Fountains Country Club Reviews

58 Reviews for Fountains Country Club

• JJ20

Jj20 · Married on 08/01/2020

J&J20 Wedding

I fell in love with The Fountains Country Club, at first sight. The place is beautiful, I love everything about it. The manager ( Lauren ) is a sweetheart🥰🥰😘 Lauren and her crew went above and beyond to make my wedding special, successful, and memorable. The food was on fire 🔥🔥🔥🔥, every single guest loved the food. I truly appreciate all the help, all the motivations, all the encouragement, and all the support. You guys were willing to work things out no matter what. COVID 19 couldn't stop us from having our wedding🥂🍾🍸💃💃. My wedding day was a success thanks to Lauren and her team. I love you guys❤🥰 looking forward to seeing you guys at another event in the future.

Sent on 10/24/2020

Fountains Country Club's reply:

Thank you Jennypher and Jude! We are so happy you chose to spend your special day with us. We can't wait to plan another event with you!
  • Herbiola

Herbiola A. · Married on 07/11/2020

Tropical Dream Wedding

The fountains and their staff, especially Lauren the club manager made our dream wedding come true! They provided a beautiful venue, amazingly delicious food and beverages with great customer service and warmness! Unfortunately our original venue pulled out due to Covid but Lauren stepped in and providing us exactly what we needed while being flexible during these trying times! Me and my husband were catered to the whole day, while things were moving and shaking. I would recommend them over and over again for any event needed!

Sent on 07/13/2020

Fountains Country Club's reply:

Thank you Herbie and Kevin! We were so happy to be part of your special day, and that everything went as you planned. We hope to see you again for another celebration!

Stephen M. · Married on 12/20/2019

Day of our Dreams!

We couldn’t have asked for a better day for the wedding of our dreams. The team at Fountains was unbelievable during the whole experience. The food and service were outstanding and we loved every minute of it. I highly recommend Fountains for a wedding or any other event.

Sent on 12/22/2019

Scott · Married on 02/23/2019

The best day of my life amplified

The fountains were a hidden gem and was found out by a lucky accident turned out to be an eternal blessing. Their event Coordinator Colleen was a real blessing, She was professional, kind, helpful with our budget, and we have now made a real friend for life. They worked with us to make our dream wedding. She made solutions on how to keep costs down yet keep our event elegant. The food was good, everybody enjoyed. The service of the staff was amazing. Our wedding came out picture perfect. I would highly recommend the fountains for any get together. They are a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 03/10/2019

Jenny · Married on 10/01/2016

As soon as I met Catering Manager, Lindsay Wayne, I knew that The Fountains Country Club was where I wanted my daughters Bat Mitzvah to be held. She was so warm and welcoming and we fell in love with the facility as well! The Fountains truly offers the best of the best but will work within any budget. Starting with the valet parking, the grand entrance, the beautiful cocktail and bar area to the gorgeous ballroom and clean and contemporary restroom area (very important to me!) My guests RAVED about how delicious the food was and the staff was extremely accommodating. I would highly recommend The Fountains Country Club for any type of event! We can't wait to start planning our next party!

Sent on 10/04/2016

John · Married on 08/06/2016

Lindsay was amazing and the Fountains was an excellent venue for our daughter's wedding reception. Everything was perfect with no last minute issues or glitches. It was Perfect!!! Thank You Lindsay!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Alida · Married on 08/06/2016

Shop around and meet the people in charge of the event . Make sure that the staff in charge are knowledgeable and experienced. we were fortunate to have Lindsay Wayne from the Fountains Country Club as our daughter's wedding coordinator, she was excellent, helpful and very knowledgeable. We will recommend the Fountains Country Club to anyone that is planning a main event.

Sent on 08/25/2016

Natalia · Married on 07/23/2016

everything was perfect, we are so happy.

Sent on 08/18/2016
  • F

Fred · Married on 05/22/2016

All was wonderful enjoyed every moment

Sent on 05/26/2016

Cheryl · event on: 05/11/2016

Our event was a fundraiser luncheon/card party for the Valencia Isles Chapter of the PAP Corps.

Lindsay helped us every step of the way to make this day of shopping, dining and card playing an enjoyable
    and successful event.

We were so impressed that we have booked our Spring event for 2017.

Sent on 05/20/2016

Did not have a wedding but a charity event... but my advice would be to rely on Lindsay. Her professionalism and knowledge and responsiveness was amazing.

Sent on 05/25/2016

Rose · Married on 04/21/2016

I don't know were to start.. From day 1 of meeting Lindsay I felt a genuineness from her. Throughout the entire process she was patience and helped alleviate my stress with the planning process, any questions that we had she was able to answer promptly, my husband and I are beyond grateful that we choose The Fountains as our venue, all of our guest were impressed and happy that they were able to take part in our special. Lindsay Wayne is a GEM, She has been a blessing and I am THANKFUL and HUMBLED to have met such a sweet soul. I wouldn't change anything. Thank you Lindsay and Thank you to the entire team at The Fountains Country Club!

