Frank The DJ Reviews

7 | Boston, MA

7 Reviews for Frank The DJ

Erica Prance · Married on 09/14/2019

Excellent vendor offering outstanding service.

I would absolutely recommend Frank to anyone looking for a wedding or party DJ. Frank fit the music to the crowd and really got people out on the dance floor. We couldn't have been happier with his service. Thank you Frank!

Sent on 09/29/2019

Jc Liauw · Married on 06/15/2019

Frank the DJ was great!

Frank was able to work with our wedding coordinator well to make our wedding day very special for us, and the dance floor was a lot of fun! He did a great job taking requests from our guests

Sent on 06/24/2019

Kara Rish · Married on 06/08/2019

Frank was great to work with! He made our wedding event perfect! Highly recommend him!

Frank was a delight to work with! Very professional and worked to get just what we asked for! I highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Shane Maciel · Married on 09/08/2018

Great and prompt. Frank also provided ideas and was easy to contact and discuss the night in detail.

Had no worries with Frank behind the wheels if steel
    He was also very flexible with location music preferred and he also kept things in check

Sent on 08/27/2019

Michelle · Married on 07/07/2018

Wedding dj

My Husband and I hired Frank for our wedding and were very satisfied with his service. He was very professional and extremely helpful through the whole process. All of our guest were very happy and had fun dancing. thanks again Frank for a wonderful job.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Aimee · Married on 05/25/2018

Outstanding DJ

Frank was very Cooperative. He did an outstanding job being our DJ at Hammond castle in Gloucester ma. He played a little bit of everything.

Sent on 07/01/2019

j · Married on 05/24/2019

3.4
      2.0
      2.0

It was ok.

My husband and I were very grateful to have found Frank somewhat last minute when other plans fell through. We found that the service was mediocre for how much we paid. Our ceremony felt a bit rushed as my processional song began playing as my sister was still walking down the aisle. Our first dance was played as we were announced and walked down the aisle after the ceremony—that one I somewhat get because we wanted a fast version of a song played for that part and then the acoustic version of the same song for our first dance but I did indicate acoustic for the reception. We were grateful to have a DJ but felt that we overpaid.

Sent on 10/30/2019

Frank The DJ's reply:

There was a fast and accoustic version of your recessional and first dance song. Both the same song. One version was confused for the other at the recessional. 2 different sets of computers and equipment were used in 2 seperate venues so the wronh version could have ended up on the wrong system. The cost of 2 systems to be supplied and lighting were actually discounted for you