Fox Hill Event Center Reviews

59 | Cadillac, MI

59 Reviews for Fox Hill Event Center

Melissa · Getting married on 12/12/2019

The staff was wonderful. Julie and Brian (owners) were open to any ideas we had and accommodated all our requests.

Sent on 02/09/2011
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/15/2019

Gorgeous Venue Great Staff

This venue is gorgeous and tge staff are so attentive!

Sent on 02/07/2019

Fox Hill Event Center's reply:

Thank you for the great review, Sarah. Many wishes for a long and happy marriage! We are so thankful you chose Fox Hill Event Center for your special day.

Lara · Married on 10/15/2016

Fox Hill was perfect! The staff was great to work with, quick on responses, friendly and very helpful. The food was so amazing, all our guests loved it. The whole day was perfect and Fox Hill was flexible to make that happen for us!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Fox Hill Event Center's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you! You made our job so easy! Thank you for choosing Fox Hill!

Sierra · Married on 09/17/2016

Awesome place awesome people great food.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Fox Hill Event Center's reply:

Thank you for your review Sierra! We enjoyed working with you. You were such a nice couple and we wish you the very best!

Laura · Married on 09/03/2016

Everyone at the Fox Hill & Blue Heron team flawlessly brought our love story to life. It is an effortless art for them to execute such a detailed production. The positive feedback from our guests was endless. It was the perfect template to watch the magic of our love story unfold for all to celebrate. And we couldn't have done it without the creativity, patience, understanding and expertise of this team. To Julie & Brian Williams, Julie Kearns, and everyone else that made our dreams a reality – thank you. - - Laura Rowland & Jayson Doty

Sent on 09/28/2016

Fox Hill Event Center's reply:

Thank you for the nice words Laura! We enjoyed working with you so much! Your wedding was beautiful! You did an amazing job with your decorations. Congratulations to you both!

Heather · Married on 08/19/2016

From the very first meeting up until our wedding day, my husband and I have been so pleased. Fox Hill is gorgeous, the staff is great, and the food is amazing! All our guests have been raving about the night. We couldn't have been more happy with the day. Julie Williams and her special events coordinator, Julie Kearns were wonderful to work with and definitely made our day amazing and perfect! Choosing this venue to have my wedding was one of the best decisions I made!

Sent on 09/03/2016

Fox Hill Event Center's reply:

Were so glad you chose Fox Hill for your wedding day! Everything looked amazing! Thank you for being so great to work with! Congratulations & best wishes!

Karen · Married on 07/09/2016

We absolutely loved Fox Hill for our reception venue! Both Julie's did an amazing job of helping us think of every detail to make our night perfect! The food was outstanding!! The night went very smoothly and the communication was great before the big day!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Fox Hill Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing us for your special day! it was great working with you and I'm so happy it was everything you hoped for! Congratulations to you and best wishes!

Meghan · Married on 10/03/2015

The venue was truly everything we've ever imagined. From the friendly staff, beautiful ceremony site, and delicious food; everything was perfect. The venue has a warming, welcoming feel which irradiated throughout the whole property. Everyone enjoyed themselves and said it was the best weddings we've been to in a long time.

Sent on 10/12/2015

Hannah · Married on 09/26/2015

Such a beautiful venue with great food and amazing staff. Everything was professionally done and tentively taken care of so that my husband and I could relax and enjoy our day.

Sent on 10/15/2015

Danielle · Married on 09/12/2015

I was so pleased with their services. They were so efficient and very useful in helping me plan my big day. The food was amazing. All of my guests agreed, most people said it was the best wedding food they ever had. The venue is gorgeous and everything just went so smoothly. I would highly recommend fox hill event center to anyone in the area getting married.

