Francesca Morey Photography Reviews

Francesca Morey Photography 7
  • Tori

Tori · Married on 02/02/2019

Stellar Photos and Wonderful personality

I met Francesca at the Wedding Expo and her husband greeted us and instantly made us laugh about hos he was aloud to hand out flyers but not take photos. Francesca was a sweetheart from go. She did our engagement photos and my finace is so against taking photos and he even had to admit he had fun by the end of the session. During our wedding I warned her we had a roudy group and she handled everything with such ease, it amazed me. So far i have been overjoyed by the stellar work she has done and what a great person she is!

Sent on 02/16/2019

Francesca Morey Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! You and nick and your whole family were so welcoming and amazing! Can’t wait to show you the images
  • Anna

Anna Stanton · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing photographer!

Francesca was incredible to work with. She made us feel comfortable and made the whole process simple and fun. The pictures were sent to us quickly and were GORGEOUS. We couldn't have asked for more.

Sent on 12/20/2018
    Francesca Morey Photography 8
    Francesca Morey Photography 9
    Francesca Morey Photography 10
    Francesca Morey Photography 11

Sarah · Married on 05/04/2018

Francesca is the best photographer around! My wedding pictures are stunning! She had a plan on who to take pictures with and stuck with it perfectly! She was the best expense I payed for! I recommend everyone use her, she is sweet but extremely talented!

Sent on 06/15/2018
    Francesca Morey Photography 12
    Francesca Morey Photography 13
    Francesca Morey Photography 14
    Francesca Morey Photography 15

Francesca Morey Photography's reply:

You and Bernie were stunning and amazing making my job super easy! Thank you for allowing me to be part of your day! Loved your Star Wars wedding.

Kristy · Married on 05/04/2018

Francesca Morey Photography came to our rescue with only a two days notice, she was there! Very professional, easy to work with and just loved our photos. We were very happy with everything she did and helped out with. Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Megan · Married on 02/17/2018

I was referred to Francesca through a co-worker and I am SO happy we decided to go with her services for our wedding day. Our meeting prior to the wedding to go over the details left us feeling confident that all of our needs/requests would be met and that our big day would go smoothly with no added stress. On our wedding day Francesca worked with our DJ and wedding party to ensure all went smoothly and that she was there to capture all the festivities but without you even knowing she was there! :) It was truly a wonderful experience and I would surely recommend her to anyone looking to hire a photographer for a wedding, special event or personal/family photo shoot. We actually did a personal shoot after the fact at Koreshan Historical Site and it was like we were there with our friend taking casual pictures on a Saturday, Francesca has both a wonderful personality and artistic eye. We are OBSESSED with all of our pictures and will definitely use Francesca again for future photography needs.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Leigh Ann · Married on 12/02/2017

Her and her staff was very professional... she knows her work she recommended first look and we was nervous but absolutely love it., ❤️❤️ Highly recommend !!❤️❤️

Sent on 02/15/2018
    Francesca Morey Photography 16
    Francesca Morey Photography 17
    Francesca Morey Photography 18
    Francesca Morey Photography 19
    Francesca Morey Photography 20

Randy · Married on 11/29/2017

Francesca and her team where amazing, They came in set up and basically took over and made it so stress free Leigh Ann and I were impressed, amazed and grateful at the same time.. I would recommend Francesca and her team to anyone getting pictures taken for any event....Thank you Fracesca, From Leigh Ann and Randy

Sent on 02/15/2018

Ashley · Married on 10/28/2017

Francesca is one of a kind! She is an amazing photographer who makes you feel calm and prepared for the big day. It rained all day on my wedding day and she still had beautiful lighting and shots. My pictures turned out absolutely gorgeous! We paid to have a photo booth which made the night fun and we received a memory book of all of the photo booth pictures. I am so happy we had Francesca be our photographer. I would not recommend anyone else except for her and her staff!!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Ciara · Married on 10/07/2017

Really great to work with and super flexible with time and expectations. My biggest regret is not taking more advantage of her skills! She's lovely.

