Franklin Square Photographers Reviews

74 | Garden City, NY

74 Reviews for Franklin Square Photographers

Kimberly Di Ciero-Stanco · Married on 07/05/2020

Best Decision We Made!

We couldn't be happier with Franklin Square Photographers! We felt very comfortable working with Keith and his team throughout the entire process. You don't have to worry about missing anything, as they captured every special moment of our Wedding Day. Their exceptional professionalism and organization proved that they were the best choice. We highly recommend!

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 12/22/2019

Amazing photography & videography!

We were thrilled when we got our online gallery a week after our wedding. We were blown away when we got our wedding video trailer. Amazing job! Could not recommend Keith (and co) more.

Sent on 04/01/2020

Danielle Zizzo · Married on 10/25/2019

Absolutely amazing!

My husband and I just got married on 10/25 and we are so happy with Keith and his team that we couldn't wait to spread the word. Keith has been nothing but amazing to work with throughout the entire wedding planning stages. He always responded back very quickly and he answered every little question i had. The day of went smoothly, stress free and on time due to Keith and his team. The few sneak peaks we have seen have blown us away and we can't wait to see the rest. We highly recommend Franklin Square Photographers and have already done so to our friends getting married next year.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Kristen Hill · Married on 09/06/2019

Wedding review

Keith and his staff at FSP made our day go so smoothly! They took the most beautiful photos from the morning of our wedding with our families and bridal parties, to our wedding mass, cocktail hour and entire reception. We truly could not be happier with their professionalism, ability to answer questions in such a timely manner, and pure talent! We got over 1800 proofs back ~3 weeks after our wedding and they are absolutely PERFECT! We are so excited to see our video & are so happy we chose Keith and his team at FSP to capture our wedding day so beautifully.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Rebecca Nichols · Married on 08/06/2019

Amazing overall!

The owner Keith as well as his staff are simply amazing! They captured so many wonderful pictures it was nearly impossible to choose a wedding album; thanks to Stephanie who really helped me tremendously with different ideas for the wedding album. Even during the pandemic Stephanie kept me updated on when prints will be sent to production. I can really only sum it up by saying, do not hesitate book Franklin Square Photography. You will not be disappointed, from the amazing photos, to the beautiful video, down to their professionalism, they will not disappoint.

Sent on 09/04/2020
  • Kristina

Kristina Troha · Married on 07/12/2019

Amazing Quality, Service, and Professionalism

Keith and his team at Franklin Square photographers delivered the best wedding experience! They were extremely professional, patient, and the quality of my photos was amazing. Keith and his team made me feel comfortable throughout the whole day. My family and guests also spoke to that as well. Every picture I could have wanted was featured during my day. In addition to this, I was married on December 7th 2019, right before the COVID pandemic, and throughout it all Keith and his team delivered my album and prints by July (even with multiple changes I had to make). I could not have asked for better quality or service. Look no further for a photographer for your next event!

Sent on 07/31/2020

Allison Rizzo · Married on 06/15/2019

FS Photo without a DOUBT!

The team over at Franklin Square Photography were an absolute pleasure to work with. They made us feel incredibly comfortable the day of and seamlessly carried on with their work throughout the wedding; I hardly knew they were there! We have already seen some sneak peaks and cant wait to see all of the final products; I particularly love that they offer a hard bound "proof book" that allows us to easily peruse all of the raw photos from the day to find our best shots. I would absolutely recommend this vendor to everyone! Thank you Keith and team!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Matthew

Matthew Majowka · Married on 04/20/2019

April wedding

Keith and his team are extremely talented and did an amazing job photographing our wedding. They were able to get an incredible amount of high quality shots and poses in such a short amount of time. We highly recommend Franklin Square Photographers.

