Foto Box Live Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• Vee
    V Getting married on 06/12/2022
    Super professional, the setup was perfect and the box itself along with the props looked amazing, everything was in really great condition.

I absolutely love that every guest that went inside received a photo, we also got a photo for the book and were given leftover photos from guests who didn't take theirs or forgot. The gallery is online is awesome for guests to tag themselves on Facebook if they choose, and the best part is that I received an email link with high resolution pictures without the logo! Really beautiful work, I'm so happy with my choice! Thank you!
  • Kerri
    Kerri Getting married on 12/21/2021
    Had my wedding this weekend at the Lange Farm, and had to write reviews already! My vendors were amazing, including Foto Box! Everyone enjoyed the photo booth, and the awesome props that went with it. The best surprise for me, was they made a book with the pictures, that my guests were able to sign! I cannot wait to see the full size images! The company is amazing, with the small amount of communication we had (as we didn't need much), everything was perfect! They were at the venue, set up, and with no problems! I loved it and enjoyed it very much! Thanks Foto Box!!
    Vivian F. Married on 01/31/2021

So much fun!!

We used this vendor for our wedding and was super happy with them!!! Fun and helped create great memories!!!
    Elizabeth V. Married on 11/15/2019

Awesome job!

They were very professional and worked with my daughter to make sure she had everything she needed. The guests really enjoyed the photo booth.
  • Sabrina
    Sabrina M. Married on 07/20/2019

Wedding Reception

So happy with Foto Box Live! Cheryl was amazing and made our guests feel welcome throughout our reception! We had a blast and our guest LOVED the foto box. We are so pleased with our scrap book and we can not thank you enough for outstanding service!!
    Raquel M. Married on 04/27/2019

Quinceanera Party

I was very happy with this photo booth. Everyone enjoyed it and had so much fun. I loved the scrap book we got at the end of they night. We enjoyed looking at all the pictures thst were taken. I would DEFINITELY recommend them to everyone.
    Liz Married on 01/26/2019

Wedding Favorite

This was probably the highlight of my wedding. Everyone loved the photobooth. The quality of the picture was amazing. The staff was even better. I would hire them out again and again.
    Michelle Married on 12/13/2018

Holiday Party

we used them this year for our party and they were earlier than requested which was great, didn't have to worry about that one more thing off our bucket list. Will be using again next year!
    Britney Married on 11/18/2018

Fun for all

I was very happy with the photo booth and staff. Everyone had fun getting in front of the camera and using the props. They provided me with a photo book with cut outs of photos taken and I was given access to all photos from everyone. I would definitely recommend.
    Sylvia Married on 09/01/2018
    Fotobox was an amazing addition to My Granddaughters Quince.
    I notice everyone having a good time taking pics and having fun doing it. What's over the top is now everyone can see themselves on line and share the pics!!
  • Mrs. Araj
    Brittany Married on 08/11/2018
    Foto Box Live was an amazing addition to our wedding!!! Every one of our guests loved the photo booth and it was busy the entire night. The attendant was very nice and even made sure to pull us in to take pictures since we were so busy. The picture quality was great, the photo book we received at the end was hilarious, and it was great being able to share all of the pictures on facebook after the event. My only regret was that my husband and I didn't get to use the photo booth more. I highly recommend Foto Box Live to anyone considering a photo booth!!!
    Jazmine Married on 06/16/2018
    They were awesome! All my guest loved the Foto booth. Terry was very easy to cummunicate with and was quick to respond!

Foto Box Live's reply:

Jazmine, Thank you so much for the kind words and we truly enjoyed working with you. We look forward to working with you again soon! Blessed-Terry
    Scott Married on 06/09/2018
    Great experience. All questions/concerns were dealt with immediately. The attendant was great as well.

Foto Box Live's reply:

Thank you Scott for the kind words. We look forward to working with you again on other events in the near future. Thank you again for choosing Foto Box Live and have a great weekend.
    Terry Fisher
    1.800.518.4310
    Caitlyn Married on 03/24/2018
    Foto Box was soooo much fun!! We had so many people talk about how much they loved the photo booth! The attendant was timely, friendly and flexible. We LOVED the album they gave us at the end of the night. We loved seeing the online gallery. Everything was just perfect! Terry was very easy to work with throughout the whole coordination process! We are SO happy we went with Foto Box Live! Thank you for making our wedding day so special and memorable!
    Bre Married on 03/10/2018
    Everything about Foto Box was spectacular! From the customer service to the specialized props to the pictures. The photo booth was a big hit at my baby shower my guest loved it and had lots of fun with it. I would definitely use Fot Box for any and every event that I have. Terry made sure I had everything I needed/wanted and Tiffany brought it all to life. Thank you guys so much!
    Cameron Married on 02/24/2018
    If you are looking for the best photo booth company, look no further! Foto Box is amazing! People raved about the photo strip design. Foto Box worked their magic so they matched our ceremony programs. The printing quality was also top notch. They also loaded all the photos onto their Facebook so people could download it. The staff on site was great and our guests loved the experience! It was a popular destination for our reception all night long! Foto Box is the best of the best! Thank you for helping make our wedding the best day ever!!!
  • Alicia
    Alicia Married on 01/27/2018
    I met Reps from Foto Box at the wedding expo and they made the entire process very easy. Terry Fisher was very attentive and would reply very quickly to any questions I had. The photo booth was a hit! The props were so much fun and my guests took a ton of pictures. They provided a nice scrapbook of all the pictures at the end. I am still laughing at all the pictures. Fotobox was on time and ready to go at the contracted time. I would highly recommend them!

