Fowler's Mill Golf Course Reviews

43 | Chesterland, OH

43 Reviews for Fowler's Mill Golf Course

43 Fowler's Mill Golf Course Reviews

Courtney · Married on 10/06/2018

We couldn't be happier with our choice to have our wedding at Fowler's Mill Golf Course. Jen, the event coordinator, is an absolute DREAM to work with. From the moment we booked the date, Jen made sure every detail was covered! She's wonderful at responding to text/emails immediately, completely flexible for meeting to discuss itinerary developments, and so accommodating to all of our wishes. She has great ideas and connections to local vendors. She set us up with a wonderful variety of options to choose from at a private tasting. We were able to sit down with the chef and sample so many options for our buffet. Fowler's Mill ensured that every guest's dietary restrictions were met and worked with our outside vendors to coordinate set up and deliveries. They have a great variety of alcohol offered with absolutely reasonable package pricing. Everyone is still raving about the food. I've had guests ask me if they are open to the public for dinner! We couldn't have possibly found a better venue to fit our budget, yet outshine our expectations. I'd love to be a guest at any event hosted at Fowler's Mill Golf Course in the future!

Jen · Married on 09/29/2018

We had our wedding there on 9/29 and it was absolutely perfect. I fell in love with Fowler’s mill the first time I visited the venue. Jen was absolutely amazing and the best coordinator a bride could ask for. The food and scenery were spectacular. We had a smaller wedding of about 100 people and it was perfect. We married on the patio due to the amount of rain the week prior and it still was beautiful. I would recommend this venue to anyone in the area. Thank you Jen and the staff at Fowler’s mill for making our day perfect.

Jeanette · Married on 07/28/2018

We couldn’t have picked a better place for our wedding!! Jen was GREAT to work with! When we got to our receiption everything looked perfect. I would definitely recommend this venue to everyone !

Fowler's Mill Golf Course 1
    Fowler's Mill Golf Course 2
    Fowler's Mill Golf Course 3
    Fowler's Mill Golf Course 4

Carolyn · Married on 06/30/2018

This was the best place my husband and I could have chosen for our ceremony and reception. Jennifer was so great to work with. Everyone that worked there made the day wonderful and I didn't have to worry about a thing. They set the place up perfectly. Everyone told me how wonderful the food and staff was. It was perfect from start to finish!

Stephanie · Married on 06/23/2018

I had my wedding on June 23rd. The staff there made my day absolutely perfect. The weather was back and forth and they set up my outside ceremony last minute because it was what we really wanted. Jen was easily available as we emailed constantly for about 14 months. The food and service there the night of the wedding was amazing. Everything went perfectly and for that I thank you!! If you want the wedding of your dreams I would defiantly consider having your wedding at Fowlers MIll Golf Course. Beautiful Beautiful Venue and the pictures I have seen so far are just gorgeous.

Beth · Married on 05/19/2018

It was a wonderful place to have a wedding reception. Jenn was so helpful.

Tabitha · Married on 05/19/2018

Its was wonderful from staff to food to service.awesome place.

Amanda · Married on 10/21/2017

Jen is very helpful and organized! The venue is very flexible to your needs/vision of how you want your wedding to go. The food was great too! Everything was better than expected! I would recommend Fowler's Mill to anyone!

Sydney · Married on 10/07/2017

Couldn’t have asked for an easier group of people to work with then the group at Fowler’s Mill. Jennifer was amazing and made sure everything was perfect for us. The food was amazing as well can’t go wrong with anything on the menu. Everything was perfect.

Fowler's Mill Golf Course 5

Jessica · Married on 09/23/2017

Jennifer and her whole staff were absolutely amazing! We could not have been more impressed with everything from the room set up to the food (which let me tell you was AMAZING!) to the fact that Fowlers let us and our bridal party borrow golf carts to take pictures on their breath taking course! We have been hearing nothing but compliments for our whole reception and we will definitely be using this venue for our next big celebration!

