Fox Events Reviews

Fox Events 7
  • Alice

Alice V · Married on 11/03/2018

Mother of Groom

I had a wonderful experience with Fox Events as MOG , my daughter in law had us contact Lauren for any questions regarding seating , rehearsal dinner , anything at all. She and my son are busy professionals and this was a destination wedding with guests coming from over 20 states and Europe Lauren always put my mind at ease by explaining what was coming next and made everything so simple. She planned every detail
    It was exquisite! Even after the wedding she always had time for us and I don’t know what I would have done without her. I didn’t want to bother my son and his new bride so Lauren interfaced and helped us every step of the way
    I simply love her

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Kristin

Kristin Isham · Married on 11/03/2018

Perfection!

You know how you meet someone and think she is doing exactly what she is meant to in life? Well that is Lauren! She is not only detail oriented, professional and resourceful but also kind, funny, intuitive and able to truly execute a vision. I did not know exactly what I wanted for my wedding and I did not live locally - I probably shared less with Lauren than she would have liked regarding 'my vision' and yet, I got everything I ever wanted. She interpreted my taste and style, and respected my budget, and got God to deliver a sunny day. Truly, I missed talking to Lauren once my wedding was over.

Sent on 01/29/2019
    Fox Events 8
    Fox Events 9

Erin · Married on 05/12/2018

THREE WORDS: HIRE FOX EVENTS! Lauren Fox and her staff at Fox Events are incredible! I used Fox Events as my wedding planner for my wedding this May in Kiawah Island, SC - whether you need wedding planning help or any other event planning help - hire Fox Events! Working with Fox was honestly one of, if not the, best decision I made in my entire planning process. I interviewed over 10 wedding planners and did a thorough comparison and Fox Events came out on top. I should note, as well, that although I consider myself a nice Southerner :), I've lived in NYC for 11 years and my standards for these kinds of things are quite high and Lauren and her team far exceeded all of my expectations!

PLANNING PROCESS: From the initial interview process, to the 9 months of working together, to the wedding weekend, Lauren and her team were amazing. They are very organized (online forms, Google sheets, etc.), they respond quickly, they care about every detail, they use the best vendors, they work hard to get you the best deals to stay in your budget, they worry about everything you worry about and more, and they think of things you would never think of. I could go on and on but want to get to the best part - the wedding weekend.

WEDDING WEEKEND: Lauren and her team were so prepared and organized during one of the most stressful weekends one can have, the wedding weekend. Every detail was taken care of without me ever even knowing about it. And Lauren's TASTE & DESIGN re: our reception literally blew our minds. I've included a few photos here but these don't even do it justice - I'll post more when I get the professional photos. Please please look at their site, Instagram, etc. to see their beautiful work. I cannot imagine my wedding being any more gorgeous. I do not know what I would've done without Lauren and Fox Events.

CONCLUSION: HIRE FOX EVENTS for your event! It will be the best decision you make!

Sent on 05/25/2018
    Fox Events 10
    Fox Events 11
    Fox Events 12
    Fox Events 13
    Fox Events 14

Hannah · Married on 03/17/2018

Hiring Fox Events to plan our wedding for March 17th, 2018 at the Oldfield Club was the BEST DECISION we made besides getting married! We worked with Lindsay for the entire process (wedding planning and rehearsal dinner planning) and she was seriously a God-send. She listened to all of my crazy fears, suggested amazing ideas I never would have thought of, hooked us up with some fantastic vendors, handled everything we needed with such grace, and brought our vision to life better than we could have imagined. Lauren was also there the day of and she was the best, so sweet, so helpful, had everything under control and made me feel so much more at ease. I got so many compliments from people who attended the wedding about how amazing the Fox Events team was. My husband's family was hesitant to let go of the control to Lindsay for the rehearsal dinner planning but when it was over, they told me how unbelievably helpful she was and how worth it working with Fox Events was - truly priceless! The day of the wedding, we had torrential rain for a solid 3 hours before the outdoor ceremony. I was completely freaked out and could not focus on anything else but how worried I was about the weather. Lindsay made me feel so much better, checking in every hour to show me the radar and assuring me her and Lauren had a back up plan. Luckily the rain subsided and we had the best wedding ever. Fox Events took the stress out of wedding planning and made it so much fun. My husband and I got to spend a lot of time with Lindsay and by the end of the entire process, I feel lucky to call her a friend!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Alexa · Married on 03/08/2018

