Frank Ahn Films Reviews

112 Reviews for Frank Ahn Films

• Liz

Liz M · Getting married on 03/04/2021

The best ever!

True professional! From researching his previous work on past events, I didn't think I would get much out of my birthday video since it wasn't a wedding or Sweet 16 type of thing, rather than it was just an intimate dinner party with friends and family but my goodness did Frank not disappoint! I am amazed at what he made out of my night. A highlight clip of the most amazing shots, angles and beautiful moments of my party. Friends and family kept saying how amazing it is and how it looks like it is a trailer from a movie they would run to see at theaters!! I can't stop watching it!! I am absolutely IN LOVE with my video and HIGHLY RECOMMEND Frank for any special events you might want to capture. This will not be the first time I book him! He will not let you down!!

Sent on 06/01/2019
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Getting married on 08/08/2020

Frank and his assistant created the most beautiful story of us in our highlight video..! They were punctual, on-point and so good at what they do. They wanted to capture every last precious moment that they ended up missing out on their own dinners. Now this is what I call dedication..! Every single one of these moments captured were strewn together beautifully in our highlight video. We couldn't be happier. THANK YOU, Frank!!

Tiffany & Peter

Sent on 05/12/2013
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Capecelatro · Married on 12/06/2019

Must book!

I don't think we could vocalize enough just how much we appreciate and love our film from Frank + Irene! From first contact to wedding, they were nothing short of amazing! We were truly on the fence about cinematography, and BOY we are happy we decided to do it - and go with Frank and his team!! If you are on the fence as we were, DO IT! We received our film two days ago and I think I've watched it every chance I've gotten since. They truly did an outstanding job capturing every moment - you truly feel the love watching it! Not one dry eye has viewed it! THANK YOU FRANK, THANK YOU!!!! xo

Sent on 01/12/2020
  • Lisa

Lisa Von Thaden · Married on 06/22/2019

Great Experience, Amzing Wedding Videographer!!

Frank Ahn and his team are amazing!!! We just received our highlight video from the night and are blown away. He is extremely professional, talented, and you don't even know he is there capturing the BEST moments of the night...I will treasure these moments and this video always. Thank you Frank Ahn!

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Maria

Maria Ana Shela Trinidad · Married on 12/16/2018

We made the right choice! Frank is the best

Frank Ahn Films is the best! Frank and his team were so easy and such a delight to work with. They were very responsive, professional, and super creative. My husband and I have our wedding video on repeat. We absolutely love it! We made the right choice. We are so happy that we trusted Frank with our video. There are not enough words to describe how awesome they are. Highly recommended. Great team, excellent work.

Sent on 03/16/2019

Haseena · Married on 10/06/2018

You don’t need to look any further!

Frank and his team of cinematographers and photographers are the best hands down! They showed up early to set up and find great spots for shooting so everything can run smoothly. This took off so much stress the day of the wedding. You can trust them to do their job, you don’t need to say anything to them. The team will create your vision for you! They coordinated amongst each other very well and directed us with patience and professionalism. Frank Ahn Films take their work very seriously and personally. We got our teaser and highlight reel earlier than expected and everyone loves it. It really looks like something out of a movie! I also recommend them if you have an ethnic/cultural event because they know what important moments to capture.
    They take their time with each frame and shot to make sure it’s perfect!!! Thank you so much Frank!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Ashley · Married on 08/11/2018

Due to last minute diffculties with another videographer, we were only able to hire Frank Ahn's team 2 weeks before our wedding!!! However, based on the results you would think they were part of our planning for over a year. Eric & Adam were awesome on the day of.
    Less than a month after our wedding we received a teaser video and were blown away. Frank Ahn Films does amazing work and should be on everyones must hire list!

We are now the 3rd happy couple in our group of friends to hire Frank for a wedding and he does not disappoint! Add him to your list!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Vlada · Married on 06/02/2018

I highly recommend Frank Ahn Films, I just got my wedding trailer and I could not be any happier. The trailer is so perfect and ALL of our friends and family have been watching it over and over, like I have. Frank was an absolute pleasure to work with from the very beginning, I am a perfectionist and Frank met and exceeded all of my expectations for capturing this special day. The day of the wedding he and his team arrived perfectly on-time and worked seamlessly, never getting in the way. I HIGHLY recommend Frank Ahn Films for any event!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Jillian · Married on 03/24/2018

We love Frank and his team!!! Frank was super easy to work with, and very responsive to emails leading up to the wedding. He was very organized with getting all of the information he needed from us and kept us on a good timeline leading up to the wedding to make sure he could deliver us the wedding video as soon as possible. We've gotten our highlight and it's amazing! We can't wait to see more.