Fowler's Mill Golf Course 6
    Fowler's Mill Golf Course 7
    Fowler's Mill Golf Course 8

Lindsay · Married on 06/24/2017

My wedding was just recently held at Fowler's Mill Golf Course at the end of June! We had an amazing experience! Jennifer the wedding coordinator always made sure to make our day special, and would respond quickly to any questions that myself, my husband, or mom had. Her and the chef worked so hard to get us a special request beer in. We had our ceremony on the back patio because the grass was wet from rain, and all of our guests could not believe the view from the patio. The food was phenomenal, and all of our guests were raving about the food quality and large portions (we did buffet). We keep getting compliments on how nice the venue was! Everything about our day was perfect, and whenever there was something missing or not going as planned Jennifer would handle it! For example our linens were not all floor length, and she was able to contact the company the day before the wedding and had linens upgraded at no charge and ready for the next day. She also helped put flowers on my cake when we noticed they were not on there! She and the rest of the Fowler's Mill staff are absolutely amazing. I have so many positive things to say, I would definitely recommend them for any event!

Ann · Married on 05/27/2017

The staff at Fowler's Mill Golf Course, especially Jennifer and Chef Mike, were very accommodating. They allowed us to come in and decorate the room exactly the way my daughter had envisioned it, which made for a very happy bride. The room was absolutely beautiful when we were finished, it could not have been any better. Chef Mike was very attentive to our dietary needs and the food was extremely good. My daughter wanted food stations as opposed to a long buffet and he went above and beyond with our requests. Due to the weather, we had to move the ceremony onto to the back patio, but it worked out perfectly....it could not have been any better! I actually think that the change in the ceremony site was more advantageous especially for our guests and the string trio. I would highly recommend Fowler's Mill Golf Course for your wedding or for any gathering!

Joyce · Married on 02/26/2017

We used the banquet room for an end of season ice hockey banquet. The room was set up beautifully. The food was excellent . Thank you chef!!! The sales manager , Jennifer was so great to work with and very accommodating with picking out the date and menu. And she was very generous in allowing me to come in early and decorate the room. She and her entire staff were so friendly and accommodating to our needs. They helped make the event a huge success. It was a great event and a great value for what we spent on the event. Kudos to Jennifer and her staff at Fowler's Mill Golf Course. I highly recommend using this facility for your future banquet needs. Thank you for a job well done.

Emily · Married on 10/22/2016

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Erin and our experience at Fowler's Mill!

After getting engaged, I stumbled upon Fowler's Mill's website and knew that this would be a perfect venue. My fiance and I met with Erin, and after seeing how invested and enthusiastic she is about weddings, we were sold! Erin was nothing but accommodating and professional in our countless emails leading up to the big day, and was always able to squeeze me in for a meeting (as I live out of state).

The reception itself went off without a hitch. Erin and her staff were professional and discrete, and I could see that Erin wanted to make sure that every single guest was happy and enjoying him/herself. The food was absolutely fantastic - we received countless compliments from guests, and I'm still dreaming about the butternut squash ravioli.

We are so happy that we chose Fowler's Mill for our wedding reception! Thank you, Erin and team!

Peggy · Married on 09/04/2016

We had our daughters bridal shower here today, We can't thank Erin Frank, the manager enough for all of her help and advice . Erin is so pleasant and knowledgable and is easy to work with . She has great ideas and I could call or email her anytime and she immediately responded. She was patient and took her time and I never felt like she was rushing through anything with me. They have great servers, awesome food and beautiful event room. I would definitely use this vendor again.
    Mother of the bride.
    Peggy.

Samantha · Married on 09/02/2016

I'm so glad I chose Fowlers Mill for our ceremony and reception!! I was blown away by how responsive and helpful Jennifer was. We planned our wedding from across the country, as we live in Arizona, and Jen just made everything so easy and was so accommodating. Our day was PERFECT and exactly what we imagined it would be. Thank you Jennifer and Fowlers Mill!!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Fowler's Mill Golf Course's reply:

Hi Samantha, Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate your kind words and support of Fowler's Mill. I am so glad your wedding was everything you've dreamed of and more! Please stay in touch and hope you are feeling better! Regards, Jen

Kimberly · Married on 05/20/2016

Jennifer made our day the most relaxing, fun, beautiful day ever. It was so easy to work with her and she was so flexible. She answered every question we had and in timely manner. I will always be referring Fowler’s Mill because of the staff, food, drinks and venue setting. She was there for us every step of the way! It was literally the best day of our lives because of this team and venue!
    Thanks you so much Jen!

