Frame Wedding Film Reviews

Frame Wedding Film 6
  • Gabriela

Gabriela · Married on 06/22/2019

We LOVE our Wedding Video

We LOVE our wedding video!!! So happy we got this, we're able to re-live this day every time we watch it. It feels like a movie! The quality and production are top notch. They captured our big day perfectly. Every single detail was included. We even cried (out of joy) watching it!. Definitely recommend FWF!

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • Loan

Loan Nguyen · Married on 05/27/2019

The Best Videographer in Cancun!!

We could not have asked for a better videographer than Frame Wedding Film. When it comes down to capturing the best day of your lives, FWF puts the attention to details that will allow you to relive those moments again and again. We were stunned when we received the teaser, but the full video absolutely blew us away and exceeded our expectations. We received so many compliments from everyone. We felt like movie stars. No kidding! With the Feature Film, we asked FWF if it was possible to make some changes to meet our needs. They were very accommodating and made sure we were fully satisfied with the final results. We can't even tell you how many times we have watched it when we received the final edits!! If you are looking for a videographer that can bring that cinematic feel, and a professional team who knows what they are doing, we highly recommend hiring Frame Wedding Film to be your go-to videographer. You will not regret it!! We are extremely grateful and fortunate to have you guys at our wedding. Thank you!! - Loan and Jimmy

Sent on 10/15/2019
    Frame Wedding Film 7
  • Y

Yelena · Married on 05/12/2019

Extremely Talented - Amazing Quality!

We hired Frame Wedding Film to capture our wedding day, and we were so impressed with their work!
    They are patient, flexible, focused and know what they are doing! The quality of films we received was beyond our expectations! They are extremely talented and professional. We highly recommend them to capture your special day!

Sent on 07/20/2019
  • Namuuna

Namuuna Ahadi · Married on 05/12/2019

Amazing videographers!

We loved Frame Wedding Film’s vision and the quality of the videography. Thank you so much for capturing our special moments!

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Yoice

Yoice · Married on 03/09/2019

Dream Team

This guys are simply the best in the industry. I got to work with them for over a year and they answer all my questions and accommodated all of my needs. We felt so comfortable working with them on our wedding under such hectic environment and at moments I even forgot they were there. Truly so professional and I can't wait to see our video.

Sent on 04/25/2019

Maria · Married on 02/22/2019

Don't miss out on a priceless memory of your wedding day

These guys are awesome. They are very easy to work with and their product is amazing!! We are so happy with the videos we received. They are one of the best memories to have from our special day!

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Lupita Gilmore

Lupita · Married on 02/16/2019

FRAME - very creative and talented

We have known FRAME for a while now, They did my sister wedding video in 2015 so when it was my turn to get married (Feb 2019) I knew I wanted them too, They are very creative and their work is absolutely stunning, all my family keeps talking about how professional our wedding videos are. I cry every time I watch my video! I love it!

Sent on 04/23/2019
    Frame Wedding Film 8
  • Soky

Soky Sanchez · Married on 01/20/2019

Perfection!

Fernando and Carlos were great! We got our wedding teaser very quickly as well as our video. We had a couple small additional items we wanted to add and they so graciously did it. Everyone who watches our video says that they captured all of our emotions of the day so perfectly in a less than a 15 minute film. I can’t even tell you how many times I’ve watched it, too many to count.

Biggest suggestion is to definitely hire 2 videographers, there is so much going on I’m so happy that I got both of the guys (and the drone too)

Thank you again! I’m forever grateful for capturing our love story!

Sent on 04/23/2019
    Frame Wedding Film 9
    Frame Wedding Film 10
    Frame Wedding Film 11
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 11/03/2018

Phenomenal Wedding Videography

We couldn’t be happier with our choice to use Frame Wedding Film for our big day! I love videos but was having a hard time finding a company local in Riviera Maya that I loved. I almost gave up and went without video-until my amazing wedding planner from UNICO 2087 found Fernando & Carlos. Their work blew us away, after watching a few of their videos we knew they were a perfect match and booked them. We love our videos and are so happy we went with the Platinum package-it was well worth the money to have something amazing to look back on and re-live the day. Do yourself a favor and book them! You will not regret it.

