Foster Country Club Reviews

Foster Country Club 5
Foster Country Club 6
Foster Country Club 7

Jennifer · Married on 06/23/2018

Amanda is awesome and FCC is beautiful! The covered bridge is awesome for pictures and the gazebo by the water is a nice ceremony spot. The food was amazing!! If anything went wrong during the wedding, amanda took care of it and I have no idea it even happened! Amanda paid attention to how we wanted the room set up and set it all up perfectly for us! We had an amazing night and would recommend Amanda and the FCC to anybody looking to get married! Such a great value!!

Ashlee · Married on 05/19/2018

I had my wedding reception at Foster CC on Saturday May 19th. Even though it was raining, the pictures we got outside were beautiful, especially in the covered bridge. The hall is so versatile, I was curious how it would look with the lighting, colors, and decor that we chose, but it was just as beautiful as the pictures we looked at before choosing it as our venue. Amanda, the coordinator for the venue, was amazing! She is so organized and set everything up exactly how we wanted! She also helped keep us right on task, even when we had a couple mishaps getting to the venue. Also, the food was SO good! They even paid attention to allergies. We got so many compliments on how great our reception was-the food, the decorations, etc. I have nothing but good things to say about Foster CC and the staff and would definitely recommend them!

Jacqueline · Married on 10/07/2017

When my Husband and I were looking for a place to hold our wedding, we did a LOT of searching. We wanted to find somewhere within out budget, that would really match our style and make our day special. While searching on Wedding Wire I came across Foster Country Club and even though (We are super Rhode Islanders when we say this) it was a little farther away than we were originally looking for, we decided to give it a shot and see if we would like it and set up a meeting with Amanda.

We could not have asked for a better venue for our wedding. From the minute I met Amanda I knew that it was the perfect match. She was extremely detail oriented, organized and reliable throughout the entire wedding planning process. There was never a moment where I felt like I wasn't in the best hands. The green where the ceremony took place was flawless. The reception room was set up as if I had done it all myself, it was everything I had imagined and more. The food was amazing, the wait staff and bar staff were top notch. Amanda and Jess were there every step of the way and they were both fantastic to be able to work with.

I cannot say enough about Foster Country Club, Amanda, Jess, and the entire staff. I will continue to highly recommend them to friends and family. Thank you for making our big day a dream come true.

Foster Country Club 14

Tracy · Married on 09/22/2017

I am so happy we went with Foster Country Club for our wedding venue! Everything was beautiful! It wasn’t the best of weather, but the rain was able to hold out for us and we were able to have the outdoor ceremony that we hoped for!
    I walked into Foster Country Club the day of the wedding and I was able to let out a huge sigh of relief, the room was beautiful and set up even better than I had imagined!
    Amanda and her staff were absolutely phenomenal! They were extreamly organized and had smiles on their faces the entire time. The whole night ran smoothly, and they kept everyone on their timeline (at least from what I could tell..) I seriously don’t have a single thing I could complain about!
    When planning a wedding, it seems like you hear all kinds of horror stories. I was completely prepared for the rain, and to deal with any other problems the best I could when they came up. Thanks to everyone at Foster Country Club, I didn’t have a single thing to worry about!
    My guests are still raving about the food as well! We selected the Filet Mignon, and Sausage and Cornbread stuffed chicken as our two meal choices. The chicken was delicious, and you almost didn’t even need a knife for the filet!
    I didn’t get to enjoy my whole meal with everything being so busy, but it was packaged up for me to bring home at the end of the night!

I could probably keep going with all the amazing expierences of our wedding day, but I will end with saying that I don’t think we could have made a better choice. From the moment we met Amanda and saw FCC for the first time, we knew that it was going to be our choice. We went to two other venues after (only because they were already scheduled) and couldn’t help but compare them to what we loved about FCC.
    I am so impressed with how easy Amanda made the planning process with the packet she gave us and her willingness to help at any time. I don’t know how you do it, but THANK YOU!
    -Tracy and Mike (the new Mr and Mrs Cate) :)

Foster Country Club 15
    Foster Country Club 16
    Foster Country Club 17
    Foster Country Club 18
  • FutureMrs.M.

