces that HE PROVIDED at no additional cost. The happiness and excitement amongst the students at the dance was immeasurable. The music was requested to be clean and it was. Everything I asked, was done professionally, with class, and done with the consumer in mind. I would love to have Freddie back again and see him being the exclusive provider to my school for years to come! THANK YOU !

Freddie was wonderful! He got everyone involved and accepted all music requests. He was well-dressed and eager to please. My guests told me how much they enjoyed the party as a result of Freddie's entertainment.

Freddie Frederick Jr. Entertainment was awesome to work with from start to finish! From my initial phone, call I received detailed information regarding all they had to offer including customizing a package for my needs. They always returned my calls and responded to my emails promptly. Freddie Jr. took the time to explain his services and gave his suggestions on several things I was unsure of. His expertise in this industry is amazing. The night of our reception I couldn't of been happier, every guest complimented me on the DJ entertainment, he had every guest on the floor, even the guests that I thought would never dance! We had the opportunity to capture fantasic pictures of our guests enjoying every moment of our reception and we have him to thank! I would highly recommend Freddie Frederick Jr. for any event! He and his comany are #1 in my book!