Sent on 05/03/2016

Michele · Married on 03/26/2016

Made it a very personal experience. Incredibly professional and a delight to work with.

Sent on 03/28/2016

Karen · event on: 03/13/2016

There are just 2 things we would rethink. Firstly we might have added some sliced cheeses and additional crackers to the cockjtail display. Also, we would consider adding another bartender as we recived many complaints regarding the long wait to get drinks because it took too long to process the credit cards. And some of our members complained about the attitude of both bartenders (especially the women), they felt they looked annoyed and were very abrupt.

Sent on 03/15/2016

Barbara · event on: 03/09/2016

LINDSAY WAYNE WAS EXCELLENT THROUGHOUT THE PROCESS....FROM THE DAY WE MET UNTIL OUR EVENT. SHE HAS A PLEASANT, CALMING MANNER THAT HELPS TREMENDOUSLY WHEN PLANNING AN EVENT AND SHE FOLLOWED THROUGH WITH EVERYTHING.

THE ENTIRE STAFF WAS VERY HELPFUL DURING OUR STEM CELL LUNCHEON AND ALL ATTENDING COMPLIMENTED THE ENTIRE AFFAIR...FROM THE ENTRANCEWAY APPEARANCE, TO THE ROOM ITSELF, TO THE FOOD AND THE WAITER STAFF. ALL ALSO APPRECIATED THE VALET SERVICE.

THANK YOU AGAIN AND WE WILL DEFINITELY ADVISE OTHERS IN OUR ORGANIZATION OF YOUR PROFESSIONALISM.

BARBARA WEISSMAN
    RABIN HADASSAH STEM CELL LUNCHEON CHAIR

Sent on 03/10/2016

Lindsay and the staff were courteous and well mannered. The event in whole was awesome. Lindsay and the Fountains were a great location to have our event. We will let others know of how well it was organized and run.

Sent on 03/08/2016

Sara · Married on 03/05/2016

Awesome location, great assistance, food was good, and fare pricing. I would definitely recommend The Fountains!!!

Sent on 03/19/2016

to be honest I don't know where to begin because I am wordless and overjoyed. however, the key person is " Lindsay Wayne. " First of, allow me to say that my wedding was beyond perfect in my eyes. From the day I booked this venue Lindsay was there from the till the end; whenever I called or emailed her I will receive a response promptly. from the wedding coordinator, to the chef, and the server I had an excellent experience. Lindsay is beyond professional who turned into a friend during that planning moment. she was a guide to us. she never ceased to make us feel special and that it was about us and our day. I love the fountain country club, if I had to do it again it will be with them over and over. I wasn't feeling pushed or forced to go over my needs; moreover, I was being helped it was about my budget what I want and what can be done to help my ideal wedding. I WILL DEFINITELY RECOMMEND SOMEONE TO FCC. I had the best team on my end I am forever grateful towards this venue for making my dream day become a reality.

Sent on 02/26/2016

Hi Lindsay, good afternoon

Thanks again for an amazing experience at The Fountains Country Club 02.13.16. You certainly delivered an
    amazing event for us that far exceeded our expectations. Things ran very
    smoothly & your staff was extremely friendly and attentive to our guests.
    The food was amazing! Please let the chef and kitchen staff know that
    everything was perfect & as we discussed at the tasting

A fantastic job, 5 stars well done all around.

Could not imagine having the event anywhere else. We will certainly
    recommend you and your facility to all our friends & family

Once again, fantastic & brilliant work, we really appreciate everything you
    did for us!!

Sent on 02/15/2016

Esther · Married on 02/07/2016

Lindsay went out of her way to make this 90th birthday party a success. The lay out was magnificent, the food delicious and plentiful and everyone was happy. She delivered on all her promises and always had a smile.

Sent on 02/14/2016

Jacqueline · event on: 02/03/2016

Wonderful Hadassah card party with vendors and buffet lunch!

Sent on 02/10/2016
  • User6394892 · event on: 02/03/2016

Our organization was extremely satisfied with every aspect of our function at the Fountains.
    The setup worked very well for us, the food was delicious and well presented and most importantly your catering director made the event a total success.
    Ms Wayne was very instrumental in making the card party a great success

Sent on 02/22/2016

Shirley · event on: 01/29/2016

Lindsay Wayne was extremely helpful in making my affair a success. She took care of every detail. She always responded to emails and phone calls.
    It was a pleasure to work with her. I would highly recommend the Fountains for functions.

Sent on 02/10/2016

Amy · Married on 01/17/2016

It was a pleasure to work with Lindsay at the Fountains Country Club. Everything was beautiful!

Sent on 02/02/2016