Sent on 07/06/2018

Nicole · Married on 08/19/2017

Francesca was amazing to work with!! She was super nice, easy and fun to be around! The whole experience was wonderful and she is so talented!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Shelby · Married on 07/01/2017

Pleasure to work with, was avle to point us in right direction and keep us smiling

Sent on 07/09/2017

Mychelle · Married on 06/17/2017

Francesca was amazing! She completely makes you comfortable on your wedding day and makes the stress of it all feel like a breeze. I truly loved having her as our photographer and would recommend her to EVERYONE I know.

Sent on 06/29/2017

Stephanie · Married on 05/28/2017

Francesca is not only a phenomenal photographer but an amazing person as well! She knows just how to get the perfect shot ?? She makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera and gives great direction when necessary. I had no doubt that I would get memorable photographs from our wedding, and she definitely didn't disappoint! Her photo booth is an extra bonus that you can rent for a reasonable price and is lots of fun! I would highly recommend her to anyone needing a wedding photographer ??

Sent on 06/01/2017

Katie · Married on 05/06/2017

Goes above and beyond to help your wedding day go smoothly... is honest, fun, and captures gorgeous shots! Really, if you're looking for someone easy going, on your side, and trustworthy... she's the one!

Sent on 07/22/2017

Amanda · Married on 04/22/2017

I absolutely love Francesca Morey Photography! ALL of the staff are amazing and they really honestly go above and beyond to get amazing shots and making the bride and groom happy. I am so pleased with choosing them for my special day.

Sent on 05/10/2017

tracy · Married on 04/22/2017

Outstanding all the way round! Francesca and her team were simply amazing couldn't have asked for anything more.

Sent on 06/06/2017
  • O

Olaf · Married on 04/15/2017

Francesca did an awesome job and followed instructions to the dot. Very fast turn around of pictures and also very responsive. She is worth every single dime. I would use her again, but I am not doing this wedding thing again.

Sent on 05/25/2017

Amanda · Married on 04/01/2017

Francesca was amazing we got lots of great pictures ! She met with us to make A list of everyone that we wanted pictures with.
    She didn't miss a thing that we wanted pictures of which was great cause we only booked her for 3 hours ! Thank you you so much for being apart of Our wedding day

Sent on 05/13/2017

Mandy · Married on 02/18/2017

I am beyond please with this company. The owner met with us several times to make sure we loved our photos. The price was very reasonable and we had three photographers on site. There was not a second of my day not photographed. Also, the package I purchased cake with an album. It is absolutely beautiful. My friends and family rave over it. Highly recommended.

Sent on 04/24/2017

Anna · Married on 01/07/2017

An amazing photographer and aid within planning! She is the best and to have her by your side on your special day is a blessing and an honor!! Will refer to anyone, she is the greatest!

Sent on 01/12/2017

Jodie · Married on 01/07/2017

We absolutely love our wedding photos! The quality and editing is flawless. Heather really knows what she's doing in all regards; lighting, posing, backgrounds, professionalism, etc. And thank you to Francesca, we got our photos back in a week! I couldn't be more pleased with the whole process.
    The Photo Booth was a big hit! Definitely added to the party!

Sent on 01/22/2017

Sue · Married on 12/11/2016

We were referred to Francesca by a friend who had used her as her wedding photographer. From our first meeting with her she made us feel so comfortable and we knew she was the photographer for us! Over the next few months she was very responsive to our questions and even when we had to change the date she was understanding and was with us every step of the way. Our special day was captured in beautiful photos and we could not be happier!! We highly recommend her!!

Sent on 01/05/2017
  • Monique

Monique · Married on 12/03/2016

100% satisfied with Francesca and her work!

Sent on 01/13/2017

Rachel · Married on 11/12/2016

Francesca was my wedding and engagement photographer. My husband and i are blown away by how professional and personable she was. She always had us laughing ! The Engagement pictures we got and the few wedding pictures we saw are absolutely Stunning! I'm so incredibly blessed we got Francesca as our photographer and i will be going back to her for future photo needs, I will also be recommending Francesca to everyone in need of a photographer!
    Thank you Francesca!!

Sent on 11/20/2016

Azzie · Married on 11/12/2016

Could not be happier with their service, beautiful pictures that literally captured every moment. All staff members were accommodating and kind to every guest at the wedding.

Sent on 12/28/2016