Fox Creek Designs Reviews

87 | Saint Joseph, MO

87 Reviews for Fox Creek Designs

Sayre · Married on 03/30/2019

Decorator for wedding

Fox creek designs by spectacular settings was amazing to work with. The decor was beyond beautiful and made our day so beautiful! They did all the set up and take down and took the stress out of planning

Sent on 04/24/2019

Colten · Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful company!

Before our wedding the venue decided to renovate the space, made it beautiful and also required less items to decorate. We were able to rent some items from Spectacular Settings, pick them up, use them and then return them after the wedding was over! It fit well into our budget and it was very convenient! Great work!

Sent on 12/28/2018

morgan · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing! everything was under control and I didn’t have to worry about a thing on our big day!

Absolutely amazing! She took all of my dreams and made them a reality. She had awesome ideas that contributed to my own. Very sweet and caring. I would highly recommend using Spectacular Settings for any decorating events you have coming up! She made a very stressful day stress-free!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Kelsi Meyer · Married on 06/09/2018

Baby shower

Every detail was so perfect. I thought It May be challenging since it was a gender neutral theme but it was adorable with mint green colors. My expectations were greatly exceeded and it was a perfect celebration. :)

Sent on 12/29/2018

Brooke · Married on 06/09/2018

Great Experience

Really easy to work with and made our wedding reception look amazing!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Melissa · Married on 05/19/2018

Beautiful!

Katie was great to work with! The reception was beautifully decorated! I would use this service again!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Ashley A · Married on 03/10/2018

Creative, Professional, Reliable- Would very much recommend

Spectacular Settings puts together creative and well designed décor to make your event exactly what you wanted. I would highly recommend Katie and Spectacular Settings for your wedding or any other event.

Sent on 12/28/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/21/2017

Katie is the absolute best! She made our reception absolutely GORGEOUS! For anyone who wants a beautiful space at an affordable price, Katie is the best pick out there!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Jackie · Married on 10/07/2017

Katie was absolutely amazing to work with. She does such a great job of listening to what a bride wants and transforming that venue into the exact picture. She was the vendor that went over and above!! I strongly recommend choosing Spectacular Settings for all your decorating needs you will not be disappointed!! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Alyssa · Married on 09/23/2017

I highly recommend Spectacular Settings for your upcoming event. The decor and backdrops were fabulous!

Sent on 11/23/2017

kristen · Married on 09/16/2017

Love love lovedddd working with Katie! I hired her as our day of coordinator, unsure of what exactly that entailed. Basically, she took care of every tiny detail on the day of so that I would be totally stress free. I met with here a couple nights before the wedding and gave her the rundown of what I wanted, and when I left I felt a huge weight lifted off my shoulders because I knew she would take care of everything, and she totally did! Do yourself a favor and hire Katie for your wedding... she will make sure everything is an absolute dream come true! :)

Sent on 11/17/2017

Meghan · Married on 07/22/2017

Spectacular Settings was by far the best choice I made for my wedding. I met with Katie gave her my vision of my wedding and she created the wedding of my dreams!

Sent on 11/23/2017

Deidre · Married on 06/24/2017

Thanks for making our special day magical!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Bobbi · Married on 05/13/2017

I cannot express enough how pleased we were. Very professional, hard working group and absolutely stunning. Thanks to Spectacular Settings and their staff!!!!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Sondra · Married on 05/06/2017

We couldn't have been more pleased!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Heather · Married on 12/03/2016

Katie is super easy to work with. If you are looking for beautiful results and less stress for yourself, than Katie is the way to go!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Nancy · Married on 10/22/2016

Katie Brown at Spectacular Settings is a joy to work with! She's creative and inventive and does a great job enhancing your venue! We met some weeks before the wedding at Californos and told her our vision and she shared hers which perfectly complimented ours! The day of the wedding she arrived at our venue hours in advance of the event and when we arrived she had transformed it into a wonderland!! Thank you so much Katie for your help to make this a perfect day! I'd recommend you to everyone!

Sarah · Married on 10/22/2016

Katie was great in helping us fulfill our last minute need for table runners! I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 11/04/2016

Lauren · Married on 10/15/2016

Katie was so great to work with! I had a vision in my head of what I wanted our wedding reception to look like, and Katie exceeded my expectations! The day before the wedding I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off, worried about what all we needed to do for the reception. When we got there, Katie and her crew were already working hard. She said to drop off whatever we needed, and she'd handle the rest. Saved me from a bridezilla meltdown. Everything looked gorgeous and Katie is very talented! If I ever need decor again, I'm coming to her!!

Sent on 01/19/2017

dena · Married on 10/06/2016

Love Spectacular Settings! They are reasonable and creative. Always makes our corporate event look it's best!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Mackenzie · Married on 06/25/2016

Katie was great to work with through the whole process!! Her and everyone who helped set up made the reception look amazing! Such a good choice having Spectacular Settings decorate my wedding/reception!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Katie was amazing to work with and made our reception absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Kelsi · Married on 05/07/2016

Simply amazing. Everything was so stress free. Katie is able to take your ideas and create your perfect wedding or event. I would definitely recommend her to anyone. She has helped me with everything from a wedding to a shower.

Sent on 11/01/2016

Kayla · Married on 10/17/2015

Katie and her team are incredible. She really went above and beyond to be sure that I had zero worries on my big day. We had a couple of planning mishaps and she always came through for us. I cannot recommend her enough! Thank you so much Katie! It was an absolutely joy working with you and everything turned out beautifully.

christian and Jana · Married on 10/17/2015

Katie was amazing! The wedding was beautiful thanks to all her skills and help! We would definitely use her for any other events!!!! Thanks katie!

Sent on 12/15/2015