Marisa · Married on 07/01/2017

I wish I could give 6 stars! Amanda and her staff go above and beyond! Amanda was amazing throughout the entire planning process. She was very informative, professional yet very easy to talk to, and so so helpful. She answered my millions of questions always with a smile on her face. The bridal suite was perfect for getting ready. The ceremony outside and the covered bridge were beautiful backdrops for our ceremony. The food was AMAZING!!! All the bartenders and waitstaff were pleasant, helpful and top notch. I seriously can't say enough about this place. They gave me my dream wedding!! They are affordable and so accommodating. I would absolutely recommend Foster country club!

Kelly · Married on 06/25/2017

Foster Country Club was beautiful, I loved that it was simple yet elegant. The gazebo was the perfect setting for our ceremony. Amanda was amazing! we couldn't have asked for a better person to plan our special day. She was easy to talk to, friendly, upbeat, and professional. She was there throughout the whole process, and handled everything on our special day. The staff and bar staff were awesome! so pleasant, they were right on top of what ever we needed. Everything looked beautiful, all the months of planning and organizing, we were blown away at how everything came out. The food was excellent, all our guests loved it. Amanda and the staff at fcc were more than we could've asked for. Highly recommend

Kimberly · Married on 02/25/2017

It is hard to write a review that will do justice for how I feel about the venue. Everything was perfect. It could not have gone any better! I did not have to worry about a single thing from the time I stepped foot through the door. That is just the day of. For the year prior to the wedding I worked with Amanda. She answered any question that I had! We met several times over the year to check in on progress. She always let me know what I needed to be working on, she gave me good ideas for the wedding, she recommended all the vendors that I used and loved! Everything went so smooth. My stress levels were very low compared to what could have been. I knew that I and made the right decision using this vendor. Day of Katy was amazing! She knew exactly what she was doing, she made sure we were doing what we needed to be doing. She was definitely on top of everything. Like I said I did not have to worry about anything the whole day! Also, I needed a copy of my marriage license and she made sure that I received it the next day. Our waitress Jess was on top of everything as well. Whatever we needed, she was right there. Anything I was worried about prior to the wedding, they calmed my nerves! It was truly an amazing day. I will definitely recommend this venue to others! I cannot thank them enough for all they have done.

elizabeth · Married on 11/12/2016

I knew from our first visit this was the venue for us. The grounds are beautiful, the room is perfect for about 100 guests. Amanda, the coordinator is amazing. Gets you started win a planning packet, checks in to make sure you are on track, helps with to-do lists, and is super sweet. The food was perfect, our guests were all very pleased and we stayed well within our budget. Amazing value. Everything was perfect.

dawn · Married on 09/18/2016

We are so happy we chose the foster country club for our wedding. The location was gorgeous, very reasonably priced, and super accommodating. Amanda was so great to work with. All of our guests loved every thing about this place. Food was also amazing. Really can't say enough great things about the foster country club.

Victoria · Married on 09/04/2016

Everything couldn't have been more perfect. Everyone from Amanda, our coordinator, to the wait staff were exceptional and went above and beyond our expectations. Not mention the cost for everything blew us away for the area as well as the delicious food. Foster Country Club made our dream wedding a reality and we couldn't be happier.

Liz · Married on 08/28/2016

I am so happy i chose foster country club for my wedding. The location is really beautiful for an outdoor ceremony and the reception room is a perfect blank canvas for any theme/decor. The food was fantastic, all my guests were blown away by how much this venue has to offer. On top of everything, Amanda was so helpful throughout the entire planning process and made everything from beginning to end a really pleasant stress free experience. We were 100% satisfied and would absolutely recommend foster country club.

Ashley · Married on 07/30/2016

We had an amazing wedding, amanda was extremely accommodating and my husband and I highly recommend her and the venue.

justine · Married on 06/04/2016

My husband and I could not have been more pleased with having our reception at Foster Country Club. The food is great, the staff is wonderful and the wedding coordinator, Amanda, was so sweet, so welcoming and so helpful! As soon as I met her I knew FCC was the place to have the reception. Checking out other venues and meeting other coordinators, they made me feel like we were just another bride and groom, nothing special and we would have to do everything on our own. Amanda on the other hand made me feel so welcomed and like my wedding was so special! She did everything she could to help me through the planning process. Amanda and everyone I interacted with at FCC were so awesome.

