46 Reviews for Freddie Frederick Jr Entertainment

41 Freddie Frederick Jr Entertainment Reviews

Amazing! I highly recommend Freddie for any event, especially a wedding! He was out Dj at Penns Peak and did a fantastic job! He made our wedding! He listened to every request I had and made awesome suggestions along the way. He was very good with communicating with me throughout all my wedding planning as well!!! All our guest loved him as well!!!! You will not regret having Freddie as your DJ!!!

Profile Picture User6791026, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Freddy was the DJ for our wedding this past July and he did an amazing job! He was so easy to work with and so down to earth. He really knows what he is doing and does an excellent job entertaining any crowd. He was also the DJ for my brother's wedding and we are still receiving compliments. I highly recommend Freddy. You will not be disappointed with his work and it will ensure your big day is a success. Thank you again Freddy for making our wedding one we will NEVER forget :)

Profile Picture Robin, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Freddie was our DJ for our wedding a few weeks ago, He did a phenomenal job and I would highly recommend him. He did everything from our ceremony music, cocktail hour and reception. Little did I know Freddie was secretly working with my husband and his mom to plan a surprise song for the mother-son dance, and it worked out perfectly! Freddie is very passionate about his work and makes sure every little detail is finalized with the bride/groom before there wedding day! Thank you Freddie for making our wedding day so special!

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/24/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Freddie was absolutely fantastic! He said we were going to party and he delivered. My university's mascot came to start the party off and he organized a song for him to get the party started with my groomsmens help. He got people on the dance floor when they weren't and kept the party going all the way through the last song. He did everything we asked him to do, including introducing my best man before his speech as big boss daddy... He was very active in the event the whole night including showing people how to do the electric slide. If you do not choose Freddie as your DJ you have made a massive mistake!

Profile Picture Michael, 11/28/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Freddie was awesome, from planing everything and getting things perfect for our September 12 wedding. He was very professianal,orgianized and reliable. Everyone enjoyed him and we heard all great feedback for weeks. Thanks for making our wedding perfect! I would highly recommend to everyone!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Freddie was the DJ at our August 1, 2015 wedding. Freddie initially met with us to review our package options and options on up lighting, monograms, and reception flow. The week before the wedding Freddie called us to go over everything for our wedding day. He was very organized and offered his opinion and experiences when we asked. The day of the wedding was perfect. Guests told us how great the cocktail hour and dinner music was, Freddie organized the entrances and speeches, cake cutting and garter/bouquet toss. Our guests were dancing all night and everyone had a wonderful time. We highly recommend Freddie Frederick, Jr.

Profile Picture Breanne, 8/1/15, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Freddie was great! Responsive with emails and phone calls throughout the process, helped edit our music before the wedding, great with announcing difficult names, made the time to get to know us and what music we did and did not want played. He kept the party hopping and people on the dance floor all night!! We received several compliments from guests about Freddie!! Thank you Freddie!!! Also the uplighting looked great!!

Profile Picture Heather, 7/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Having the right DJ can make or break your wedding. DO NOT REGRET yourself by missing out on Freddie!!

His interaction with the crowd was UNREAL. So professional, and kept the crowd going. His energy was felt throughout.

Not only was he fantastic with every accommodation, he provided EVERYTHING from up lighting, a smoke machine, a GOBO, name it, he PULLED IT OFF.

So many of our guests came up to us saying this was THE BEST wedding they ever were at.

Profile Picture Stephen, 6/28/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Freddie's attention to detail, professionalism, and service cannot be beat! We gave him a playlist of do's and don'ts and he not only followed the list but asked the bride for her approval on any requests that he thought might be inappropriate. He is not only a true gentleman but is dedicated to his profession. You can count on Freddie!

Profile Picture andrea, 11/29/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This review is long overdue, and much deserved. I write this review over a year after my wedding, and would like to credit Freddie Fredericks with creating a spectacular experience enjoyed by all. No one, young nor old, sat down during the entirety of the wedding.

Freddie Fredericks helped to craft a playlist that was truly enjoyed by everyone. He played appropriate and soothing music during dinner, and fun, festive music that the guests could actually dance to during the rest of the night. The music truly made the wedding, and I have Freddie Fredericks to thank.
My wedding would not have been the same without him. He is the consummate professional, who calmed our nerves during the planning process. I am so very grateful to him. I highly, highly recommend his services.

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/29/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thank you Freddie for an amazing day!! You did an amazing job at our wedding!! Jeff and I couldn't have asked for anything more. Our first dance surprise of dancing on the clouds was amazing. Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 9/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Where do I start? Anyone looking for a down-to earth, caring, generous, fun, happy, enthusiastic, energetic, reasonable, affordable, knowledgeable, and eager to please the bride and groom MUST go with FREDDIE FREDERICK JR. ENTERTAINMENT for their DJ services. Jesse and I had a 2 year engagement. Freddie answered my questions via phonecalls and meetings, offered to show me uplighting, offered suggestions with music selections, and was very practical with everything that I wanted for my big day.

My father had passed away 5 years ago and I had a DVD that I wanted to be played during the father-daughter dance. It was a video of my father singing. Freddie made a very nice speech prior to the video starting that melted my heart. Freddie got everyone up on the dance floor and we 'DANCED IN HEAVEN' as Freddie began the cloud effect. The guests were amazed and there was not a dry eye in the ballroom.

I had a very large wedding party, 9 groomsmen and 9 bridesmaids. I gave him the introduction entrance songs and he had the WHOLE ballroom excited to see my Bridal party and us enter the Reception for the very first time.