Sent on 06/01/2019

Ron Ferraro · Married on 02/16/2019

The best photo/video vendor around

Keith, Stephanie, Dan, and the entire time that we worked with have been phenomenal. From the time we booked with Keith, through the engagement photos and save the dates, into the actual wedding and all the post-wedding work, they have been a pleasure throughout the process. My wife and I can't say enough about them and the quality of the work performed. Like some other couples, we had very few ideas coming into each phase of our day; thankfully, they were full of creative and tasteful suggestions that made our experience memorable.

We've had other couples recommend them to us, and we are happy to recommend them to couples in the future.

Sent on 08/22/2019

Amy Prudente · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing to work with!

From the first time we met Keith, we knew that he was the perfect person to capture our wedding day! We used Franklin Square for our engagement session, wedding photos and video and they could not have done a better job. Keith made us feel so comfortable throughout the entire process, and his whole team was always there to answer any questions. They worked with us so carefully to make sure that our album and video came out exactly as we’d hoped they would, and our family and friends have been raving about both. We are so happy we went with Franklin Square. They are AMAZING!

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • Alyson

Alyson · Married on 12/09/2018

Great experience!

We loved working with Keith and his team for our 12/9/18 wedding! Right from our first meeting, we realized we were in great hands, and their package included more than any of the other photographers we met with. Communication was also fast and thorough, all questions answered and everyone is super friendly. We had them for photo and video, and we had a blast! They were with us the whole day, and were a joy to work with. I can't wait to see our video. Our pictures came back quickly and we absolutely adore them! Keith really listens to what you want and delivers a fantastic product. I highly recommend :)

Kristen S · Married on 11/10/2018

Great photography crew!

Our pictures from our wedding day are beautiful. We had bad weather (extremely windy & cold) but you would never know by looking at our pics! Also their personalities were great! Trust me, you want people like that to be around on your wedding day.

Sent on 03/27/2019

Jenna · Married on 09/29/2018

Franklin Square Photography

Franklin Square Photographers exceeded our expectations. Keith and his team are true professionals and a pleasure to work with. Our photographs are beyond beautiful. We can’t thank Keith and his team enough for making our wedding day so special and for their amazing photography.

Kelsey · Married on 08/17/2018

Franklin Square Photographers were fantastic the very minute upon meeting them. They made everything so simple and stress free for us. The entire crew was a blast to work with. Keith in particular is amazing and kept us smiling the entire day. Photos came out great. Highly recommend !!!!

Sent on 08/24/2018
  • W

Woodline · Married on 08/11/2018

August wedding

Keith and his staffs provided an excellent service for my wedding last August (2018). From our engagement photoshoot to my wedding day the team was amazing. Keith responded to my emails quickly and made that part of wedding planning stress free. They were on time on the wedding day and managed professionally our 200+ wedding guests. The Pictures and videos were high quality and all special moments were captured. Overall service was great and could not be happier with Franklin Square Photography.

Sent on 02/19/2019
  • Diana

Diana · Married on 07/27/2018

Amazing!!!

From the moment we met Keith and his team, we knew we wanted them to photograph the most important day of our lives. Keith had a way of making us feel comfortable around him, and he was funny, which is always a plus in our book!! Even with a bridal party of 30, him and his team handled it with professionalism and patience. We would highly recommend Franklin Square Photagraphers to anyone celebrating a special occasion. We love every photo they took, and we couldn’t be more happy with our video!!! Really was such a magical day, and they made it even better by capturing all the little moments that meant the most to us. Thank you to Keith and his team for capturing our love on our wedding day!

Sent on 02/03/2019

Josephine · Married on 06/29/2018

They were awesome !! No scary stories here , they were on time and with big smiles . It was really hot that day and posing for pictures was rough but somehow they made it easy . They work as a team!

Sent on 09/02/2018

Sonia · Married on 06/18/2018

Capturing the memory of our wedding was extremely important to us. Keith at Franklin Square Photographers made the experience fun and the outcome beautiful. And Elyssa has been an absolute pleasure to work with on the retouching/album layout portion. Such talent, patience, promptness and professionlism during all aspects of this project. We are beyond happy with your stunning work. Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Kristina Davi · Married on 05/12/2018

Would highly recommend!!

