Francine & Lionel Photography Reviews

Francine & Lionel Photography 6
  • Horica

Horica Ionescu · Married on 09/03/2019

Blew away expectations

Five stars. My wife and I hired Francine and Lionel to photograph our wedding. We couldn’t have been happier with that decision. The photographs from both our wedding as well as the engagement shoot were phenomenal. Their attention to detail and mixture of styles they both brought to the table made for an astounding collection that we’ll cherish for a lifetime. But it’s not just the end result of photographs produced – it’s also the process of working with them that gives value to the experience. Right off the bat, our initial interaction with Francine and Lionel was very positive. They’re warm, friendly and truly desire to apply their craft in making beautiful memories of your special day. I’m not very natural when it comes to posing for photos (a problem my wife doesn’t have), but Francine and Lionel were so helpful in providing the right feedback to assist me. We had already built a rapport with them between our consultation session and the engagement shoot. By the wedding day, we were ready to go and knew exactly what to expect. Additionally, the photo packages they offer are very competitively priced. We had talked with other photographers prior to our final selection, but their prices were much higher and lacked the quality we found in Francine and Lionel’s work. We couldn’t give higher praise to Francine and Lionel for the phenomenal work in forever preserving our special day!

Sent on 06/02/2019
    Francine & Lionel Photography 7

Laura · Married on 10/28/2017

Francine and Lionell were awesome! Very down to earth, easy to work with and really listen to what you want and are looking for. Their schedules book up quickly up but they are totally worth the wait! I didnt realize i had to book a few months out so if that is what you are used to then there is now wait for you. They are very communicative too which I found to be super helpful. We did both our engagement session and wedding day with them and they gave us so many helpful tips! On our wedding day, they were amazing! They worked so well with our videographer (which they actually recommended) and they both worked so very well together! I had 2 photographers and two videographers and you would have never know all four of them were there. We also did a first look and we have some REALLY great pics from there! They even gave us a preview of about 15 pics a couple days after our wedding :) Would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Francine and Lionell! We cant wait to do our maternity shoot with them!

Sent on 01/13/2018

Rachel · Married on 05/27/2017

Francine & Lionel are amazing! They were so professional, kind and amazing to work with. Have two photographers is such a huge advantage, and we were so happy to have them capture our wedding day. Francine and I were able to connect before the wedding, and her warm personality made it easy for me to feel comfortable working with her the day of, as I am very camera shy. She was patient and knew how to make me laugh (a smiling bride is a well photographed bride). Lionel was great and able to stay with the guys before the ceremony and get their shots with his great attention to detail. Having them come together for the ceremony and after was great, they are a fantastic duo! The day after the wedding they had already emailed several "sneak peak" photos for us to see - and they are beautiful. Francine & Lionel have an amazing eye for composition and know how to get the best shot.

Sent on 06/07/2017

Kendall · Married on 09/04/2016

I found Francine and Lionel Photography through wedding wire.com! I was so happy with how friendly, sweet, and professional this husband and wife duo were! They were very experienced and helped guide me through what to do and expect before the wedding to make the day of fabulous! The photos came back very very quickly and I love all of them!! I could not have asked for two more wonderful photographers! They make you feel so comfortable and the photos are Gorgeous! I would recommend them to anyone! And very reasonably priced!! :)

Sent on 09/22/2016
  • Tristan

Tristan · Married on 06/11/2016

Francine and Lionel were amazing to work with! From the very beginning Francine worked with me to build a package that best fit my budget. They are not the cheapest but they are definitely worth the price! Throughout the process of planning our day they were extremely responsive and the final product was amazing! We loved how well they worked with one another. They were funny and made everyone including my family and guests feel at ease throughout the day.

Sent on 12/19/2016

Words can not express what a wonderful job this couple did! The best photographers !!!!!!! Super professional, super organized, made you feel super comfortable, super everything!! I would recommend them 100% to everyone !! Also who ever said rain is bad on your wedding day is wrong ! It rained on my wedding day and I am so happy it did because I couldn't have asked for better pictures! The rain made it so much better! My only request while planning to my now husband was for some awesome pictures , and I sure did get them !!!!

Sent on 02/09/2016

Angelique · Married on 01/30/2016

My husband and I really enjoyed using Francine and Lionel photography to capture our wedding day. They communicated with us in a timely manner and helped us get comfortable for photos. The quality of the photos we also exceptional and I loved their online album so we could share with our families.

Sent on 09/01/2016

Gleice · Married on 12/05/2015

Lionel and Francine always go above and beyond my expectations when comes to photography my 5 yrs old daughter. They are able to capture the beauty and the personalty of Lara. She really enjoyed take the pictures with them, everything was so nature and smoothly. The pictures are stunning and I am very very pleased with the results!! Highly recommend Lionel & Francine Photography!

Gleice

Sent on 12/14/2015

I have too many wonderful things to say about Francine and Lionel. My husband and I, along with our families and friends, are so happy that we found them for our wedding. They are very professional and their pictures came out beautifully- and they are so much fun to work with! My favorite thing about our experience with them is how comfortable they made us feel, and how we could tell how much they cared about what was important to us in our wedding photos. Francine was there for me, personally, every step of the way- from planning our engagement photo outfits and poses, to helping me plan the types of photos we wanted for the wedding, to giving me tips before the wedding, to fixing my hair and placing my dress in the perfect spots during photos! Their photography is absolutely beautiful as well, they are both very talented and make a wonderful team. Francine and Lionel did an amazing job with our wedding photos, and even got them to us very quickly! We are very lucky we found them for our big day! I would recommend them to my friends and family and plan on using them for any events in our future.