Sent on 04/17/2018

Maria · Married on 11/04/2017

It was truly wonderful spending the day with you, Danny and your team. You all were not only super professional but so kind and friendly. My family and friends loved having you there, catching our beautiful memories.

The highlight video is perfect! You nailed it. Thank you for capturing all the special moments in a short film. You are so talented. The energy of the video surely reminds us of the way we felt that night. We love it!

Can't wait to see the full film and photos!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Amanda Leslie · Married on 10/28/2017

Absolutely AMAZING. Professional team who truly captures every single important angle, moment, look, smile!!!
    My husband and I barely remember seeing anyone even around us - but when we received our highlight video we were STUNNED.
    The quality of the video is beyond clear, the editing is impeccable, the speed of how quickly it was finished was super fast!
    We are so so grateful we chose Frank & his team for our special day. I cant say enough of how happy we are that we chose him!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Alivia · Married on 10/14/2017

It is truly hard to put into words how amazing Frank Ahn’s work is. Frank and his team are so easy to work with, extremely friendly and beyond talented. I went back and fourth deciding to add video and I am so happy to went with it to relive the memories of our 2 weddings.
    Do not look anywhere else, Frank is the best choice out there.

Sent on 12/22/2017

Emily · Married on 09/29/2017

From start to finish Frank Ahn Films was such a pleasure to work with. I first encountered Frank’s work two years ago when friends of mine used Frank Ahn Films for their wedding. Upon looking at their wedding highlights and tearing up after watching every highlight in the company’s vimeo I knew this was one vendor I had to save for my own special day. Once it was my time to start planning I knew I had to have Frank Ahn Films as my videography vendor. From the consultation until the week of the wedding Frank was a pleasure to work with and answered my every question. This was the one vendor I knew I did not have to worry about. On the wedding day Ken and Bryan did an amazing job the entire day and worked brilliantly with my entire bridal party. They were super friendly and professional the entire time and the quality of the work is beyond exceptional to say the very least. I received my highlight within the expected timeline and my husband and I are overjoyed with it. It is the perfect summary of the day and sharing it with our family and friends has helped us relive the day every time we play it. Frank Ahn Films is an absolute must and one of the best vendors you will have the pleasure of doing business with.

Sent on 11/12/2017

Leslie · Married on 08/26/2017

Frank Ahn and his team are THE best. He captured all the greatest moments of my wedding, and created a wonderful story that my husband and I will remember fondly forever. Frank really knows how to bring out the best in you and your guests. My husband and I are very extremely happy to have worked with Frank. His cinematography style is that of a highly-skilled professional and an artist. I highly recommend him as the videographer for your wedding -- he creates brilliant work!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Rachel · Married on 08/12/2017

Frank and his team were amazing! As soon as they arrived on the wedding day (perfectly on time), they went straight into action and needed no direction. We barely noticed they were there yet they captured every moment beautifully! At first I was on the fence about whether to hire a videographer, but after seeing Frank's work, I had to hire him and I am so grateful that we did. The video is so perfectly edited so that we can relive our wedding day over and over again.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Angela · Married on 06/30/2017

I definitely recommend Frank if you are searching for a videographer. He went beyond our expectations, He and his team are extremely profesional and I can guaranty you that you will be very satisfy with their work. Video and photos are a very important part in a wedding because you will not believe how fast the night pass. and believe me, you don't want a look at your videos after and don't like what you see...that's the worst feeling! Frank will make every scenario and place look perfect and will bring the beauty of your own story to life. I was extremely happy when I got my highlight video and I cannot wait to get my entire video, which I am sure its going to be amazing too. Frank is very very talented not just as a videographer but with excellent editing skills, they are definitely worth every penny!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Meghan · Married on 06/02/2017

Frank is the absolute best! My husband and I were immediately captivated by Frank's amazing wedding film trailers and knew we had to have him to capture our special day! From our first meeting with Frank, we knew we made a great decision. The day of the wedding, Frank and his team arrived promptly and captured so many beautiful moments. There were times when we totally forget they were there and filming, which came through in the trailer, looking totally natural. Frank turned around a quick teaser days after our wedding (we could not stop watching it before we left for our honeymoon!) and our trailer is something we'll always cherish. Thank you, Frank!!

Sent on 07/17/2017
  • tjacob2014

Taylor · Married on 04/22/2017

Frank and his team were incredible on our wedding day, and our friends and family keep telling us our highlight trailer looks like it is out of a movie. Frank even accommodated my ultra-picky husband's one concern and edited out something very tiny at his request. The highlight is flawless! I highly recommend Frank and his team for your wedding.

Sent on 06/06/2017

J · Married on 11/19/2016

These guys are one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning. Super friendly and super professional. The videographers know exactly what shots they need to make a one-of-a-kind wedding trailer/video! My sister used them for her wedding, and there was no question that I would as well. Frank Ahn is worth EVERY PENNY! The quality of Frank's final product blows any other wedding trailer/video that i've seen out of the water. Seriously. I cannot emphasize this enough. If you are debating whether to have a videographer or whether to use Frank Ahn, I hope this review helps you make your decision.

Frank's work is beautifully directed. It is original. It is creative. And it truly captured the way I remembered my wedding day. It isn't cheesy or tacky like some wedding videos that I've seen. Every bit of emotion experienced on my wedding day is forever memorialized in Frank's work, and I am so glad that it is! It is so true what they say about the wedding day flying by. My husband and I found ourselves trying to replay every moment in our heads, and now we can do so through our wedding video! The best way to make sure the memory never escapes me! Book with Frank -- you will NOT regret it.

Sent on 01/07/2017

Sarah and David · Married on 11/12/2016

We are absolutely thrilled with our experience with Frank Ahn. His company is highly professional throughout the process and were incredibly easy to work with on our wedding day. We are amazed by their work and their ability to capture all of the special moments in our day so that we are able to relive them. My husband and I highly recommend them.

Sent on 12/31/2016

victoria · Married on 10/16/2016

Frank Ahn films did an amazing job for our wedding video. frank was really good about getting back to me within a day and helped answer any questions i had. his two shooters that did my wedding were very friendly and professional. they took a little longer to complete their highlight video, but it is understandable because so many people had booked them this year! and they are definitely worth the wait!! i cried while watching my video and love how it puts me right back at my wedding day. we have gotten so many compliments with our highlight video and cannot wait to see the full length film!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Laura · Married on 10/15/2016

Frank was so easy to work with and did a wonderful job on our video. Have been getting so many comments from friends and family about how great our video is. We love it and would definitely recommend him!!

Sent on 11/17/2016
  • F

Farah · Married on 10/08/2016

I just received my highlight reel today and I am absolutely taken back at how perfect it is. They captured intimate moments and took me back to that day in just 5 minutes.

Sent on 12/07/2016

jen · Married on 10/07/2016

Frank Ahn films was the best decision we made during our wedding planning process. We just received our wedding highlight video back and it literally gave me chills and tears of utter happiness. No one tells you how crazy a wedding truly is and you don't fully understand until you go through it - having the best videographers in the industry capture the beautiful emotion and moments that filled our day will be something we cherish for the rest of our lives. It truly brought us back into reliving the wedding. Frank captured so many special heart felt details - it's like he knew what would make my heart melt. I can't thank frank and team enough for all they have done. An absolute pleasure to work with. Do yourself a favor and have this team capture your "best day ever" forever. Thanks, Jennifer and Paul Luini

Sent on 11/23/2016
  • W

Widya · Married on 09/24/2016

We just received our wedding trailer a couple of weeks ago, and we can't stop watching it. It's such a beautiful and cool video, everyone loves it! We can't wait to see the final movie. Frank and his assistant were also a pleasure to work with on the wedding day. Our day ended up very chaotic. Our florist was a disaster. They delivered the flowers late and many of the arrangements we ordered were missing. I had also ordered a 14-seater limo to accommodate transport for Frank and his assistant. But the limo broke down the morning of the wedding and my MOH had to scramble and was only able to find a 10-seater limo for the bridal party. With all these drama, Frank was still very professional and somehow managed to follow our itinerary and met us at our photoshoot location and venue. In the trailer, he was also able to edit the footage in such away as to compensate our floral problems. We hired Frank very late because we didn't allow a budget for a videographer. As we got closer to the wedding my fiancé and I thought we would regret it and decided to 'splurge' and hired one. We're so glad we did, it was the best decision because I can hardly remember everything and missed many of the beautiful moments as I was getting pulled left and right by our guests. His fees are actually very reasonable, so please remember, hire a videographer!! You won't regret it!! Thank you Frank and team!

Sent on 12/06/2016