21 Reviews for Fountain Head Country Club

House Liquor (1)
Specialty Beer (1)
Specialty Wine (1)
20 Fountain Head Country Club Reviews

Tammy took care of all of the details especially the few days leading up to the wedding. As mother of the bride and wedding planner I thought I would be overwhelmed the day of the wedding. However, Tammy took care of everything and I was able to enjoy the special day wth friends and family.

Profile Picture Becky, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I would suggest this venue to anyone who is looking for a incrediable place to get married and have a reception! Food was amazing! Guests loved it! Employees were wonderful! We highly recommend Fountain Head C.C.!

Profile Picture Brooke, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Tammy was tremendous to work with. Put our mind at ease the entire time and was a pleasure to work with throughout the duration of our reception. Service was great overall and would recommend FHCC to anyone.

Profile Picture Jared, 6/24/17, 1 Review
4.7

I thoroughly enjoyed our wedding reception at Fountain Head Country Club. The food was exquisite. Our guests were telling us it was one of the best weddings they had ever been to.

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It was a pleasure to work with Devon Clark. She made our special day even more special to know that she had things under control and that everything would be handled perfectly. Devon works with you from start to finish to ensure that your wedding day will run smoothly. The plated service was top notch as well as the food. The venue is gorgeous inside and out. We were fortunate enough to have the most beautiful day to enjoy our ceremony and cocktail hour outside.

Profile Picture Katie, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
4.2

This was a beautiful venue to have a wedding ceremony and reception at! They only book one wedding per day so it is nice to know that you can set up plenty of time beforehand! The venue is spacious and has gorgeous lighting. The golf course is well kept as well. Our coordinator, Devon, was super friendly and helped us set up our centerpieces and made sure that all of our guests were fed. She kept me calm because she was organized and she obviously knows how to wedding plan like a pro!

One of the few complaints I have was that there were golfers still out on the course while we were getting married when we were told that there wouldn't be during the ceremony. Also, guests walked in on me getting ready in the bridal room multiple times and harassed my wedding guests and myself while I was practically naked because the bathroom was sort of connected to the bridal room. I do suggest if you book this venue to make sure that that area gets blocked off in order to avoid curious onlookers. Other than that, everything went very well. The food was very tasty and the bartenders were great.

Profile Picture Candace, 10/15/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

We picked Fountain Head Country Club for our wedding reception because they could entertain up to 250 guests and we liked how they included so many things in their package that many other venues have you do on your own. They provided catering, full service bar, linens, tableware, and set up and tear down. I liked that this meant there was less we had to plan on our own. There were several different packages and tiers so we could find a menu that fit our needs and our budget. We opted for a plated dinner which we were nervous about initially because we weren't sure how they could serve consistently well prepared food to that many guests at one time; however, coming from a family of chefs, we were all very impressed that the food came out hot, perfectly cooked, and our guests raved about how delicious is was. We were able to take wedding photographs with their beautiful golf course in the background. Their ballroom is gorgeous, as are their restrooms and the bridal suite. Their staff is exceptional!!! Everyone that worked there, even the cleaning staff, was beyond helpful and always asked if we needed anything. The event coordinator, Devon, was phenomenal in helping us get all of the details finalized. I really felt like she was our wedding planner because she helped pull everything together. She was constantly in contact with me through email, working on everything on her end. She was there on the day of our event to coordinate with our outside vendors and make sure everything ran seamlessly. The day of our wedding all we had to do was show up. I could not imagine a more stress-free and beautiful wedding. Our wedding at Fountain Head Country Club was a dream come true and a day we will always cherish.

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our experience with Fountain Head Country Club was absolutely perfect! The food was wonderful, the service was efficient, planning with the wedding coordinator (Devon) was very easy. They made us feel special and welcomed from the very beginning. It definitely met all our expectations plus more!!

Profile Picture Katherine, 7/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Devon is nothing short of amazing! She will help you with everything you need and if I were to do this over again I would definitely go to Fountainhead again. The reception was so beautiful and it had everyone talking about it. It definitely exceeded our expectations!

Profile Picture Jaaziel, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Indoor, China, Glassware, Linens

Fountain Head was perfect for our reception. They handled all of the food and beverages, including the cake. They were also incredibly accommodating with some of our requests. I cannot speak highly enough about the staff and event coordinators. They really go the extra mile to make your day amazing. I would definitely recommend them if you are looking for stress free wedding planning!

