FOXTAIL BAKESHOP, LLC Reviews

FOXTAIL BAKESHOP, LLC 3
FOXTAIL BAKESHOP, LLC 4
FOXTAIL BAKESHOP, LLC 5

Bethany · Married on 07/05/2014

I don't even have words to express my enthusiasm with Foxtail Bake Shop. Nickol is a wonderful, generous, and talented baker and artist. From the initial contact to the tasting to the service and presentation on the wedding day, everything was top notch. Our cake was stunning and exactly what I had dreamt of in my mind. I will be singing Foxtail's praises for years to come. Any chance we get, we'll be using Nickol and referring new business to Foxtail.

Sent on 07/17/2014

Bethany,

Thank you so much! I am so glad you loved your cake and you trusted me with full creativity for your wedding cake. It was an honor :)

I'm not sure where to begin, the delicious tasting that temporarily set me back on my desire to loose the famous 10 pounds before the wedding date, or the incredible display of amazingly delicious desserts that graced our wedding reception. Nickol was tremendous to work with. She provided much more than a traditional wedding cake and work with us to make our event really special. I loved her enthusiasm for her craft - She's definitely a perfectionist. I never had any worries except that I would't get to taste everything I wanted during the big event. My friends and family are still talking about how beautiful the display was, and how amazing the sweets were as well. I'm already dreaming up excuses to need her services again in the near future.

Sent on 07/17/2014

Myrna,
    Thank you so very much for the sweet words. It was such a honor to be apart of your special day. I hope to make a lot more yummy decadent desserts for you both in the future. It was a pleasure to work with you both as well. I am so glad I was able to make your wedding day all that you both have been waiting so long for it to be. :)

Samantha · Married on 05/03/2014

Nickol thank you so much. I just wanted to let you know how much we loved the cake you made for Corey and I at our wedding on Saturday. Our guest were blown away and craving your cake after the wedding was over. We really enjoyed eating the leftovers all night and into the next day. Thank you again. I would recommend you to anyone!!!

Sent on 05/05/2014

FOXTAIL BAKESHOP, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Samantha & Corey. It was such a pleasure & Congratulations. Can't wait to see photos.

Ruolan · Married on 05/03/2014

Nickol was absolutely amazing! It is truly a testament to her ability to empathize and work with her clients when she delivered exactly what we wanted for our wedding cake even though we've never met in person. Throughout the months leading up to our wedding we sent her several photographs of the type of cake we were thinking of. She was so helpful, whereas another cake shop wanted us to buy our own bird nests, twigs (for the cake) to give to them before the wedding (something very difficult for us to do as we are having a destination wedding)... Nickol was so flexible and told us not to worry as she will take care of it all! She even made little birds to sit on top of the cake. Definitely going beyond our expectations. I would highly recommend working with her and we wish her all the luck in opening her very own store!

Sent on 05/05/2014

Ruolan,

Wow! Thank you so much. I truly enjoyed working with you. I am very excited to see photos. Thank you again. :)

Nickol was amazing!! We called asking if she could do a dessert table with a variety of higher end pastries. She was so creative in giving us ideas and coming up with amazing desserts that related to our meal and our theme. She even paired it up with the wines we were going to serve. Decadent doesn't even describe how wonderful everything was and how it all came together. You won't find any other desserts locally in Central Oregon that can compare to her taste, originality and artistic creativity. Thanks for making our day so special.
    Fran

Sent on 01/27/2014

Erika · event on: 12/14/2013

Nickol has the most amazing desserts! We will never use another company. Not only is everything spectacular in looks..but absolutely delicious! You will not be disappointed in choosing Foxtail Bakeshop!

Sent on 01/21/2014

Micah · Married on 10/06/2013

What we were asking for was quite unique, and they nailed it perfectly. Loved working with them. Highly recommended.

