FOXTAIL BAKESHOP, LLC Reviews

FOXTAIL BAKESHOP, LLC 5
  • Celena

Celena Canode · Getting married on 07/11/2020

Makes Your Dessert Dreams Come True

Nickol is the best partner! We wanted to do more than just a regular wedding cake for our guests and not only did Nickol bring the creativity, she was able to focus in and ensure our favorite desserts are going to be repressed in our dessert bar! She’s been such a pleasure to work with and we can’t wait to see how it all comes together on our wedding day!

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 07/26/2019

The literal best.

If you are considering another vendor for cake in Bend - you're basically wrong. Foxtail is by far the best!
    1. Her aesthetic is baller.
    2. Nickol is professional, flexible, fast-to-reposnd, and basically a badass.
    3. EVERYTHING SHE MAKES TASTES LIKE IT WAS MADE MY A GREEK GOD WHO SPECIALIZES IN BAKED GOODS.

I knew the cake would be amazing and then I actually tried it and my already high expectations were shot through my mind, shredded, and reborn.
    Stop looking at other cakes and get a tasting at FOXTAIL. You will not regret it.

FOXTAIL BAKESHOP, LLC 6
    FOXTAIL BAKESHOP, LLC 7
    FOXTAIL BAKESHOP, LLC 8
    Sent on 01/04/2019

Kate,

You are the sweetest. Probably my favorite review. LOL I am very excited to be apart of your wedding day!!!
  • Chad

Chad Derosier · Married on 04/20/2019

Delicious! All with gluten-free & vegan options!

DELICIOUS!
    Foxtail was able to make us pumpkin cheesecake for our wedding of 80, presliced. It was delicious! We were thankful they made this for us for an April wedding.
    It was great that they were also able to accommodate two cheesecakes that were gluten-free and vegan and the other cheesecakes were all gluten-free.
    We were happy with the quality and options for sure. Everything was smooth including coordination with the wedding venue, drop-off times, and serving portions.
    We could not have been happier with our choice to use Foxtail as our dessert at our wedding.

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Alisha

Alisha · Married on 03/23/2019

High quality and beautiful

Our wedding cake was amazing! It was exactly what we wanted and the flavor was out of this world. We needed a gluten free wedding cake due to my dietary needs. Foxtail Bakeshop was able to make this happen for me. Gluten free cakes can be complicated so for it to come out the way it did is amazing. This is a very talented bake shop. I highly recommend.

FOXTAIL BAKESHOP, LLC 9
    FOXTAIL BAKESHOP, LLC 10
    Sent on 03/24/2019

Lisa · Married on 06/23/2018

Everyone at the wedding LOVED the wedding cake she made for us! So delicious, and not too sweet, as we requested. You can really taste the high quality butter she uses to make her frosting. She made everything go seamlessly for us. Thank you!!!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Lori · Married on 04/19/2018

I didn't know cake could taste so good!! Nickol is incredible at her craft, and everything she makes is spectacular. Her desserts are gorgeous and taste even better than they look. I brought a picture of an intricate cake design, and was expecting it to be too difficult, and she nailed it! My guests were eating dessert before dinner was served because it was all so delicious! :)

Sent on 07/30/2018
  • F

frank · Married on 10/29/2017

Foxtail and Nicole , were more than amazing . The comments on the Artistic Design of the cake and the Delicious taste of Cake and all the Minis and GF deserts that were presented were literlally the icing on the cake for a fabulous day. we will engage Foxtail again and again for many of our Family events. We were not sure what to choose for the various flavors on the multi tiers of the cake and Nicole suggested one that totally rocked our guests . My only regret was that i didn"t take a piece (or more ) home for the after party :))

FOXTAIL BAKESHOP, LLC 11
    FOXTAIL BAKESHOP, LLC 12
    FOXTAIL BAKESHOP, LLC 13
    FOXTAIL BAKESHOP, LLC 14
    Sent on 11/08/2017

Candice · Married on 09/30/2017

Nickol was wonderful to work with from cake tasting breakfast to baked goods and of course wedding cake. She did an amazing job! The cake and dessert table looked gorgeous and tasted even more awesome!
    We can't wait to visit your new shop and order our 1 year anniversary cake! Thank you Nickol!