He had the dance floor crowed the ENTIRE night. He took requests from guests, played my requests and HAD FUN DOING IT!

FORTUNATE are those who have FREDDIE FREDERICK JR. for their DJ services.

Profile Picture Krystel, 7/26/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Freddie Frederick Jr. was AMAZING! He really helped to set the perfect tone for our wedding. People danced ALL night. Before the wedding he sent us paper work to make sure all the bases were covered and then met with us in person to discuss everything. He pronounced everyones name right, kept the flow of the party going and even helped convince our venue to play one more song at the end of the night! He was extremely flexible on meeting and the whole process was made much easier for us because of him. All of my guests have been telling me what a great time they had and how much they enjoyed the dj. He played all the songs we asked to be played and kept within the genre of what we asked, and when the wedding called for it he transitioned smoothly between different genres. He was great in the fact that he didn't play songs too long or not long enough, everything was perfect! I highly recommend Freddie to anyone, and we have even used him for a Sweet 16 in our family and had just as an amazing time.

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/27/14, 6 Reviews
4.7

We had Freddie Frederick Sr. DJ our wedding. He had everyone up on the dance floor in no time. He has a sense of charm about him--his personality showed nicely.

Profile Picture Tabitha, 6/14/14, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

Freddie Frederick Jr Entertainment is a class act. We liked working with Freddie the most because he was down to earth and knew how to give his customers everything they imagined their special night/day to be.
We called 3 other company's and they were the "we do it all" company. I would call and not hear back from them until 2 weeks later. Freddie Jr called/e-mailed back if not that same day, the next. He promised the week before my wedding would be my week for anything I needed, and he fulfilled that promise.
Our guests asked "Who is your DJ?" He is great! He made our night the party we wanted and we would recommend him for any event! He is so easy to work with, professional, and accommodating to your needs.
Thank you for making our night "the best wedding ever!"

Profile Picture Jen, 11/2/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We booked Freddie for our wedding and enjoyed every minute. He helped us so much with picking songs and creating an amazing sound track to our wedding. Everything from the ceremony to the last song were perfect and exactly what we wanted!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/2/13, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

I cannot begin to explain how pleased we were with the DJ services of Freddie Frederick Jr Entertainment. Mike Foxx was the DJ we chose to emcee our wedding and we were not disappointed in any way. He took the time to meet with us in person about our day and even offered some suggestions to make things more fun. He called us the day before our wedding to go over our song choices and pronunciations of names for the introductions. He was dressed perfectly, very punctual and never pushed us to hurry something if we weren't ready. We got along so well with Mike after one initial meeting that it felt like he was a longtime friend at the helm. The next time we need a DJ, this will be the only call we make. Keep up the great work!

Profile Picture Sheri and Drew, 10/26/13, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Freddie is AMAZING. Everyone had a great time, and he made sure of it. We had our ceremony outside and the cocktails immediately after; he was extremely accommodating and you didn’t even notice him moving the necessary equipment.

He made the process very easy and walks you through every aspect of the day to make sure everything is covered. He has great ideas with how to best work with your group of people. Everyone danced and had a blast.

We even had a special dance where he edited the music for us ahead of time so we could practice.

The most amazing part was the “dancing on clouds”…when we had our first dance the clouds came out, everyone was amazed and it added that something extra that no one would expect or see coming (the pictures of our first dance look AMAZING).

Profile Picture Login, 9/28/13, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Freddie was the best! He had all the music we asked for. Even last minute songs for our parents to walk into the reception. I highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Dyanne, 9/14/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
4.3

Let us start by saying that Freddie's quality of service at our wedding was exactly what we wanted! The dance floor was never empty and we had a blast! He listened to our ideas, caught on quickly to our style and shared ideas that told us he got it! He even customized our bridal party entrance to meet our football loving needs and it was awesome! He didn't tell us what we had to do but made appropriate suggestions when we asked for his advice. To explain our reasons for any area rated less than a 5 would be due to some issues with communication early on but they worked themselves out and we were very satisfied! Several of our engaged friends are looking to use him as a result of our wedding and we can't wait to enjoy him again in the future!

Profile Picture User3514418, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

I would highly recommend Freddie Frederick Jr. Entertainment to anyone that needs a DJ. Freddie is awesome! He is responsive, very detail oriented and cares about his client and what their expectations are. He goes above and beyond to meet their needs and to do a great job. Freddie was very helpful in making suggestions for music throughout the evening. He quickly makes adjustments as needed on the day of the event to accommodate any last minute needs or changes. You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Lucy, 5/19/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Freddie is an amazing DJ. He truly helped to make our wedding memorable! I would highly recommend Freddie to anyone.

Profile Picture Jenna, 5/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Freddie was PHENOMENAL. He is so enthusiastic - he has a great time, but doesn't make himself the focus of the event. We changed our plans for the reception a couple of times and he always did what we asked. He had good ideas and a playlist that I swear has every song ever recorded! Kids danced, grownups danced, everyone had a blast. Even the planning meetings were enjoyable.

Profile Picture Jenni, 2/2/13, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Freddie was an amazing DJ! He was very professional and accomodating during our wedding process. He had a wonderful variety of music for the reception and kept everyone on the dance floor all night. We also loved the up-lighting. The room was beautiful and gave off an amazing ambiance! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ in the area.

Profile Picture Rebecca & Shaun, 1/25/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Freddie was wonderful! He got everyone involved and accepted all music requests. He was well-dressed and eager to please. My guests told me how much they enjoyed the party as a result of Freddie's entertainment.

Profile Picture User2856547, 2+ years ago, 1 Review