Foto Graphics by Sheryl E Thomas Reviews

7 | Grand Rapids, MI

7 Reviews for Foto Graphics by Sheryl E Thomas

Belinda Nordstrom · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful to work with

We were very fortunate to find Sheryl and to have her photograph our wedding. From day one she was a great communicator, answering all of our questions and making sure we were able to articulate exactly what we wanted from our wedding photos on our day. What we got were beautiful and creative photos of our wedding day. We had two photographers and it made a lot of difference - so many moments we did not even know took place were captured. Everyone who has seen our wedding photos love them and we have recommended her to one of our friends who is getting married. She was a true professional and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 03/19/2019

Foto Graphics by Sheryl E Thomas's reply:

Hi Belinda and Mike. Thanks so much for the kind words. Your wedding was beautiful, your guests were great and we were so happy to be a part of your day. We wish you all the best. Should any other photography needs arise I'd love to work with you again.

Sheryl

Cheryl Mcauliffe · Married on 05/05/2018

Wonderful to work with

It was a real pleasure having Sheryl as our photographer. She was fun, creative, helpful and we love our photos. We got great service and are going to use her again for family photos. We were very happy with the entire experience and have recommended her to other friends and family.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Foto Graphics by Sheryl E Thomas's reply:

Thank you Cheryl. It was my pleasure to be a part of your day. I hope they bring much joy in the years to come.

Savannah · Married on 10/14/2017

My husband and I were very impressed by our photographer. She was very helpful on our wedding day and made sure we had photos to look back on for the rest of our lives. We would recommend her to our friends and family. :)

Sent on 10/08/2018

Foto Graphics by Sheryl E Thomas's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Savannah. What a beautiful wedding. Much happiness to you both and enjoy the memories.

LINDA · Married on 01/20/2017

Amazing lady! Extremely professional and helped make our day perfect! She captured moments that, if not for her, we would have never known happened considering we were busy chatting with guests. Sheryl has also taken family photos for us and they were amazing as well! I would highly recommend Foto Graphics for any special occasion!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Foto Graphics by Sheryl E Thomas's reply:

Thank you Linda. You and Todd were so much fun to work with. I hope the photos bring you joy for years to come.

Jame' · Married on 11/06/2016

She was very professional and fun

Sent on 02/05/2017

Foto Graphics by Sheryl E Thomas's reply:

Thanks so much Jame'! I had a lot of fun at your wedding and hope we get to work together in the future!

Jon · Married on 07/09/2015

Great Photography

I highly recommend Sheryl as a photographer. She is very professional and provides great customer service. Sheryl, photographed our wedding and the photos look wonderful. I would hire her again without hesitation.

Sent on 02/05/2017

Foto Graphics by Sheryl E Thomas's reply:

Thanks for the review Jon. I enjoyed working with you and hope to have the opportunity again!

Paul · Married on 06/05/2015

Sheryl provided a wonderful service and did an excellent job, Thanks Sheryl !

Sent on 09/20/2015

Foto Graphics by Sheryl E Thomas's reply:

Thank you for the review Paul. Hope all is well and you are still enjoying your photos.