Sarah · Married on 11/28/2015

My wedding reception was wonderful! Erin and the rest of the staff were fantastic! There was not a thing I had to worry about with details about this venue for the big day. I knew everything would be taken care of with the Chef and wedding coordinator. I received MANY compliments about the food, and the friendliness of the staff. We had the best night ever. I highly recommend this venue to anybody looking for a flexible and affordable wedding reception venue!

It was such a pleasure to work with Erin in the preparation of this wedding. She was well organized and helped us to focus our attention and planning as the event was coming closer. On the evening of the event the staff did an excellent job as well, handling the details so that I, the mother of the bride, could completely enjoy the evening and our guests! The food was delicious and the venue was beautiful. One of the decorations that seemed to make a huge difference was the up-lighting provided by the D.J. I was also very pleased to see the way Erin had placed our many votive candles around the room, making the evening seem even more magical. Initially, I was concerned about the fact that we had so many people coming to the event that we needed to put the dance floor in the grill room. As it turned out, I believe that having the dance floor and music in there made it a much better party! I think more people danced since there was no reason to feel self conscious that the people at the dining room tables were watching them. The dance floor was full all evening, with the guests not wanting to leave when the music stopped. Having the dance floor in the grill room also had the added benefit of allowing those who did not feel like dancing the opportunity to stay in the dining room and talk without having to shout over the music for dancing.
    We had a beautiful and fun wedding reception with excellent service and food at Fowler's Mill Golf Course! I recommend them to everyone!

Linda · Married on 10/10/2015

As the mother of the groom, I was more than thrilled with the services and quality of Fowlers Mill as a location for my son and daughter-in-laws outdoor wedding, cocktail hour and reception. Every detail was perfect. Erin was extremely professional and always responded to questions, no matter how trivial the questions may have been; she NEVER made us feel less important or that we were bothering her. She responded to all emails and phone calls promptly and was always polite and a pleasure to work with.

The room set up was perfect and Erin's expertise in allowing for a functional flow of guests was certainly appreciated. She worked with us to help the bride and groom's vision of their special day become a reality and it certainly was PERFECT in every way imaginable. From planning to set up to helping to accommodate last minute requests, Erin and the other employees made this planning a breeze.

The food was delicious and prepared exactly as the couple requested. We received many, many compliments from guests, and even after 3 months continue to hear positive feedback, regarding the location, facility, food, decorations and quality of the service staff.

I have recommended Fowlers Mill to many friends and family verbally and through social media as I believe this is a hidden gem in Geauga County. I will certainly use Fowlers Mill for future events as needed.

My only recommendation . . . the bathrooms, although clean, could use a bit of updating.

Chrissy · Married on 08/15/2015

Awesome venue for a great price!!! Everything was perfect!

Ally · Married on 05/23/2015

My husband and I had both our wedding ceremony and reception at Fowler's Mill and we can't describe how perfectly everything turned out. Erin and Kaitlyn are absolutely amazing! On our wedding day, it seemed like they were always one step ahead of me and took care of so many things that I didn't even ask them to do. The outdoor ceremony site was beautiful and the food was absolutely delicious! Our guests gave us endless compliments and we would recommend anyone to check it out for a wedding or any other special event.

My Husband and I had to change our reception venue three months before our wedding. Although it was very stressful, it was a blessing in disguise. Erin was so easy to work with and so helpful. She saved us in so many ways. The golf course is beautifully manicured so I highly recommend taking pictures there. The food was amazing and space was beautiful and everything turned out better than we could have imagined. Everyone we talked to had a great time. The prices are very reasonable compared to other golf courses and venues in the Cleveland area. You will not be disappointed if you decided to have your Wedding and/or Reception at Fowler's Mill.

Shawn · Married on 10/31/2014

Everyone was very nice,flexible and available, food was GREAT!!! And there was plenty of food also.
    We didn't want for anything everything was taken care of from begining to end.