Fox & Florals Media Reviews

Fox & Florals Media 5
Fox & Florals Media 6
Fox & Florals Media 7

Dana · event on 05/18/2018

The best professional pictures we’ve ever had done. Very organized and professional!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Nate · Married on 01/20/2018

Fox & Florals service, quality, and end product is so good I was sick with the flue once and looking through a few of Fox & Florals most recent Instagram posts instantly cured me.

Mahalia · Married on 01/07/2018

Working with Joy was a joy! So sweet, tender, professional, and ready to capture your day in all the beauty and happiness that fills the atmosphere. Her photos and videos will replay not only the events but the feeling in your heart at that moment. The light, the love, the joy. She will catch the moments that you didn’t even know had passed and the ones you’ll want to live forever.

Jade · Married on 12/24/2017

She was the best! She was great at guiding us inti flattering positions. She came with her own creative ideas. She was also very timely, the weather was very unpleasant that day but she was able to capture some amazing photos in just a brief session. I would highly recommend her! Would definitely use her again !

Sent on 02/01/2018

skylar · event on 12/12/2017

I went to Fox & Flores to have photos taken for my music project and promotion. She's professional, patient, and more than willing to help those who find it slightly uncomfortable to have their photos taken. She's clever, creative, and innovative. The quality of her work is never disappointing. She's versatile, applying her skills in many different categories of photography. Most importantly, she's flexible, accommodating, and such a kind soul. I highly recommend her service to musicians/bands and just about anyone else.

Sent on 02/04/2018

Anna · event on 09/10/2017

Joy is such a sweet and talented photographer! She is great at what she does, and I could not have been happier with the results! Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Eileen · Married on 07/17/2017

It’s always a great experience working with Joy! She even makes our children look great in photos, even though they never stopped moving! She’s a magician!!

Ted · Married on 07/16/2017

Great experience and perfectly captured photographs.

Sent on 07/07/2018

Kirsti · Married on 01/29/2017

Joy is an amazing photographer and person! She is so sweet, creative and professional. Her photos come out immaculate and she really knows what she's doing. Highly recommended to everyone!

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 12/04/2016

LOVE Fox & Florals! They did an amazing job on our wedding video. Joy is so sweet and was so easy to work with. She even brought her husband on the day of to have a second video shooter which was perfect! (And at no extra charge to us!!) We loved them!!

Sent on 02/03/2018

Amy · Married on 10/22/2016

Joy was very professional. She took the time to sit down with us and really understand what was important to us on our special day. I would recommend Fox & Florals Media for all of your media needs.

Sent on 02/22/2018
    Fox & Florals Media 8
    Fox & Florals Media 9
    Fox & Florals Media 10

Ty · Married on 04/01/2016

WOW! We had Joy of Fox and Florals Media take our daughter's senior pictures and couldn't be more pleased. The finished product was beyond our expectations. The images were crisp, the colors vibrant and the price is very competitive. Joy is patient and takes the time to insure the highest quality. I recommended Joy to my sister for her baby announcement photos and they turned out amazing. I will use Fox and Florals Media again for all our important moments in life.

Sent on 02/01/2018
    Fox & Florals Media 11
    Fox & Florals Media 12
    Fox & Florals Media 13
    Fox & Florals Media 14
    Fox & Florals Media 15

Maire · Married on 10/16/2015

Joy has absolutely been the best photographer to work with! She’s so easy going, makes you feel so comfortable, and even got my husband to smile for pictures (which isn’t always easy).
    You won’t regret working with Joy one bit!

Sent on 02/21/2018

Mattias · Married on 01/22/2018

I've known Joy for a long time, so when my girlfriend and I decided to do an anniversary shoot I knew we had to go with Joy. She did an amazing job throughout the entire process. We discussed ideas beforehand, with possible tones and style, and she had the perfect location for us. She worked with us on poses and becoming comfortable, while keeping everything authentic and natural. Most importantly, she was very adaptable and very quick to capture those in between moments. A lot of these we never could have planned, and they made for the best photos. Exactly who we are. Nothing felt forced, and we're super happy with the way the photos turned out.

Sent on 02/03/2018