Sent on 10/06/2015

Tiffany · Married on 09/06/2015

Gracious and thorough. The beautiful perk of having your event here, is that they are all inclusive. No hidden fees. Catering restaurant is owned by the same family & the food is wholesome, well prepared and really delicious! We even had some separate vegetarian dishes that my guests were delighted with! The team at Fox Hill is knowledgeable, patient and very helpful. They're preferred vendors (we used their bar and spoke to their decorator) are as well! Our guests and families were so enchanted with the venue (and the dinner!!) that they kept telling us how incredible our wedding was. And it was a VERY low budget and a rather unorganized wedding. However, everyone just saw the beautiful venue & enjoyed the awesome catering. I am very grateful for the team at Fox Hill!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Erin · Married on 09/05/2015

Fox Hills was the perfect place for our wedding. The venue itself is absolutely beautiful. We were able to decorate the trellis, the patio area had plenty of room for our 140 guests, and the setup was very simple. Our guests loved being able to have a cocktail hour where they could sit on the porch, play lawn games, and just relax while we were taking pictures. We took all of our couple/group photos on the grounds, and they are absolutely stunning! All of the little details put in to the grounds made for wonderful pictures.
    The interior was just as great. Logistically, it was great to have the bar there, and to open the doors as it cooled off a bit in the evening. The room is fairly simple in decor, which makes for a great blank canvas for the wedding. I loved the way it looked for our wedding, and when we picked up the rest of our things the next day, the versatility of the room proved itself once again when it looked like a totally different venue!
    Julie and Andrea were so helpful. I don't think the day would have gone so smoothly without them. We can't thank them and the Fox Hills/Blue Heron staff enough!!

Sent on 01/26/2016

Kerrina · Married on 08/29/2015

We used Fox Hill Event Center for our wedding at the end of August 2015. Everyone we talked to at the reception absolutely loved it there, the beautiful romantic setting and the amazing food! Knowing everything I know now, I would not have changed a thing! Julie, the owner, was extremely professional and caring. Andrea who works for Julie, was there for our wedding and was very helpful and so sweet. It could not have gone any better, and all of my memories of that day are absolutely perfect, no doubt largely thanks to Julie and Andrea!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Joselynn · Married on 08/22/2015

My husband and I recently celebrated our special day here in August. It was beyond beautiful. The venue is absolutely gorgeous. The outside area for the ceremony is perfect with the waterfall and is perfect for getting some great photos. The staff was amazing and Julie is so easy to work with and she makes sure everything is perfect for your special day. I would highly recommend Fox Hill Event Center for anyone looking for a beautiful location with a nice and friendly staff.

Sent on 09/28/2015

Brandee · Married on 07/25/2015

Foxhill was the PERFECT choice for our wedding! The venue is so beautiful, the FOOD WAS AMAZING, the staff were so nice and helpful. My parents being the mother and father of the bride received so many compliments on every aspect of the wedding.
    Julie and Andrea (Wedding Coordinators) helped with so much detail and were so easy to work with. The communication was one of the most important parts, and they were easy to get in touch with and replied promptly. Both of them were so willing to meet my family and I at the last second to review details and make last minute changes.
    Andrea helped so much with rehersal and also the day of the wedding. Everything was so seamless and proceeded on time. I was even allowed to have my dog there the whole night (except for dinner hours- in which case he was able to sit outside)- our guests love seeing the true beauty of a Michigan July as we were able to sit outside and enjoy a fire, or just to sit outside and socialize.

I gave Foxhill a 5/5 because I wouldn't change ANYTHING about my wedding day!

Sent on 09/09/2015

We absolutely LOVED everything about Fox Hill! The venue itself is beautiful, the food is the best, and Julie, the owner, is so awesome to work with. I truly feel like Fox Hill is the best venue around. Julie is very quick to respond to any form of communication and is always willing to help out. We have received so many compliments since our big day regarding how beautiful Fox Hill is and how awesome their food is too. Everyone says it was the best wedding food they have ever had and we definitely agree. I would choose Fox Hill again and again! They can't be beat.

