Founders One Nine Reviews

11 | Omaha, NE

11 Reviews for Founders One Nine

• Margaret

Margaret Jow · Getting married on 04/09/2021

My reception was perfect!

I recently had my wedding reception at Founders One Nine and it one of the best choices I could have made for our big day. From the initial consultation all the way until the big day, Christine and the Founders team made sure that every detail was perfect along the way. Christine helped to make our bar and menu options through their caterer (Catering Creations), unique and special to me and my husband. Christine was quick to answering all my random questions, making sure the layout was perfect for us, and even providing such much needed insight on what works well with the space. I cannot stress enough how easy it was to work with Founders and Catering Creations. If you're looking for a venue for a wedding reception or just an event, you need to meet with Founders!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Maria Hahn · Married on 03/09/2019

Excellent Reception Venue

We had an absolutely perfect wedding reception at Founders One Nine! The food was delicious, the service was timely, and the space is unique and was the right size for our 225 quests.

Sent on 03/18/2019

Peggy · Married on 01/07/2017

For a couple trying to decide if they should book this venue I would say BOOK IT! We just had our fourth child get married with the reception at Founders 19 and it was the best one! The venue was amazing for a winter wedding with a great ambiance. Natalie was great to work with even with our many changes. The food was delicious from the bar snacks to the entire meal. We received so many compliments on the venue and the dinner. The entire staff was courteous and professional. We have one more child to get married and we will be back to Founders 19!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Renee · Married on 12/03/2016

Amazing food, quality service and outstanding location! Still receiving compliments about our wedding reception!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Natalee · Married on 10/08/2016

This venue is incredible. They were so wonderful to work with. Food, service, and ambience were incredibly elegant.

Sent on 12/15/2016

Natalie, our event coordinator, made my life so easy when planning the wedding. The food, oh my god the food was amazing and our guests raved about the space. We could not have picked a better place than Founders One Nine to have our reception. The option of having an outdoor and indoor space was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Denice · Married on 06/24/2015

We held a small reception at Founders and it was a Great Choice! The food was excellent, the servers were very professional and the facility was perfect! We had the choice of being in the garden area and inside. The evening ended up being too hot to enjoy the garden but if we selected a different venue, we would not have had the options. All of our guests complimented the food and facility!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Amy · Married on 05/09/2015

This venue is absolutely stunning! There are not many downtown venues that can offer what the offer, including parking and indoor/outdoor options. The entire staff was amazing to work with from start to finish. They not only have exceptional food, their attention to detail, professionalism and creativity is unmatched.

Sent on 10/27/2015

Megan Carroll · Married on 05/11/2019

I was the bride

Founders One Nine was a gorgeous space for my wedding reception. Christine was extremely helpful in making sure that my vision came it life. I had so many questions and she was so patient and helpful in answering my questions. She was always willing to touch base with myself as the bride, my mom or our wedding planner. The food was amazing, over a month later I am still getting rave reviews of all of our food. I loved hearing guests favorite appetizer and of course our late night snack tater tot nacho bar was a HIT! I would high recommend having your wedding here!

Sent on 06/22/2019

Founders One Nine was a great venue for our wedding reception. The staff was easy to work with and the catered food was incredible. They were flexible with the catering menu and provided us with several options that made it hard to narrow down our selection. The interior space is very chic and is flexible for any size of group.

Sent on 11/15/2015

Christy · Married on 12/18/2016

1.6
      2.0
      2.0
      1.5

Deadlines & details were not communicated properly or promptly. From the start we were "locked" into a minimum we were told would be determined at our first sit down meeting (which never happened) and forced to pay for meals and bar counts that did not attend because the deadline date was not communicated. During the wedding the timeline was not followed; I had to ask to raise the garage, and the staff took orders regarding food from a random person. My husband and I then had to track them down and communicate our expectations (that should have been already on paper).

The "coordinator" did not have the decency to follow up after the event and I was shuffled to someone else with my questions throughout majority of the process. The refund check that was supposed to be $400 ended up being around $300 (with no explanation) was icing on the cake. We were less than impressed. The space was beautiful. Just keep your expectations for communication & event assistance low.

Sent on 12/20/2016