Francesco Barone - Classical Guitarist Reviews

28 | Newington, CT

28 Reviews for Francesco Barone - Classical Guitarist

Andya · Married on 04/10/2019

Quality Work with Ease

I found his prices reasonable and he was easy to work with. Just a minimum of fuss, excellent demeanor and presentation. Our guests also enjoyed his music. In my experience his best attribute was an ability to adapt to our circumstances.

Sent on 04/10/2019

kelly · Married on 09/23/2018

Great work

Francesco was very helpful and responsive during our planning and our guests really enjoyed the music her performed for our ceremony and cocktail hour.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Brenna · Married on 07/01/2018

He provided exactly what we were looking for in our low key informal wedding lunch.

Sent on 07/13/2018
  • Adrian

Adrian · Married on 12/09/2017

Francesco was amazing! Of course our wedding fell on the first snowfall (mini storm) of the season. And he called to night before to confirm everything was still on as planned and braved the snow to make our ceremony amazing! I had a surprise selection for the bridal party to walk down the aisle to the Game of Thrones theme song which was a pleasant surprise to the party and guest included. He was always prompt to respond when I had questions and can not give enough thanks making our day so special!

Sent on 01/08/2018

MATTHEW · Married on 12/02/2017

We found Francesco after posting on the Hartt School's gig board. He was very easy to work with, had great suggestions, and delivered just as we discussed on the big day. Would highly recommend his services to anyone looking to add special touch to their wedding ceremony.

Sent on 12/13/2017

Jane · Married on 10/01/2017

HAving Francesco being part of our wedding day was a great edition. I love the sound of the classic guitar and when I stumbled upon Francesco I liked what I heard. He was responsive and professional. Showed up early on our wedding day and I would reccomned him to anyone that is interested in looking for a musician on their special day.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Nick · Married on 09/16/2017

Although we did not get to hear most of the music played as my wife and I did not rejoin cocktail hour, we received many compliments of Francesco and his music throughout the night. He was there early and took the time to make sure everything was all set prior to his allotted time. Very accommodating through emails through the time of booking and up to the event and helped us pick the right music for us by suggesting different genres and songs. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Lizzie · Married on 05/27/2017

Francesco was accomdating and friendly! Most importantly, he played beautifully! I would definitely recommend him and would hire him again.

Sent on 05/29/2017

Alyson · event on 10/27/2016

Francesco was very professional and his playing received a great deal of positive feedback during the event!

Sent on 10/31/2016

New Canaan · event on 10/15/2016

Francesco not only gave a wonderful performance to accompany our library's gallery opening, but responded quickly to our requests/questions and was very professional.

Sent on 10/19/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/17/2016

Francesco was great to work with! He is very responsive and detail orientated. Francesco was also very accommodating to our custom requests. He learned and played our bridal processional song (Jason Mraz - I won't give up) perfectly as well as our recessional song (Ho Hey – The Lumineers)! Francesco also played at our cocktail reception and our guests complimented on the range of songs he played.

Sent on 10/24/2016
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 08/13/2016

Francesco was great! Very responsive, helpful, prompt, and professional! He is so talented and plays beautifully! I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 09/11/2016

Jennifer · Married on 08/06/2016

Francesco was a wonderful addition to my brother's wedding ceremony, making the occasion even nore special and memorable. I received many compliments on his behalf from so many of the guests. He played before, after, and during the ceremony and the volume was just right: loud enough for people to enjoy his music, but not so loud that people couldn't talk and catch up with each other! At the bride's request, he made an arrangement of a song and it was beautiful. I will not hesitate to call him again I am ever in need of a professional, versatile, and talented musician

Sent on 08/30/2016

Francesco Barone - Classical Guitarist's reply:

Thank you, it was my pleasure to be a part of your brother's wedding!

Francesco was an incredible fit to our ceremony and cocktail hour. His playing was personal, beautiful, and filled the room with the perfect atmosphere! Exceptional work. Thank you, Francesco!!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Francesco Barone - Classical Guitarist's reply:

Thank you for the kind words!

Vincent · event on 05/11/2015

Francesco takes great passion in his playing and his events.

Sent on 06/16/2015

Francesco was incredible! He was very flexible in working with me to completely customize the music at my wedding ceremony - he even bought a whole new music book at no extra cost to me. And on my wedding day I could not have been happier with his beautiful playing that set a perfect tone for our ceremony! I'd recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 04/07/2015

Francesco Barone - Classical Guitarist's reply:

Thank you for your feedback!

Francesco was very accommodating and professional as we planned for our Wedding. He didn't disappoint; his music was lovely. I would recommend him!

Sent on 03/30/2015

Francesco Barone - Classical Guitarist's reply:

Thanks for your feedback!

Marissa · Married on 06/30/2012

My husband and I were looking for an alternative to recorded music during our summer wedding ceremony. Francesco played beautifully and was excellent to work with. He listened to our requests and had great suggestions as well. He is an excellent musician and set the stage for a lovely outdoor ceremony. I highly recommend him for anyone looking for a professional and accomplished wedding musician!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Francesco Barone - Classical Guitarist's reply:

Thank you Marissa for the feedback!

Donna · Married on 12/31/2011

Francesco is an accomplished musician. He played classical guitar music at our wedding. We were thrilled with his performance. Francesco has quite a selection of music. He was very open to our music selections. He was also accommodating with our guests requests. He knows a wide range of music genre.

Sent on 07/26/2014

Francesco Barone - Classical Guitarist's reply:

Thank you Donna for the positive review, hope you are well!

Finding Francesco really put the finishing touch on our wedding ceremony. We got married at the amphitheater in Harkness Park, and his classical guitar repertoire really set the stage to welcome our guests and accompany our ceremony. I struggled to find the right instrument and musician to suit the relaxed outdoor wedding we wanted, and he was truly the perfect fit

Sent on 10/03/2014

Thanks for the review!

marina · Married on 05/13/2011

Francesco is not only extremely talented, he's professional and a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Rebecca · Married on 10/07/2017

Francesco was great for our outdoor wedding ceremony at a summer camp.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Richard · Married on 05/28/2016

Francesco showed up early and stayed on longer than his 'exact hour'. he was polite, courteous and knowledgeable about the wedding process and worked well with both the wedding party and organizer.
    We would have put him closer to the front for the ceremony as his acoustic guitar is very soft - when all was quiet it was quite beautiful. A little sound check before the ceremony might be helpful in deciding where to place him.
    I would highly recommend him for a wedding. His playiing skill is fantastic.

Sent on 05/31/2016

Francesco Barone - Classical Guitarist's reply:

Thank you Richard for your compliments and constructive feedback. Since receiving your review, I have upgraded my amplification. Thanks for helping improve the quality of my service!

Kate · Married on 06/24/2016

Francesco was very responsive, friendly, professional, and -- best of all -- he gave us expert recommendations for our ceremony music, so we didn't have to worry about creating a whole playlist. Overall working with him was a great experience!

Sent on 08/03/2016

Francesco Barone - Classical Guitarist's reply:

Thank you for the review!

Kristen · Married on 10/25/2014

Francesco Barone played classical guitar for our cocktail hour, and although I wasn't at the cocktail hour (we were taking pictures), I heard he did a wonderful job. I'd definitely recommend him to anyone looking for lovely background music for their guests to enjoy while mingling!

Sent on 06/05/2015

Francesco Barone - Classical Guitarist's reply:

Thank you for the feedback Kristen, it was great to be a part of your wedding!