Keith and his team were amazing to work with. From the moment we booked until receiving our wedding video! He began with our engagement shooting. He ventured out into a snowstorm just to shoot beautiful pictures of us in the snow. They came out amazing and we get so many compliments on them. The day of our wedding, the team was punctual, professional, and made everyone feel comfortable. Keith worked with us to make sure we got the pictures we wanted. A little bit of rain didn't stop them from doing their job in capturing the moments of our special day. Throughout the whole night, the team worked hard capturing pictures and clips and created a same day edit video which was shown during dinner. Everyone loved it, including us. We recently received our full video and couldn't be happier. Overall, we couldn't thank Franklin Square Photographers enough. My husband and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to capture their special day!

Cathy Zeiger · Married on 04/29/2018

100% satisfied

Franklin Square Photographers are Great and there are no words to describe Keith other than AMAZING, TALENTED and the utmost PROFESSIONAL. His experience and professionalism shined through on our wedding day and then through the photos by which he captured every loving detail and emotion of that day.
    If you’re looking for a wedding photographer your search is over.
    CMZ

Sent on 02/03/2019

Alyssa · Married on 03/02/2018

Keith and his team were absolutely fantastic and we could not have asked for a better photographer for our wedding day. From Day 1, Keith was open and friendly and was truly invested in making sure that our wedding was the most special day in our lives. Despite the Nor'easter storm on our wedding day, the team maintained a friendly and fun attitude and made sure that everyone was happy and excited and all smiles all night long. We used Franklin Square for both our photography and videography and we truly could not be happier. Having the same team for both gave my husband and I the confidence to know that our memories of our wedding day would be documented perfectly. Despite the weather, Keith and his crew came up with fun and creative photos to take inside and even stayed a little later than planned in order to take one more set of photos outside for us once the rain stopped. They were absolutely fabulous and they went above and beyond for us and our families to make sure our night was perfect. We could not be happier with the services that they provided and recommend them wholeheartedly to everyone. They are absolutely the best in the business.

Sent on 03/22/2018

Christy · Married on 01/13/2018

Our wedding was January 2018, and we booked Franklin Square Photographers. Not only were we so happy meeting Keith and his team at our first meeting. but we were even happier to see that all of our family and friends were either pictured on the wall in some type of big canvas, or most of their videos and/or albums were part of their sample collection. Every single person, has such attention to detail - they are all so helpful and you can tell how much they all love what they do. Its not just a "job" to them or another wedding, every part of the process feels like they are so involved with you and delighted to help you with any question or concern you may have. I really felt like they held our hands through the process, helped us to choose the correct package for our needs, and even after the wedding was over, guided us through every part of the video and album process. Please don't hesitate to book them!!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Kasey · Married on 12/16/2017

Outstanding

I cannot believe how amazing Keith was! People are still saying how friendly he was! This vendor responds quickly and does everything in their power to make sure you get everything you want!

Dorianne Bible · Married on 10/20/2017

Caring, Friendly, and Talented

We had a small backyard wedding / 10 year vow renewal and Keith was our amazing photographer. He has an incredibly warm personality and made us all feel comfortable and excited during the photos. He certainly understands his craft and knows when the lighting is perfect and the angles are right. Keith and everyone at Franklin Square Photography is professional, attentive, accommodating, creative, and just wonderful to work with. I highly recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 02/01/2019

Angela Lobrutto · Married on 10/08/2017

Keith is the best!

Keith and his team are the best! There have never been any surprise fees, etc along the way! I was so nervous two days before my wedding, I called Keith and he reassured me everything was going to be ok! Keith and his team are always polite, professional and respectful. My mother has white carpet throughout her house and it rained on my wedding day. Everyone took their shoes off, no questions asked. Proofs were back before I got back from my 3 week honeymoon. Turn around for my printed album was about a month and video about 5 months.

Sent on 02/09/2019