Fosters' Tent and Canopy Rentals Reviews

9 | West Chazy, NY

9 Reviews for Fosters' Tent and Canopy Rentals

Adele · Married on 11/10/2018

You will not be disappointed

Fosters was amazing!! They were able to accommodate my requests even a day prior to my wedding. Ross was very to communicate with. Their pricing were also reasonable compared to others around the area. They did an amazing job. Would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 11/30/2018
  • Lyndsay Malcomb

Lyndsay · Married on 09/05/2015

I am so, so pleased that we went with Fosters Tent Rentals for our wedding. The team that worked with us to design our outdoor wedding venue was flexible, creative, honest, extremely professional and timely in their communications! My husband and I were married in early September and got in touch with Fosters 10 months before our wedding date. We wanted to use local vendors as much as possible so Fosters quickly rose to the top of our list. Firstly, their website is wonderful. All the items they offer are listed in different categories. Jake and I were able to do a bunch of research on what they offered before we got in touch with them. Our initial email had over 20 questions with a HUGE list of items we wanted pricing for. In a few days we heard back with an extensive and detail inventory form and all questions answered. Over our 10 months together we must have changed that list a dozen times. Never ONCE did Kelsey (our sales contact) complain or say that Fosters couldn't accommodate us. Even two weeks out they were able to squeeze a few more items we needed onto our order. The planning process with them was one of the easiest of all the vendors we used. When wedding week came, Fosters was on top of their communication with us! They let us know their plan for delivery and set-up on Monday so we could plan to meet them and sign for the delivery. We had two huge tents for our reception, one for dinner with 130 people and one for dancing over a deck on the water. The lighting and the tents were to die for! Everything was exactly as we had pictured it. Fosters also provided tables, chairs, flatware, and various glasses for the bar and dinner. Everything was just perfect and so professional. I love this business and the team that we were able to work with! I absolutely would recommend them to any bridge and groom in northern NY that are looking for a one stop shop on rentals. Fosters, thank you! Thank you for making our wedding day so completely picture perfect!

Sent on 01/12/2016

Lyndsay,

We are so happy to hear that we could play such an integral part of making your wedding day most memorable! We truly strive to be able to make the planning process as easy for you as possible and love to hear that we achieved that. Also, I don't think it's said enough, we want to send out a huge thank you for shopping local!

Best wishes,
    The Fosters' Family

Kyle was amazing! Customized service from start to finish. Allowed for changes during the process, and provided experienced support throughout. Our wedding used a remote location, with a tricky setup, and was completed with only one easily fixed hitch :-) . Our guests had a wonderful time, in a perfectly constructed event space, thanks to Fosters' Rentals!

Sent on 02/02/2016

Dee · Married on 08/08/2015

The NICEST most professional team of people. They were great in every way shape and form.

Sent on 02/01/2016

Dee,

Thank you very much for the kind words. We really enjoyed working with you as well!

Best,
    The Fosters' Family

Fosters made our daughter's wedding the event of her dreams! They had beautiful things like chandeliers in inventory but created or ordered anything we wanted that they didn't already own. Adirondack chairs, very special bar and lounge furniture, unique dining chairs. They were creative, flexible, professional and, believe it or not, reasonably priced. They seemed totally dedicated to us and the success of our unique celebration.

Sent on 02/01/2016

Christa · Married on 09/17/2016

Ross was extremely attentive to all our needs and quick to respond to changes and additions. Their delivery and installation crew were also great in setting everything up as we requested. Their prices were in line with the competition, but their service was the deciding factor. We worked with them for our daughter's wedding in the Adirondacks, but I can highly recommend them for any event in the area.

Sent on 12/14/2016

Ali · Married on 08/19/2016

Foster's was great to deal with from start to finish. The emailing throughout the planning process was smooth and the people all friendly and flexible. They allowed us to setup the tent on our beach, which was absolutely perfect. They also helped us out when they double-booked the restroom trailer and found a substitute that was much better and charged us the same price. I never expected to get so many comments on both how beautiful the tent, and the restrooms were. Thank you!

Sent on 01/04/2017

Angela · Married on 08/09/2014

3.0

Fosters did a fabulous job but lacks a little in the creativity and idea department. I had to basically come up with the colors and ideas on my own of how I wanted the tent to look. I also think they are very overpriced for the area but I also know that I wouldn't trust any other tent company in the area. They provided the tent, dance floor, chandeliers, linens, tables, chairs, tent draping, bathrooms, tent twinkle lights, along with the grills and food heaters.Their portable bathrooms are recently renovated and we got several comments from our guests on how nice they were!The tent took 3 days to put up, which I think could have been done faster with more man power. Turned out beautiful but for northern NY, $9,000 is a little much.

Sent on 01/12/2015

Fosters' Tent and Canopy Rentals's reply:

I want to thank you for your feedback. We are so happy to hear you wouldn't trust anyone else with your tent. We know that rentals can add up quickly and thank you for selecting us as your rental company of choice.

In addition we wanted to let you know we really heard what you said about ideas and creativity and we have brought on an Event Planner to our team. She comes to us with a wonderful track record of success and more creativity than you can imagine.

Thank you again!

1.6
      2.5
      2.0
      1.0
      1.5
      1.0

I would not use this company again. They waited for so long to respond me. They delivered and set up the tent 1 day before they were supposed to, and picked it up a day late. I got married at my step-grandmothers house and she was not very happy. Nor was I happy to have to look after all the equipment during thunderstorms after our rental contact date. They gave us too many tables and not the correct amount of chairs.

Sent on 07/18/2013

Fosters' Tent and Canopy Rentals's reply:

I am so sorry this was your experience. We strive for quality and professionalism. I want to thank you very much for your feedback. It's always important to know where we can improve and I assure you we will improve on your experience. We hope to do business with you again so we can prove to you that we are the very best when it comes to rentals for the Adirondacks.