Frank King Photography Reviews

Frank King Photography 1
Frank King Photography 2

Andrea · Married on 11/03/2018

Married on 11/3/18

Frank King Photography was awesome with our wedding and engagement photos. They made sure we had all the pictures we wanted for our wedding day. They gave us a great price too.

Joi-Yan Kue · Married on 10/14/2018

Absolutely Wonderful!

We worked with Wick. He was absolutely wonderful: we are so grateful to have worked with him.....he really knew what we wanted with the pictures and what we wished for!

Steve · Married on 05/06/2018

We recently worked with Frank King photography for our May wedding and it was a great experience from the start. They were very easy to work with and did a great job. Frank did our engagement session at his office and we purchased the photo album to be our sign in book at the wedding and it turned out great. Then our ceremony was at the capital building and the pictures came out perfect. Looking forward to getting our wedding album and I would recommend them to anyone.

Frank King Photography 3

Liz · Married on 04/28/2018

Frank King was one of the best choices we made when planning our wedding. He was professional, affordable and very personal. Our engagement pictures at his home were beautiful. At our wedding, he knew exactly what to do, we never had to ask him anything because he already knew exactly what we wanted pictures of! We received our pictures in fast and the quality was absolutely beautiful and something we will treasure forever. Central PA’s best photographer!

Heidi · Married on 04/14/2018

We had a great experience with Frank King Photography. Our photographer was Wic, and he did such an amazing job. He was really unobtrusive and I didn't even notice him taking pictures much of the time (which I appreciated!). Over 500 pictures taken, and we loved them all! They were really flexible with us on the engagement photo shoot included in our package and prompt with getting back the photos we order (a week or two for over 60 pictures). We also booked them at a bridal show for about $1,000 less than all the other photographers I talked to - it was a great deal and totally worth it! We have digital negatives and rights to all the photos, as well. Overall I was really happy with this experience.

Tesa · Married on 03/31/2018

We honestly can’t Thank Frank enough for his Wonderful services!! We had to make a last minute switch from a Destination wedding to a State side Wedding and Frank helped us every step along the way! The day of our Wedding Frank was Wonderful and Helpful working with our children for natural photos and gave us Wonderful suggestions for personal photos! Frank turned our Wedding photos and Videos around and had them back to us within 3 days after our Wedding! We can’t Thank Frank enough for all the Wonderful memories he captured for Us!!

Frank King Photography 4

Amanda · Married on 11/04/2017

Frank King Photography did both my engagement and wedding photos. Everything turned out great! During the engagement photos, Frank made us feel comfortable and we had so much fun during our shoot. On our big wedding day 11/04/2017 our photographer Fred was amazing! He made sure he captured every moment and we had a lot of fun before and during the wedding with his picture ideas.

Jess · Married on 11/04/2017

My husband and I were looking for an affordable wedding and Frank King Photography was not only affordable, but very easy to work with. Both the photographer and videographer communicated with me about everything that went into the day. I paid additionally for two extra hours of photos, and Frank upgraded my dvd resolution for free. Very pleased with the professionalism and overall the experience!

Sherry · Married on 09/24/2017

Frank King is WONDERFUL! Very friendly and super helpful. He is also very timely on getting pics back to you! Highly recommended!

Allison · Married on 06/24/2017

Choosing a photographer was one of the hardest things to do. You don't want to make a mistake because you have these pictures FOREVER, right?! I am 110% happy with my decision to use Frank King Photography. We went to his location for engagement photos and they are BEAUTIFUL. We wanted fall pictures but the leaves weren't changing colors as quickly as they usually do BUT that was no problem for Frank! He edited some photos for a true fall look. The backyard set up is AMAZING! It has everything you need for the picture perfect engagement photos (a waterfall, pond, gazebo, grassy area, little shed, wagon, trees, bench, etc). He literally has it all! Fred was our photographer for our big day and he was great! I gave him some photos beforehand of what I wanted and he made sure we got them. During the photos you might think "oh this isn't going to look good" but trust me - THEY KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING!!! Everything turned out amazing and I am so happy with all of the results. To top it all off I feel like I didn't need to break the bank to get phenomenal quality photos (we did a few add-ons - including a second shooter- that raised the amount a bit but SO worth it!). We got an engagement album and a wedding album made by Frank. The quality of these albums is nothing like I've seen before. When we went for our engagement shoot we were able to take a look at all of the albums he has on display. This is when we upgraded our package to have an engagement and wedding album.

Diana · Married on 01/14/2017

We had Wic and Laura for photo and Joe as our videographer. We met Frank at a bridal show and received and excellent package! The entire crew was moving non-stop our entire wedding day...Wic and Laura captured every photo (literally) and Laura knew exactly how to handle my large dress in every photo! Joe was very accommodating with giving us Blue Ray and DVD's..along with a shorter video (45 min)...we also received the entire footage....which will be fun to watch on a rainy day! We received our photo and video in a matter of a few weeks (less than a month!).

Nikole · Married on 11/19/2016

We utilized Frank E. King for Photography and Videography for our wedding day. They were simply amazing! Both the videographer (Joe) and photographer (Wic) were professional, friendly, and attempted to capture as many great moments as possible. We met Frank at a bridal show and thought he was one of the sweetest people. He completed our engagement photos, and also took phots of our dog to superimpose into our wedding pictures :). We were so pleased with the quality of service and the products, that we highly recommend Frank E. King Photography and Video.

