Fraimework Productions Reviews

Lancaster, PA
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 8 Reviews
View more information

Beka T. Getting married on 08/02/2022

Amazing quality, professional team, INCREDIBLE wedding video. We are so so happy!!

Fraimework Productions is a phenomenal company. From the very beginning they listened to our desires and helped make a plan to make our wedding day memorable. Francesca and Dillon were both incredibly professional. They coordinated with us before the wedding by reviewing our time-line to make sure the day would run smoothly. On the wedding day they showed up on time and ran through their process with ease. They were so cheerful and excited that it only made me that much more excited for the day. Dillon was with the guys while getting ready and Francesca was with me, they communicated effectively so that we were able to stick to our time-line. They ran through the snow, stood in the freezing cold temperatures, offered great instruction to everyone so that the video could be unique and creative. I can not speak more highly of them. Our wedding video is something I will always cherish. They were sure to include the things that meant the most to us. We received the video in a timely manner and got access to the raw ceremony, letter reading and toasts videos! We are so grateful for the team at Fraimework Productions!!
  • Michaela
    Michaela O. Married on 10/10/2021

AMAZING experience

Fraimework Productions did an amazing job capturing our day. They were able to put the small and large details into the video. They were so easy to work with, responsive, and easy going on the day of the wedding. Thank you so much for your hard work!
  • Lauren
    Lauren G. Married on 10/09/2021

Amazing Experience

My husband and I hired Fraimework Productions to film our ceremony and I'm so glad we did! Francesca did an amazing job and we love the final product! Thank you so much and I'm so glad we have this video to look back at.

Fraimework Productions's reply:

Lauren, Thank you so much for having us capture your special day. It was so nice to meet you and I am so happy to hear that you are happy with the product/service your received. I wish you guys nothing but the best!
    Ellie Married on 06/05/2021

Excellent experience

Francesca @ Fraimwork Productions did an amazing job capturing our wedding on film in Cambridge, MD on 6/20/21. My husband and I requested that our ceremony be captured in a natural, "home video style", and not highly edited way and this is exactly what Fraimwork Productions delivered. The video and audio are very high quality and expertly and seamlessly captured all of the important angles and moments. Francesca has a pleasant and easily approachable personality as well as great professional ethic. We highly recommend this videographer for her skills, reliability and general awesomeness.
  • Leslie
    Leslie Married on 04/03/2021

Best Videographers!

Francesca and Dylan were amazing! We found them through our photographers and couldn’t have been more happy to have had them! They worked so well together and captured every wonderful moment & every beautiful element! Our videos were beyond what we expected and we can’t stop watching them! From the getting ready, to the ceremony, all the way down to the dance floor, everything was captured beautifully! Thank you so much for all your hard work and for exceeding our expectations
    Kat C. Married on 11/06/2020

Incredible!!!!

Fraimework Productions was an absolute dream to work with. My husband and I originally were only going to have a photographer, but Francesca changed our minds. For any wedding, hire the videographer!! We love our pictures, but our video from Fraimework Productions is something we could never replace— it is better than the pictures! You get to relive the happiest day of your life over and over again.

Kat & Jack
    Thank you so much for having us film your special day. We loved every second of being a part of it! We wish you many years of happiness.
    Bethany H. Married on 06/13/2020

They are wonderful!

Book fraimework productions for your videographer, seriously! They made the most beautiful video for my wedding day.

Fraimework Productions's reply:

Thank you Bethany! Your day was stunning and we are happy we got to be there for it. Wishing you and your husband nothing but love and happiness!
  • Sara
    Sara Married on 06/24/2018

Can't Recommend Fraimework Productions Enough!

I HIGHLY recommend using Fraimework Productions. They were an absolute joy to work with and the videos were breathtaking. I was in tears at how well they captured the day from beginning to end.

Fraimework Productions's reply:

Thanks Sara! We had such a blast filming your wedding. Your day was absolutely stunning and we feel lucky we were able to be a part of it!