Sent on 10/06/2015

taylor · Married on 07/04/2015

I would absolutely recommend Fox Hill Event Center to any bride! Julie the owner was so helpful when we met with her. She also gave us a list of other vendors which was so helpful to have vendors that had worked this venue before. I fell in love with this venue, because of how beautiful the grounds are. I wanted to have my ceremony outside but have an indoor reception and this place is the best of both worlds! Fox Hill Has an amazing outdoor ceremony space complimented by a very romantic indoor reception space. So many things are included with this venue also like: Tables, chairs, set up, break down, table covers, chair covers, all the formal dinning wear, and food is catered by Blue Heron Cafe. All this is included in the final price you are given so there is no guessing when it's time to pay. Overall I would highly recommend Fox Hill Event Center when planning your big day. I'm glad I did!!! Good Luck to all the future brides out there!!

Sent on 12/19/2014

Jessica · Married on 06/27/2015

Julie and her staff at Fox Hill worked with us every step of the way! The catering through Blue Heron Cafe was delicious. Our guests are still raving about the venue and the food, I strongly recommend Fox Hill for any event!!

Sent on 07/22/2015

Ashley · Married on 06/20/2015

Fox hill is amazing. The food is wonderful. All the staff members were helpful and nice. Juile is so amazing to work with. We were so happy how everything turned out.

Sent on 06/23/2015

Lorie · Married on 09/19/2014

Our wedding was a small intimate family wedding, however, that did not mean any less attention to detail from Julie and her staff. Excellent facility and service, food was outstanding. Your courtyard is beautiful and the pictures show it. Thank you so much for making our day so memorable.

Sent on 09/30/2014

Kaitlan · Married on 08/30/2014

Me and my husband travel for work and we wanted a rustic wedding
    Originally we looked at barns but after you hire someone for catering ,chairs, lighting etc it was more expensive than you could imagine

When we went to fox hills I literally feel in love with the exposed ceiling and the awesome wedding site

The food was amazing! Like best wedding food you'll find

Sent on 09/03/2014

Jeffrey · Married on 08/16/2014

What a beautiful setting for a wedding! Julie did an exceptional job. She basically acted as a wedding planner, giving us guidance and suggestions. She allowed and helped us tailor our wedding/reception to my daughters desires. She and her assistant were very prompt answering our questions and helping us decorate. Talk about flexible, when it was raining just hours before the wedding, Julie was out in the rain helping put up protection for the bridal party, even buying umbrellas for them to use. Luckily, the rain quit and we did not need them (I almost believe Julie had something to do with this,too).

We had many positive comments about the food. Everyone I talked to said it was superb. One person even said it was the best wedding food he has ever had.

I am very pleased we chose Fox Hill for our daughters wedding and would highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/25/2014

Katherine · Married on 08/01/2014

Months in advance, the staff helped me go over everything and helped keep all of my plans up to date as time went on. The wedding went perfectly and the food was amazing! Could not have asked for a more perfect day and the wonderful staff and ownership helped make it that way!

Sent on 08/05/2014

Leslie · Married on 07/12/2014

Julie is a top-notch professional. She knows the wedding-business well, and with her connections with local vendors, she is able to ensure a seamless event. I visited Fox Hill once for a bridal show and was hooked. The venue is gorgeous! There are so many amazing photo opportunities, the grounds are filled with flowers, and backing up to the golf course doesn't hurt. It's simply an amazing place for an outdoor summer wedding. Catering is exclusive through Blue Heron - and it was delicious! Guests commented on how wonderful the food was... Julie packed up some leftovers for us...and it is the thoughtful small details and gestures like that which show how Julie goes above and beyond. A wedding is like putting on a serious show - and at the end of the night, you're exhausted and hungry, and a little snack of amazing leftovers is just what this bride and groom needed! Expect that Julie will anticipate needs like this and more. Just a stellar place for your wedding.

Sent on 07/16/2014

Sarah and Joshua · Married on 06/15/2014

The food provided by Blue Heron was beyond expectations! Our guests were very pleased with the quality, taste, and variety. The food options we had to choose from were plentiful and affordable.

The owner did everything in her power to make our day as perfect and as special as she could. She was very flexible, and very open to our ideas. The staff was very professional and helped our day go as smoothly as possible. Throughout the entire day, she had a designated staff member, along with herself, available and ready in case something went wrong. She was one of the best event coordinators we've ever had the pleasure of working with and we definitely recommend Fox Hill Event Center to anyone.

Sent on 06/17/2014