Fox Banquet & Events Reviews

Fox Banquet & Events 1
Fox Banquet & Events 2

Amy T · Married on 02/09/2019

Great experience

Amazing venue and service! Not once did I have to stress about something not being taken care of. Made my wedding planning a breeze.

• Brianna

Brianna · Married on 01/19/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Wedding planning is stressful. Especially when you have to move to a new state right in the middle of it! From the first day I met Richard and Michelle, they were awesome. They were available for me whenever I needed them. Just to drop in and ask about a table cover, they would accommodate. Getting in to see the venue was easy, the detail meeting was so smooth and the actual wedding day could not have ran any smoother. Richard is absolutely amazing to work with and made my wedding day so so easy. He and Michele were always just a text message away if I had any questions. I had to make random trips back to California from Arizona and they were willing to work with me on the days I would be in town. Overall, I am so happy I chose the Fox Events Center to have my wedding. The staff is incredible and the venue is absolutely stunning. I will recommend them to everyone I know!

Fox Banquet & Events 3
    Fox Banquet & Events 4

Jeremiah · Married on 11/18/2018

A Truly Wonderful Wedding Experience!

Wedding planning is frustrating, but thankfully the Fox Events Center made everything much easier for us. Their all-inclusive package was truly all-inclusive, including food, service, DJ, decor, and total use of facilities. Their helpful and knowledgeable staff, led by Richard and Michelle, were upfront about all additional costs, like alcohol and hors d’ouerves. They even opened their doors for us for a pre-wedding photo shoot. On the day of the wedding, the total staff worked hard, were friendly and accommodating, and made the day feel personal. The venue itself is stunning, but on our wedding day it felt like we were seeing it for the first time. The attention to detail, from centerpieces to the use of the marquee, really made the event pop for us and our guests. Not only did we feel valued by the Fox staff, we felt as though our wedding experience mattered as much to them as it did to us. Our experience here was absolutely memorable!

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2018

An amazingly beautiful venue. We had the wedding of our dreams. Very thankful for the people who work there for making it all come together!

summer · Married on 08/20/2016

Beautiful wedding on a budget

Richard was great! He and his team were on top of everything! I loved that the venue offered everything in one stop, it really saved us money!

Great location, guests loved it! Very beautiful and different style of wedding. Satisfied customer, the people were great.

4.2

All my guests continue to compliment me on the venue we chose for our wedding, The Fox Event Center. It's such a unique setting and was very memorable. The food was also delicious and there was an abundance of it! The help the day of the wedding and those working the reception were very attentive of my guests and helped pack up my items before we left for the night. Eddie and Suzanne were so friendly and made me feel like my wedding was important to them and not just another event they were hosting.