Alicia,
    Thank you for the kind words and we look forward to working with you again in the future. It is always a pleasure of working with great clients on such a special event.
    Blessed,
    Terry Fisher
    Jillian Married on 12/02/2017
    Words can not express how great FotoBoxLive was at our wedding! We got married at the Orlando science center and our attendant was amazing. She made sure that the bridesmaids and the groomsmen got into the photobooth. It was the end of the night and she knew that me and my husband did not make it in and she was sure to pull as aside to make sure we got in. She also drew awesome photos in our book and set it up so nicely. We unfortunately had a bad experience with an actual photographer so we were so excited to look through these photos from the photobooth. Thanks so much!!!!
  • Mandi
    Mandi Married on 11/04/2017
    Loved our photobooth! Terry was great to work with and Josh was an awesome attendant! Perfect for our wedding! :)
    Jeannie Married on 10/29/2017
    Wedding planning is stressful enough, and the last thing anyone wants is to have another vendor piling on to the already growing ball of stress and anxiety. Foto Box was incredibly easy to work with and the entire process was basically just 3 steps. I called to discuss my needs, asked questions, and customized a few things. I then booked them, choose a photo template closer to the day, and confirmed day of timing/venue details the week before. It was that simple!

I chose them mainly because of their open air photobooth options. Which is great for fitting in those extra large group photos! The attendant Chris was also incredibly awesome. Made quick adjustments to the camera, zooming in or out, making sure every photo turned out great. He also was kind enough to remind us (bride & groom) to make a few trips to the booth for photos, so we could have photos of just ourselves. Even set them aside so they wouldn't be lost, and then handed them to us at the very end. Highly recommend Foto Box, it easily will be the easiest (and best) decision you'll make.
    Liza Married on 10/07/2017
    Completely spectacular! We had Foto box for our wedding open photobooth ! It was a complete hit ! We loved the idea of an open photobooth - it encourages more guests to join in on the fun ! Foto box brought amazingly fun props that the guests absolutely went crazy for . We provided our own backdrop - although hundreds of options were available . And the photos were custom personalized for the event .

Guests get an amazing wedding souvenir and we got a hands down incredible scrap book. We originally thought that the photos would be just snaps glued into a book with guest signatures next to it —-

We looked at this incredible leather bound photo journal the next day and our jaws hit the floor !!!!!! Literally the attendant made a scrap book during the wedding in the dark ! I cannot explain how amazing this wedding guest book is - it is one of the best memories from the wedding . Guests loved it ! We loved it ! So happy :)
    Laureen Married on 06/03/2017
    Foto Box Tampa delivered everything promised and then some! We used them for our engagement party and wedding. We were so impressed with them at our engagement party that we booked them right away for our wedding. The Foto Box attendant for our wedding was very professional & friendly! Everything she did was amazing! She went above and beyond!! She was kind, friendly and professional and put together an album for us that was so beautiful. She decorated it with drawings and quotes that were tailored to our theme of our wedding. The quality of the images were amazing, as was the template for which they were printed on. I would highly recommend Foto Box to anyone!
    E Married on 04/01/2017
    Very happy with the service Foto Box provided. Exactly as promised and got what we paid for. Was one of the hits of the wedding. Thanks to Stefan for a job well done.
    Courtney Married on 01/21/2017
    My now husband really wanted a photo booth during our wedding. I was not willing to have one, but I'm so glad we did! Our guest enjoyed it and became a great extra memory for everyone. The quality of the pictures are great. Our photographer name was Alex and he was kind and professional. All emails were responded in a timely matter. I would recommend them to future brides to add a little extra fun to your wedding!
    Transitions Married on 12/10/2016
    This is a great company to do business with. We used the for a company Holiday Party and everyone had such a good time. Chris was excellent and very accommodating. Would highly recommend them.