Lauren and her team are the BEST! I worked closely with Lindsay, who was absolutely amazing. She is always quick to respond, professional, creative and detail oriented. They came up with many decor ideas that I would have never thought of to match our vision and I was completely blown away by every aspect of our wedding and how beautifully it all came together. It’s not easy planning a destination wedding, but they made every step of the way easy and seamless - we always felt like we were in good hands. On top of that, they are so sweet and easy to get along with! It’s been almost a month since our wedding and we’re still getting texts about how it was the best wedding ever, all thanks to Lindsay & Lauren! I’m still so thankful we chose them and highly recommend them to anyone looking for help in planning a wedding or any event! :)

Sent on 03/26/2018

Ann · Married on 11/04/2017

It might be a bit over the top o say that Lauren saved my LIFE...but in the context of Wedding Land, she absolutely did. Honestly, Lauren and her team are the BEST in the business. She and her amazing team at Fox handled everything from start to finish beautifully and managed to keep it professional and fun the entire time! She has a ton of relationships and was able to leverage them all to ultimately benefit our wedding. Trusting your wedding to a person for a full year is no small commitment, but I can say without a doubt that hiring Lauren was the absolute best decision we made. She’s truly amazing and we’re so grateful for everything that she did for us.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Addie · Married on 09/16/2017

Lauren and her team were nothing short of wonderful! From the very beginning, we knew that Fox Events was for us. Whether it was their original and creative ideas, quick response time, or the overall gracious and genuine dispositions of the Fox Events staff, our experience with Fox Events was nothing short of spectacular. Even while in labor with her beautiful baby boy, Lauren was texting/emailing us regularly to check in. Not to mention, they executed our wedding vision perfectly! Anyone lucky enough to work with Fox Events will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/22/2017

Cathy · Married on 09/02/2017

The BEST decision we made was hiring Lauren & Fox Events as our wedding planners. From the very first phone call we knew we were in good hands. We were wedding planning long distance (she made that easy too!) so she provided resources to us like vendor lists, but made sure that each vendor we chose was our choice. She was open & receptive & did not try to sway us in any direction. Lauren & her team did so much, much more than we could have imagined and worked so hard. She was always available to us & made us feel like we were the only event that they were planning. They took our ideas & brought them to life. Lauren is also the nicest person. She is very personable and easy to get along with. There were some crazy things that happened the week of the wedding, including a natural disaster in my hometown of Houston (where my family lives) and she was very reassuring, helpful, and handled it all like the true professional that she is. Our wedding was so magical & Fox Events was a big part of that!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Jennifer · Married on 05/27/2017

How do I even begin?! Lauren is seriously a lifesaver. As a bride with no real thoughts beforehand (definitely not the type of girl who had it all planned out before engaged), Lauren was able to pull together our perfect wedding. I had NO idea what I really wanted, other than a few opinions here and there - and she made it all possible totally beyond what I could have even imagined. She had everything down to a science to make sure every detail was perfect. Most importantly, Lauren made me feel totally at ease during the stressful planning process and I happily call her my friend. You simply MUST hire Lauren as your planner - she is WONDERFUL!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Keith · Married on 04/21/2017

Trust the team at Fox Events to help make your wedding plans perfect. Lindsay and Lauren care as much about every detail of your event as they would if it were their own wedding day. They allowed us to "stay in the moment" and enjoy our wedding weekend while they dealt with our execution of a perfectly planned event. Our guests commented several times about how wonderful the planning was and the service provided by Lauren, Lindsay and the entire Fox Event team.

