8 Reviews for Foto Vibe Photo Station

7 Foto Vibe Photo Station Reviews

Photo vibe was amazing to work with! They had the cutest booth ever, and even did a cute customized backdrop for us. They really went above and beyond, were an absolute hit at the wedding, and were a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Shauna, 5/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Foto Vibe was perfect for our wedding. Lori & the team are amazing. I recommend getting the extra custom features as it really makes things special and worth the upgrades.

Profile Picture Liah, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The staff was amazing, helping to give us our best sides and our next moves for ideas.
The props were very nice and matched the theme of the party, not cheesy like i have previously seen.
Loved the printed take away piece as it too matched the wedding invitation.
It felt a different level of quality and made the party even more fun (if possible.)
Too much fun

Will book for my next event

Profile Picture lindsay , 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had an amazing Foto Vibe experience when they came to my husbands 50th bday party at our home. They had the best props and back drops all quality all coordinated with thoughtfulness prior to the event! I would highly recommend Foto Vibe!

Profile Picture Deena, 4/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I attended my best friends wedding and the Foto Vibe Photo Station was too much fun. I have already booked for my birthday party. The station was very unique not like other cheesy photo booths I've done at events. Everything was brand new. The props were cute, glamorous and everything was current with trends. There was a custom backdrop matched the “black/white” theme of the wedding.

The staff was helping give us our best sides and our next moves for ideas. Everyone got a printed take away piece matched that matched the wedding invitation. Foto Vibe Photo Station= 5 Stars

Profile Picture ceiliah, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I would definitely recommend using Foto Vibe Photo Station! We had an epic Foto Vibe Photo Station at my sister Katie's bridal shower and wedding - it was a huge hit at both! When I saw set-up for the first time, my jaw dropped to the floor - it was PERFECT. Super epic. I couldn't get over how lovely everything looked from the backdrop to the theme-appropriate props to the quality of the images. Not to mention, Lori was so nice and fun to work with! I highly, highly recommend using Foto Vibe at your next event. They were a definite highlight at the shower and wedding!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/14/15, 1 Review