Fountain Designs Reviews

171 | Cleburne, TX

171 Reviews for Fountain Designs

Jessica · Getting married on 05/25/2039

I couldn't have picked anyone else to do my flowers then CODY!! He was awesome and so flexible with last minute changes. The flowers were gorgeous and more then I even imagined. Not only did he provided amazing flowers for the bridesmaids and groomsman but my church arraignments were BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Thank you for everything.

Sent on 05/28/2015
  • Miltona

Miltona R. · Getting married on 03/12/2022

Beautiful flowers!!

Not only were the flowers beautiful, they were SO EASY to work with! Stress free and timely for the type of product I ordered! I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/25/2021

Erika · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Couldn't have been in better hands!

Fountain Designs staff was absolutely amazing!! my flowers were more beautiful that I had imagined! They were on time to set up and very helpful when putting together a package that met exactly what I had envisioned! You will not be disappointed with them!

Sent on 03/06/2020

Amanda K. · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Wonderful to work with, value of service was excellent & the quality of the photos were awesome

Professional, flexible and quality was excellent

Sent on 04/05/2021

Mallory S. · Married on 03/21/2021

Wonderful!

Cody was fantastic in taking time with me to understand my wants and needs. When things changed leading up to the wedding, Cody was flexible and accommodating. The finished products were absolutely beautiful and exceeded my expectations!

Sent on 04/14/2021

Regan E. · Married on 02/27/2021

AMAZING!! They made my vision come to life!!!

Highly recommend! They made our vision come to life and we’re very professional from the moment we started talking about our big day to the actual day of our wedding. You can’t go wrong by choosing fountain designs!

Fountain Designs's reply:

Thanks so much for the photos and wonderful review, it was such a pleasure working with you! We wish you both all the best!

Regan E. · Married on 02/27/2021

AMAZING!! They made my vision come to life!!!

Shelby H. · Married on 02/14/2021

Dedicated Florist

It was such a great experience working with Cody. He was super flexible when it came to flower options and budget. He still made it even when there was a winter storm and I am so grateful. It gave me confidence in the day knowing he would be there with all of the flowers and greenery. The venue looked so beautiful after he was done. I 100% recommend.

Sent on 03/23/2021

Fountain Designs's reply:

These photos are stunning! Thank you for sharing, we didn't get to capture too many before we headed out trying to make it back before the big snow was coming. We are so glad you had a wonderful day and what a once in a lifetime opportunity to capture photos in the snow!

Danielle C. · Married on 02/07/2021

Wedding 02/07/21

Cody was awesome to work with. He was very responsive to my texts and emails. Our florals were absolutely gorgeous!!

• Jessica

Jessica W. · Married on 01/11/2021

Bouquet was stunning

Cody made a stunning bouquet of fun colors, all descriptions given by email and messaging. He brought out the flowers and it was breathtaking. It was fun and playful with unique flowers mixed it. A little over a week later and it is still holding up! It totally beat my expectations!

Sent on 11/24/2020
  • Courtney

Courtney T. · Married on 12/10/2020

I would choose them again!

Our first florist bailed on us 6 weeks before our wedding day and we were freaking out. Cody was actually on my preferred vendor list and was familiar with our venue. Once we started our conversation, everything was figured out in less than 24 hours! & I no longer had any worries. When they showed up the day of the wedding I about cried, the flowers were amazing! My husband and I were VERY impressed. Highly recommend over and over again!!!

Sent on 04/28/2021
  • Brianna

Brianna G. · Married on 12/03/2020

Don⠹t think! Just book!

I cannot thank Cody enough. He literally made my whole vision come true! His work is completely flawless! He puts so much time and effort into making everything perfect! If I could give him more than a 5 I totally would! 64826% recommend!

Brittany E. · Married on 11/22/2020

Fountain Design

Beautiful flowers! So many of our guest commented on how stunning the flower arrangements were! Thank you!

Sent on 11/29/2020
  • Clarissa

Clarissa R. · Married on 11/21/2020

Amazing service!

The flowers were beautiful and Cody was so helpful on wedding day with decorating with the florals! 100% recommending to all my friends and family.