My wife went through withdrawal afterwards because she'd gotten so use to reaching out and talking with the Fox Event team - we may have to plan another event with them just so Dawn can have an excuse to stay in touch!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Donny · Married on 08/27/2016

When we started planning our wedding, one of the first questions we had to ask ourselves was if we thought it was worth it to hire a wedding planner. Looking back on that day, we can honestly say that our wedding would not have anywhere close to as amazing as it was had we not worked with Lauren, Lindsay and the Fox Events team. Lauren and Lindsay took our vision and created an evening that was far and away better than we could have ever imagined. These two will make you feel at ease when you get stressed out, offer expert advice at all times and, really, just make the whole wedding planning process seem like a piece of cake. On our wedding day, they handled every single detail. We just got to show up and enjoy our special day. I can honestly say that they take their job very seriously and will do whatever it takes to give their clients the wedding of their dreams...they certainly did for us. Their attention to the small details, extensive expertise in event planning, and talent when it comes to decorating and creating GORGEOUS flower arrangements is really second to none. There were several items we just weren’t sure we could even afford, but, Lauren and Lindsay, somehow, managed to fit them into our budget. We, honestly, just feel both honored and lucky to have been able to work with two people who are so extraordinary at what they do. When something as important as your wedding day is on the line, Lauren, Lindsay and team are who you want in your corner. And if you're concerned about the money, take it from me...when you experience how fantastic they truly are at what they do, you'll be left wondering why they didn't charge you more!!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Alyson · Married on 06/25/2016

Lauren and the team at Fox Events were fantastic from start to finish. Not once did she complain about all of my stupid questions or my constant second guessing of my decisions and she was wonderful about accommodating the fact that I was an "out of town bride". The wedding itself was amazing and I was so impressed with the way she executed our vision. The team was incredibly professional throughout and very attentive to our needs. Lauren and her team also provided the flowers for our wedding and were prepared with fresh flowers to replace any in our bouquets or arrangements that had wilted in the humid Charleston heat. I can't thank them enough!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Kristen · Married on 06/10/2016

Thanks to Lauren and her team, our wedding and the entire planning process was flawless! I wanted to partially plan our wedding myself, therefore Fox Events' "Wedding Design & Coordination" package was the perfect fit. Fox Events handled all the aesthetic components (lighting, tent, furniture rental, decor, florals), and I contracted the other vendors myself. Lauren is aesthetically talented and her team set up a jaw-dropping event. I loved working with Lauren because she was always extremely upbeat, openminded, and honest. She professionally spoke up if I had an idea that wasn't logistically sound, and I think it is a tough yet important thing for a planner to do. She had a very strong work ethic and always responded promptly and thoroughly via email or phone. Her flexibility allowed me to make last minute changes seamlessly (like contracting a second rental company). She has great relationships with and thorough knowledge about many first-rate local vendors, which made planning a pinch. Overall, she was very respectful of working within our budget to create the wedding of our dreams. I would highly recommend Fox Events to any bride!

Sent on 07/28/2016

Melissa · Married on 06/03/2016

Lauren Fox is a DREAM wedding planner! She has a beautiful eye for decor and design. Every last detail of our wedding was perfect! Her team on the day of the wedding was so professional and on top of the smallest detail. She helped me plan our wedding while I lived states away. Worth every penny!

Sent on 06/22/2016

Megan · Married on 05/07/2016

My husband says hiring Lauren Fox and Fox Events was the best thing we did during our wedding. I would've thought he would say it was his choice of bride but I'm bias ;) Fox planned every last detail, and it was so easy for me! I wasn't stressed at all with the random questions that popped up from some of the vendors since I could send any questions to Fox. The decor and flowers they designed were absolutely stunning! I had showed her 1 photo of what I liked and they took it from there. The Fox crew was on point throughout the planning, the rehearsal, the day of the wedding right through to the end of the reception. They went over the top for us and we couldn't be happier with our choice! PS: I feel like I just wrote a cheesy tv sales pitch but it is all true so hopefully people find it helpful. :)

Sent on 06/11/2016
  • Q

quinn · Married on 04/23/2016

My husband and I loved working with Lauren Fox and Fox Events! Their guidance and professionalism throughout the wedding planning process and on the day of the wedding was priceless and they made our wedding day the best day ever!!! We highly recommend using Fox Events!!!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Kariann & Wes · Married on 03/19/2016

Lauren Fox and the entire Fox Events team are amazing! We cannot say enough great things about Fox Events!