As far as the decorating- all we had to do was bring our decorations and let Amanda know what our vision was and she and the staff set up EVERYTHING and took everything down for us. What a relief it was knowing that we didn't have to set up or take down everything! You do not find that at many places!

All in all, I HIGHLY recommend anyone having a wedding to check out the Foster Country Club. Beautiful atmosphere, wonderful people and very reasonable prices. You can have a BEAUTIFUL wedding without way over-spending. :)

Having our wedding at Foster Country Club was the best decision we made in all the planning! They were a fraction of what we found among other venues and offered much more. The scenery is amazing (gazebo, pond and covered bridges nearby) making our pictures look fantastic! Guests are still commenting on how exquisite the food was, even for special requests.
    The true reason you should have your wedding at Foster Country Club is the fantastic staff! The coordinator, Amanda, is such an amazing person and a true asset to the club! She truly went above and beyond in so many ways. Not only responding to our inquiry immediately (other venues took days or didn’t respond at all), but she was very organized, offered suggestions when we were stuck and decorated the gazebo to help add eloquence to our ceremony.
    On the day of the wedding, she came to our rescue fixing my DIY card box when beads started to fall off. She had everyone organized and on time for the ceremony, pinning the flowers on the guys while we were getting ready in the bridal suite, and offered words of encouragement and tips as we were nervous just about to walk down the aisle. Amanda made sure we were comfortable with drinks and horderves while taking pics, checking in on us constantly and even bringing down items we’d forgotten in the bridal suite to aide in pictures. She even spoke to a troublesome vendor on our behalf (something I will be eternally grateful for, as this was not her responsibility, but she could sense our uneasiness and genuinely wanted to help ease our tensions and make our day worry-free). She also fixed my dress when 2 out of the 3 bustles busted and I was having trouble walking & dancing with the train dragging beneath me. WOW! Talk about going above and beyond!!! We will never forget all Amanda has done for us, and will forever rave and enthusiastically recommend her and Foster Country Club for all their caring and truly exceptional service!

Ashley · Married on 10/12/2014

I had my Wedding at FCC on 10.12.14. It was perfect. I did not have a lot of money to work with, and FCC was in my price range. I 100% lucked out that this amazing venue was so affordable! One of the biggest things I worried about with planning my venue was the food. People will always comment on the food at a wedding. The food here was the best food I've ever had and my guests have kept talking about it months after my wedding. I could cut my filet mignon with the side of my fork and the salmon was the best! I felt I received so much more than what I paid. They could absolutely charge so much more for the quality of Wedding you get here. Amanda is your wedding coordinator and she was amazing, patient, talented and my guests loved her! I did not have to stress at all the day of my wedding and everything was exactly how I wanted it. I will mentioned I live over an hour from FCC and would have traveled even further if I had to. It's a beautiful setting, so quiet, so friendly. I brag everyday about how amazing my wedding was and how little I had to spend to get such a magical evening! Please note, the affordability of this venue is in no way a reflection of its value. It is a hidden gem and venue that makes you feel like they are truly around to make people happy, rather than make money.

Eileen · Married on 10/11/2014

Why haven't you booked your wedding at the Foster Country Club yet?? You've been reading reviews, so you should know that working with Amanda Leonard, the event coordinator, is reason enough to book now. She's got years of experience, and puts a great amount of energy into ensuring each wedding is perfectly suited to each couple. She can whip together something classy and romantic, or she can get your wedding to look like it came to life straight from your wackiest most creative dreams! Whatever your style is, she'll bring it to you. And the location is just so great, such beautiful grounds all year round. Let's break it all down, shall we?

Quality: Extremely high! Beautiful venue, with restaurant on site that can be rented out if you need more room for any reason (full sized Tardis, perhaps?)
    Responsiveness: Very quick- Amanda responds immediately.
    Professionalism: Amazing. The staff brings a great atmosphere to the evening. Amanda is professional, fun and easy going.
    Value: Another great thing about this place is the fact that it doesn't break the piggy bank, or nickel and dime you.
    Flexibility: Amanda will be as involved as you desire her to be. And she's excited for the unique requests. She is also forgiving of last minute adjustments to scheduled meetings when they arise.
    FOOD : THE FOOD WAS AMAZING!!! Not only the menu available for the wedding itself either. The food that Chef Aaron made for the Rehearsal Dinner was incredible (Risotto stuffed Sugar Pumpkins was my favorite of the autumn themed dinner).