Profile Picture User7346084, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

This was the perfect venue for our wedding! The venue is gorgeous and made an impression on everyone. The staff was very flexible and helped us figure out exactly what we needed. The food was delicious.We couldn't have asked for anything better! We really can't thank you enough for everything you did. You really made us feel special. We would highly recommend FHCC!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Bartender(s), Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Fountainhead is an amazing location for a wedding reception. They cater to everything you may want and will custom make a menu to suit your taste. They are so accommodating and wonderful. I would recommend them to anyone in the tri state area around Hagerstown MD.

Profile Picture Catherine, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Two of our daughters have gotten married, and both have had their receptions at Fountain Head. We couldn't have been more pleased with their weddings! The venue is beautiful and overlooks the golf course which makes for gorgeous pictures. Our dinners were delicious, and the cake was exceptional. The staff was so friendly, professional, and accommodating. They anticipated exactly what we needed before we had to ask. Both weddings were perfect!

Profile Picture User5179866, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

FHCC exceeded ALL of our expectations- service, food, responsiveness, you name it!! Our guests are still talking about the food- it was incredible!!!! If you're lucky enough to have your wedding here, you'll get to work with Destiny! She is an absolute SAINT!!! I mean THE most knowledgable, responsive, attentive coordinator you could imagine! She is the icing on the cake and I honestly don't know what we would have done had we not had her to hold our hands the whole way through! I really can't recommend FHCC enough- kudos to Destiny, the chef, and all the people that helped make our day absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Leslie, 11/29/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We held our daughter's wedding reception at Fountain Head Country Club. We worked with Destiny Pike. She was very helpful with information and suggestions when we need them. She was accommodating to our ideas and wishes. We received many compliments from our guests regarding the food, service & atmosphere...all high quality.

Profile Picture User4820949, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I highly recommend Fountain Head Country Club as a wedding reception venue. I had nothing but compliments from my guests about how great the food and service was. Many said it was the best wedding they ever attended! Even my mother was satisfied. A first!!!
Destiny was a dream to work with. She was accessible and gave lots of good suggestions. Not only that, she was on site (unlike some wedding planners or events managers). She also went to bat for me when a small detail (the chair bows) were not what I wanted. She was able to get it changed at the 11th hour with the folks doing the decorating. A small detail, but I was so happy to see it corrected when I walked in there!
They are just the best folks to work with. I thought it was a great value as well, especially if you’re thinking of a venue in Frederick or another town. Quality of the food was awesome!
Again, I highly recommend Destiny and Fountain Head for your event.

Profile Picture Kim, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our coordinator was wonderful and very insightful.

Profile Picture User4841200, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were extremely pleased with our experience at Fountain Head.

We had a very hard time finding a venue for the date we needed. Fountain Head moved an event so we could have our wedding on the day we needed.

Desiny was a blessing to work with-knew her stuff, responded quickly, etc.

The venue is beautiful and a great value.

We were nervous about the food as we live out of state and couldn't taste it before our wedding. My husband and I are foodies and were blown away with the food! We had the filet, crab cakes, and Chicken a la Oscar. Everything was perfect!

Profile Picture Erika, 10/10/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The fountainhead did an amazing job for my wedding!!! My husband and I worked with Andy. As soon as we met Andy, my husband and I felt very comfortable with him. Andy was very down to earth, and went over all the details with each of us. A few days before, I dropped off all of my items that needed to be displayed the day of the wedding, and just like any professional all of it was put displayed just as I would have wanted it! I gave Andy a picture of the cake I wanted and he matched it exactly!!! It was absolutely gorgeous and delicious too!! Everything about that day was on point, and went very smoothly. The room was set up impeccably. The fountain head was immaculate. I still have people telling me how great the food and service was. Comments from our guest included how elaborate our cocktail hour was, and it was the best they have ever been to. My bridal attendant was very attentive and kept us moving along. She helped with many details and was a delight. Overall, everything was perfect about our wedding venue. Everyone that worked at the fountainhead did such a wonderful job.

Profile Picture User4265417, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Fountainhead was a beautiful venue! The food was wonderful. Destiny made having my wedding there a smooth and easy process. She was personable, friendly and the most knowlegable person I met in the industry. The reason I gave Fountainhead only 3 stars for professionalism is because one of the wait staff crashed our wedding and drank off our open bar.

Profile Picture User4841202, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews