Francis Philip Quibilan Photography Reviews

Francis Philip Quibilan Photography 4
Francis Philip Quibilan Photography 5

Sarah · Married on 01/05/2019

Professional and Relatable

We met Francis through his work at local fights. When it came down to selecting a photographer, we agreed that the person who will be capturing our day would have to be somebody who has a great personality. He stuck to our shot list and was able to keep calm despite relatives trying to get in his face and boss him around. Francis was our photographer for our save the date and engagement shoots, which were amazing. His second shooter and assistant were also a pleasure to work with. His assistant Claire made sure that my dress and veil were perfect during our posed shots. The gift that was included in our package is so beautiful and I cannot wait to display it in our future home. Overall, I'm glad we went with our gut and went with a friendly face.

Sent on 06/15/2019
    Francis Philip Quibilan Photography 6
    Francis Philip Quibilan Photography 7
    Francis Philip Quibilan Photography 8
    Francis Philip Quibilan Photography 9

Juslyn Coopman · Married on 11/11/2018

Best photographer ever!

Francis and his other half did an amazing job capturing me and my husbands wedding photos. He was able to capture moments from our first look, pictures during the ceremony, I DOs, and the “you may kiss the bride”. He was very patient and kind. The pictures turned out exactly how I envisioned them. I will forever love looking at them. He did an amazing job!

Sent on 12/27/2018
    Francis Philip Quibilan Photography 10
  • F

Fay · Married on 06/03/2017

Francis is the photographer that any bride would ever want in a vendor! He worked with me to find a price within our budget for the best package possible and from the start of his hire, he was very responsive via text and email. On the day of the wedding, he and his crew showed up on time and displayed true professionalism and were really easy and fun to work with. Our favorite part was our photo shoot at the beach. Thank you Francis and team for memorializing our special day! I highly recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 06/14/2017

Philip · Married on 06/03/2017

Francis was amazing to work with! I am actually a videographer who filmed the same wedding he photographed. We never worked together before and as soon I booked the couple, he contacted me to introduce himself. We had a phone meeting prior to the wedding and discussed our game plans with each other. The day of the wedding he showed up early. He was SUPER easy to work with and communicated great! I hope to work with him again in the future!

Sent on 06/18/2017

Jace · Married on 03/27/2017

He was able to capture priceless moments that we will cherish forever, definitely would recommend his services to others

Sent on 03/17/2017

Bethie · Married on 02/03/2017

Francis and his team are AMAZING!!!! We knew from our first consultation that he was the perfect fit for us and we do not regret our decision. He communicated with us all the way up until the day of our wedding and once our day was finished, he kept us in the loop of how his edits were going and a quick sneak peek. Our family absolutely LOVED Francis and his team, especially our 3 little flower girls. Every time we look at our photos, we are able to relive that day and all because of the awesome job Francis Philip Quibilan Photography did. We cannot thank them enough!

Sent on 03/23/2017

Monica · Married on 04/29/2015

Professional is the first word comes to mind that describes Francis. He was not only there on time but stayed till the very end! Francis caught every valuable moment of my son's wedding. God definitely showed himself through the amazing photographs that Francis provided! I highly recommend EVERYONE to use Francis, he is not only a great photographer he's a WONDERFUL PERSON!!!

Sent on 03/15/2017

Kimberly · Married on 07/21/2013

This photographer is AWESOME! Very pleased with his work and staff. I've recommended him to a lot of my clients. We are blessed that Francis and his beautiful wife Claire were part of our special day. We've became life long friends and family.

Sent on 03/16/2017