FOXTAIL BAKESHOP, LLC 15
    FOXTAIL BAKESHOP, LLC 16
    FOXTAIL BAKESHOP, LLC 17
    FOXTAIL BAKESHOP, LLC 18
    FOXTAIL BAKESHOP, LLC 19
    Sent on 12/06/2017

FOXTAIL BAKESHOP, LLC's reply:

Candice, Thank you so much. It was such an honor to work with you both. I had so much fun making your Macarons and Cake. The wedding was out of this world beautiful. Amazing!!! Your Arbor was breathtaking and the set up was so cool. Have a lovely first year and yes please call me for your one year!!!

Kayla · Married on 09/02/2017

Foxtail created the most magnificent cake for us! It was not only beautiful on the outside, but SOOOO delicious on the inside. We kept the top layer of our cake to eat post wedding (not the 1 year later thing), because we knew that at the actual wedding we would not really get to enjoy it! After the wedding, this was so enjoyable! Nickol from Foxtail is amazing, creative, and so helpful! Her cakes are really delicious. We received so many compliments on how delicious the cake was!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Cathy · Married on 05/21/2017

We were sold on Nickol & Foxtail the moment we arrived at her shop for our sampler. Cupcakes were artistic creations! Four flavors we sampled were absolutely yummy! Just the ticket for our wedding reception. And having the option of a vegan mini-cake for bride & groom sealed the deal. Nickol was great to work with. Totally professional. We chose the flavors, gave her the basics on wedding (theme, colors, other service providers) and she did the rest. Cupcakes and cake display was perfect for the occasion. Don't fret over who to choose for your wedding cake needs. Foxtail Bakery is top notch!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Garrett · Married on 05/20/2017

Nickol is amazing! The cake was beyond delicious, and the decoration of it was beautiful! We had a ton of compliments from the presentation, and the taste!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Kara · Married on 09/24/2016

Nickol was amazing to work with! I am from out of town and was only in the area for a few days trying to plan my whole wedding she was able to meet with me on a day she is not normally open for my tasting. Everything was delicious, it made the decision hard! When we cut the cake at the wedding my husbands first remark was that he didn't want to give me any as it was too good! Delicious and absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 10/13/2016

FOXTAIL BAKESHOP, LLC's reply:

Kara & Chris, Thank you so much and Congratulations to you both!!!! I hope you both so many amazing years together and beyond. It was such a pleasure working with you both :) Loved how beautiful the place looked and all the flowers your Mother did.

Anna · Married on 08/06/2016

We did a dessert bar and 6" cake through Foxtail and couldn't be happier. I had seen photos of what the dessert bars looked like, and ours was even better than the photos! Everything was fantastic and Nickol and Ben were so fun to work with and very accommodating. I highly recommend the bakery to everyone!

Sent on 08/10/2016

Ashley · Married on 02/06/2016

Nickol,
    I have looked at a thousand cakes that Foxtail Bakery has made, and each and every one of them is beautiful. When it came to my wedding cake, I knew they were the only ones that could make something not only gorgeous, but also delicious. All I needed in a cake was for it to be lemon, and the rest of the creative freedom was theirs. On the day of my wedding, everyone was so impressed with not only how beautiful the cake turned out, but how out of this world good it was. Nickol was already booked out for another wedding, but she found a place in her heart to help me and my husband in creating a beautiful cake. Thank you for being so gracious, inspirational, and finding beauty in everything you do.

Sincerely, a delighted bride,
    Ashley C

Sent on 03/20/2016

Allison · Married on 10/10/2015

Nickol at Foxtail did an amazing job for our wedding and we were more than pleased with her services. Only complaint is we didn't have a chance to eat very much of her tasty desserts before all the guests got to them. I am looking forward to our one year anniversary and using Foxtail again to help us celebrate!

Sent on 10/30/2015

Taylor · Married on 07/18/2015

We loved working with Nicole!! She was very enthusiastic about making our wedding day extra special. It surprised us that the only bakery that would schedule a cake tasting with us was Foxtail. I'm not sure if the others were busy or that they did not do gay weddings. My husband and I were very happy to find that Foxtail makes everything fresh and the cake tasted just as amazing as how it looked. We could not have been happier with the wedding cake she made us. I will always recommend Foxtail and can't wait for Nicole to create are one year anniversary cake.

Sent on 12/21/2015

Joshua · Married on 07/11/2015

Best wedding cakes ever the flavor was amazing the way she made it was amazing it was beautiful I couldn't ask for a better cake I will go back to her for anything else I need in the future

Sent on 12/11/2015

Kristen · Married on 06/13/2015

Nicole made the whole wedding cake process so simple! We had a private tasting with her and all of the flavors were amazing! We ended up picking 3 different flavors because we just couldn't decide. I showed her a group of photos of cakes we liked and from there she drew up several cake options for us. She was always quick to respond and extremely helpful. She was able to create the perfect cake just from the brief interactions she had with us. Also - all of our guests could not stop talking about how delicious the cake was! I plan to be stopping in the bakeshop every time I go through Bend now.

