FOXTAIL BAKESHOP, LLC Reviews

44 | Bend, OR

44 Reviews for FOXTAIL BAKESHOP, LLC

44 FOXTAIL BAKESHOP, LLC Reviews

Lisa · Married on 06/23/2018

Everyone at the wedding LOVED the wedding cake she made for us! So delicious, and not too sweet, as we requested. You can really taste the high quality butter she uses to make her frosting. She made everything go seamlessly for us. Thank you!!!

Lori · Married on 04/19/2018

I didn't know cake could taste so good!! Nickol is incredible at her craft, and everything she makes is spectacular. Her desserts are gorgeous and taste even better than they look. I brought a picture of an intricate cake design, and was expecting it to be too difficult, and she nailed it! My guests were eating dessert before dinner was served because it was all so delicious! :)

• F

frank · Married on 10/29/2017

Foxtail and Nicole , were more than amazing . The comments on the Artistic Design of the cake and the Delicious taste of Cake and all the Minis and GF deserts that were presented were literlally the icing on the cake for a fabulous day. we will engage Foxtail again and again for many of our Family events. We were not sure what to choose for the various flavors on the multi tiers of the cake and Nicole suggested one that totally rocked our guests . My only regret was that i didn"t take a piece (or more ) home for the after party :))

FOXTAIL BAKESHOP, LLC 1
    FOXTAIL BAKESHOP, LLC 2
    FOXTAIL BAKESHOP, LLC 3
    FOXTAIL BAKESHOP, LLC 4

Candice · Married on 09/30/2017

Nickol was wonderful to work with from cake tasting breakfast to baked goods and of course wedding cake. She did an amazing job! The cake and dessert table looked gorgeous and tasted even more awesome!
    We can't wait to visit your new shop and order our 1 year anniversary cake! Thank you Nickol!

Sent on 12/06/2017
    FOXTAIL BAKESHOP, LLC 5
    FOXTAIL BAKESHOP, LLC 6
    FOXTAIL BAKESHOP, LLC 7
    FOXTAIL BAKESHOP, LLC 8
    FOXTAIL BAKESHOP, LLC 9

FOXTAIL BAKESHOP, LLC's reply:

Candice, Thank you so much. It was such an honor to work with you both. I had so much fun making your Macarons and Cake. The wedding was out of this world beautiful. Amazing!!! Your Arbor was breathtaking and the set up was so cool. Have a lovely first year and yes please call me for your one year!!!

Kayla · Married on 09/02/2017

Foxtail created the most magnificent cake for us! It was not only beautiful on the outside, but SOOOO delicious on the inside. We kept the top layer of our cake to eat post wedding (not the 1 year later thing), because we knew that at the actual wedding we would not really get to enjoy it! After the wedding, this was so enjoyable! Nickol from Foxtail is amazing, creative, and so helpful! Her cakes are really delicious. We received so many compliments on how delicious the cake was!

Cathy · Married on 05/21/2017

We were sold on Nickol & Foxtail the moment we arrived at her shop for our sampler. Cupcakes were artistic creations! Four flavors we sampled were absolutely yummy! Just the ticket for our wedding reception. And having the option of a vegan mini-cake for bride & groom sealed the deal. Nickol was great to work with. Totally professional. We chose the flavors, gave her the basics on wedding (theme, colors, other service providers) and she did the rest. Cupcakes and cake display was perfect for the occasion. Don't fret over who to choose for your wedding cake needs. Foxtail Bakery is top notch!

Garrett · Married on 05/20/2017

Nickol is amazing! The cake was beyond delicious, and the decoration of it was beautiful! We had a ton of compliments from the presentation, and the taste!

Kara · Married on 09/24/2016

Nickol was amazing to work with! I am from out of town and was only in the area for a few days trying to plan my whole wedding she was able to meet with me on a day she is not normally open for my tasting. Everything was delicious, it made the decision hard! When we cut the cake at the wedding my husbands first remark was that he didn't want to give me any as it was too good! Delicious and absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 10/13/2016

FOXTAIL BAKESHOP, LLC's reply:

Kara & Chris, Thank you so much and Congratulations to you both!!!! I hope you both so many amazing years together and beyond. It was such a pleasure working with you both :) Loved how beautiful the place looked and all the flowers your Mother did.

Anna · Married on 08/06/2016

We did a dessert bar and 6" cake through Foxtail and couldn't be happier. I had seen photos of what the dessert bars looked like, and ours was even better than the photos! Everything was fantastic and Nickol and Ben were so fun to work with and very accommodating. I highly recommend the bakery to everyone!

