Frank Swastek Reviews

1 User photo

Frank Swastek 1

Michelle Latimer · Married on 10/20/2018

Frank is wonderful

Frank officiated my October 20th wedding. He did such an amazing job! After the ceremony, I had several guests mention how great he was and asked where I found him. Frank was a pleasure to work with. He is punctual, professional, friendly, warm-hearted, and truly cares about you and your wedding day. We built our vows, section by section, from various options Frank provided, and it turned out great and felt very personalized. I am so happy we had Frank as our officiant!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Frank Swastek's reply:

Thank you for the nice complements. It was a joy to be part of your special day. It was also nice to meet both of your families.

Jessica · Married on 06/02/2018

Frank was the pastor that conducted our wedding ceremony on June 2nd. Frank was incredibly helpful, kind, and caring throughout our entire wedding process. He went above and beyond to make sure that our day went as perfectly as possible. We were so happy to have found someone that cares deeply about marriage and the relationship between husband and wife.

Sent on 06/16/2018
    Frank Swastek 2

Frank Swastek's reply:

Thank you Jessica. It was so great to be part of your special day.

Sara · Married on 10/28/2017

in searching for vendors, we sought after individuals that we had an immediate connection with. Frank is warm, kind hearted and truly cares about his job and the importance of his position in the ceremony. He was by our side the entire process. He treated us and our friends and family like his own. We highly recommend Frank as a wedding officiant.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Frank Swastek's reply:

Thank you Sara. It was so great to meet you and Landon.

Stephanie · Married on 10/07/2017

Frank was so great to work with! He helped us create a special ceremony that was hands down our favorite part of our entire wedding.

Anna · Married on 09/16/2017

Frank was very Professional, kind and Accommodating. I really loved the many options that he had available to choose from, it was very nice to be able to customize and tailor to your ceremony an option that really works the best for you and your partner. My husband and I went with the Love Letter and Wine Box Ceremony, and I felt that option gave the ceremony something sweet, special and memorable. Frank dressed very Professional at the wedding, and gave everyone a sense of peace. One thing I truly loved about Pastor Frank, was that he sent all my parents mother and father of bride and groom, a beautiful Photo card in the mail, my husband and I thought it was very thoughtful of him to give that to our parents and our parents loved it, I would definitely recommend Frank, he made our special day so painless and very enjoyable.

Katharine · Married on 09/09/2017

I would highly recommend Frank Swastek! He officiated our September 9 wedding in Redding, CA and did a great job. His process includes giving the bride and groom extensive wording options to choose from for the ceremony as a starting point, then works with you to add or change pieces to make it your own. He was very professional, kind, and well-spoken. Wonderful experience!

Renae · Married on 06/10/2017

We instantly knew that Frank was just what we were looking for for our wedding. From discussing specifics on the phone to meeting up with him in person, he was such a delightful presence in all of the wedding planning chaos. He talked with us about our relationship and made us comfortable with the entire ceremony well in advance as well as at the rehearsal. He officiated our ceremony seamlessly and so pleasantly and we are so happy we had the pleasure of being married by him! Our ceremony was personalized and we even received a keepsake from Frank of the Ceremony booklet. I definitely would recommend!

lonna · Married on 10/15/2016

I got married this past Saturday in Sutter Creek CA. and Frank was my officiant. From the moment we had our first consultation I knew he'd be perfect. He was extremely professional had a wonderful smile and a voice for all to hear which is very important during a ceremony he guided my now-husband and I through the process and made it simple and fun. FRANK Warren and I just want to say thank you for making our day as beautiful and as memorable as it could be. We highly recommend You......

Mike · Married on 09/24/2016

Frank was so helpful throughout the wedding ceremony planning process. He wanted to be sure the day was as we had envisioned and offered different options for the ceremony as well. He was the right choice. We were so fortunate to have found him.

Sara · Married on 09/10/2016

My husband and I were referred to Pastor Frank while looking for an officiant for our upcoming September 2016 Wedding. We really had no idea how everything was supposed to go. If you are planning a Wedding you know what I mean. Heads spinning, so many decisions to make and such an emotional time. Frank took as much time as we needed to meet with us and explain and provide different options/ideas. The experience with Pastor Frank was easy and never felt like it was about money. We even did a pre-marital program with Frank. He is truly an amazing counselor who undeniably cares about people. What I loved the most was that Frank helped us design our wedding ceremony around what made sense to us and had the most emotional value to our relationship. I would 100/100 times recommend Pastor Frank as a wedding officiant, his services were very affordable, and made the process much easier. You will not regret giving him a call :) Thank You Pastor Frank we love you!!!!

Lo · Married on 05/21/2016

Pastors frank we great to work with. When we first met him he was very caring and got to know us. I'm Christian and my husband isn't, he believes in God but hasn't taken that big step..yet. Anyway pastor frank took the time to tell him a little bit about God without being too pushy. Anyway theirs a lot of great things I can say about him. Many blessings and prayers to you pastor Frank. Thank you for your advice and prayers.

kyle · Married on 04/02/2016

Frank was great. We met with 2-3 people before we connected with Frank and instantly felt very comfortable with him. He did everything he said he was going to do and was always prepared and on time. He is trustworthy and has warm welcoming energy. We felt confident too that he had worked with younger people at SFSU. He has great energy and helped to ensure that our wedding was the special day we had always wanted. Thank you Frank!