Sent on 07/26/2015

Arianne · Married on 12/06/2014

Nickol made the most amazing desert for our wedding! We had cake, micro cupcakes and gave out macarons as favors. The cake was so good multiple guests ended up eating several pieces...they couldn't control themselves! She was very helpful throughout the process and really came through on some last minute projects. I couldn't have pulled off my special day with such impact without Foxtail!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Nickol was SO wonderful to work with! My fiancé and I have very different tastes but she was able to take our ideas; flavors, design, theme, and create a beautiful "naked" wedding cake for our intimate ceremony. A year later we are still enjoying all the tasty creations she concocts in her Bakeshop- especially her French Macaroons, they are to die for!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Gwen · Married on 09/27/2014

Nikol's cake was not only beautiful it tasted amazing. All of our guests requested to take some home. I gave Nikol a basic idea of what I wanted for our reception party and let her create the design. I would highly recommend Foxtail Bakeshop and will be using them for future events. Thank you Nikol!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Kira · Married on 08/23/2014

Nickol is wonderful to work with. So nice and super accommodating. We told her what we would like at the tasting and three days later we were there eating deliciousness. We didn't have much of a vision for our cake but Nickol read our minds and nailed it. I love anything passion fruit and Nickol's passion fruit buttercream is to die for.
    Everything was great. Cake was delivered at our venue without me even knowing it. She comes and goes and even leaves a gift. Too sweet. I wish I had been there to thank her in person and drool over our cake.
    It was beautiful, delicious, and everyone raved about it! Thank you Nickol! Can't wait for the bake shop to open.

Sent on 10/11/2014

Debbie · Married on 08/16/2014

We had our wedding at The Riverhouse Hotel in Bend, OR, on August 16th. I called Nickol not too much before that, because someone told me that she uses wholesome and organic Ingredients in her baked goods.

Nickol made us an awesome and unique wedding cake and three different types of mini cup cakes. In addition to Nickol delivering them and displaying them so beautifully for us to find when we arrived for our wedding, but, everything that she made was 'out of this world' delicious! Her prices are very reasonable, too.

You've got to try her Dulce Goddess cup cakes, they are absolutely The Best cup cakes I've ever had, bar none!! I would highly recommend Nickol Hayden-Cady, for any of your needs.

Sincerely,

Debbie Roberts

Sent on 08/30/2014

Vivian · Married on 08/09/2014

Wow, where do I begin? Nickol is the absolute best! Nickol made two cakes for our wedding, a beautiful three-tier wedding cake and a groom's cake in the shape of a dinosaur. Two completely different styles, and Nickol killed them both. The wedding cake was beautiful and exactly what we discussed with Nickol when we met with her during the cake tasting. And it also tasted delicious. We heard from multiple guests that they never eat the cake at weddings but once they tasted Nickol's cake, they had three slices. When I discussed the groom's cake with Nickol, I asked for a ferocious dinosaur...and I didn't want it to look like a cake at all. Nickol absolutely delivered, and the groom's cake was a huge hit--no one could believe there was actually a cake in there because it looked so realistic! The level of detail was impeccable. And Nickol herself is a joy to work with. She attended to our every request and every question, and she even left a gift basket for us at our wedding with a thank-you card, as if her perfect cakes weren't enough. I can't say enough about Nickol and would plan an event just so I could order one of her cakes!

Sent on 08/26/2014

Jamie · Married on 08/09/2014

We could not have been happier with the services provided by Foxtail Bakeshop. The cakes tasted and looked phenomenal. We added a vegan cake option and it ended up being a crowd favorite. Nickol takes it upon herself to really understand what a couple wants, and then goes above and beyond to make their vision into a reality. Nickol runs a very professional business but you will leave her cake tastings feeling like you have a new friend. Prices are incredibly reasonable considering the amount of time and effort Nickol puts into every last detail, from the fresh bought berries to the foraged cake table decorations. I highly recommend Foxtail Bakeshop and their services!

Sent on 09/02/2014

Jamie,

Thank you so very much for the kind words. I had so much fun creating your wedding cakes and loved that you trusted me to do so. You guys are the best!