Ashley · Married on 02/06/2016

Nickol,
    I have looked at a thousand cakes that Foxtail Bakery has made, and each and every one of them is beautiful. When it came to my wedding cake, I knew they were the only ones that could make something not only gorgeous, but also delicious. All I needed in a cake was for it to be lemon, and the rest of the creative freedom was theirs. On the day of my wedding, everyone was so impressed with not only how beautiful the cake turned out, but how out of this world good it was. Nickol was already booked out for another wedding, but she found a place in her heart to help me and my husband in creating a beautiful cake. Thank you for being so gracious, inspirational, and finding beauty in everything you do.

Sincerely, a delighted bride,
    Ashley C

Allison · Married on 10/10/2015

Nickol at Foxtail did an amazing job for our wedding and we were more than pleased with her services. Only complaint is we didn't have a chance to eat very much of her tasty desserts before all the guests got to them. I am looking forward to our one year anniversary and using Foxtail again to help us celebrate!

Taylor · Married on 07/18/2015

We loved working with Nicole!! She was very enthusiastic about making our wedding day extra special. It surprised us that the only bakery that would schedule a cake tasting with us was Foxtail. I'm not sure if the others were busy or that they did not do gay weddings. My husband and I were very happy to find that Foxtail makes everything fresh and the cake tasted just as amazing as how it looked. We could not have been happier with the wedding cake she made us. I will always recommend Foxtail and can't wait for Nicole to create are one year anniversary cake.

Joshua · Married on 07/11/2015

Best wedding cakes ever the flavor was amazing the way she made it was amazing it was beautiful I couldn't ask for a better cake I will go back to her for anything else I need in the future

Kristen · Married on 06/13/2015

Nicole made the whole wedding cake process so simple! We had a private tasting with her and all of the flavors were amazing! We ended up picking 3 different flavors because we just couldn't decide. I showed her a group of photos of cakes we liked and from there she drew up several cake options for us. She was always quick to respond and extremely helpful. She was able to create the perfect cake just from the brief interactions she had with us. Also - all of our guests could not stop talking about how delicious the cake was! I plan to be stopping in the bakeshop every time I go through Bend now.

Arianne · Married on 12/06/2014

Nickol made the most amazing desert for our wedding! We had cake, micro cupcakes and gave out macarons as favors. The cake was so good multiple guests ended up eating several pieces...they couldn't control themselves! She was very helpful throughout the process and really came through on some last minute projects. I couldn't have pulled off my special day with such impact without Foxtail!

Nickol was SO wonderful to work with! My fiancé and I have very different tastes but she was able to take our ideas; flavors, design, theme, and create a beautiful "naked" wedding cake for our intimate ceremony. A year later we are still enjoying all the tasty creations she concocts in her Bakeshop- especially her French Macaroons, they are to die for!

Gwen · Married on 09/27/2014

Nikol's cake was not only beautiful it tasted amazing. All of our guests requested to take some home. I gave Nikol a basic idea of what I wanted for our reception party and let her create the design. I would highly recommend Foxtail Bakeshop and will be using them for future events. Thank you Nikol!

Kira · Married on 08/23/2014

Nickol is wonderful to work with. So nice and super accommodating. We told her what we would like at the tasting and three days later we were there eating deliciousness. We didn't have much of a vision for our cake but Nickol read our minds and nailed it. I love anything passion fruit and Nickol's passion fruit buttercream is to die for.
    Everything was great. Cake was delivered at our venue without me even knowing it. She comes and goes and even leaves a gift. Too sweet. I wish I had been there to thank her in person and drool over our cake.
    It was beautiful, delicious, and everyone raved about it! Thank you Nickol! Can't wait for the bake shop to open.

Debbie · Married on 08/16/2014

We had our wedding at The Riverhouse Hotel in Bend, OR, on August 16th. I called Nickol not too much before that, because someone told me that she uses wholesome and organic Ingredients in her baked goods.

Nickol made us an awesome and unique wedding cake and three different types of mini cup cakes. In addition to Nickol delivering them and displaying them so beautifully for us to find when we arrived for our wedding, but, everything that she made was 'out of this world' delicious! Her prices are very reasonable, too.

You've got to try her Dulce Goddess cup cakes, they are absolutely The Best cup cakes I've ever had, bar none!! I would highly recommend Nickol Hayden-Cady, for any of your needs.