Sent on 11/24/2020

Alondra F. · Married on 09/26/2020

Amazing Service & Flowers!!💗

You know those people you can just tell are super passionate about what they do & how they do it? Well Cody is definitely one of those people! For our consult he was super detailed and even helped me figure out my wedding color palette. (I’m super indecisive🤣) I never had any issues & even when I needed a bouquet for my bridal pictures last minute he made it happen! I’m so in love with my wedding arrangements and obsessed with the Pampas🌾 (btw my arrangements are still beautiful dried up) Thankyou for everything, I couldn’t have asked for anything better on my wedding day!💗

Sent on 10/18/2020
  • Rita

Rita W. · Married on 08/21/2020

Amazing Wedding Flowers

Absolutely no complaints. Fountain designs made our wedding day beautiful. Very accommodating. Beautiful flowers and great prices!

Sent on 10/18/2020

Allie A. · Married on 08/06/2020

We loved them!

Fountain designs was awesome! We had to post pone our wedding and they were so accommodating to the date change! Cody sat on the phone for an hour with me going over all the different flower options to make sure I got exactly what I wanted and the whole thing turned out amazing! I’m so happy we found them! Ive attached the only pictures I have since I haven’t gotten pictures back yet.

Sent on 08/09/2020

Shelley W. · Married on 06/20/2020

Beautiful Flowers and Photography

Fountain Designs made wedding planning so easy and stress-free! I highly recommend hiring them for both flowers and photography. Not only did we get a discount for doing so, it was nice having one contact person for both. Cody was easy to work with, answered any questions quickly and decorated the wedding beautifully. His photographer, Kitty, took amazing bridal pictures of my daughter and of the wedding and reception. You can’t go wrong with Fountain Designs!

Sent on 08/09/2020
  • Aly

Aly G. · Married on 04/10/2020

10/10 would recommend!

If I had to re-do my wedding, I’d pick Cody and his team again in a heartbeat. He is incredibly talented and makes it look easy. On top of his amazing skills, he’s also got a great personality which makes the planning process more fun.

Sent on 02/17/2020

Kristi R. · Married on 03/10/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

Cody and his team went above and beyond to help give my daughter the wedding of her dreams. She had a vision and he took the time to understand what she wanted and the flowers were amazing.

Sent on 10/19/2020

Taylor E. · Married on 02/29/2020

Best customer service and beautiful flowers!

I had a winter wedding, I knew I didn’t want many flowers. I bought my bouquet from Fountain Designs and it was absolutely beautiful! I decided super last minute I wanted 2 wrist corsages to mimic my bouquet and they had NO issue with adding that to my order. Also, I got married the day after Valentines, so they were busy! I was super impressed with the quality and also how they treated me and my event, especially with it being the busiest season for flowers. I would recommend them 100%!

Sent on 03/04/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica J. · Married on 02/09/2020

Best florist and photographer!

Cody and his team were very professional, efficient, and extremely hospitable to myself and the entire wedding party. The pictures that they captured and flowers they used were beautiful and I am so thankful for all their help!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Megan

Megan Y. · Married on 12/30/2019

gorgeous floral

Cody was FABULOUS!!! I received his information from another bride who planned her wedding a month before mine. Cody was both the most professional as well as affordable photographer I met with. His work is beautiful, he has great attention to detail, and I really appreciated that if I had an idea of something that wasn't in season, he was there offering suggestions and showing close examples of what I wanted, whereas other vendors I had met with would not even provide me with alternative options. Cody helped develop my specific color scheme while also reminding me that photoshop and other editing that some vendors would do may alter this look (something that I had never even considered, and I was so grateful for his examples of previous work). The photos attached do not even come close to doing justice to the beautiful job Fountain Designs did on our venue!
    Our in person consultation was about 2 hours long, where Cody listened to my ideas and vision for the day and helped make it a reality. My bouquet was the perfect size, my bridesmaid's arrangements were gorgeous, and our boutonnieres were everything I wanted. I was provided with an itemized list of things we discussed and he had different payment options that made this process so very simple. I am so thankful to Cody and the rest of the Fountain Designs team for making my perfect floral day a reality. We love Fountain Designs!!!!!

Sent on 01/07/2020

Brittany A. · Married on 12/28/2019

Amazing to work with!

Fountain designs did an outstanding job with our flowers for our wedding day. They were always quick to respond and were helpful with any questions I had. I highly recommend booking with them!

Sent on 02/07/2020

Haley K. · Married on 12/08/2019

Beyond expectations

A true talent! Stunning arrangements that went beyond anything I expected, amazing customer service and timely delivery.

Sent on 12/13/2019