Melissa · Married on 10/29/2016

We booked Frank King Photography at a wedding show a little over a year before our wedding. They by far offered the best package deal and pricing that fit what we were looking for! Frank did our engagement photos - they were absolutely amazing. We have more great photos than we know what to do with! The outdoor areas at his studio are absolutely beautiful and offer plenty of variety for backdrops. Fred did our wedding photos. He, too, was great to work with. A week before the wedding, he called us to go over the details of the day which was very helpful in planning who would be where, and when. He kept us on schedule, and organized! Our wedding photos turned out beautiful as well. We have serious shots, funny shots, and everything in between, and we couldn't be happier with his expertise in creating a great photo. Trying to narrow down photos for both our engagement and wedding books was quite challenging because of the quantity of great photos to choose from. :) Also, the turnaround time for both our engagement photos and wedding photos seemed impossibly fast (that's a really good thing!!). We are so pleased with our experience and photos from Frank King Photography. Their experience is quite evident in their ability to capture the emotion and special moments of the day. I would highly recommend them for their professionalism, quality, and value!

Karen · Married on 09/17/2016

Frank King Photography did both our engagement and wedding photos. Both were just beautiful. Wic did an amazing job at our wedding making sure he captured every moment wonderfully. So many pictures to choose from. Also, was wonderful that they allow you to pay for your wedding package in monthly installments, that was a wonderful help. Thank you for the amazing job on our photos. I will recommend you to anyone asking about a photographer.

Nicole · Married on 09/10/2016

I first saw Frank King's wedding albums at a bridal show and I knew I had to have one of them! I know a lot of people that have used them as a wedding photographer over the years and I was very happy with the packages that they offer. Wic was great to talk with before the wedding as far as arrival time and schedule for the day. He was also great to work with the day of and up for any ideas that we had in addition to his! He kept the pictures moving and was around the whole night to capture pictures of us talking with friends and family and of course dancing! I can't wait to see how they turned out!

Amanda · Married on 04/30/2016

Frank personally photographed our wedding. We were very happy with the job he did. My only criticism is that some of the poses he suggested were a bit forced/awkward feeling but that only a minor thing. He was very friendly and helpful and the pictures turned out great!

Linda · Married on 04/17/2016

Frank King Photography was EXCELLENT, and reasonably priced (especially with the offer we received at the "Date Night" @ the Lodges @ Gettysburg.
    Both, Photographer and Videographer were amazing, and we received our Wedding DVD's within 2 wks after the wedding!!
    The Videographer(s) were VERY discreet, so much that I only remember seeing him once, but he captured every moment!
    I highly recommend Frank King Photography and Videography!

Sarah · Married on 04/08/2016

We used Frank King Videography for our April wedding in Gettysburg. Coming from out of town, all of our discussions were over the phone or by email. From the beginning, they were so easy to work with. They helped coordinate with me to get what we wanted and help us avoid extra things that we did not need. The payment process was quick and efficient.
    Our videographer, Joe, called the week before the wedding and sent samples of potential video shots. On the day of, he was so helpful and friendly. He stayed until he had everything he needed. We got our wedding video this week and it is just wonderful. My husband and I loved watching it and seeing all of the things we missed while we were each getting ready. The quality and sound were wonderful and it even caught the little things that we whispered to each other during the ceremony.

I would highly recommend this vendor for their quality of service, ease of use, and creating an amazing wedding video that we will cherish forever. They also sent small portions through email so we are able to share our wedding with all of our guests who were unable to attend.

Meg · Married on 09/25/2015

My husband and I had a very small wedding with an equally small budget and Frank King treated us no different than his clients that probably spend hundreds. We felt like both him and our photographer for the day sincerely cared about our day. Frank is reasonable on his prices, even though the quality of his photos are above and beyond! I recommend Frank King to everyone I can!

Samantha · Married on 09/19/2015

Very easy to work with. Worked with my budget. Wic was great to work with day of and so was Heather. Great experience overall. Haven't gotten my pictures yet but I am looking forward to seeing all the great moments they captured.

Frank E. Photography did a wonderful job on my wedding photos! He knew where all the great spots were to take photos and he took care of making sure we did them fast and efficient enough because my husband hates taking photos! But they looked amazing in the end and I will definitely go with him again! When you have an impatient husband, you have to go with someone good to capture the moment!!!

LOVE THEM! They did an amazing job with both our photos and videos. My photographer even had all my ideas printed out the day of the wedding so he remembered all the poses I wanted! Both had great ideas for pics!

Rachael · Married on 06/13/2015

Gary was our photographer for our wedding. He took great pictures and was very dedicated to getting perfect pictures! He was funny and a perfect fit for us! He took over 1000 pictures at our wedding. The price was also amazing! We got an even better deal because we signed up at bridal show. 5 STARS!

We also had engagement pictures done by the owner, Frank King, which was included in our package and he did and amazing job too! Over 200 pictures! He definately runs a great business! 5 STARS!

Frank King Photography is a must have for your wedding. Not only are the packages and the payment options extremely convenient for budgeting, but the quality of the photos you are going to get are priceless. Frank King took our engagement photos and we received so many compliments on them! The wedding pictures they took were everything we could have asked for. Wic was our photographer and he did such a good job capturing the whole day. We have so many pictures to look back on our wedding day now. All of the pictures that Wic takes are absolutely stunning! Wic has the best attitude and takes all of the shots that the bride & groom want, which was very important to us! Frank is extremely flexible and works with the bride & groom with whatever requests they have! A must have vendor!

• kristi

kristi · Married on 05/02/2015

Frank King did a great job. We hired him for a 7 hour wedding package and he gave us a free engagement session too. He was very flexible with my ever changing plans. On the wedding day, he showed up on time and took lots of before the wedding pictures (and first look) and they turned out beautiful. At the reception he moved around and captured lots of great moments. He had our pictures online just a few days later.