Sent on 01/02/2019
  • Megan

Megan Parsons · Married on 10/24/2018

A video I’ll treasure for a lifetime

I heard about Frame Wedding Films through my photographer, who highly recommended them. After seeing their work, I knew I had to book them. Booking vendors for a destination wedding in a different country is difficult (I’m in Canada) but Carlos and Fernando at Frame made the process easy. They responded to all my emails immediately, provided packages at different price points, showed up early to shoot, were professional, friendly, and sent us our videos ahead of schedule (we got a 2 minute “coming soon”, 5 minute “hilight film”, and 10 minute “feature film”, as well as the raw footage) . The high level of artistic styling that went into our films is unbelievable and did not go unnoticed by everyone we’ve shown. We get so many compliments on our video! This is truly a piece of art I will cherish for a lifetime.
    If you’re looking for a videographer, look no further. I assure you, they will capture your big day perfectly!
    10/10 recommend!

Sent on 01/02/2019
  • Dallas

Dallas · Married on 10/17/2018

Tulum wedding

These guys were awesome! Carlos and Fernando did an amazing job with our wedding pics and video! They have a drone that records everything too. Super professional!

Sent on 11/25/2018
  • Mary Joy

Mary Joy · Married on 10/17/2018

Unexpectedly amazing.

I stumbled upon Frame Wedding Film about 6 months before my wedding. I have been searching and searching for a videographer but everytime I see their work, it just didnt resonate to my taste. But when I saw FWF's work, i said to myself, THIS IS IT! Right away I booked them and chose their Platinum Package, it was seamless. They were very responsive and flexible.
    Wedding Day: they arrived on time, very polite, never obstructive. It was so easy and fun working with them.
    Dont have any doubts, HIRE THEM! , message me if you have any questions. You can view their works from vimeo or instagram. They are gifted and talented! Screenshots of our video below👇🏻

Sent on 11/25/2018
  • O

Oriana · Married on 10/13/2018

Best videography team!

They are a group of amazing, caring, kind and responsible people.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Frame Wedding Film's reply:

Thank you Orina for your beautiful word! We felt honoured to catch those lovely moments.
    Warm Regards
    FWF
  • Cheltzie

Cheltzie · Married on 07/20/2018

A Lovely Experience!

These guys are awesome! They were very attentive & made sure that I was happy every step of the way. Their style is beautiful & not cheesy like other videographers. They even added something that was left out of my video originally without hesitation. Very professional. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Alyssa · Married on 04/29/2018

Frame was recommended to me by our photographer - I booked them without knowing anything about them, and HOW AMAZING they turned out to be to work with! They were a breeze to work with, and did not disappoint on our wedding day. Came early and totally prepared, very professional and really captured all the moments of our wedding day. Our guests were SO impressed with their equipment and drone was SO awesome - I have watched our wedding video over and over, I am SO happy with Frame's work I would recommend anyone to use them! I wish we lived in Mexico because I would love to hire them again for my next event!!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Karen · Married on 04/25/2018

Seriously I can't even begin to find the words to describe how much I love my videos so far. I just received the highlights video yesterday and FWF did such an amazing job showing all the best moments from the entire wedding in 5-6minutes. The bits and pieces from our vows and guest speeches they used worked perfectly together with the footage to highlight all the love and emotion from the wedding. Everyone who has seen our video has cried and thinks it's the most beautiful wedding video they've seen. I can't wait to see the rest of my stuff! Not only do they do amazing work, they were extremely easy to work with. I was so nervous on the day of but I didn't even notice them recording me at all! I did a lot of research and watched countless wedding videos from many other video teams prior to booking FWF and for the price they charge compared to what you're getting - it is worth every single penny and more! You will not regret your decision if you go with these guys!

Sent on 06/29/2018

brooke · Married on 04/22/2018

We were referred by Moni & Adri to book Frame Wedding Film for our wedding and we are so happy we did! With last minute wedding costs adding up I was having second thoughts if it was really something I needed. BRIDES, listen! If you have this thought, think again because this is hands down the most important part of my wedding. My husband and I were able to sit down and watch our video together and feel like we were literally reliving our wedding day. My wedding highlight is literally the best piece of my entire wedding. I am SOOO happy with the video and how it came out. The frame team was so easy to work with, and worked well with our photographers. I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Rachel · Married on 02/18/2018

We LOVED our video! High quality footage with a very professional & friendly team. Would def recommended them to anyone looking for a wedding video!

Sent on 04/21/2018

Lauren · Married on 02/16/2018

Frame Wedding Film was absolutely amazing. They went above and beyond throughout the entire process of planning my wedding in Riviera Maya (making it so easy for me and stress-free being from Chicago)!