Sent on 01/17/2014

Esme · Married on 10/05/2013

This lovely lady is so talented! She made the most beautiful croquembouche for my wedding with different amazing fillings. Her professionalism and creativity provide such an amazing experience for the client wether you're getting her delicious cookies or a beautiful unique wedding cake. Nickol is always on top of the newest confectionary trends and has a masterful repertoire of traditional recepies. I have never been disappointed with what she creates and neither will you:)

Sent on 01/11/2014

Christy & Mehdi · Married on 09/13/2013

Nikol created the perfect cake for our wedding, completely customized to incorporate a variety of ingredients that we love - honey, almonds, mascarpone & figs. It was perfectly elegant & incredibly delicious! We could not be happier with Nikol personal approach & care... we're already looking forward to our next experience with Foxtail!

Sent on 01/14/2014
  • sara&morgan

Sara · Married on 08/10/2013

Nickol from Foxtail bakeshop is AMAZING! My fiance (at the time) and I didn't have a very good idea of what we wanted for our wedding cake. Nickol shared so many pictures of beautiful cakes she had made in the past. We showed her what we liked and didn't like about various cakes and she began to create our vision. She sent us several sketches and we communicated back and forth until we decided on the perfect design. We went with a 3-tier ombre cake that turned out great!

As far as the taste of the cake, we were blown away! We had a "sampling" meeting and Nickol created various cakes, fillings and frostings for us to try and mix & match. Since we were getting married in Oregon, she suggested using marrionberry...genius! For one of the tiers (our absolute favorite) she created a vanilla cake with marrionberry jam and creme brulee filling...absolutely delicious!

The cake showed up to the wedding on time and was displayed beautifully with a cake stand and all. We received SO many compliments on how cute our cake looked, and how delicious it tasted! Nickol is helpful, accommodating, and extremely talented! :)

Sent on 01/27/2014

Fantastic!!!! Great Quality! Beautiful Design!

Sent on 12/16/2013

Brianna · Married on 06/18/2011

Nickol was a delight to work with. She took my ideas and gave them a perfect, personal twist. I could not have asked for a more beautiful cake.

Sent on 07/04/2011

Gretchen · Married on 06/04/2011

We knew our colors, flowers, and a general idea of the wedding we wanted but not specifics for desserts. Nickol listened to our vision and helped us design the PERFECT cake! We had a three-tiered cake with two flavors of cake and frosting, and two flavors of cupcakes. She matched our wedding colors and flowers. The cake and each cupcake had a beautiful little hydrangeas blossoms. She also designed a coordinating birthday cake for my cousin whose birthday was on our wedding day! When, last-minute, I decided I also wanted three types of cookies to be available before the ceremony, Nickol was happy to accommodate (I even tried one- amazing!!). She uses quality ingredients, and has a lot of experience, and it shows in the beauty and a taste of her desserts!

Sent on 01/10/2014

Taileigh · Married on 01/22/2011

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST! Nickol is amazing! Not only are her cakes the most beautiful things I have ever seen, but her attitude cannot be matched because she is the sweetest person. She was always prompt with getting back to me whenever I emailed her (especially since I was working out of state with her). When I asked if she could make a new flavor, she jumped at the challenge! She can do anything and her creations will truly make your wedding day (or special event) so much more than you ever expected. One of my favorite perks is that my husband and I do not have to eat freezer cake for our one year anniversary because she is sending us a new cake! I can go on and on about how amazing she is, I recommend her to anyone and I hope if you are reading this you will give her a call or email her because she is truly one of a kind and I was so blessed to have worked with her.

Sent on 02/02/2011
  • F

Cindy · Married on 12/15/2010

Enlightened Patisserie was excellent. Even though mine was a smaller order, Nickol was more than happy to customize. She was quick to respond and went above and beyond. I highly recommend Enlightened Patissere

Sent on 02/05/2011

Kari · Married on 02/20/2010

The Cupcakes for our wedding were breathtaking! They were beautiful and delicious. Some of my guests thought the chocolate ones were the perfect complement to a nice red wine we were drinking. We had very few "leftovers" but I refrigerated them and they were still very tasty the next few days. Thank you so much for working with our budget and taking the time to get to know us. I am so excited to be using Enlightened Patisserie as our permanent cake decorator for years to come!