Sincerely,

Debbie Roberts

Vivian · Married on 08/09/2014

Wow, where do I begin? Nickol is the absolute best! Nickol made two cakes for our wedding, a beautiful three-tier wedding cake and a groom's cake in the shape of a dinosaur. Two completely different styles, and Nickol killed them both. The wedding cake was beautiful and exactly what we discussed with Nickol when we met with her during the cake tasting. And it also tasted delicious. We heard from multiple guests that they never eat the cake at weddings but once they tasted Nickol's cake, they had three slices. When I discussed the groom's cake with Nickol, I asked for a ferocious dinosaur...and I didn't want it to look like a cake at all. Nickol absolutely delivered, and the groom's cake was a huge hit--no one could believe there was actually a cake in there because it looked so realistic! The level of detail was impeccable. And Nickol herself is a joy to work with. She attended to our every request and every question, and she even left a gift basket for us at our wedding with a thank-you card, as if her perfect cakes weren't enough. I can't say enough about Nickol and would plan an event just so I could order one of her cakes!

Jamie · Married on 08/09/2014

We could not have been happier with the services provided by Foxtail Bakeshop. The cakes tasted and looked phenomenal. We added a vegan cake option and it ended up being a crowd favorite. Nickol takes it upon herself to really understand what a couple wants, and then goes above and beyond to make their vision into a reality. Nickol runs a very professional business but you will leave her cake tastings feeling like you have a new friend. Prices are incredibly reasonable considering the amount of time and effort Nickol puts into every last detail, from the fresh bought berries to the foraged cake table decorations. I highly recommend Foxtail Bakeshop and their services!

Sent on 09/02/2014

FOXTAIL BAKESHOP, LLC's reply:

Jamie, Thank you so very much for the kind words. I had so much fun creating your wedding cakes and loved that you trusted me to do so. You guys are the best!

Bethany · Married on 07/05/2014

I don't even have words to express my enthusiasm with Foxtail Bake Shop. Nickol is a wonderful, generous, and talented baker and artist. From the initial contact to the tasting to the service and presentation on the wedding day, everything was top notch. Our cake was stunning and exactly what I had dreamt of in my mind. I will be singing Foxtail's praises for years to come. Any chance we get, we'll be using Nickol and referring new business to Foxtail.

Sent on 07/17/2014

FOXTAIL BAKESHOP, LLC's reply:

Bethany, Thank you so much! I am so glad you loved your cake and you trusted me with full creativity for your wedding cake. It was an honor :)

I'm not sure where to begin, the delicious tasting that temporarily set me back on my desire to loose the famous 10 pounds before the wedding date, or the incredible display of amazingly delicious desserts that graced our wedding reception. Nickol was tremendous to work with. She provided much more than a traditional wedding cake and work with us to make our event really special. I loved her enthusiasm for her craft - She's definitely a perfectionist. I never had any worries except that I would't get to taste everything I wanted during the big event. My friends and family are still talking about how beautiful the display was, and how amazing the sweets were as well. I'm already dreaming up excuses to need her services again in the near future.

Sent on 07/17/2014

FOXTAIL BAKESHOP, LLC's reply:

Myrna, Thank you so very much for the sweet words. It was such a honor to be apart of your special day. I hope to make a lot more yummy decadent desserts for you both in the future. It was a pleasure to work with you both as well. I am so glad I was able to make your wedding day all that you both have been waiting so long for it to be. :)

Samantha · Married on 05/03/2014

Nickol thank you so much. I just wanted to let you know how much we loved the cake you made for Corey and I at our wedding on Saturday. Our guest were blown away and craving your cake after the wedding was over. We really enjoyed eating the leftovers all night and into the next day. Thank you again. I would recommend you to anyone!!!

Sent on 05/05/2014

FOXTAIL BAKESHOP, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Samantha & Corey. It was such a pleasure & Congratulations. Can't wait to see photos.

Ruolan · Married on 05/03/2014

Nickol was absolutely amazing! It is truly a testament to her ability to empathize and work with her clients when she delivered exactly what we wanted for our wedding cake even though we've never met in person. Throughout the months leading up to our wedding we sent her several photographs of the type of cake we were thinking of. She was so helpful, whereas another cake shop wanted us to buy our own bird nests, twigs (for the cake) to give to them before the wedding (something very difficult for us to do as we are having a destination wedding)... Nickol was so flexible and told us not to worry as she will take care of it all! She even made little birds to sit on top of the cake. Definitely going beyond our expectations. I would highly recommend working with her and we wish her all the luck in opening her very own store!

Sent on 05/05/2014

FOXTAIL BAKESHOP, LLC's reply:

Ruolan, Wow! Thank you so much. I truly enjoyed working with you. I am very excited to see photos. Thank you again. :)