I could continue to ramble but I suggest you just give them a call and start planning your wedding at the Foster Country Club right this moment!! Enjoy!

• AutumnBride

Krystal · Married on 10/04/2014

I am so glad I chose Foster Country Club for both my wedding ceremony and reception. Amanda, the banquet coordinator, is so professional and talented in what she does. I always felt comfortable with her and knew she would help make the vision I'd always had in my head for our wedding, a reality.
    Due to inclement weather on our big day, we needed to move the ceremony indoors. I was disappointed as this was not the vision I had always dreamed of, but Amanda and her team made the banquet room look so warm and inviting for the ceremony and we could not have been happier with it.
    Any brides in the RI, CT area looking for a wedding venue should definitely look into the Foster Country Club. I can guarantee they will not be disappointed!

Jessica · Married on 09/19/2014

We can not say enough about Foster Country Club and Amanda. We lost our original venue seven months before the wedding, we met with Amanda secured a date the same weekend of our original date. She assured us everything would be perfect, worked with us on every detail, and assisted us I'm all the difficulties that come with a change in date. The food, venue, and service we absolutely perfect. The grounds were beautiful, Amanda did an outstanding job taking all of our decorations and creating an absolutely beautiful reception room. We truly can't say enough about Amanda. She made you feel as though you were her only wedding, she always responded promptly, accommodated to all of our requests, and went about and beyond to ensure all the details of the day were perfect. I highly highly recommend foster country club for anyone looking for a wedding venue that you can make you own. Thank you for all you did for our special day!

Devon and Thomas · Married on 08/09/2014

We had our wedding at the Foster Country Club and it was beyond every expectation we had. Amanda as well as the entire staff was amazing! We have absolutely nothing negative to say about the entire day. Many, many of our guests said that it was by far the best wedding they had ever been to. The place was gorgeous, the food was amazing, and the staff was excellent. We recommend this venue to EVERYBODY!!

Rebecca · Married on 07/26/2014

Amanda was so awesome to work she is what sold us to have our special day at foster country club. She is a stress reliever for sure.

The food was amazing as well. We wouldn't of changed a thing about our wedding.

I'm so glad my wife and I got married at Foster Country Club. Amanda and the rest of the staff were always incredibly helpful throughout the whole process. The venue is beautiful and the food is great! I would definitely recommend it.

Chris and Amanda · Married on 06/21/2014

Amanda is truly a professional! She paid attention to every detail of our wedding day! The staff is great! The food was delicious! Not one of our guests had any complaints on any of the Foster Country Club staff! Great job Amanda and staff

• User4352059 · 2+ years ago

I honestly couldn't have had a better venue with such exceptional service. I had to plan my wedding five hundred miles away and Amanda and the staff were absolutely amazing! I was able to call, e-mail and schedule meetings when I was in town. The chef really does care about your guests and makes amazing meals that will leave your guests with nothing but positive feedback! NO COLD FOOD unless it's meant to be of course. It can be overwhelming being a bride and I knew with Amanda's assistance I had a lot less to worry. She did such an amazing job at the set-up and really took away a lot of stress. She is there for you and willing to offer ideas and recommendations from tablecloths to vendors. This is a great place to hold your event!

Nancy · Married on 05/25/2014

My now husband and I planned our wedding kind of quickly, but Amanda never made me feel like I was rushing anyone. In just six short months we fit in food tastings, table and linen meetings and more and put together one absolutely amazing day.
    The grounds are gorgeous and the wedding pictures around that covered bridge are my absolute favorites!
    The food is delicious, everything on their menu was so good it was hard to decide what to serve. And the chef is so accommodating. Some family members and I have certain food allergies, but with no hesitation they took that into consideration and made every menu item we chose, something everyone could enjoy. And they definitely did! There are rave reviews on the steak and salmon to this day!
    The staff was also so attentive and on top of things. My husband and I snuck out during the reception to get some photos as the sun was setting and had to leave our food. They thoughtfully took our plates back into the kitchen to keep them warm while we were gone...we didn't even have to ask them to!
    From start to finish Amanda made the big day easy. I got to feel relaxed knowing everything was planned to perfection, just how I wanted it and running smoothly throughout. There was nothing to worry about ever and I truly got to enjoy my wedding day. What more could you ask for!