Sent on 12/14/2015

caitlin · Married on 10/30/2015

When it came to my wedding, I wanted to find a great photographer, and was willing to splurge in this area because I wanted to have beautiful pictures to look back on for the rest of my life. When I saw Francine and Lionel's website, I knew that they would be the perfect photographers for our wedding.

They are extremely talented and a bonus is that you get two different perspectives of every moment throughout the day. If you're looking for a cheap, bargain bin photographer, they are not for you. They do cost a little more than some other photographers I've seen, but this is clearly for a reason. They are highly skilled at what they do, and you get what you pay for.

I knew from the moment they arrived on the big day that I didn't have to worry about the quality of their work, which allowed me to enjoy myself and have confidence that they were capturing all the important moments. They are also just all around nice people and we had a great time with them. My husband and I couldn't be happier about our choice to hire Francine and Lionel. Their services are the best investment we could have made!

Sent on 11/23/2015

Ariana · Married on 10/10/2015

Francine & Lionel photography are amazing photographers! They took our engagement photos and wedding photos and everything came out perfect. They are so friendly and accommodating and do a great job capturing all the moments and details!

Sent on 11/27/2015

Francine & Lionel are AWESOME! They take the most gorgeous photos! They are very professional and VERY fun to work with. They are honest and a very good price. I kept telling my fiance... I could absolutely be best friends with them! I am extremely happy we chose them as our photographers.

Sent on 09/27/2015

Ashlee · Married on 06/20/2015

Francine and Lionel were amazing! We had them for our wedding in June of 2015 and they were so accommodating! There were a great couple who were very easy to get along with and ran with some ideas of photos we had. They had great ideas for photos! Our wedding part loved them! We couldn't have picked a better couple to be our wedding photographers! I give them an A++!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Anthony · Married on 02/07/2015

Francine & Lionel were top notch. By far, the best! They made sure that we got all the photos, all the angles, and got everything we wanted. The quality; their attention to detail; their persistence on getting the right shot - that's the difference between good photographers and great ones. They are by far, great! They went the extra mile each time, and captured the essence of the bridal party and the guests. They captured the beautiful parts of the wedding as well as people candidly enjoying themselves. Their ideas are amazing - they make sure that everything runs timely, and make sure to capture that special image, even having to climb on a post! Thank you, Francine & Lionel - you made our wedding extra special.

Sent on 02/13/2015
  • I

Ideneth · Married on 11/15/2014

Francine and Lionel are just AMAZING. It was the best decision my husband and I made in hiring them, it is worth every penny. They are so professional, creative, dedicated and just spot-on incredible. They were super prompt, gave me directions, made us laugh and even made my guests feel great. As we left the church on our convertible getaway car, Francine and Lionel were driving by us taking shots... she even got shots thought the sunroof! Just incredible, they are so perfectionist and also have a portfolio that speaks on its own. Counting the days to see the photos!!!!!! Totally recommend them, you don't need them you will want to have them! It was a perfect day and they made it beyond spectacular

Sent on 11/23/2014
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/11/2014

Amazing couple! They did everything we could ask and more! They captured all of our day perfectly! Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/09/2014

Jenna · Married on 10/10/2014

What an AMAZING job these two did for our wedding! We could never thank them enough. Francine & Lionel were absolutely everything we had hoped for and more… I was nervous about our wedding photos and how to be, but these two made us feel so comfortable and professional and captured moments I will treasure forever! The photos were beautiful and breathtaking! I highly recommend them for any moment you want captured forever! Thank you again Francine & Lionel for all you did! I will never hesitate in the future to use them again and will recommend them to everyone I know :)

Erin · Married on 09/27/2014

excellence, just excellence, everything was perfect. Love Francine and Loinel. They worked great with my family and I. The end results were absolutely stunning. -Erin

Thiago · Married on 09/27/2014

Speechless!!! Their lever of professionalism is out of this world...will recommend them to everyone we know!

Sent on 11/16/2014

Caitlin · Married on 06/21/2014

Francine & Lionel were a pleasure to work with. They are very professional and talented photographers. They are easily able to capture beautiful photos that most family and friends thought belonged in a bridal magazine. As a bride, I was nervous about how I would turn out in pictures. I am 100% satisfied. They are creative in their style and can easily direct your posture and look. I highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 11/10/2014

Francine and Lionel were amazing to work with, provided great service and were very accommodating as we had planned a wedding on very short notice. They were very professional and it was nice to have two photographers available during our wedding. The quality of their work was very, very good and Im picky when it comes to photographs. Also, the price for their services was incomparable to any other photographer I found in the area. I also received my pictures very quickly as promised. I would very highly recommend them for any photography needs.

Sent on 11/18/2014

Bruna · Married on 05/03/2014

Francine and Lionel were outstanding!! They took both our engagement and wedding pictures. The engagement pictures came out ridiculously beautiful. After seeing those pictures, I was just so excited for the wedding pictures. And they did not disappointed. They looked marvelous! OMG!! They were very professional and captured every detail of our day. Can't wait for the baby pictures!! ;)

Sent on 05/26/2014

Patty and Dan · Married on 03/01/2014

Francine and Lionel were extremely professional. They took both my engagement and wedding pictures. The experience was wonderful, and the pictures were flawless. They truly consider and treat their career as photographers as an art.

Sent on 03/22/2014

Francine and Lionel are absolutely the best photographers in town. They spent the entire day with us working so hard from morning until the end, capturing every single moment, not only the pictures we pose but natural pics like family members huging, people dancing, this guys are amazing!!! We could not get better photographers for our wedding day and for sure I recommend them and I will use them again when the baby comes ;)

Sent on 03/18/2014