Fosters SnapShot Photo Booth Reviews

36 | Kodak, TN

36 Reviews for Fosters SnapShot Photo Booth

Tiffany · Married on 06/12/2010

I was so incredibly fortunate to have Fosters Photo Booth at my wedding reception. The guests really enjoyed it and the scrapbook I received is priceless. The staff is great and very professional. I would recommend having this at any type of wedding.There is something about the photo booth that brings your reception to life.Thank you Fosters Photo Booth for helping make my wedding an amazing day!

Sent on 07/26/2010

Susan · Married on 03/05/2016

Jamie and his crew (aka Dad) were fabulous. We had a girls' weekend in Gatlinburg, TN for 9 women. It was a special celebration of my sister's 5-year cancer free anniversary. I brought pink wigs and boas and Jamie supplied all the other silly props. When I surprised my sister, she couldn't contain her emotion and cried at the thoughtful gift to document this anniversary. We had an absolute blast for 2 hours. I think we might have embarrassed him a little. It was such a unique experience. He was so flexible with our schedule and our rental accommodations. We were not sure about a backdrop and Jamie suggested we have the booth outside on the back porch with the Great Smoky Mountains as the backdrop. To tell you the truth, I wasn't so sure about it but told him he was the expert. OMG -- beyond beautiful. It was absolutely perfect. We got great pictures and now will always remember we were in Gatlinburg, TN for this trip. The unlimited prints for each girl and the link to the actual full photos was amazing. I highly, highly recommend Foster's Photography for your event. It is not just for weddings.

Sent on 03/31/2016

Shravan · event on: 04/18/2015

No comments. Did a great job. Will use in the future.

Sent on 05/19/2015

Linda · event on: 04/24/2015

This was great. A little more info ahead of time about a table he needs would have been helpful.

Sent on 05/07/2015

Carolyn · Married on 05/29/2011

The photo booth was definitely a huge hit at our reception!! It was so fun, and the guests had a great time. The scrapbook provided is awesome, and my husband and I will cherish it for a long time. Only complaint is that I think the machine stopped working during the middle of the reception so not everyone got a turn to take photos. Otherwise, I defintely recommend!!

Sent on 06/07/2011
  • User4145263 · event on: 04/12/2014

We were a little disappointed that the props were forgotten this year.

Sent on 06/02/2014

Paula · Married on 05/16/2014

3.0

Very easy photobooth to use. Great pictures and strips!! :) Fun props!

Sent on 05/21/2014

Lindsay · Married on 05/03/2014

3.8
      2.5

Our guests at the wedding loved the photo booth! They were on time for the day and everything appeared to go smooth. Loved the scrapbook and that guests got a copy of their pictures. I would recommend updating the props since they seemed minimal and overused.

Sent on 05/27/2014

LaDonna · event on: 12/14/2013

2.2
      1.5
      1.5

Never received cd of all the photos that I requested before and after the party

Sent on 01/14/2014

Fosters SnapShot Photo Booth's reply:

Hi LaDonna,

We would like to apologize for the frustration of not receiving the DVD of all the images, you should of received the copy by now. I will be contacting you to verify shipping address and send another copy. We at Fosters Photo Booth strive for 100% satisfaction so please accept our apologies. Thank You

Cheryl · Married on 11/24/2018

poor communication

I really wanted to like this vendor, I was pleased to find that they were more affordable than other photo booths. Unfortunately, communication was absolutely terrible. I tried to contact them to make sure I knew when the second payment was due. I did not get a response to email nor voicemail/phone call. I finally got a response a couple days after sending a text. When the second payment time came around, I never received the invoice in my email. Again, no response to my emails, phone calls nor texts. The invoice finally came through a few days before my wedding. I didn't want to pay it at that point thinking it might be a scam but did anyway. I was honestly shocked that they were present and set-up for my reception. My guests naturally loved the photo booth and had a blast with it. One of my guests did tell me; however, that they had to change the printing paper when they were in the photo booth and took an incredibly long time to do it. Oh well. It was a fun thing to have at the reception but you may want to search for a more reliable vendor.

Sent on 01/11/2019

Caitlyn · Married on 04/14/2018

1.0

I have emailed, called, and messaged through my wedding wire account this vendor several times. I have only seen one response, which provided me with a quote. I don't know about the first two forms of communication, but I can see in the messages through wedding wire that they have "seen" my messages with follow up questions to the quote and blatantly ignored them. It's a shame they're rude and/or lacking in communication skills because the prices were excellent. I'll be finding a different vendor for a photobooth. Good luck to all the other brides who try to hire this vendor. I hope it goes much better for you and your days are flawless.

Sent on 02/09/2018