We just got married in Charleston, SC this past weekend. The entire wedding weekend was incredible, and we have Lauren Fox and Fox Events to thank for that. Lauren and the team handled the Rehearsal Dinner and Welcome Party on Friday night and, of course, the wedding day details and reception on Saturday. At all of the events, everything was perfect -- food, decor, logistics, vendor payments, etc.

Based on a year of planning with Fox Events, we think the team excels in:

1) Decor & Design: Lauren quickly and easily picked up on our style and then seamlessly built the design/decor around what we liked. She added unique touches and constantly pushed the design to make it look incredible. Lauren went above and beyond to track down cherry blossoms, and she even updated the flatware on the day-of because she knew that another style would look even better. Fox Events is so strong in design, and everything that Lauren touched looked beautiful.

2) Communication: There is so much communication in wedding planning, and Lauren did a wonderful job of keeping us updated and in the loop with everything that was happening. Her style is prompt and professional without being overwhelming, which is exactly what we needed. She was always available to answers calls, texts, and emails.

3) Personality: Being a wedding planner requires a certain personality, and Lauren Fox definitely has that. She is creative, professional, and personable. Lauren helped us navigate everything from charger choices to family dynamics, and she did it all flawlessly. She never stressed, and she kept everyone else around her calm.

Overall, five stars for Fox Events! We cannot say enough great things about the Lauren and the team!

Wes & Kariann

Sent on 03/24/2016

Barbara · Married on 03/19/2016

It was such a pleasure to work with Lauren! My daughter's wedding was a destination for us, making it a necessity to have a wedding planner. Fox Events was there every step of the way to assist us in finding the perfect vendors. Lauren was always available to answer the questions we had and solve any problems that arose. She not only did the coordinating the day of the event, but she did all the beautiful flower arrangements and tablescapes.
    We also used Fox Events to plan and coordinate the rehearsal dinner and cocktail party. Lauren was wonderful. Every detail was carefully attended to. Because she is so capable, calm and cheerful, our stress level for both events was zero. We were able to enjoy both events.
    Many of our guests commented after the wedding that it was the best wedding they had ever attended!

Sent on 03/28/2016

Kariann Wesley · Married on 03/19/2016

Lauren Fox and Fox Events were such a pleasure to work with every step of the way! I truly believe she is the reason our wedding was so perfect. She seamlessly executed our vision for the weekend and went above and beyond making sure that everything ran smoothly. She wears many hats effortlessly and with poise. My husband, parents and I couldn't have dreamed of a better person to work with!!

Sent on 04/01/2016

Allison · Married on 03/18/2016

I cannot say enough great things about Lauren and her team. Everyone kept asking me why I wasn't nervous leading up to and the day of the wedding. I didn't have to be! I knew Lauren and her team were handling every detail. There isn't anything I would have changed. And even better Lauren is very down to earth and doesn't push you above your budget or comfort level when planning. She is the best!!

Sent on 11/19/2015

lauren produced the wedding of our dreams! she was able to pull it together with my wide ranged ideas and worked extremely well my parents! no demand was too small she accommodated all needs from last minute rehearsal dinner microphone to keeping up with my maid of honor ( our dog)! she was available when we needed her wether by phone or face to face. she was quick to respond to my emails and texts through out the planning process!! I couldn't have wished for a better planner- she thought of things I never would have... I recommend her to everyone and so do my parents!!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Lauren is the best at what she does and also a pleasure to work with. She created an incredible event and exceeded our expectations by a long shot. Would highly highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 10/15/2015