Sent on 05/02/2010

Lindsay · Married on 02/20/2010

We sampled 3 vendors in the Bend area for our wedding cupcakes and Nickol blew us away with her creativity, her many selections offered and and her patience and assistance during the the whole process. She was great to work with and we loved our cupcakes. They fit the theme of our winter wedding and were scrumptious! You can tell she loves what she does. I would absolutely recommend her for any special event.

Sent on 08/27/2010

Jessecca · Married on 08/22/2009

I am so pleased with Nickol's products and services. She did our wedding cake, which was absolutely stunning! She helped us to come up with a design that was significant and special for us and the taste was absolutely incredible! Our family still raves about it! She now does the desserts for all of our personal and professional events.

Her use of fresh, local, organic ingredients sets her apart from others in the industry. She is very passionate about what she does and she has a unique eye for detail. She genuinely cares about her customers and it shows in her work.

All of the orders I've made have been consistently delicious, affordable, on time and always, always, without a doubt, exquisite!

Sent on 01/15/2014
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Fox · Married on 07/18/2008

So Delicious! and pretty too

I was recently at a workshop in Bend and Foxtail Bakeshop goodies were supplied for breakfast. SO delicious. We had the blueberry muffins and a lavender berry tart pastry. Both of them were so good. I'll be hitting up Foxtail bakeshop every time I go to Bend. And if you're there for lunch, you have to try the beans. All 3 of us couldn't stop eating them. They season them with a secret recipe and if they ever can these beans for sale, I'll be buying a bunch to bring home.

FOXTAIL BAKESHOP, LLC 6
    Sent on 05/17/2019

FOXTAIL BAKESHOP, LLC's reply:

Tiffany, I am so glad you liked them. I wish I could of been apart of the Wedventure more but it looked amazing! As far as the beans go. Its a slow cook with stock and yummy organic french beans. ;)

tim and chelsey · Married on 04/30/2010

Nickol is an incredible person and an exceptional pastry chef! My husband and I loved, loved loved working with her because she truly showed passion and joy towards us and our wedding day! Our cake was the best cake I have ever tasted (I'm not even that big on cake), and still think about! Nickol took everything I dreamed of and excelled my expectations; our cake received almost as many compliments as the dress!!! :) we loved working with her; we were so blessed to find her. Nickol was truly one of few vendors that exceeded all our expectations and made everything go so smoothly! We love Nickol at Enlightened
    Patisserie!

Sent on 08/26/2010

Keegan · Married on 05/29/2016

The most expensive cake in Central Oregon, but the best cake in Oregon. A little heavy on the frosting but when you got to the cake and the filling it was the best we'd ever eaten.

Sent on 06/29/2016

Michelle · Married on 01/17/2015

We had cookies from Foxtail at our wedding and I didn't even get a chance to eat one because they disappeared so fast! Everyone raved about the cookie quality! It was very easy to work with Foxtail to order the cookies and the delivery went very smoothly.

Sent on 01/28/2015

Megan · Married on 06/18/2011

It was so fun working with Nickol! She was very responsive from the start and she treated us as if we were her biggest client. I just know she treats each client with care and attention, no matter the size of order. She sincerely cares about the overall look and presentation of her cakes. Not only did I feel confident that the cupcakes would taste good, but they would be presented nicely as well.
    The cupcakes turned out exactly how I had imagined; delicious, classy, and fun. She was willing and able to meet with us a few times which was a big help being that I don't live in Bend and had to coordinate meeting times during my trips back. I highly recommend using Enlightened Patisserie for your event!

Sent on 07/05/2011

Hillary · Married on 10/09/2016

3.0

Foxtail is an absolutely exquisite bakeshop. Nickol's pies and cakes could rival the top bakeshops in the Paris, Italy and New York. If you hire Nickol for your wedding or event your guests will be talking about the sweets for years to come!

Sent on 01/03/2017