Their work was nothing short of perfect. My husband and I, as well as anyone who viewed their work, were blown away!! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Jenna · Married on 01/13/2018

Frame Wedding Film was great! Carlos and Marcos were wonderful and so easy to work with. We didn't even feel like the cameras were there! They worked really well with my photographer and everyone was happy.
    We just got our wedding video and we absolutely love it! They captured every special moment and really did a great job. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 03/02/2018

Ashley · Married on 01/13/2018

I did a ton of research when I was looking for the perfect videographer to shoot my destination wedding in Cancun. I fell in love with Frame Wedding Film videos I saw because I loved the cinematic feel. They really turn your wedding day into your own romantic movie. Their services are 100% worth the investment, and I highly recommend them.

My first interaction with Frame was very professional and put me at ease. They were very responsive via email and even through text messaging. They provided detailed contracts and answered any questions or concerns I had before we solidified. I made all of my payments securely through PayPal. My wedding coordinator worked with them to provide meeting times and place.

On the wedding day, Fernando and Carlos showed up right on time and got to work. They were both very friendly and professional, and made me and everyone else feel very comfortable. They were there to capture all of the important moments, and they conducted in such a professional matter. They were very subtle, so our guests didn't even realize we had a videographer there. They knew exactly when to step in and when to be in the background. They were also very fun and charismatic.

They gave me my "coming soon" video in a timely matter. It left me immediately wanting more and very excited for the full video. When I was provided the full video, it was beautiful, yet I had a couple of edits I wanted. They were extremely accommodating and quickly edited the video to my liking. Fernando and Carlos helped me to see my wedding from a third-person point of view. It was beautiful for me to actually see all of the details from beginning to end. Like most brides, the day of my wedding, I was busy, distracted, & did not get to enjoy the details that I planned for my wedding day. Frame Wedding Films helped me to re-live this day in a such a beautiful way that I could have never seen through my own eyes. I loved everything!

Sent on 04/22/2018

Assaf · Married on 12/28/2017

After choosing Fernando and his team to film my suprise proposal, I simply had to write a review. I had spent hours searching for the most professional, qualified and courteous team of videographers and what we found was Hollywoods best in Mexico! These guys should literally start a cinematography business filming some of Steven Spielbergs top hits! They made my fiancee a proposal video of her dreams and one that we will cherish and remember forever. Thank you Fernando and team and we look forward to you filming our wedding and surely our entire network will only be using Frame Wedding Film. Thank you again for your incredible production! :)

Sent on 03/05/2018

Frame Wedding Film's reply:

Thank you so much for your beautiful words, it means a lot to us, really!

Jane · Married on 12/09/2017

Words cannot fully express how much we love our wedding videos from the Frame Wedding Film team! The video quality, the way that they framed the shots and pieced them together to create a beautiful movie of our wedding day, are all what made our wedding videos so special. The team were so friendly and professional while also being unobtrusive. We STRONGLY recommend that couples planning a destination wedding in Mexico (Riviera Maya / Cancun area) hire this team! They are so amazing, you seriously won’t regret it. We can’t even fathom not having these videos now that we have them! Can’t believe we almost cut videography from our wedding budget! You need these guys as a part of your wedding team!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Kimberly · Married on 12/09/2017

Frame Wedding Film is THE BEST!! If you are reading this, go ahead and book them now!! We are from NYC and after seeing our friends wedding videos, we had incredibly high expectations. Frame Wedding Film was incredibly professional and friendly throughout the entire process. They answered every single question we had and accommodated all of our requests. They provided great direction on our wedding day for some great shots but during the important moments, we forgot they were even there! Our final productions were INCREDIBLE!!! They caught every single moment and emotion so beautifully and pieced them together into amazing productions. When we received their videos, they brought us right back to how we felt on our wedding day- full of happiness, love, and excitement! Our family and friends cannot stop telling us how impressed they are by our wedding videos. They are still talking about them and sharing them with everyone they know! We are so happy and relieved that we picked Frame Wedding Film!!! We cannot thank them enough!

Sent on 03/07/2018

Darrielle · Married on 05/25/2017

The process of booking with Frame Wedding Film was seamless and such an easy process. They were accommodating to our requests and needs, and so friendly to work with!
    With booking a destination wedding, you're always unsure of what to expect, but Frame Weddings stand behind their work, and exceeded our expectations! Thank you so much for your services!

Sent on 06/13/2017