As soon as we met Lauren we knew we wanted her to be our wedding planner! She was so easy to talk to and fun but also professional. She turned something that so many people say is a nightmare into a truly fun and enjoyable experience...We can honestly say we were barely stressed about our wedding weekend except maybe the last month or so before, but that's probably a given no matter what! Lauren thought of every detail that we might need, and took care of everything - which was super important for us as Charleston was a destination wedding for us. In addition to our actual wedding, Lauren planned an amazing welcome BBQ for all of our guests, by transforming an essentially empty pavilion next to a marina into a fun, beautiful space!!! The day of the wedding it poured all morning, and Lauren and my husband made the call to move our ceremony inside. When it stopped raining only 2 hours before the ceremony she changed the plan again to give us the outdoor ceremony we had been hoping for the whole time!! Words really cannot express how we felt when we walked into the tent Lauren had designed for the first time - it was absolutely beautiful!!! From flowers (which Fox Events arranged) to custom bars that Lauren designed, swings surrounding the dance floor, and amazing chandeliers, it was the most perfect wedding we could have ever asked for. I could go on and on but Lauren is simply the best. I would honestly love to plan our wedding all over again because Lauren was such a great person to work with!! We can't thank you guys enough!

Sent on 01/25/2016

Anna · Married on 10/04/2015

Lauren is an amazing person and event coordinator. My entire wedding was going to be canceled day-of due to horrible weather and most of our city being completely shut down. I live in Charleston, SC and my wedding weekend was accompanied by "The 1,000-year Flood." My venue did not open because it was flooded and without power, and the staff members were trapped in their neighborhoods by fallen trees, flooded roads, and collapsed roads. Lauren spent the whole morning calling venues and contacts, pleading for anyone to host our wedding. She continually called to check on me and update me on new information, schedules, and plans. She contacted all of my other vendors, and even my dad, to keep them informed as well. She finally found a venue that agreed to host our wedding, but we had a very strict, small window of time because bridges would be blocked and water would rush into the city. As soon as the new venue agreed, Lauren contacted me and my vendors to let us know where to be, when to be there, and the other details of the agreement. Lauren and her team raced to the venue to prepare and set up. When my bridesmaids and I arrived, Lauren met us in the lobby and assured me that my day would be beautiful and go off without a hitch. She kept her word. Although it was abbreviated, it was lovely. Lauren and her team were never out of reach, and Lauren sweetly coached my husband and I through the reception and made sure we got to sit down and have a few bites of food despite everything happening so fast. I truly credit the whole day to Lauren. I don't feel like anyone else would have put so much effort into finding another venue on such short notice. She is a beautiful, professional, kind, fierce angel with profound work ethic and a huge heart. Before running my wedding day like a boss, Lauren contracted vendors, scheduled meetings and tastings, answered questions, and kept every aspect of our planning process easy and on schedule. Fox Events. Do it.

Sent on 10/25/2015

Ashley · Married on 09/26/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Lauren and the Fox Events Team. Leading up to our big day, Lauren was always on top of everything. I would call/email her freaking out about something and she would let me know that it was already taken care of. Now that's my kind of Wedding Planner! It was so nice to have such an enjoyable planning process rather than spending all of our time worrying about what needed to be done. Lauren is definitely someone that you can trust to get the job done.

I loved how Lauren understood my style and the exact look I was going for. Every single part of the wedding was what we had envisioned. While I was getting ready that day, I was tempted to go over and look at the venue to see how it was coming along, but I didn't because I trusted Lauren. I knew anything she put together would be perfect. Finally walking into the venue, I was amazed. It was everything we had imagined and more. I truly cannot express how pleased I was and still am.

On the day of, Lauren and the entire Fox Events Staff were beyond helpful and proactive. They were always looking for something that needed to be done and had a solution for any and everything that came up! I was able to have a stress-free wedding because of this entire team.

The only disappointing moment that I had was right now because there are only 5 stars! Lauren and the Fox Events Team deserve WAY more than 5 stars! Thank you for giving me the wedding of my dreams!

Sent on 11/04/2015